nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro Romance RP

flabaloobalah posted on Aug 26, 2013 at 11:53PM
I was asked by DirectingChicky to take over and create a new LWLRP. I changed the name, however, thanks to my lack of creativity.
Basically we can just pick up wherever we left off with all the characters and ships.
Thanks guys! I ❤ you guys.

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 4020 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 4020

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Strawberry0020 said…
Sitting on the park bench with a hot Styrofoam plate of McDonald's pancakes simmering on her lap and her face buried in another old journal of hers, red ink swept across the tattered papers as she corrected her blindly-written grammatical errors and chewed away, her sense of taste paradised. Her long, vanilla-blonde hair still falling into the old, bittersweet habit of curtaining over her eyes, she ran them back in place with her pale fingers as the rest of her hair tied up in a lazy bun that she rushed to fix on her way out of her car. The day abnormally hot and the streets of the town busier than usual, Lanie set down her notepad and tapped her lip with her pan and checked the time. It had been an hour since she left that spot,and the article she had written wasn't done. Maybe a walk would do her well, or at least ease her strain quite a bit. She sighed, her fingers aching. She closed her journal and tucked away the rest her food into the paper bag. At that, she put everything into her bag and began sauntering down the sidewalk.
He swallowed hardly, her finding her caring smile to be bittersweet on the account of her injury. Why did bad things happen to kind girls? Despite his burning sympathy for her, he fixed a smile in return and kindlyy chuckled. "Too long, I say. I almost thought you forgot me." he joked.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Demeter13 said…
"M-mama make m-me put s-shoes shoe on daddy, the uggy shoes shoe daddy!" The toddler began his second tantrum, snuggling into his fathers chest and narrowing his eyes in his mothers direction.
"They are not ugly memphy! Mamma loves it when you wear you big boy shoes!" Dee pleaded.
"So so uggy daddy so uggy!" He wailed.
Drew tried his best not to laugh, but his eyes began to water. He soon just played along as he simply pulled Memphis awat from his chest again and gave him a crazy, wide-eyed stare.
He gasped.
"You don't want to wear the ugly shoes, Memphy? I thought You and daddy were going to be brothers today and wear the same thing! I thought we were best friends!" And at, he began sobbing again.
"Your both wearing your shoes weather you like it or nooooot..." Dee sang as she sat little Paige in her bassinette and strode into the laundry room shuffling through Drew's dress shirts like a maniac. Quickly selecting one she kneeled on the floor behind her husband, removing his hands from Memphis momentarily before sliding the sleeves up his arms and buttoning up the dress shirt slowly, gentle fingers brushing her main man's chest.
"Thanks, baby." Drew said lovingly, his grassy eyes admiringly fixated on her as she gently swept her soft fingertips along his chest. "She's a good mama, Memphy. Give mommy a kiss."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Directingchicky said…
"How could I forget? You are one of the very few men here who is actually taller than me!" She giggled, crooking her head to the side, her long blonde braid tumbling down over her shoulder, "I was worried you forget me, considering we were interrupted so quickly."
Nearly appalled, he tucked his hands in his pockets bashfully.
"Never.." he said, praying that he didn't sound like a desperate, lonely little kid. "You're one of the very few women who actually laughs at my jokes." he countered, laughing a little.
"Touche." Another giggle and she was rocking back onto her heels, careful not to topple herself over and hurt herself even further, "So what brings you to this little convenience store Marcus? It seems as though I see you shopping always."
"I start teaching pre-school today." said the same man who fell off of a stage drunk while singing karaoke. "Just thought I'd pick up a few things for the class y'know? What about yourself?"
"You know daddy owes mamma a kiss... Daddy's been at work all day and she still hasn't got her kiss..." Dee hummed as she pressed her lips to his earlobe softly.
"That sounds wonderful!" Her smile brightened noticeably at the news. He truly was a sweetheart if he taught such little ones all the time. "Oh me? Um well..." her face actually fell a bit "I just came here to grab a few things since I am not welcome in my own apartment."
He laughed humorlessly now, blinking at her in confusion. "Not welcome in your own apartment?" he echoed, not quite sure he heard her right.
Just seeing her there alone and handicapped made him worried. It was his natural instinct to worry about others, but this time, it was different. She was too welcoming to seem like a stranger, regardless off the fact that he had only seen her twice before.
"In your condition? Are you going to be alright, Colette?" he asked, his eyes softening in concern.
~
Drew purred a light chuckle.
"I owe mommy an apology." he cooed back. "She's been a good wife to daddy."
A good everything. Wife. Mother. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Daniel loved her as one of his own children way before marriage was even in the question. She was Fate's sister before she could barely even speak to many people. She was Christian's shopping buddy before they even arranged the dates. And Drew was hers before they even kissed. No words could explain how much he loved her, and no currency could average how much he would give for her.
He tucked his fingers under her chin, her soft, heart-shaped face cradled in his hand.
"Daddy loves you."
"I hope so." Her hand reflexively went to rub the back of her neck, all of her joints still extremely sore from.her attack, but she wanted to.play it off as she was fine. "My brother has.practically moved his girlfriend in there and I can not stand her being there all the time. They are like bunnies, can't keep their clothes on at all." She shivered in disgust, looking down at the floor bashfully, "He has never asked how I felt about it, so I just.. leave I guess. He hasn't noticed, but I will be fine."
((Oh my god Andree ❤️ stop it))
((Otp in the his house))

"Mmhmm..." With a gentle sigh, her breath hit his lips softly, minty and cool from recently used mouthwash and floss. The tiny woman pressed her mouth to her husbands quickly, finally having that single kiss and small shred of a moment to themselves after having their second baby. Her heart still hammered like a love struck teen when he touched her or even simply looked, love and undeniable and needy lust at the couple'a most private of times. She drowned in his eyes and got lost in his smile. Bathed in his love and was showered with his adoration.
"Mommy loves you more."
((Demeter I am still waiting on a reply.))
((dally? I did didn't i?))
((Nope.))
((Damn it. Give me five minutes be right back))
"Leave to?" he asked, leaning against his shopping cart, laying his head a little. She seemed bothered by the other few things that he knew she was too reluctant to say. He didn't mean to put her in the hot seat, but it was a lot better than leaving her out in the cold.
~
His eyes still floating in hers, he smiled faintly down on her, his fingers lacing in hers slowly as he counters,
"Daddy loves you most."
"I stayed in a motel one night. I usually just end up staying there lately..." she nibbled her bottom lip, rocking and swaying back and forth, causing her braid to join in on the motion. "I don't know...I am just unconfortable being there, a stranger in my own home. But...quel dommage, can't change a thing." She shrugged those dainty shoulders and smiled wryly up at him, doing her best to make that smile come up anyway.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas flabaloobalah said…
((Sorry guys! Horrible weekend and lots of homework kept me away but here I am.
Strawberry, where did we leave off for Chance & Grayson?))
Libby was out like a light as Sebastian murmured sweet confessions in her ear.
((how about we timeskip to 10 A.M. and no one has moved a muscle.))

~

Grayson gave Minnie that wonderful smile again. Cupcakes are pretty delicious. My mom always made the best ones from scratch when I was a kid. he wrote, grabbing a napkin and taking a bite out of the dessert.
"Talia...we will have a big ass house, full of our little Italian babies," Dexter softly spoke to her, not too eager to wake his sleeping nieces after just putting them down. He continued once more, his steely eyes peircing hers with a surety,"your a Morrison now baby, and never has a Morrison gave up easily."
"Mommy will love daddy even more if he gets Memphy's clothes on so mommy can get dressed..." Dee mumbled against his skin, her lips seeking out to sensitive ground as she nipped just below his neatly trimmed jaw.
Minnie could only respond with a bright smile as she read, the re-read his words, nibbling into her own treat as she looked at him. He was so kind despite his rough looking experience, and the fact that he was taking the time to wrote down the notes for her so they could seak was amazing. Her smile said it all, she liked him.

"Dexter Morrison...you sweet kind hardheaded man." Never had she loved anyone so much in her life, as she loved Dexter right then. The fact that he was willing to go through all of the possible hell coming their way just to have children blew her mind.
He pursed his lips a little, feeling his father weighing his chest, because haf he been there, he would have lost his mind. Family over everything had been the family code since his dad's dad was a loud, and it was surely passed down and preserved. The fact that she was hurt with no one in a motel--in a foreign country naturally made him disgusted. The kindness in his stare was there, but it was dimmed by overwhelming disappointment, and it made him seem a lot more serious than goofy.
Like father like son.
"Well that's no place for a lady..." he hinted.
~
His thumb leaving her chin, he smirked.
"Will I get more kisses later on if I do?" he cooed.
Once more, those thin little shoulders moved up into a shrug. "Nothing I can do I am afraid." She could tell my the way he almost became so.stiff that he did not like what he was hearing, but she couldn't deny anything she said. It just wasn't in her nature to lie about anything, not even to spare feelings or hide a trouble, she was blunt and to the point..But his kind stares and concerned tone got to her quickly, and she smiled sheepishly at him, "I am fine Marcus, really."
"Plenty more... With far less clothing." Dee whispered, lips delicately slipping over his earlobe and jaw. "Now... Do me a a favour and get memphy dressed and I will return if when everyone's gone to bed." Of course the petite wife of his had no intention of keeping her kinky little promise. Lord, she hit the sheets and she was out like a light. The things a couple of kids did to you.
Dexter Morrison gently kissed the mrs to his mr. "Up and at em Talia... I'm hungry." He teased softly after a short pause. His hands gently kneading her thighs smoothly and tenderly.
"Well you have to move first Dex before I can cook." She protesred, her hands continuing ther massaging motions on her daunting husband, relaxing the stiff muscles there she knew all too well. "What do you want to eat?"
He walked forward a little, his lips tucked in as he heaved a calming breath. It was still a safe distance, but it was close enough for them to talk more privately.
"I don't pity you, Colette." he said sincerely. "I just think it's pretty screwed up how you're so kind and hardworking and still going through hell."
And at that, he stuttered a little. He want one to give his opinions and be serious about them unless it was something deep enough to bring out his affection. It was overall strange for him, especially for a guy who was used to beating around the bush. In fact, he blushed a little.
"I mean, you're sweet and you're smart. And you work your ass off. I can easily see you going places inserted of working for jerks and serving more jerks." He looked at her directly for a brief moment and smiled ever so faintly, yet that small half smile brought the brightness back to his icy-blue eyes. "And you're nature's strongest competitor with your tall reaching height and short, cooking arms." he teased.
~
((Timeshkip?))
((To le dinner))

"Id say you but our neices are in the other room." He wriggled his ebony eyebrows mischeviously before moving away from the counter quickly knowing a slap would quickly been thrown in his direction if he didn't retreat.
"Oh Marcus, just how sweet could one American be?" She teased back, turning her head slightly to hide her growing blush at his compliments. "I only work so hard, so that I can go places. Nothing comes for free, though right now I am out of a job thanks to my brother. But, I am working to get back up there." He was right on so many levels though, and not just about her being the strongest competitor either. She had always worked, day and night, 24/7. She always got paid minimum wage, and always just took it and added it for savings. After her attack, her savings were stolen and she had to completely start from scratch, and the fact that Sebastian is not giving two cents was not helping her either, thanks to that little tramp he was dating. "The hotels are still better than listening to them every night, I can suffer a little while longer."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Later. Bad man." She managed to get in a little swat on his shoulder before he retreated back. The coward. "Now get out of here so I can cook you nasty man, shoo, shoo!"
Of course, Libby was unaware that her boyfriend had said anything. She was already out like a light, a soft smile gracing her lips as Elvis played in her head. Sweet dreams were ahead for the two of them, cuddled up.
~
What sort of question is that? Obviously I like cupcakes, but they aren't as sweet as you are. he grinned.
The alarm on the digital clock blared noisily from the bedside table, the pixelated numbers met with the sapphire eyes of Sebastian, weak and weary his hand reached up and slapped the snooze button with a groan as he rolled back on his side, his arms draping over the waist of his sleeping girlfriend.
With a playful grin and wink his both lovely and terrifying wife's direction, Dexter scampered from the kitchen and into the safety of the living area.
Libby sighed softly, weak and sleepy still. The comfort of his arm across her stomach kept her sane.
((uh timeskip?))
((Oh my god can we do baby now?))
((eeeh... next timeskip, i promise. i feel like its a bit too early and besides they just met her parents. okay? so for now i think they should sort things out w colette. chicky come back!))
((Cccccchhhhhhhhhuiiiiiiiivicxxkkkkkkuuyyy­yy$­))
((What can we do with Dally?))

I think the sweet one here is sitting across from me.
The blush that adorned her cheeks grew as she giggle quietly, not even knowing if the sound made it out. She was quickly beginning to like this man, and while she did find it a tad strange how he found her again so quickly, she pushed it aside and smi k ed sweetly at him as she licked icing from her finger.
You're mistaken, Minnie. I know for a fact you're sweeter than honey. He confessed, going insane over her soft giggle. Already Grayson was attached to her, he knew for a fact.
~
((sorryyyyyy))
(( I do not know. Wanna do some favin maybe we haven't seen those adorable people in a while))
((Wot?))

She couldn't even give a response to that. She just simply uttered another giggle, resting her cheek into her hand as she looked at him. She was already becoming smitten, but a small part of her still controlled by her strict family pulled her back, saying that it just wasn't going to happen.
I have to get back home. I hope to see you again?
((Favin yes no? ))
((Oh yeah. I didn't see your post, I was whating flab..Favin sounds good.))
((yay))
Oh Lord, what a cutie. This woman was going to be the death of him. Everything about her was completely perfect. It could happen, but nothing was set in stone; they had only been talking a couple times and they were total strangers.
I hope to see you very soon. But first, I need to see my therapist. I kind of cancelled my appointments to look for you these last couple days.
~
((so demeter, timeskip to the morning? i swear the next time we timeskip she'll be unknowingly pregnant.))
((Yes okay I am fine with that. ))
((Okay cool I'm starting.))
Libby woke up slowly, remembering Sebastian had taken her home after dinner. "What day is it?" she croaked.
This time the blush that covered her cheeks was one of embarrassment, though she would never tell him that. It was a bit..creepy that he admitted that, but she actually found it sweet, in an odd way, that he took the time to see her.
I am sorry for having been the cause of your distraction. Goodbye Grayson.
That sweet smile made a comeback as she stood up, taking her notebook with her and blew him a cute little kiss before walking away.
"The one after yesterday." Sebastian mumbled into her hair, his eyebrows furrowed those his eyes still closed stubbornly.