CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Internet Camp Half Blood

greenstergirl posted on May 11, 2011 at 01:10AM
SPOT CLOSED.
last edited on Oct 23, 2011 at 06:54PM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 8174 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 8174

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jessie0147 said…
sunny
*Giggles* Okay. I will be gone for 3 days. Literally. So I expect the wedding to atleast be planned by then. I also need a last name for Austin. One that will go with: Araxie Ray Lynette. *Deep breath* This thing is really stressful! Okay MoM needs a bigger dress made for her. (Purple bridesmaids dress) She will walk me down the isle. My birthday is the day after tommorow. Sadly I won't be on. :'( Anyways Saturday is the wedding.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greenstergirl said…
crap ill be on vacation saturday!!!!! ok i'll try to get on saturday but its doughtful
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Alex13126 said…
I think I'm good this week. This is my last week of school. What's with all the birthdays coming up? I have to wait another 3 months for mine.(Sept 6) :/ Araxie ur lucky I'm not dead. Hon ur lucky ur not dead. I'm guessing that ur bro could have done much much worse.

I thought about my answer more a moment."Just don't expect me to wear make up again."
Jen and Kenzie got off their beds and started squealing. I shivered in my stupid sleeveless dress. Michael wrapped his arms around me in a hug. Now i just need a way to get this make up off. :)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheGreekBadAss said…
12 Days had passed since i saw Lady Artemis and no one knew what happened just how i wanted it but i had to tell somone sonner or later. i headed down to the sea where i sat with Percy Jackson the first time he came to camp, i kicked if my trousers and took my leather chestblate of then went swimming into the sea. the cold water welcomned me and i just floated there for hours on end just bobbing up and down when a wave came. when the sun was going down i went and got drest then headed to my small treehouse to sleep.
crying
okay guys this is going to be my last post for.....about 2 days cuz we r driving to utah for my great grandma's funeral so yea. And i will try my hardest to be on Saturday. Oh and Alex your not alone. I have to wait 4 months not 3 (my b-day is Oct. 1st)

Austin's last name should be punkenburgerliciuos.

No okay never mind his name should be Austin Sawyer so then your character would be Araxie Ray Lynette Sawyer. Or something else like Brown.
heart
Im here so i'll try and get on but no promises and surname Okedon pronuced Oak-E-dun.

Who-eva is Araxie and Austin may i please be the preist i am humble satyr but i do have experiance in religion :)

And this is me i did'nt put up a photo when i created mysellf and yes the artists name is in the corner!
 Im here so i'll try and get on but no promises and surname Okedon pronuced Oak-E-dun. Who-eva is
^^^^Yeah you can be the priest.

Wait why are we screaming? Your as bad as my brothers. They were going around the camp screaming "Finally! Its a miracle!!" One is in the tree again while the other is locked in the arena with Mrs. O'Leary. I glued dog treats into his pockets. Why they were screaming? You should all know that...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas YellowCow said…
*I wasn't on for a FEW days, & Araxie is getting married!! WOW! LOL*

I ran outside of my cabin I was just soo excited I would be a bridesmaid. Me,& Hon went to the dress store. We walked in & saw sooo many dresses. Araxie specificly wanted them to be purple. Me & Hon started searching around then spotted the perfect purple dress. We grabbed one & held it up to us. We both smiled & nodded at each other. We walked over to the man who worked there & asked where the dressing rooms were. He pointed it out & me & Hon couldn't help but run over there & get in fast. Once me & Hon walked out we were amazed we looked sooo awesome. Also, the idea of Araxie's halloween wedding was AWESOME! We walked over to the clerk & checked out. We ran back to our cabin. We called Araxie over soo we could put them on & ask Araxie what she thought. She was coming right over. Well, atleast that's what Hon told me.

(The dress me & Hon picked out)

*I wasn't on for a FEW days, & Araxie is getting married!! WOW! LOL* I ran outside of my cabin I
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vlad_todd_fan said…
big smile
heres my dog Sam
:)
 heres my dog Sam :)
Me & Hon were sitting in our cabin on my side waiting for Araxie in our gorgeous purple dresses. Micheal walked in holding a Australian Sheperd. I awed. Snow White started barking & jumping on Micheal's legs trying to reach his dog.

"Who is this cutie?"

"Sam."

"Aww!"

Micheal smiled & left. Me & Hon still waited.
big smile
Araxie walked in, her eyes opened in, "WOW!" I could tell she loved the dresses.

"They are soo gorgeous! They look great on you guys!"

"Aww thanks!"

"Want to help me pick out my witch outfit you guys?"

"Sure we would love too!"

"GREAT! Meet me at the costume shop tomorrow at 4:00 P.M.."

"Ok we'll be there!"

Araxie walked out. She was smiling so hard. She was excited for her wedding, it was going to be awesome! I just know it!

(The smiley on top is Araxie's smile LOL)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ArtemisDiana said…
surprise
I walked into the bathroom and screamed. The nearest girl campers came in asking "whats wrong?" Some with swords out to attack whatever 'monster' had scared me so much. They looked very confused. They were asking 'Where's the monster?" and "Lark, I didn't know you wore dresses." I said "there is no monster, and I don't normally wear fancy dresses. I don't like wearing them. Aphrodite strikes again, I'm so glad she decided 6 year-olds don't wear make-up!" They slowly filed out of the room as I went to find Arexie to see if she liked the dress. It was okay, for a dress, I'd only screamed because I was so surprised to be wearing a dress instead of my t-shirt and jeans.

(The dress is on my profile page, I can't get pictures to upload to the comments for some reason.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas percyLover101 said…
Me!!!!!! Well not me but that's my dress!!!!! Just picture that girl with shorter brown hair and green eyes!!!! Now picture that and you have me in my brides made dress!! Sorry Jen I'll stick with this one!!!!
 Me!!!!!! Well not me but that's my dress!!!!! Just picture that girl with shorter brown hair and gree
Or do you think this 1 is better Araxie?? (again I have brown hair not Purple)
 Or do you think this 1 is better Araxie?? (again I have brown hair not Purple)
Alex votes for the second one!!!!!!
This look better?

Oh and if anyone asks where I am I left cabin 3 after Jen and Kenzie started talking about dresses again. I stole Michael's hoodie (My bros stole all of my clothes when they found out I was wearing a dress. They never saw me in a dress before so they stole my clothes so they could "keep the moment".) I'm am now in my cabin with the door locked and the hood all the way up
 This look better? Oh and if anyone asks where I am I left cabin 3 after Jen and Kenzie started talki
zzz
You just needed to ask and I would have lenses my hoody.

Wheres the fun in that?
Thanks Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!
I woke up in the Apollo cabin and saw that everyone was asleep so I quietly walked out of the room and headed to my cabin. I walked in and noticed, I have pajamas on!! I never put pajamas on!!! Awwwwwee Matt probably put some on for me, how sweet of him!!!! <3

Hon had returned her dress. Even though it was 10:00 P.M. The dress store was still open soo I decided I would return mine too & find a new one. After hours of searching I finally found the perfect dress! Short & purple. I just couldn't wait for Saturday. I also couldn't wait to see Alex in her princess outfit!!:)

*Could someone please photoshop this, 2 purple dress, green eyes, & dark brown hair & black hairband* THX!
 Hon had returned her dress. Even though it was 10:00 P.M. The dress store was still open soo I deci
heart
I was just scrollin around on google & I found a really cute picture of Hon & Matt:) Hope you like it Hon!!

*Except Hon's eyes are green! It doesn't matter though!! It's soo cute!*
 I was just scrollin around on google & I found a really cute picture of Hon & Matt:) Hope you like it
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GreenLion said…
big smile
*Really? Am I still missing? LOL*

Just wanted to mention my lion, Jen helped me name him. Simba:) That's his name!!
 *Really? Am I still missing? LOL* Just wanted to mention my lion, Jen helped me name him. Simba:) Th
I don't approve of the Hon pic
Wait... So he saw you in your panties and than put pj's on you that he just had lying around? I don't approve.

I woke up and everyone was sleeping peacefully. Someone opened the door and walked in. I sat up quickly, "Lights on." I ordered. The lights were on and there was Hon looking surprised in mid tip toe. "Y'know I'm going to trust that nothing bad has happened. But I'll investigate tomorrow." I said and laid back down in bed. "Thanks." Hon said and she went to her bunk. "Lights out." I ordered. We went back into darkness. After I scratched Sam's ears I want back to bed
wink
I went to my own cabin down by the canoe lake and i started looking through the clothes i could wear. i had kept the purple tux's overcoat and sent the rest back. i found a plain white tshirt and a bible i got from my searchers liesence task when i was at ETON and then travelled over to New York.i put it all on and opened the bible to a random page then looked in the mirrer it was decent so i slipped it of and hung it up on the coat hangers by my king size bed.
sunny
Awesome I got more stuff to photoshop :) told u he wouldn't like it Hon. I figured out why I'm sorta good at photoshop. My dad invented the Internet remember? :D
Cant post now gotta go to school:(
I have a random question, where are Percy, Annabeth and Grover? We've been talking like they're gone or something.
I havnt! i tlk abt grvr alot go report it to grover i keep saying
sunny
I was the one out of the Poseidon kids to wake up first. I threw on my favorite red t-shirt & some old skinny jeans & my black leather boots. I walked out to be blinded by the bright sunshine. WOW, 2 more days till Araxie's wedding. I started thinking about Ray, to where she actually went. I quickly pushed that out when I saw Araxie sitting in a tree with Austin blushing. I smiled & kept on walking. I screamed in Araxie's head

"Soon to be hubby right next to you!"

She kind of smiled, but hid it.

"Sooo, Araxie when are we gonna go pick out your witch outfit?"

"I'm gonna have Sadie help me instead. Is that ok?"

"Of course! It's your wedding!"

I tip toed back into my side of the cabin & grabbed Snow White. I had accidently left her collar on the other side. I walked over to the other side to find Micheal sitting on his bunk petting his dog Sam who was sitting on his lap.

"Wow! Just like in the movies."

"Ya, it is."

I grabbed Snow White's collar put it on her, then left. I decided to go to the beach for a while. I walked over to the beach, when I got there I set Snow White down on the sand, she sat there quietly with me. I would go back to camp soon, when mostly everyone rises.
Percy is gone technically. Annabeth is working on the Argo 2 and Grover is somewhere. Tht answer your question?

I woke up in the middle of the lake. Two of my sisters were laughing nearby. Another was close by with a camera in her hands. I teleported the camera into the lake. Sparks flew from the broken camera. I got out of the lake, my pjs soaking wet. (Stole some from one of my sisters.At least I know why I'm in the lake XP) The next thing I knew Chris started dragging me to the pavilion.
"Come on or we're gonna be late for breakfast."
"Chris I'm still in my pjs!! Let me go now or I'll bite your finger!!" I yelled.
"Alex, I'm dating Clarisse. Threats don't really scare me."
"You asked for it," I bit down into his thumb.
"Ow! You bit me!!"
"I warned you." Unfortunately we were already at the pavilion. I sighed and sat down at my table. Yeah nothing looks better than a girl with wet pjs, and make up on.

Grrr messed up on the dress. Photoshop didnt want to work for tht one corner.
 Percy is gone technically. Annabeth is working on the Argo 2 and Grover is somewhere. Tht answer your
big smile
I was thinking maybe these for Araxie's wedding:)
 I was thinking maybe these for Araxie's wedding:)
Possibly
I gave up on finding Arexie. I went back to my cabin to take the dress off. After I changed I looked over at the fawn and realized that i had forgotten to ask it its name. So I said, "Hey, do you have a name?" it said, "No, but I would like to have one." "Okay, how about Luna?" I questioned. "I'd love that name!" it said. "Okay Luna, lets go find something to do." I said, while folding my dress up and putting it in my little backpack so that if I found Arexie I could show it to her. I tugged at my hair, but I couldn't get it down so I could put it all the way back in a braid like I liked it when I went into the woods. It was only half up, in something I'd heard called at home a Pollyanna, but I couldn't even put in another band so it was all the way up. The band flung itself out of my hair and into my eye. I walked out of my cabin with Luna trying to resist the urge to curse Aphrodite with all my heart and soul.
^^^Its fun you need to try sometime. And yes the make up still wont come off. I burned the dress tho :) Also I figured out a loophole to the princess dress!! :D
Yeah, but I think Aphrodite is already angered enough at Artemis for vowing to never fall in love, and you know how the gods are, they're bound to take out their anger on their enemies' children, as they often can't do it to the extent they want to the other gods.
Well nothing can get worse than wearing make up (besides dying). So I think I'm good. What can she do? Make my love life a living Hades?
smile
I returned from the beach holding Snow White in my arms. I walked in on Hon's side of the cabin she was just finishing putting on her black sneakers.

"Hey Jen."

"Hey Hon."

"Where have you been?"

"Me & Snow White were at the beach."

"Oh.."

"Jen, wanna go the the pavillon to have breakfast?"

"Sure, let me just put Snow White on my side."

I opened the ice door set her down then closed it again. We started off for the pavillon. Austin, & Zach, were huddled in a circle whispering. Ugh! Boys! :) Once me & Hon reached the pavillon we grabbed our breakfast & sat across from Micheal.

"Good morning ladies!"

"Good morning to you also." I said

We started munching on our breakfast. Alex came over & sat next to Micheal.

"Hey Jen & Hon!"

"Hey!"

"Heyy!"

Hon continued chewing, then she saw Matthew from the window smiling at her & waving. Hon swallowed & waved back. She threw away her breakfast & dashed out. We could watch through the window Matthew grabbed Hon's hand & they held hands walking away from the window. Micheal did a angry growl. Me & Alex laughed. Alex stood up & hugged Micheal from the back of him.

"I'm gonna go, bye!"

"Bye!"

Alex grabbed her breakfast & walked off. I threw mine away also. Micheal just sat there. Lark was sitting under a tree. I plopped down next to her & said,

"Wanna go play fetch with me & Snow White in the sword arena? No one is practicing there!"

"Sure!"

I grabbed Snow White & Marsh Mellow's old yarn ball. I awed at it. We got to the arena I tossed the yarn to Lark & let her throw it for Snow White. After Snow White was tired she sat by Lark's feet. Lark sat down & grabbed Snow White & sat her down on her lap & started cuddling her. Lark went back to her cabin & I too did the same. I sat in there just petting Snow White & reading a book I got.
Me, when I was 7 years old. My parents took me to a park in my hometown, Texas:)
 Me, when I was 7 years old. My parents took me to a park in my hometown, Texas:)
(just so you guys know-Micheal I'm talking to you!- I had a tank top on and booty shorts!! So he did not see me in my PANTIEZ!!)

I walked into the woods holding Matthew's hand and we twirled in a few circles, then climbed up a tree.

"So how's Micheal been did he see you come back from my cabin??" Matthew asked with a smile on his face.

"Yup he said he trusts that we didn't do anything. But he doesn't approve that you put pjs on me." we laughed and I leaned in to kiss him.

"Remember I still trust you guys!" Micheal yelled in my mind.

I continued to kiss him and he stroked my hair as we kissed,"Micheal stay out of my mind or Matthew will be able to do something!!" and he left! Matthew kept stroking my hair, why did I have to be so lucky and he got well... Me!! (Thanks Araxie for making him for me again!)
hmmm
I stood in the arena with my spears spinning around me. Dummies rolled toward's me. I spun one in front of myself and sliced it to shreds. I jumped into the air and hung upside spinning a spear in both my hands. More dummies turned to rubble. I landed and had all my spears connect above my head and spin like helicopter right over my hair. Hundreds of dummies disintegrated. I looked up and the dummies were gone. I changed my spears to steam as I walked out. My hair was blown everywhere across my face. Rock pieces were all over me. I walked past a group of Aphrodite girls. They started whispering. They thought, OMG he's going out with that Hermes girl right? Yeah I'm so jealous. I knoooow he's pretty hot. Oh my gods I knooow. That's when I pulled out and looked back. They all waved shyly. That's not awkward
Micheal walked in the cabin on his side. He was chanting something I couldn't quite hear though. He was happy:) I opened the ice door. He was doing the reject:/

"Why you so happy?"

He stopped & looked at me shyly.

"I am not happy!"

"Yeah, that's why you were doing the reject.."

"Why you covered in rocks?"

"I made dummies disintegrate!!"

"Yeah, your stories are always interesting!!" I said with a smile.

"Where's Hon?"

"She's with Matthew remember?"

"I really hate that guy!"

"Yes Micheal, we can all tell!"

I laughed & closed the ice door. I was about to climb back up on the top bunk, when Alex walked in.

"Can I borrow the clothes now?"

"Sure!"

I opened my drawer & pulled out a black t-shirt & some skinnies. I reached on the bottom shelf & gave her some sneakers.

"Thanks Jen!"

"No prob Alex!"

Alex walked out holding her clothes. I climbed on my bunk & continued to read. I could still hear Micheal's little reject foot steps:)
Yea I'm back!!!! Not really I just got to my grandmas from our long and annoying drive.

Araxie and I teleported out to Paris. She was taking me to help her get her wedding dress. I had been sick for 2 days in my cabin so......

"how bout this one?" I asked Araxie while holding up a pink fairy dress.

"no Sadie..... That should be for you......I'm want this one." she held up a purple long gothic dress. She tried it on.
I left my cabin, I was bored of reading!! I walked around outside. I saw Hon & Matthew snuggled up against a tree. :P Love... I wasn't quite ready. I decided I would go shopping.. nothing else better to do. I summoned a gull (since they are kinda like sea animals!) This gull was huge! I jumped on his back & oredered him to Target:) I told him I would summon when I will leave. I walked in the store. I saw the cutest t-shirt. I just had to try it on. I look awesome!! I ran to the checking out stand then put $3.00 on the table & left!, no one noticed! I summoned my gull again, He flew me back to Camp. I walked to Hon & Matthew.

"Heyy Hon, like my new shirt?"

"Yeah, but where did you get it?"

"TARGET!!"

"Nice Jen, just nice."

I smiled & skipped off. I skipped to my cabin to happy dance with Snow White:)

(My new shirt:)
 I left my cabin, I was bored of reading!! I walked around outside. I saw Hon & Matthew snuggled up ag
I hope u know they have security cameras everywhere. If u wanna steal something u gotta take out the cameras first. Trust me. i also wouldnt recommend stealing unless ur a child of Hermes. i wouldnt go out for awhile unless u want the police chasing after u. By now they might be searching New York for you. I should know. Wow I'm a good role model arent I? ;-)
I left Matthew in the tree and went for a dip in the water! I dove in and swam for about 20 miles when I saw a canoe. I swam under it and tipped it over!! I laughed and swam off.

I swam for a while until I came to a cave and I decided to take a break over there! I hopped on the rock solid ground and lied there to watch the.... stars? I looked up again and noticed hey, there aren't suppose to be stars in a cage!!! I got up and took a better look around, I'm in a open cave that is in a different country probably- I assumed that because it's like midnight here so ya.. different country!!

"Where am I???" I asked to no one in particular out loud.
"Khola island in the carribian" I said as I walked out from behind Hon

"Hey how did you get here and how did I get here?" she asked in a paniced tone

"At camp you came across my teleportation link it's like a portal to another place and I like it out here and linked it to here and it starts at the cave at the start of the canoe lake near my own cabin" I replied

"So what now?" she said

"Make yourself at home if you want food or a surf board just over
In that hut over there" I pointed at the hut a couple of yards away "And no one comes here its my private area but this is between me and you okay? No one has every came threw before I should have turned the link off"

"Ok... Anyway let's go surfing!" Hon shouted

She rsn to the hut and took a board out than ran out intO the surf and started to catch waves. I smiled then ran of and joined her.

After about an hour we came back in and went back to camp threw the link prepared for the big day tomorrow.
I finished my happy dance with Snow White, I walked out of my cabin. I saw Hon floating around in the lake. She was struggling to get out. WOW! I laughed!! It was 6:00 P.M. Here... Hon finally got out, she soaked her favorite clothes! She was stomping! This made me laugh even more!! HAHAHAHAH!! Hon slapped me in the face & walked off. I rubbed my face.. DANG! She slaps hard!! I walked over to Araxie & started talking about her wedding tomorrow:)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas purpleunicorn said…
sad
Just 2 let u guys know.. Me & Ray dissapeared to China!! Soo.. If anyone wants to come get us I would apprecitate it! I'm sure Ray would 2!! :(

(Come find us!! Pleeez!!)
 Just 2 let u guys know.. Me & sinag dissapeared to China!! Soo.. If anyone wants to come get us I would
big smile
I would go find you.. but I don't have power to teleport!! :'( Soory Sisters!!

BTW I found another cute pic of Hon & Matthew:) Hope you like it Hon:)<3

(Hope you approve Micheal!! :p LOL JK JK JK)
 I would go find you.. but I don't have power to teleport!! :'( Soory Sisters!! BTW I found another
Call for a dolphin to ride back. I can teleport across the US but across the world is harder. Then I gotta teleport both of you and me back to New York. I can come and get you but I really gotta finish planning the wedding and I dont have time to be passed out.