pelikula pelikula You Want to See and Why

crazyduds2 posted on Jul 16, 2009 at 09:30PM
I want you to post what movies you want to see this year and in the upcoming year and why you want to see them. Post however many you can think of. I'll start out.

1. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I've read the books and watched all of the movies at least 8 times. The preview looks really good, but that's not why I'm intrigued. Why I really want to see this is because we get to see how Voldemort (That's right, I said it!) evolved into himself as he is today. Also, it has been long awaited for all fans to see Draco become evil. (A Death Eater, in other words.) This movie looks, and sounds, really good all around.
2. Alice in Wonderland- I know, its a Disney classic, and the last time it was done in live action, it was in the 80's, but Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are together again, PLUS Helena Boham Carter and Anne Hathaway are in this movie. It looks great, and the pictures on IMDB look good, too. I just hope it can live up to the "Disney standard" of remakes.
3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians- This subject is kind of touchy, since I've read the series a bunch of times, my friends have read the series, and my teachers have read it. When I first found out that the kid who plays Percy is 15 and the girl who plays Annabeth is 23, I was kind of upset. (They're 12 in the series.) When I saw who was playing Chiron, though, my spirits we're lifted. This movie is either going to be a huge hit and really good, or it's going to be terrible and no ones going to like it. Either way, I have to see it.
So go ahead and did what I just did. I really want to know what you guys want to see. So start writing!

pelikula No ang sumagot