serye ng takip-silim WHAT IFs...

twilighter-1 posted on Sep 08, 2009 at 11:44AM
okay. this is how we play..

im gonna ask a question (of course its about twilight) then the one next to should answer my question and she'll gonna ask another question..

then the game continues..

do you get it?
okay, im gonna start.

serye ng takip-silim 11 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas twilighter-1 said…
WHAT IF..

bella did not go to forks, washington?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Aglaia said…
crying
She wouldn't have met Edward and then there would be NO SEQUEL...

So, I'm the next to ask then...
WHAT IF... Bella didn't go to the baseball game with Edward?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
laugh
twilighter, pls tell me if I'm not playing right...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas twilighter-1 said…
uhmm.yes! you're playing it right. :]
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lauracullen66 said…
then james wouldnt hunted her..and they wouldnt have met victoria which would mean no eclipse plot...

What if...bella hadnt cliff dived
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas aurelia_ferns said…
then edward wudnt have tried 2 commit suicide and bella wudnt have gone 2 save him

what if... charlie found out that edward was vampire...
smile
(that wouldn't be very pleasant!!!) The first option is that Charlie would send Bella back to her mother in Jacksonville... And, hopefully, after some time Charlie would realize that the Olympic coven aren't the dangerous ones and that it's for Bella's good to be around the Cullens, because they can protect her... And perhaps she would return to Edward... The second option (and the most plausible, I think) is for Charlie to do the same as he did with Jacob when Jake showed the chief of Police that he is a werewolf - Charlie wouldn't want to know any details...

WHAT IF... Bella never decided to break her promise and never got close friends with Jake?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lauracullen66 said…
then..jake would have just been stayed a close friend but thats all

WHAT IF.. jake imprined on bella
crying
So, this would happen when he first meets her (correct me if I'm wrong)... And that is when they are kids... So I think that Bella would begin to love him, too... But once Bella sees Edward, she begins to love him... And, basically, it would be much more horrible to Jake... ;[

WHAT IF... Rosalie never told Edward that Bella had jumped from a cliff?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Jessie_Cullen said…
rainy
Then Edward wouldn't have worried, and he wouldn't have gone to Volterra so Bella wouldn't save him so she'd either carry on as she was with Jake, or get more and more depressed and eventually commit suicide...

And I'm not sure, but if Jake imprinted on Bella wouldn't it be when she goes to his house to see why he was avoiding her, because that's the first time she sees him as a werewolf so it's the first time he'd have a chance to imprint??

Okayy, WHAT IF... Alice was 5 minutes too late in BD when the Voturi come??
big smile
First of all, thank you, Jessie_Cullen, cuz you are right about the imprinting... =]

Second, I think, or actually I really really hope, that Bella would hold it 'till Alice eventually comes...

And, third, WHAT IF... Jake DIDN'T imprint on Nessie... =]???
(okay, I know it's a little repeating with Lauracullen's question, but it's still very interesting =])