Young Justice Who do you think the nunal in the group is ?

lolfan88 posted on Jun 16, 2011 at 04:18PM
For those of u who saw episode 10.(If u didn`t go on Youtube and look up ]oung Justice episode 10!!!) Who do u think the mole in the group is? I think it`s artamis?

Young Justice 235 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 235

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas emilypenguin55 said…
what about the sphere, noone knows what it does, it could be recording them, but only @ mount justice. in the next episode, i think its revelations, the team sets off to find truth around red tornado being the mole. i still hold suspicion towards artemis and now megan is a suspedct in my mind. but i for one am not going to count superboy out because cadmus and the light agreeded and stated that he could be used to their advantage, so you never know because eventually everyone sees the light.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Zutaraisbest said…
hmmm
With the most recent episodes, I gotta say it's pretty hard to peg Artemis as the mole anymore. I thought she was, but now I'm not so certain. There's always a chance it's Superboy, but not intentionally. Cadmus could have easily installed a microchip in his head, allowing them to tap into his central nervous system and observe what he does. Think about what Superboy's original purpose was. To replace Superman if he perish, or destroy him should he turn from the Light. They could have had a way to kill Superman with Kryptonite, then Superboy would have taken his place and they would have been able to spy on the Justice League!
My money's on Superboy, Miss M, or Red Tornado. We've known Wally, Robin, and Aqualad to long. Miss M seems like she's hiding something for sure, but we need to know more before we can pass a verdict. And I already explained Artemis.

Man, Young Justice is so complicated! I think that's one of the reasons people like it so much. :) One thing's for sure, we're always on the edge of our seats, waiting for the next episode.
That's my opinion, sorry it's it's too long.
wink
O.MY.GOSH. so true.i personally dont like megan so i feel safe putting the blame on her, but the light is deep. in this weeks episode the team will set off to try to disprove red tornados association with the light. but as they set off to do this they are going to kidnap their new babysitter( im sooo loking foreward to watching this). but like i said before you cant eliminate anyone whoose acted suspicoius for a fraction of a second.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 66Dragons said…
My bets are on Aqualad or Miss Martian.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DaPeople316 said…
cool
I Gota agree w miss Martian but not aqua lad.
And it might b super boy cuz in da 2 ep da light said far he culd still b usefull
cool
And after watching ep 15 I figure it's not tornado
wink
well after pondering this for a while, i think we can all come to a conclusion that red tornado didnt willingly become the mole due to the fact that his anymatronic creater(p.s. did not see that comming) programed him to do that, but that brings up the question who created him. it could be the guy red tornado visited towards the end of the video or someone comeplty unknown to us and who most likely work for the light. from the sacrifice red tornado made we can tell that red tornado is so not the mole. i am still holding suspicion to megan, superboy but not that much towards artemis. if zantanana(hope i spelled it right)does join the team, on an off note didnt you fell like murding her?!, anywaaays, we need to consider her possibilities as being the mole, even though its unlikely but since my suspicions are low on my suspects being an actual mole ther is a possibility of there not being a mole anymore.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Robin_Love said…
hmmm
After watching ALL the episodes, I still think there's a mole. I have two guesses though.
1. Artemis-she was there in the "Schooled" episode.
2. Batman-It's just one more way of keeping the YJ team out of the League's hair.
It sounds dark and twisted but think about it. Batman controls the team, he picks the missions, and he knows a little too much about the villains in the show. Not only that, but how does he know about things not mentioned in news? Such as places? Do you guys agree or is my brain off duty?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Codby said…
crying
Artemis, for sure! Cause she has a nasty past.
surprise
duuuuuuuude! robin_love that is twisted. but even in all its twistedness it still maybe true, but please remmber its batman were talking about, BATMAN. even as unlickely as it may seem taking from we know about bstman NOT from the show it is possible. afterall it is batman were talking about, you never know
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lolfan88 said…
crying
lol my dad said it was B@-man. I was like ok... but then they would be fighting agenst themselfs and stuff.... plus i would cry just like i cryed when red tornadow almost died if it was B@-man. I <3 B@-man. But that could be true because this could of been just one big test!!!
I must say I am absolutely certain it is not Artemis. Two major suspects for me: Aqualad (think about it, he's the team leader) and Miss Martian (Martian/Telepathic/Shapeshifter/Maybe lying about ghosting through walls)
Okay. true, we don't know much about what Batman does in his spare time. Which make him a LIKELY suspect! And even though it's twisted, there is truth behind it. I have a feeling it's not B@man, but his a suspect. And Artemis was following YJ BEFORE she became GA's sidekick. So Artemis is my number one choice! And why all the hate on the Martian? I like her!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
wink
nvr mind now I think it's super boy cuz after he gets into the team the light says that he can still be useful
hmmm
it can be anyone. but now i have a small feeling that there isnt a mole and the light just knows because they are creepy that way. sportsmaster could have just said that to throw the team off as we observed in alpha male. there is still a posibility that there is a mole, but if it is artemis, but i highly doubt that, i think most of her motivation has been depleted because shes starting to feel safe around the team and they have become the semi-happy shes never had. with the mole thing, it could go either way
meh
i still say there is a mole and here's why: How does the "Light" always know so much about the YJ and their missions? Someone has to be spillin and I think it's Artemis. She still seems suspicious to me. I just can't put my finger on it yet....
hmmm
true she dose seem suspicious, bit its the light were talking about and they are pretty darn advanced. you dont know what they can do. BRAINSTORM! in welcome to happy harbor robin or wally cant remember which said that the mountains location wass at one time comprimes. what if the ligth or another group of villans put survailence up and then the light found them and they are monitering them.after all the light did send the reds to the mountain so that is possible
meh
...true. but I can't help feeling that Artemis is a mole.
hmmm
neither can i but i think its because like right after she joined we were informed of a mole, she acted suspicious, and her profile said she had a dangerous past so there is still that possibility.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Nobodiez_Angel said…
hmmm
mmm im gonna go with superboy that stuff about him and cadmus really makes sense and well im gna go with superboy ...and im heartbroken cause his kool
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas justjill said…
I think sports master was lying... After all, all of the villains they defeated are getting together for some kinda of rule the earth thingy right? So wouldn't sports master be involved too? After he delivers the cobra venom thing? Oh gosh, I must have watched the episodes for over 50 times... XP
cool
I dought every one exept super boy and ms M
my suspitions of da martin r rising cuz wen i fnd out dat her telipathy is stronger den her unles i was sorta like sh*t that aint rite.
She culd esly b givin info to da lite
SUPERBOY! Flashback to the mission at Santa Prisca. Superboy hears Bane discussing 'using' the team and doesn't tell anyone! Makes sense now! I must resign my suspicion of Aqualad, but Miss M may still be in on it.
wink
AMAZING! now we have proof that superboy maybe the mole MUAAA-HAHAHAHAHA. but i think hes to loyal to the team *coughmegancough* to betray them, but that doesnt mean that the light wont use his memories to their advantage. as of now i think it is safe to cross robin off the suspect list because hes to awesome do be a mole, and kid flash because, well lets face it, he wouldnt make a very good mole, hed most likely get caught by pratically everyone on the team, mainly robin. everyone else is still on the suspect list.
wink
HAHAHA! VERY subtle about Connor's loyalties!But I don't believe Connor would do that. He's too protective of Megan. And he was super p***sed when he overhead Batman and Kaldur talking about a possible mole! Unless he knew the light wasn't going to hurt YJ (which is false as we have seen)Connor would NEVER EVER work for this stupid LIGHT!!!! Not angry, just stating. But I'm serious. Don't accuse the clone! BTW: Connor samiled in Santa Prisca because he knew no villain could "work" YJ without some sort of hostage/knowledge trade sistuation. Does that make sense?
@Robin_Love: That may be true about Santa Prisca. Now, when he was 'upset' about Aqualad hiding the information, he may have been trying to raise suspicions about Aqualad and turn the team against itself. You heard what superboy said at Cadmus. "I was created to replace Superman should he perish or destroy him should he turn from the Light." (roughly quoted). Also, it was one of Cadmus's other creations, one with a master telepathic link that encouraged Superboy to leave, he may still have control over his mind and that is why Superboy hated Megan's telepathic link at first. He probably also is pretending to be naive so no one will suspect him. He pretends to like Megan b/c she can read minds and (excuse me Miss M lovers) because she's so helplessly naive and stupid, unknowingly give him information to give to the Light.
briliant 66dragons BRILIANT! he could be the mole after all cadmus, which works for the light, (no one is in league with the light, everyone works for the light, in my opinion), created him. sometimes i feel like everyone forgets that, and just blames artemis. as of now i think superboy is a bigger threat than artemis, because of one who crearted him, two hes actually tried to destroy the team on diffrent occasions, first episode, bereft, and alpha male, HMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm come to think of it the only one he hasnt tried to destroy via one on one combat, or something close to that, is artemis. anyone else getting suspicious here? the only time hes come close to trying to destroy her is in bereft when he was busy ddestroying tanks and i think hr threw one at her and wally (such a cute moment wen he carried her :3) but he may have been tring to destroy kf, it think he threw a tank. by the way was there a new episode last week or the week before that?
@emilypenguin55 Yes, the latest episode of YJ is 'Failsafe' where the Team must take over for the fallen Justice League during an alien invasion. Next week's episode is supposed to be good. Artemis and Zatanna are hunted on Halloween by a psychopath. (Hey, anyone else notice that the show is roughly two weeks behind?

Also, about Artemis. The only reason he hasn't tried to destroy her in one on one combat multiple times is because she's new to the team and wasn't there for some of the earlier missions where Superboy was a little 'off the hook'. When Artemis joined, Superboy was more of a human being than a wild monster. But good point about him destroying the Team.
mischievous
yeah and thank you now i must goooogle this episode and be upto date. MUAA-HAHAHAHA
angry
I DISAGREE!!!! Superboy hate's Superman because he was turned down by that tights-wearing kryptonian jerk!!! And that 'creature' was never part of thew Light's plan!!! At the end the Light said they would have to watch Cadmus from now on. That includes thst creature!! And superboy's too smart; he totally crushed the monkey things that were controlling his mind!!! It's. not. Superboy!!!!!!
Of course he hates Superman. He's on the enemy side. And the Light never mentioned he wasn't part of their plan. They said watch Cadmus, not Superboy. He crushed the G-Nomes to make it look realistic.
crying
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU"RE WRONG!!!!!!!!!! *runs to room and slams door* Superboy is loyal!!!! YJ FREED him from Cadmus!!!!!
Maybe Tornado was originally the mole (not intentionally) then when Witchboy zapped Dr. fate, he did something to the helmet to take in everything about the team. It is magical.

BTW: That's not my reply RobinLove
HAAHAHAHAHAAHA it was hilarious to see you argue. XD anyways, it could be him. it could be megaan or aqualad or artemis. as of now we have no new information, so well just have to wait. MUAHAHA
surprise
...Okay don't hate me for saying this but it could also be Black Canary. Here's my reasoning:
1. She was trained by a criminal who might be in the Light, can't tell in the YJ series.
2. She has a very...complicated past; she's her own freakin mother!!!
3. BC seems more relaxed than a hero should be.
Granted we don't know too much but BC is like Artemis. I think it's one of the blondes!
HOPPIN POT PIES! a daring proposition. its is plauseable. but what if theres more than one mole coughsuperboycoughartemiscough and their covering eachothers slipups. hmmmmmm? the only flaw i can actually see in your hypothesies is that shes not very involed with their actual missions. she trains them. that might crush your theroy, other than that it could happen. me, im gonna stick with my theroy of it being superboy, its plauseable and we have evidence >:)
mischievous
YES!! Finally someone agrees with my reasoning!!!!! BC may not be part of missions, but she's always there when Batman assigns the mission. AND IT IS NOT SUPERBOY!!! STOP HATING THE CLONE YOU...SUPERMAN LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry
I DONT LOVE SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOOUUUUUU ACCUSE ME ME! OF LOVING THAT THING WHO DONT LOVE HIS SON! that hurts me anyways you must admit its plauseable and he may not be doing it concisly the light may be controling him or feeding off his memmores and thoughts
worried
...Alright. I take back what i said about you loving superman. And, as long as you don't accuse Superboy of doing it on purpose, then i forgive you. And i'm so sorry about every offensive thing i said to you!!!!
it kay but in failside i was kinda glad when superman "died" but then i was like nooooonow how can he ever learn to love hi son cuz superboy is actually being more human like than like a rabid bunny, so pretty soon there gonna get a long but my suspicions are still on superboy megan and artemis
mischievous
I was really happy!!!! Superboy's mission was fulfilled!!!! I could care less if SM (jerk that he is!!!) was alive or not!!! So evil!
smile
but superboy will never be happy and he will fall into depression because he wil never have a father love him and guide him so as much as you hate superman, he is kinda but not really important in superboy fully comming out of his shell
Give the Man of Steel a break. Imagine being the only survivor of your race and finding out you secretly have a cloned 'son'. Has to be hard for Superman.
worried
THANK YOU! if superman dosen learn to love superboy, he will become depressed and wont be all awesome and wont beat up bad guys aand then the team will fall apart, and then robin will be sad making wally sad and a sad wally and artemis cant be together and WE CANT LIVE IN A WORLD WITH OUT ROBIN! its like tring to live with out air! but we need superman. sorry Robin_Love
crying
...FINE!!!! I'll let it silde THIS TIME!!! And i was so depressed when Robin was gone for three seconds!!!!!
crying
hehe i win. but the thought of a world with out robin makes me wanna cry. anyways were not even talking about the mole. oh-oh-ohn what if theres no mole
mischievous
...then Robin is safe!!! oh...and the other people. Who are they again? XD
lol i really dont care about superboy as long as he stays happy were gud and aqualad hes not a big part of the show ironically even though hes the leader. i could care less if megan jumped into a bonfire, though we need her cuz superboy loves her, (i think i vomited a little jk ;) but wally and artemis need each other! wally in failside was soooo cute :3 he loves her. and robin is the best ever cant capture his amazingness XD
cool
Can't deny his sexiness! Xd but I like Miss M. She's soooo sweet. I love those people decide to "hate". But AL is a little...snobby. Idk he just seems to proper. And Wally and Artemis are...okay. Whatevs. But Superboy is my third favorite!!!!
surprise
Here is an interesting storyline. Sometime before Santa Prisca, the clones of one of the heroes from season premiere take the place of one of them and no one is the wiser. I know Robin supposedly destroyed the DNA, but what if the G-Nomes already downloaded their memories and enough was left to clone one of them?