serye ng takip-silim Twilight Music

samlover316 posted on Aug 30, 2009 at 07:53PM
Have you ever noticed that a vast majority of songs' lyrics can apply to Twilight? Every day I hear a song, and I always think, "That sounds like Edward and Bella" or "That sounds like Edward and Jacob". Well, now I'm putting that to the test!
The first person will name a song:
ex: Paramore's "Decode"
Then the next person will put reasons as to why that song applies to the Twilight saga:
ex: 1) "My thoughts you can't decode" has to do with Edward's inability to read Bella's thoughts.
2) "How can I decide what's right / When you're clouding up my mind" has to do with Edward dazzling Bella into incoherency when he's around her.
3) "Can't win your losing fight / all the time" has to do with Bella not being able to stay away from Edward, or the fact that her thoughts are always about him.
4) "But you think that I can't see / What kind of man that you are / If you're a man at all" is the fact that Edward overestimated Bella's intuitiveness to what he really was, and that he's not a man, he's a vampire.
5) "Well I will figure this one out / On my own" is Bella taking matters into her own hands and discovering all on her own that Edward isn't mortal.

See? And then once the perosn is done listing the ways that the aforementioned song has something to do with Twilight, they put down a song, and the next person repeats the process.
If you get 5 or more reasons why that song applies to Twilight, then you get a prop! But they have to be good reasons...so if they're judged unacceptable, no prop.
Have fun!!!

serye ng takip-silim 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas samlover316 said…
I'll go first. "What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts (I personally like the one by Cascada, though)