Young Dracula Yd Spot

11relaxing posted on May 22, 2008 at 01:56PM
ever since they ended the young dracula series no one has been comin on the young dracula spot,why?keep doin stuff and sending complaints about it stopping coz there has to be another episode.

Young Dracula 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas babybell said…
its because its been dead for so long people have given up and found other things...... iike house and stuff that are still going.... but wat really annoys me is there showing old eps instead of new ones to fill in the gaps! WTF is the point?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 11relaxing said…
i still want another episode
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas babybell said…
so do i.......
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DarlingCastle said…
For me there is really no alternative, no show is like Young Dracula… *lol*
I will continue to e-mail TV companies, requiring them to reair the show (not a UK resident yet… unfortunately…), telling others about the show in different forums, finding more people to sign the petition, etc. I have e-mailed the TV company that aired YD here, and asked them to buy the second season - maybe giving the BBC an inkling that the show is popular and demanded in other countries aswell. I recently received the answer that the second season will be aired here this summer, so it was definitely worth the while writing to them; it was at least better than doing nothing!
The BBC will not make a third season if we cease to ask them for it now - they will just assume that they took the right decision, if we give up so quickly that they wouldn´t even have the time to make a third season before we lose interest and stop watching it!
If we want a third season, we must repeatedly express our wish: the main thing is that we show that we haven´t changed our opinion! Remind the BBC that we haven´t lost our interest or forgotten YD; think of new ways to tell others about the show and send an email to the BBC from time to time to remind them that they are prepared to throw away a really good show with many viewers!