nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro Romance RP

flabaloobalah posted on Aug 26, 2013 at 11:53PM
I was asked by DirectingChicky to take over and create a new LWLRP. I changed the name, however, thanks to my lack of creativity.
Basically we can just pick up wherever we left off with all the characters and ships.
Thanks guys! I ❤ you guys.

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 4020 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 4020

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas flabaloobalah said…
((Yes, slowly but surely she is being poisoned by Grayson. Alcohol and tattoos! What will her parents/housekeeper think? *dramatic eyebrow raise*
Also I do believe a timeskip is needed. Want me to start?))
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Directingchicky said…
((Pweese?-bats eyes-))
((Well now I just can't say no. I think we decided he's taking Ms. Giggles home.))
Grayson held Minnie's hand as they ventured into the dark parking lot and they stumbled every now and then. She was unbelievably giggly, cute and hysterical. "That was fun," he slurred, pulling Minnie closer so he didn't lose her.
Minnie's little head bobbed in agreement as she tried controlling her giggles, holding onto Grayson as she stumbled along with him. Her walking wasn't the problem, it was her head. She'd never been so fuzzy before, never been able to not think straight, and so she was relying all on Grayson to assist her with that. But honestly? She'd had too much of a good time to care.
((I can just see Minnie giggling so much she gets home and starts hiccuping with no way of stopping, but she's never had hiccups before.. ehehehehehehehe.))

Grayson's mind was clouded just slightly, and he knew Minnie was even more of a mess since she drank more than he did. They both had a great time at the restaurant, but now it was nearly closing time and he needed to get her home. After unlocking his car, Grayson opened the door for Minnie.

((Imagine her hangover though, oh dear lord.))
((Oh lord...poor thing won't know what to do.))

Attempting to slid in like nornal, Minnie ended up flopping down on her behind and just added another round of quiet giggles that she somehow managed to keep quiet under her hand as she squeezed Grayson's in a thank you and righted herself in the seat. She was still very much awake, and sleep seemed an eternity away as she buckled in and awaited her date.
((I don't think the tequila will agree with her in the morning, poor thing.))
Grayson stifled a giggle as Minnie plopped into the seat and buckled in like a fairly mature and sober adult. "Ready?" he asked, voice cracking to his embarrassment.
Reading his lips, she nodded again, and though she didn't want to distract him from driving, her fingertips grazed his tattooed arms and traced along the birds there and other designs. Even drunk she liked how these looked on him, and just couldn't resist thinking about them.
Feeling her fingertips on his arm, Grayson smiled a little. He thought it was kind of cute how she liked his tattoos so much and even wanted some of her own. He turned the radio on for no apparent reason, barely fighting a smile that Minnie was to blame for.
Her fingers continued their path on his arms, going lower to his wrist, then right back up as she was so intently focused on them. Her drunken innocent mind still wondered what other tattoos he had, and they drifted to his chest, tapping gently, "H-h-ere to-o?" She asked hoarsely, glancing up at him curiously.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Demeter13 said…
"Let's just.... Baby lets just meet the chick, talk to the doc... Kitten this is the only way I'll do it. I refuse to let you have the surgery, I refuse to take that chance , I refuse to lose you." Dexter didn't even bat an eye as he defied her wishes. He wouldn't lose her not for all the children in the world.

"Oh mon amour.. Elizabeth come get the dooooor...." Sebastian sang whilst he leaned against the side of the hair salon, balancing a cooler in his sweatered arms. Of course he'd brought wine, sorbet, ham, salads, vegetables... All of the foods and flavours he'd need to lure his girlfriend out of the workplace and back home.
Grayson gave Minnie a look as her hands drifted to his chest. "Yes." he replied, biting his lip as she was still increasingly curious about what was on his body.
~
Libby giggled and skipped to the door, new blonde highlights tucked behind her ear as Sebastian banged on the door. He certainly had surprised her, holding a large cooler. She pulled the door open for him and beckoned for her generous boyfriend to come in. "Hi there, handsome," she purred but failed to be sexy and serious.
"You know blondes are very sexy." Sebastian grinned widely as he admired his girlfriend's lovely new highlights. Pecking her cheek sweetly and tenderly before entering the salon.
"Incredibly stupid, but sexy, yes. Thank you, though." she answered, guiding him to the back room where the fancy pedicure chairs were situated. She took the cooler from him and plopped it on a side table where they could reach it and they could eat.
Tally shook her head, which still lay in her hands as her shoulders shook now with her defeated rant. She was so afraid..."Fine...fine..." she murmured, but didn't raise her head. "You could never lose me Dexter, never. But if that is really what you want, we'll do it."

"H-h-here?" She asked again, this time her finger drifted to his stomach, head tilted in question. She wondered what they looked like now, maybe he'd tell her at some point as well.
"Offensive!" Sebastian gawked at her with playfully narrowed sapphire eyes as he ran his charred fingers through his blonde as blonde could be hair.

"Thank you baby... Thank you..." He sighed in relief, his muscled arms crushing her in a rib cracking, breath taking hug."god I love you tally."
Grayson squirmed a bit in his seat, butterflies in his stomach as she touched him. "Yeah, there too."
Libby whispered an "Oh, shit" as she realized her joke was also affecting him. She couldn't help but giggle after apologozing to Sebastian. With a little kiss on the cheek, she continued, "I hope you aren't offended when I say you're sexy, though."
"I love you too baby." Her hands wrapped around his arms as she curked herself back against his large body seeking the comfort she had always found in his arms. "Don't suffocate me now..." she mumbled, though she herself tightened her grip.

Her fingers traced back up his stomach and chest, and now drifted down his back, comoletely innocent in her endeavor to discover more of these tattoos. She didn't need to ask him againm she figured her tapping gently on the spot would do.
"That's absolutely outrageous." Sebastian smiled sweetly against her rosy cheek as he kissed it and nosed her affectionately. "I'm uber sexy." Cocking an equally blonde eyebrow he dared her to argue as he lounged in the nail stylists wheely chair.

"You'll have to say please." Dexter mumbled back as his slight smile turned into a full fledged grin whilst he crushed his wife.
"Mhmm, whatever you say.." Libby chuckled and leaned back in the large, comfortable pedicure chair. "Come sit next to me, Mr. Uber Sexy Pants."
~
Grayson inhaled slightly as he felt her hands drift and wander, asking where the tattoos were without saying anything.
((uhh... timeskip? sorry im just running on empty and im losing creativity.))
Sebastian spun the chair in a 360 as he attempted to steer the chair over to Libby. He was successful but only when he's knees collided with the side of the pedicure chair. "I think I can get used to that. Mr. Uber sexy pants it is."
Libby crossed one leg over the other, laughing softy as Sebastian bumped into her. "Good. Now can you please sit next to me so we can eat?"
((Sure. To where?))
"Please baby, stop crushing little old me." She cooed, forcing the most adorable and sweetest pout she could manage, batting her large brown eyes at her husband as her fingers stroked his arm gently.
((I guess she could be getting home laughing her head off or something. After that I'm not sure, maybe another therapy session for Grayson perhaps.
Also look at this insanely cool tattoo I found. It looks like it's covering up some kind of scar. But like... the chain mail and the plate stuff is cut where the scar is. I just really like tattoos oh god.))
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 ((I guess she could be getting tahanan laughing her head off or something. After that I'm not sure, mayb
((I love that! I found a couple that I like, but I could see Minnie getting one like this, but smaller and ike, on her hip))

((Okay um...what about Graysn bringing her home with him by accident, and wanting to avoid Yetta, and they just pass out on the couch. Then therapy? ))
 ((I pag-ibig that! I found a couple that I like, but I could see Minnie getting one like this, but smalle
((That's adorable and definitely Minnie. But... garter straps usually go on the thigh like it is here. Oh well.
Anyways, so they go to his house? Sounds good.))
Grayson was halted at a red light when he faced Minnie and slurred, "Best. Date. Ever." he touched his own face stupidly and erupted into a fit of idiotic laughter.
((It really isn't a garter tattoo, it's just a pretty bow. Though she would probably end u getting it as a garter on her thigh because she has no damn sense.))

She did her best to read his lips, and got the idea of what he was saying. Then, when he surprisingly burst into laughter, she joined in, her small squeaky giggles mixing in with his booming laughter easily. Her head bobbed in agreement as she pulled her hand away from tracing over his upper body when she had been asking about his tattoos. She still wanted to see them though...but she'dbe patient about it.
((Okay.))
Her laughter mingled with his and it was like music to his ears. The traffic light flashed green and they continued driving, but with a less than perfect memory that was even worse under the influence, Grayson drove to his own apartment.
Minnie, oblivious to the world and still giggling cutely, went on to keep tracng her finger along his shoulders and chest, imagining the tattoos that laid there, hidden by his clothing. Her drunkenness only added to her curiosity as it made her even more bold, and she even let it drift down to his leg closest to her and she tappedit in question, asking if there was one there too.
Grayson was surprised as Minnie touched his leg but wasn't weirded out at all. He nodded hesitantly, shrugging to show there was a partial tattoo there. Their drunknenness completely broke all boundaries, and he didn't mind, but couldn't tell anyways.
After stopping in front of his apartment, Grayson opened Minnie's car door for her like a gentleman. "Let's go.." he said, tripping over his own feet and snickering.
Her head moved up and down quickly as she climbed out of his car, and tripped over her own feet, crashing into him with another round of laughter as she clutched his arm for balance, her pale cheeks tinted with red from the alcohol. She didn't realize or didn't care that this wasn't her home, and followed him easily.
"Oops," he murmured as she stumbled and clutched his arm for support. Once they climbed into the elevator and pressed the button for his floor (the third, in fact), he leaned against the wall and focused his multicolored eyes on the ceiling. It had escaped his brain entirely that Minnie was supposed to be brought home. Oh, well. She was following him like a puppy, and it felt so right.
((Could you ask strawberry to post. She won't respond to me.))

Minnie stumbled into the elevator right with him, no.problem, and once inside the large metal hox taking them up, the poor drunken woman laid her head against Grayson's chest, marvelling at how string yet soft it was to her, and closed her eyes. She was tired, and he was just standing there...all comfortable...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Valjean_24601 said…
"Oh come now kitten, I'm not even hugging hard enough." Dexter argued before finally giving an almighty squeeze and falling back onto the bed with a pillow cushioned thud. "So what do we do now Mrs. Morrison?" He cocked a glossy ebony eyebrow as he arranged her himself to lie comfortably with him. His he loved his pint sized wife with everything he had, his heart and soul belonged to the firey Italian as much as his body did. And now, finally there was a solution to the one thing she was pining for. A baby. Their baby. Just one more way to entrust her with his heart and future.
"I don't know Mr. Morisson." She whispered back, and gladly let her large husband arrange her against him. Even when he had been in high school he had easily towered over her, many did, and now she was simply a doll in comparison, not that she minded any. "Are you...hungry? Frisky? Or maybe you're aching to just let me go to go steal my nieces from your brother again?" She tried, resting her chin on his shoulder sweetly.
"I think Faye would have your head before you touched her children again." Dexter chuckled lightly while sliding a large hand over the rounding of her hip.
"But...but..." she pouted prettily, that bottom lip poking out as she squeezed into his hard body, "They're so cute. They'll just be absolutely lrecious when they're grown up. And probably giants too.mixed with both of their.parent's height."
"Dear god. The poor girls will be skyscrapers." Dexter laughed at the thought of his brother and sisters in laws heights combined to create two massive children. "I'll have to introduce them to the modelling buisness."
"No you are not." Any time he brought up modeling she immediatey changed the subject, or got easily angry. "I am not ketting that woman with her falcon claws hurt my nieces. I have seen the way she treats those girls, and you may I ass, and I will beat you should you ever introduce them."
Dexter laughed heartily at his wife's dissaproval,"oh come now tally, Edna's not all that bad.... She's just... Um... Flamboyant." The model himself said with an amiable grin. "You two should get along fine. She's just as short as you are only ten times the make up and has more Botox than Barbie."
"And here I am. All natural, dark skinned and quite happy. Or would you lrefer the botox?" She question and lifted her chin, which in Tally-language was a challenge for him to either continue on this current path, or bow down. Knowing what would happen, she slipped from his arms and kicked off her shoes, the red ones to be exact and stood up, sauntering kver to the door.
A sweet smile appeared on Grayson's face as Minnie made herself comfortable in his arms. As soon as the elevator door opened, he held her closet and guided the intoxicafed girl to his apartment, the door unable to be locked at all. He pushed the thin wooden door wide open. "Welcome to the Batcave." he joked, one hand sliding down the small of her back.
All she could feel were the vibrations coming from his chest when he spoke, and she lifted her head only slighty to look at her surroundings. This...this wasn't home...But, did she really care? No, not really, not right then. She felt his hand drift south to her back and she smiled.lazily, laying her head back down and smiled up at him, writing a message on his chest. Your home?
He looked down at Minnie and contained a yawn as she asked him more. With a nod, he led her to the living room, which also happened to be the kitchen, and the two doors at the back of the dark room led to his bedroom and the bathroom. It wasn't much, but it was home to him. Grayson sat on the couch next to her, too drunk to remember she needed personal space.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Strawberry0020 said…
((Befo' y'all lose yo' shits and break my kneecaps, I have an excuse. c:))
((...Not really. My bad though. .3.))
Gilchrist smiled warmly at her, his pearly teeth glowering in his kind grin. Fuck it. Fuck it, she was already perfect. It still wasn't enough to restrain his curiosity towards the things that he didn't get to know about her. His excitement beaming endlessly, he extended his elbow.
"Off we go?" he asked politely.
~
The giddy man was mad now. Why did he not know about this gorgeous piece of tail before? His gayda was on overload. It was as sharp as a pin, but man. As much a he was being hit on, he thought it was too amazing to be true.
Oh well. Screw it. His ass was his.
"You certainly are a charming guy..." Christian said cocking a perfectly waxed eyebrow at him. "Maybe when we aren't cuddling children, I can get to know you better?"
She honestly did not care about ersonal space at that point. He was comfortable and that was that as she followed him down onto the couch, not once did she leave him as she rested against him, and mmbled only loud enough for him to possibly even hear, "L-l-like i-it..."

His politeness made asmall giddy part of her, that she would deny to no end, come out and she nodded eagerly as her hand slipped through his offered elbow and she shut the hotel door behind her, knowing it would lock automatically. "Off we go Marcus." She agreed, looking up at the man who somehow, despite the laws of physics, managed to stay taller than her.
Dexter groaned irritably and rolled off of the side of the bed, quickly following his now extremely passive aggressive wife,"aw c'mon kitten you know that's not what I meant..." The ebony haired, Steely eyed god whined.
"After this dinner we could find a bar down town?" Devon suggested with a shrug of his shoulders. Mother. Of. Pearl. This hunk of man candy had just extended the hand of friendship but it was obvious that the two had far more than friendship on their mind...
Tally took this opportunity to turn the tables on her gullible husband and quickly whipped around, grabbing the collar of his shirt and tugging him down to her level, a sly smirk resting on her red painted lips as she grinned, "I know what you meant baby. But my ego is still a little bruised. Kiss it, make it better?" She cooed, tapping her cheek.