WINX CLUB OCS DAKOTA HISTORY CHAP.1

WINXSUPERFAN posted on Oct 09, 2010 at 09:28PM
DAKOTA was a simple girl that lives in the planet ANDROMEDA and their sister SUSAN died when she was 4 years old because a sickness. her house was the palace because she was the princess RANIA best friend they always where together they meet when they were 5 years old
the princess where on a river and a cocodrile appears and the princess could not swim very well but DAKOTA saved her before the cocodrale eat the princess.DAKOTA has not boyfriend but the princess RANIA brother the prince ROB was in love with DAKOTA but he never say ti to her but it was another boy called ZEIN who was in love with DAKOTA (he would b the villian) and ZEIN always bother DAKOTA and she hate it but he was a mean dark magician that was planing to put a love spell to DAKOTA to b her girlfriend.But DAKOTA'S father has always protecting her from that spell.
last edited on Oct 09, 2010 at 11:12PM

WINX CLUB OCS 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CyD12 said…
Cool! lov it...but I think it would be better if you do it in the articles area...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas WINXSUPERFAN said…
blush
thx but i like to put it here i i hope that this get u angry
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CyD12 said…
wink
get angry? of course not!!! I love the story. if you want to post it here its fine by me!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas WINXSUPERFAN said…
thx