CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Internet Camp Half Blood

greenstergirl posted on May 11, 2011 at 01:10AM
SPOT CLOSED.
last edited on Oct 23, 2011 at 06:54PM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 8174 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 8174

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Alex13126 said…
"GO SADDIE!!!!" I screamed. Araxie started to scream with me. Jenny looked at us like we were nuts. I shrugged. She cheered for me when I was going against Michael so I was gonna cheer for her. Zack was screaming louder than me and Araxie which made us laugh. Austin started cheering for Michael which made me throw popcorn at him. I started laughing again.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas YellowCow said…
"Maybe you guys have lost it!! MICHEAL MICHEAL!!"

"No SADIE SADIE!"

"Whatever!! Come on let Micheal win if he does he gets to see his baby!!"

"Hhahahha" Everyone said.

I didn't care what other people cheered for I still wanted Micheal to win. I looked over at Hon she had a evil look on her face this wasn't good. She turned towards me & concentrated I could tell she was reading my mind. I thought in my brain give Micheal your ring.

"WHAT? NO WAY!"

"Come on don't you want him to win??"

"Yes, but..."

"But what?"

"Nothin He can win without it"

" You have no chance Sadie." He said while smiling

"U have a necklace, but I'm way stronger than a Marsh Mellow Lover!! OOOO!"

Micheal became furious, I closed my eyes!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jessie0147 said…
big smile
Sadie! Listen! Confuse him! EAT A TACO! TACO! TACO! TACO! Bahhahahahaaa! Yeahhh. Ya'll can call me Cinderella now. LoL.(: I like it.
I "bought" some stuff at Wal-Mart on my little trip. We can watch some movies in my cabin then :)
Whoever wins after this duel point me out to your cabin I will sooo b there!! LOL :)
*Walks out of erena with converse squeaking* Im dressed like the girl in my icon. Thats me exactly. *Walks to woods during while raining* They still didn't let me go but I have been now more times than before. I saw a blury figure approach. "Who's there?" I said backing up. I tripped on a twig and I fell down. I screamed as they approached.
I wanna watch the movie:)
 I wanna watch the movie:)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas percyLover101 said…
First I decided to go see what Alex was thinking,"Should i cheer for Micheal or Sadie?? Sadie yup I'll cheer for her!"
"No you won't! I'm your consiece listen to me NOW!!" she punched my arm knowing i said that in her mind we laughed and quickly forgot about it.
Next, Araxie!! Her mind was kinda boring,"Who do you think will win? Micheal? No Sadie? No-" I stopped there pleading to hear no more!
"Okay now it's Jen's turn! All I heard was,"Wonder what Snow White is doing?? Come on Micheal you can do it!! Do you think Fifi is gonna hurt my new baby??" I stopped there at that insult and quickly changed before i slapped her.
Now Sadie!!! I wonder what the girl that's dueling is thinking,"Come on confuse him!!! Do what Araxie told you think TACOS!!! maybe if i make one appear in his-" I stopped trying to think of a way to confuse her!!
"NO!!" I took her mind into my control,"You will forget everything about Araxie's plan and You will listen to no ones plans!!" I said hoping that I could take control of her memory.
Sadly it didn't work it just dazed her and apparently she knew it was me that did that,"Get out of my mind or I'll go over there and tear you apart!!" and she flashed me an evil look!! I got out and went to my next mind!
"Micheal!!!! You can do it!!!!!", I screamed in his mind so loud he actually covered his ears!,"Sorry! Just wanted to say good luck and if she makes a taco appear any where just ignore it she's trying to distract you!!! Okay?? bye GOOD LUCK!!" and I left before he can yell at me to get out.
Wow this is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!, I feel so... sneaky...........so............. bad.......... so................ ME!!!!!!
How about this movie!!! I know everyone in this forum wants to watch this movie!!!!!!!!! The Sea Of Monsters!!!!!!!! Can't Wait!!!!!!!
 How about this movie!!! I know everyone in this pagtitip. wants to watch this movie!!!!!!!!! The Sea Of M
big smile
O U NO IT!! :)
If it sucks I ain't getting it. I'll get hunger games instead. Also I hope u know Araxie isn't here anymore. I'll go look for her with my knives :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greenstergirl said…
Damn i hate living on the west coast i'm always late for everything.

I'm SOO gonna win this!!!! I've only won one duel and that was against my boyfriend!!! Give me some slack here!!!

I pulled out my staff. I was going to win this. NO ONE can stop me. I stood tall.

AND..........GO

I flip behind him confusing hi. I stomped the staff to the ground and immediatly a ring of fire surrounding him burning his ice rings. He tried to extinguish the fire but i put a charm on it. his ice rings immediatly melted. I confused him (thx sis for the tip) by creating 3 extra mes. All of the mes attacked him with a charm that flipped him around. I was so fast he was EXTREMLY confused. Then....when i slowed down he slashed my legs and my arms but i healed myself and sent a wave of air to knock him down. Then i ran to him, stomped my foot on his face and charmed him to freexe to the ground. But apparently he sudenly got up. With his rings he through them to me.

The y sliced a bit of my hair.

"OH YOU f****ing Bitch!!! You did not just cut my hair!!" and with that i sent him falling into a hole. Happily i chomped on my newly formed taco and moved the rock over the hole he was now trapped in. But then suddenly and shot of water erupted from the ground.

I Ran around in circles. He was even more confused. Then i summoned a dagger, thre actually, and shot them at his legs. He fell but healed himself. as he was occupied healing himself i sent the spell to make him puke blood into him. He fell down, dropped his weapoin and lay still.

I bit my taco.

I won.

"Sadie has won!!!!" Chiron yelled. After i was OFFICIALLY the winner i healed Micheal and went to my seat.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greenstergirl said…
"Taco?" I asked him as he sat down.
I sent to Sadie's brain,"PLEASE HELP!!!" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *High pitched scream goes all they way around camp* The figure grabbed my throat and picked my up. "You just couldn't stay away could you?" It asked. *Kicks where sun doesn't shine* He dropped me. I got out my wand and froze time but he just kept moving. I was too stunned to do anything. He said,"Poor Araxie. Too weak and scrawny and always helpless. I should have killed you when I had you." "YOU COULDN'T IF YOU WANTED TO!" I screamed back. I got out my sword and yelled,"Too weak my ass!" And ran at him I stabbed him in the side but it bounced off. In my shock he grabbed me and threw me into a tree. In Sadies mind I said, Goodbye sister." In a whisper. "Goodbye." He kicked me in the side and I was out.
smirk
It was fun reading people's mind, but it was even more fun to watch Sadie beat Micheal so bad!!! I laughed so hard when she asked him if he wanted a taco,"I wouldn't mind taking one!' i screamed to her laughing and she made a taco appear in my hands! "Sweet thanks!" I said to her still laughing.
I sat down next to Micheal now as he was panting I talked,"You were good, but you shouldn't have stopped moving around as you healed yourself!! Move, anticipate her, and NEVER EVER stop to heal yourself!!, but anyways you did good bro!!"
"Thanks, why didn't you tell me that when you were screaming in my head!!" I laughed.
"Well I thought you knew that!! So don't blame me and I said I was sorry for yelling in your head!" I told him as i chewed my delicious taco, THANK YOU SADIE!!!! I walked back over to Alex and sat down gingerly.
"So who's next?!? I want to be next!!! I want to go gut somebody and show Micheal how your suppose to win!! Except with you, I never won against you!! I guess that's too bad!! Oh well!!" i sort of screamed in her ears.
"Hey!!! No need to burst my ear drums!! But anyways, that's all the duels for today. So I told Chiron to let me out into the woods and he said only if I had somebody to go with me just in case! I feel so protected!!" She said obviously agrivated.
"I'll go with you if you want and we can like go practice some moves in the woods against some home made monsters, only if you want though."
"Ya of course I would want to!! I was gonna ask anyways!! So when do you want to go and why don't we fight some real monsters instead of homemade ones!! Like some.... Minotaurs."
"Now where are we gonna find some minotaurs in a protected camp!!" right then Alex got a really creepy smile and that's what I like about her she's not a goody goody girl, she's a weirdo just like me!!!
"I'll show you where!! Just meet me in the woods at midnight and please don't get caught!!" I smirked. Hopefully no one follows because if anyone, like Jen, were to follow me she would be dead with the first Minotaur!! Now that's why Alex is bringing me because I can handle it better than most!! I just love seeing monsters and then seeing them go back to Tartarus!!! Ya I'm weird like that as you must've figured that out by now!! I went to my cabin as I screamed to Alex,"See you at midnight!!" I ran into my cabin as it was 7:30 and jumped into bed until 9:00. Everyone was asleep except Fifi!! I put her in her bed and left her a bowl of food & water. I got out my knives and other weapons and put then in their sheaths, and into their belonging places: left shoe, right shoe, belt hole, in sheaths on my back, and in my bra(small gun--not a pistol- with celestial bronze bullets for extra protection). Now I got dressed in some cute but good for battle ripped up jeans and a green shirt that I had sown "Camp Half-Blood" into the front and "Is My Home" in the back. The shirt went good with the jeans so all i needed was the pair of converse that I always wear to battles and/or small fights.
It was 11:30 now(I know takes me forever to look cute for battle) and now I'm off to go practice in the woods for half an hour until 12:30. Here I go!!!!
I want everyone to listen to this song RIGHT NOW! What or I should say who does this remind you of? Thalia Luke and Annabeth anyone? Remember Im still blacked out at the tree.
zzz
I was awoken in the middle of the night by Fifi slighty sobbing. I opened the ice door. Hon wasn't in her bunk, I knew why Fifi was crying now. I decided to go look for Hon. I grabbed Snow White exited the cabin & started calling her name. I got close to the woods & started hearing, "I will so win!" I stepped a little closer in & smiled. Hon was practiciing on a tree! Hhahah She was slashing it. I put Snow White down & she charged Hon. She started to lick her shoes. "EWW SNOW WHITE!" I yelled. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be asleep in your cabin?" Hon said. "Nope, but just to let you know Fifi is crying. She misses you!" "AWWW!" Hon said. She grabbed her sword & took off towards her cabin. I grabbed Snow White & followed. She ran in & said, "MOMMY IS SOO SORRY I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU LIKE THAT AGAIN!!: Hon said. Yea, let's see how that turns out. We both went to our own sides of our cabin. We drifted to sleep instantly.
smile
After Fifi fell asleep I went straight for the door and back to the woods to see Alex in a tree waiting for me.
"You ready for a Minotaur fight or what???" I laughed.
"Yup as ready as you are!!" and we were off deeper in the woods and the only way to find our way back was to follow the sound of people's thoughts. Thank goodness i'm here, mind-reader101!!! :)
Here is an AWESOME fan made trailer to the Sea of Monsters Movie!
sad
I saw Hon get up I decided to stay. I stared at the ceiling. I changed into some ripped jeans & my yellow Camp Half Blood hoodie. I grabbed my finger knives & exited the cabin. I knocked on Lark's cabin. I was standing there waiting for a response. Lark opened the door. "Get changed the session continues now!" I said. "Ok." Lark said. She closed the door & got changed then came back out with her tiny minature sword. HOW CUTE! We started off toward the sword arena. I was showing Lark some simple moves. I demonstarted on a tree nearby. I slashed it lightly on the side. I told Lark to slash me in the arm lightly like I did to the tree. She nodded & slighty gave a miniature paper cut. IT WAS THE CUTEST CUT I HAVE EVER HAD! I didn't tell her that though, she looked up at me with her big auburn eyes, "Did I do good?" She asked "You did perfect!" I said while hugging her! I didn't bother to heal my cut. Having ;ark around was like having a little sister! I continued demonstrating on the tree, & she kept giving miniature paper cuts. After a while I heard a deep demonic growl. I figured it was a monster lerking around in the Camp. Lark jumped in my arms & hid her eyes. The sound started caving in on us. I wanted to fight it, but couldn't put Lark in that danger I ran back to my cabin. I set Lark down on Hon's bunk. She was terrifed. I stood close to Lark hugging her. I hoped the monster would go away soon. I asked Lark if she wanted to go back to her cabin. She said, "NO WAY!" I waited there with Lark Fifi jumped up & started to comfort Lark. Lark eventually fell asleep. I stayed awake waiting for Hon to return to tell her about what happened.
I walked quietly into the woods. Hon was not so quiet. I snapped my fingers and she turned invisible. She gasped and I couldn't help but laugh. I figured out that my charm enhanced my powers. I slowly turned invisible and told her to follow me. We walked in the woods until we heard a growl. I stopped in my tracks. I stepped to the side so Hon wouldn't run into me. A dark figure ran across the shadows. A scream pierced the air. I ran until I was in front of the figure. Hon followed more slowly. The figure was carrying someone. My eyes widened when I saw it was Araxie.
I kicked the figure so he would fall on the ground. He dropped Araxie. He lunged for her but I teleported her into a nearby tree. Hon ran over to her and started healing her. I unsheathed my knives. He got out his sword.
"I might enjoy this," I growled.
He lunged but I side-stepped. I slashed his arm and his back. He looked at me with his cold eyes. He lunged and cut a deep wound on my leg. I screamed and threw my knife. It landed in his shoulder. He got out the knife and fell to his knees. He gave me one last hard look and teleported away. I fell on my back and panted heavily. Hon rushed over.
"We better leave before he comes back," I gave a weak smile and passed out.
I looked up at what had just happened. I turned invisible and silently crawled to Alex. I picked her up and teleported to the infirmery. It must have looked crazy seeing a floating person the so I turned visible and passed out.
When Hon got back to the cabin she was panting hard.

"What's up with you?"

"I had to had to."

"Wh- You know what nevermind."

Hon plopped her butt down on her bed. She sat on Lark's legs Lark screamed. Hon jumped in suprise. Fifi also growled

"OWW!! WHY DID YOU SIT ON ME?"

"I didn't know you were there!"

"Why is she here?"

"Me & Lark were practicing simple moves & we heard a demonic deep growl soo I took Lark back her where it's safe!"

"Oh."

Micheal & Kenzie just awoke. SHOCKING! We've been up making so much noise & they just wake up!

"BE QUIET I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!! But that's not working soo I guess I'll go sit outside on the tree & sleep!"

Micheal grabbed his pillow & started for the tree. Me & Hon rolled our eyes.

"I'M STILL GONNA SLEEP!" Kenzie shouted.

"Go ahead!" I said

Hon went to sleep instantly I could tell a lot went on in the woods. I walked Lark back to her cabin. As I was coming back to my cabin I heard the growl again I started to run. As I got in the cabin I went straight to sleep with Snow White curled up at my side

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas purpleunicorn said…
blush
Name: Lauris (Call me Rissa)

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Powers: Healing,Mind control, mind reading, Speaking to sea creatures, summon sea creatures, Full control of water
 Name: Lauris (Call me Rissa) Age: 14 Immortal Parent: Poseidon Powers: Healing,Mind control, mind
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ArtemisDiana said…
I didn't sleep all night. There was too much growling outside. It was too scary to sleep. Instead I summoned a bow and a quiver of arrows and hung them on some hooks by the door, ready for action. Then I pulled out a book Chiron had given me and attempted to learn how to read Ancient Greek. I figured, forget English, I'm never going to be able to read it anyways. At least now I wouldn't be caught off guard if the monster came in.
I saw the new girl standing by the tree with her hands in her plaid skirt pockets. I noticed she was there, but walked pretending I didn't. She did a slow sigh. I read her mind she was saying, "Does anyone even know I'm here?" I jumped on the back of the tree & hung upside down on a branch in front of her. She gasped. I laughed. Still hanging upside down I said, "Hey, my name is Jenny, who's your immortal parent?"
"Poseidon." She said innocently.
"ME TOO!!" I yelled "WE'RE SISTERS!! Also you have a brother named Micheal & 2 other sisters named Kenzie & Hon." She jumped up & down smiling. That made me laugh so hard I fell off the tree. She looked over at me I was ok. I grabbed her arm & started to show her around. First I took her to her cabin. I showed her the big ice wall & told her she would have to sleep in Percy's lonely bunk until we got a new one, or didn't. She set her stuff down & said, "Oh my gosh! This is such a cute little wolf!"
'Thanks her name is Snow White.. She came from my cat who turned into a wolf had 10 pups & now lives in the woods with her husband & 9 pups."
"I WANT ONE!"
"Sorry, I don't know If Marsh Mellow will like that." I kept showing her around & introducing her to new people

I woke up. I saw Alex beside me in the infermery and grabbed her and teleported to the Hermes cabin I gently tucked her into sleep and winced. I teleported back to the infermery and stole some ambrosia. I chewed on it and it tasted like my Dad's old strawberries with whipcream. I limped to the Hades cabin and stayed with Austin for the rest of the day.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vlad_todd_fan said…
angry
Jeez I'm gone at school and than flipping Sadie beats ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I DEMAND A REMATCH, later.
mischievous
^^^You upset a girl beat you? All I can say is get used to it :)
Grabs Austin's hand and dragges him outside. "You need to see sunlight." "Im fine without it thankyou for your concern." He said tring to go back in. "No your not getting off tht easy." *Whisltes* Now,Austin meet Magician." "And here is your new pegesus,Black Magic." "Why is it named that?" "Because it's an awesome song you are described black and im magic." "Now get on im taking you somewhere." *Kicks side gently with converse* He follows. "Where are we going?" He asked. "I planned something." *We landed soon on top of Olive Garden* There were two waitresses (demi-gods) waiting. "Miss Lynette." They said together bowing. There was a table and candles for two there. We ordered and we were waiting for our food. "Man,I wish I had people at my service all like 'Welcome Mr.Kinley'." "Im known around here." Our food came. "You know, the sun isn't all that bad." He said. "Yeah. I've noticed." We finished quickly. "Now to my favorite place in probably the whole world." "And where might that be?" "Hawaii." I said while changing me into a bikini and him into swimming trunks. We were both barefoot. I sped up the animals and wew were there in 15 minutes. I jumped of and landed in the water. Austin waited for land. "Austin get your pale ass in here." "Im coming!" "Sure." I went deep and saw a dolphin. I grabbed it's fin and turned t to Austin. "See. Im famous here too." After our swim we went back. Bathing suits and all.:D
 Grabs Austin's hand and dragges him outside. "You need to see sunlight." "Im fine without it thankyou
Okay new girl my, perceptive......um...... I don't like her!!! When i passed by her and read her mind I completely flipped out!!! Guess what she said no no don't guess I'll tell you instead,"This camp is weird, my siblings are weird, and those stupid naiads don't like me even though I'm a @*%@ing daughter of Poseidon!!" Okay that was soo bad!! No one ever says something like that in the same sentence with my dad's name!!! So I got on the next tree they were heading to-the one by the canoe lake- and when they reached it I "accidentally dropped my knife on her head no biggy!!!
She yelped and Jen looked up and yelled,"Hon!! Don't you know that's it's against the rules to kill new kids before they know how to heal themselves!" I laughed and jumped right in front of Lauris and scared her and she jumped 10 feet!! Of course I laughed some more!!
"So don't like our daddy so well huh Laura??" I laughed.
"Um..."
"You know Poseidon kids can read minds so you better watch your mind!!" I laughed some more as I picked up my knife and put it in its sheath on my back.
"Um... my name's Lauris, but you can call me Rissi"
"Well that's great Laura!!" I just couldn't stop laughing.
"Who is she??"Laura whispered to Jen.
"Your sister!!" I screamed in her mind and she jumped 10 feet again. Oh my gods I'm gonna pee in my pants around her!!!
"See you in the cabin Jen and did you see Fifi she grew three times bigger can you believe it?!?!?!" I said to Jen trying not to laugh.
"Who's Fifi??", Laura whispered again but I decided to let Jen answer that question.
"Her hellhound" and Laura jumped 10 feet again!!!
"Okay i have to go before I pee my pants and Jen if you want I can show her around in the woods", I said smirking. I ran into Laura and laughed as she feel and I didn't!! "Oh and she can't sleep in Percy's bunk because that's his bunk only!! And I charmed it so any one who sleeps on it will freeze and only I know the reverse spell!!"
I ran into our cabin and ran out with a huge great dain size baby hellhound in my arms!"Hey this is Fifi!" and she growled and i laughed as Fifi tried to eat Laura's face! I let her go and Laura ran as Fifi tried to eat her!! That's what she gets for talking about our dad that way!!!

Hey Lauris add me as a fan back!! :)

Look it's Hon in the "hood"(cousin made her go scared her half to death but loved the clothes!)
 Look it's Hon in the "hood"(cousin made her go scared her half to death but loved the clothes!)
big smile
I sat on the beach looking at the waves. Rissa was playing in the water hurting her self trying to control them. I smiled & continued to stare. Apparantly Fifi wasn't a big fan of Rissa. I had to keep her away from Fifi. Since she's new I have to follow her around because she can't heal her self. Rissa just kept dancing & twirling in the water. I stayed & sat.

"Come on Jenny! This is fun!!"

"No thanks I would rather sit on the beach."

Suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulders I turned around, It was Micheal.

"Who is that?"

"She's our new sister Laurisa AKA Rissa."

"Oh, It must be pretty fun dancing in the water! HUH?" He yelled out to her.

Rissa stopped & looked at him. She ran to me she whispered to me.

"Micheal, your brother."

"Oh Hi Micheal I'm Rissa!"

"Heyy."

Rissa ran back to the water & continued to twirl & dance.

"Yup that's our sister!" Hhahah!:)
 I sat on the tabing-dagat looking at the waves. Rissa was playing in the water hurting her self trying to co
worried
As I was sitting on the beach I started to hear the same deep demonic growl I heard when I was with Lark at the sword arena. I saw little bubbles moving towards Rissa who was dancing in the water.

"RISSA GET OUT OF THE WATER NOW!!"

Rissa looked at me confused, so did Micheal, Rissa still ran.

"What's the big deal??" Micheal said.

"Ya Jenny."

"I heard a deep demonic growl, we need to get out of here!"

Me & Micheal started to run. Rissa just stood there

"Come on Rissa! Me & Micheal are waiting!!"

"No, I hear nothing."

Me & Micheal stood there for a moment. A big huge hairy monster burst out of the water screaming
We all screamed too. Rissa started to run towards us. We all started to run away from the monster. The kept screching at us. We didn't stop. Once we got on campus we turned around. The monster wasn't there anymore. PHEW! We all threw our body's down on the ground. We were lying in a circle on the ground.

"That did not just happen Micheal!"

"Oh, but it did Rissa!"

"That did not just happen Jenny!"

"Oh, but it did Micheal!"

Sadie, Araxie, Alex, & Hon gathered in circle around us saying

"What are you guys doing?"

"It's a long story!"

"Ya I'd rather not tell it!"

They all shrugged & walked away. We got up & took off separate ways. Rissa followed me, but Micheal went towards the sword arena.
I was heading to the cabin when a shiny piece of metal caught my eye right beside the water next to our cabin. Well I cleaned around the cabin for inspection today. I thought to myself. I went and grabbed it. It was a small silver box wrapped in a purple shiny ribbon. I opened it and it was a wedding ring. In the inside it said,"Will propose to Araxie Lynette tommorow. DO NOT FORGET." It had a red claw mark on the top of the box. I threw it into my pocket and ran inside my cabin.
smile
I walked feeling bummed about Luska. But I was also steamed that Sadie beat me. Which is why I challenged her again, no holds bar. I passed some Hecate kids, they smirked. They received a bad headache. I checked up on Alex. She wasn't sleeping, strange. She wasn't even in her cabin. With sudden jolt in my walking speed, I spurred onto the woods. Alex laid against a tree and looked into the sky. "How ya doin'?" I asked. I kneeled next to her and she made a grumbling noise. "Want to go back to your bed?" I questioned. She turned to me and nodded. I smiled as I carried her bridal style through the woods. "Your very light." I said. Alex smiled at the compliment. She looped her arm next to mine. Her face looked confused. "Have you been working out?" she questioned silently. I smirked as I opened the Hermes cabin. No on was inside. "I gotta keep up with you somehow." I said with a grin as I laid her down gently. She started laughing, "I gotta keep up with you somehow, so cheesy." Alex imitated me. I suppose it is. I thought. I patted her head and she drifted off to sleep. I walked out the cabin silently
I woke up in the middle of the night. My stomach growled. I threw my pillow at Chris. He snored even louder. I sighed and threw my other pillow at Conner. He jumped and grabbed his knife from out of his pillow. He sighed, obviously annoyed.
"What do you want?"
"I'm hungry."
"Then go out and get some food!" he snapped. I grabbed my knife to throw at him when he jumped out of his bunk mumbling something under his breath. I grinned to myself. I started to get impatient so I teleported some hot chocolate to me. Conner came back in with half a sandwhich.
"Where did you get the hot chocolate!?!?"
"I teleported it, idiot."
"Well why did I have to get you a sandwhich then?"
"I don't know your the one who got it," I smirked at him.
He threw the sandwhich at me and jumped into his bunk. As soon as his head hit the pillow he passed out. I started eating my very late dinner.
As soon as I was done I stayed up daydreaming. My heart fluttered as I remembered what happened today. I wondered if I could sneak out again. Somehow I doubted it....
kiss
"Micheal & Alex sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!! They're in love or Micheal is in love with Alex!! Oooooohhh!!! Loooovvveee!!! Micheal loves Alex(x110)", I screamed in Micheal's mind as i watched Micheal carry Alex to her cabin and I also listened to their conversation!!!! I'm so sneaky!!!
Micheal & Alex sitting in a tree!!!! Does not look like them at all!!! But it's wat happened!!!! LOL :)
 Micheal & Alex sitting in a tree!!!! Does not look like them at all!!! But it's wat happened!!!! LOL
I like trees :-)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GreenLion said…
big smile
Name: Desiree (Call me Ray)

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Powers: Mind control, Mind reading, Speaking to sea creatures, Summon sea creatures,
 Name: Desiree (Call me Ray) Age: 14 Immortal Parent: Poseidon Powers: Mind control, Mind reading,
cool
You little sneak! D:

I walked into my cabin with a face of furry. "HON!" I yelled. She fell from the ceiling laughing. She crashed to the floor and started rolling with laughter. I stood above her and lifted her from her shirt. "THAT WAS PRIVATE!" I yelled as I put her up to the wall. She kept laughing. In my rage I saw her entire life and I didn't even try. Her birth, her drunk mom abusing her, her boat ride over here, her arrival everything. Jen, Kenzie, and Rissie were in too watching us. Fifi and Snowy were jumping playfully up on me. I spun and threw her into the air easy. My sword shot into her shirt hanging her in the ceiling. She hung by her shirt with a face of embarresment. Me and the others laughed as she hung there screaming at me
I grabbed my swords and cut my shirt off of me!! I charged Micheal and slashed his arm!!
"What the hellhounds do you think your doing??" I screamed at him and he didn't answer. I stormed out of the room and now remembered i don't have a shirt on!! I stormed back in the room grabbed a shirt and stormed out again!!
I walked into the woods and noticed a girl comfortable sitting in a tree.
"Hey watcha doin up there?" I screamed from down below.
"Hey watcha doin down there??" she yelled back down.
"Nuthin much how about you come down before I have to cut you down" and she hopped down. "okay so you wanna come to camp?" i asked leading her to the camp. :) I welcomed her first hahah!! :)
I'll get you later Micheal!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GreenLion said…
laugh
The girl that was leading me to the camp is really weird. she kept on talking about monsters and stuff which i don't believe . Wonder if she hit her head when she was little? do people really believe her about the monsters? Then when i got to the camp everything was real, i saw a satyr. that was kinda freaky. It blew my mind !!!!!
heart
Hon walked in the cabin on my side holding the new girl's arm.

"This is Dede!!"

"YO! My name is Desiree, but you can call me Ray."

"Ok.. Thanks for intruducing you to me." I said while smiling.

We all laughed.

"Soo Hon I saw you rip your shirt off today!"

"I don't wanna talk bout it!" Hon screamed

"You ripped your shirt off? You do realize your a girl right?"

"Ye-." Hon put her face in her hands

"Anyways, Ray do you want to come to the woods with me soo I can show you what kind of madness is out there?" I said while laughing.

"Sure, I'd love too!!" She said.

I lead her to the woods, once we got there I forgot I never introduce myself.

"By the way I'm Genesis call me Jenny!"

"Ok, No prob"

We started walking while I explained all that happens out here. She opened her eyes real wide. XD We started to hear a sad little meow. We both looked up we saw a baby lion cub sitting in a tree.

"AWW SHE IS SOO CUTE! Can I have her as a pet Jenny?"

"Of course! We can have any animal out here we find out here!"

Ray started to call, "Here little lion!" The lion tried to climb down, but was hanging by one claw on a branch. The lion started to cry. Ray's eyes opened in awwe. She reached her hands up & grabbed the baby lion cub. She started to cuddle the lion. I stared in awwe also. We started off towards the cabin. Ray was not gonna lemme touch her lion, I was afraid he would bite me! I know I already tried. XD We stopped near the sword arena to examine her cute little lion.:) <3

(Ray's Lion)

Hon walked in the cabin on my side holding the new girl's arm. "This is Dede!!" "YO! My name is Des
I walked into the pavilion for breakfast. Almost nobody was here expect for some Apollo kids who were always up at dawn. Soon everyone else came in. After our sacrifises with the gods we got our food and started eating. A huge headache came out of nowhere. I looked around and saw Hon and Jen looking at me. They quickly looked away but I knew they were still reading my mind. I smirked at then and got out my iPod. I put in my headphones, picked a random song, and turned the music up all the way. They both covered their ears with their hands. My headache went away. I got up and went to cabin 8. I left the wolf stuffed animal on Lark's bed and started to head to the training area.
cool
I snuck up behind Hon and Jen and gave them a hug. "Mornin'." I said as I lifted them in a hug. They mumbled something and I put them down. We walked to the arena after breakfast. Me and Sadie went down to the center. Not many people showed up except people who knew about it. She took out her staff and I pulled my sword from my water bottle. I slashed she sidestepped and sent sparks. I jumped up and splashed a puddle in her face. Sadie rubbed her eyes and shot lightning blindly. I jumped to the left and slashed her arm. Sadie jumped back and slammed her staff to the ground. Flashes of fire shot from the ground. I jumped quickly. My sword changed to a shield that was the size of me. It spun around me. Sadie slammed her staff onto my shield. I stomped my foot and a glacier sprung from the ground under Sadie. She jumped out of the way. My shield flew toward's her. The pointed edges spun close to her and sliced some of her hair. She burned with fury. Sadie pointed her staff at me and dark fire spun toward's me. My shield blocked the spinning fire. I melted my shield and spun it around Sadie. Blades shot from the water than landed back into the water. They slashed Sadie numerously. She fell to the ground and sparks flew around her and everywhere else. The friends that came were screaming there heads off. They water came back to me and formed into my ring swords. I spun them on my hands. "Had enough Sadie!" I yelled
For once I sat quietly watching the duel. Michael's siblings were screaming their heads off. Zack was screaming even louder. Araxie sat beside me with a faraway look in her eyes. I poked her hard in the ribs. She jumped in her seat.
"Something wrong?" I asked a bit concerned.
"I'm fine," she whispered.
Of course I didn't believe her. My guess it had something to do with Austin's dissapearence. I crossed my arms over my chest and laid back in my seat. I shot a warning look at Hon and Jen so they didn't read my mind. I went back to watching the duel.
mischievous
I felt my eyes tearing up. "Alex,I...I gtg." *I teleported to the woods and let silent tears fall down my face as I sat down where we always do* I then teleported to Hawaii to get away from all this stuff. It just wasn't the same with out him. I kicked a roch and looked at my reflection in the water. I screamed and jumped ten feet when I saw Austin there. "Hey!" I screamed while hugging him. (Like in my icon) "I need to go do something will you come with me?" I asked looking up at him. "Yeah sure if it has bombs and destruction." "Oh. It does." *TTakes hand and teleports outside of Poisedon cabin* Takes bomb out of pocket. "Don't worry, they are all at the arena." *Gets unstoppable dynamite too.* "Austin, go in and get all their animals out and bring 'em here. *Takes wand and ties them to tree beside cabin* *Lights bombs and dynomite* Throws into cabin and makes me and Austin slow-mo with us walking away with our hair blown back with it blowing up. MUHAHAHHAHAAA!
 I felt my eyes tearing up. "Alex,I...I gtg." *I teleported to the woods and let silent tears fall dow