nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro Romance RP

flabaloobalah posted on Aug 26, 2013 at 11:53PM
I was asked by DirectingChicky to take over and create a new LWLRP. I changed the name, however, thanks to my lack of creativity.
Basically we can just pick up wherever we left off with all the characters and ships.
Thanks guys! I ❤ you guys.

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 4020 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 4020

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Valjean_24601 said…
"They told us to wait out here.... You mean we can go in and see him now?" She fretted and tugged her baby bee higher up on her hip,"see sugar I told you we could see daddy soon...."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas flabaloobalah said…
"He's your husband? I'm so sorry about this. I guess you can go in for a little bit." Dean replied.
Bee whispered something in her mommy's ear, who then nodded.
"Oh God thank you so much Dean!" Margo smiled brightly and nearly tripped over herself jogging down the hall to wear she knew her husband was situated.
Dean dropped his clipboard on a side table and pushed open the bathroom door.
Jackson was sitting up in bed, tired blue eyes just barely open. He looked ridiculous in the hospital gown but was happy that he had gotten an IV in his arm to withstand the pain until surgery.
"Oh honey..." She gushed and cupped his cheeks I'm her hands after setting bee down on the bed next to her father.
Jackson leaned his forehead against that of his wife's, glad to see them both. "I'm so happy to see you both... I'm sorry, Freckles." he said softly. He attempted to give Bee a one-armed hug. "You okay, Bumble Bee?" Daddy asked in a lighthearted voice.
((shit son hes gonna be in physical therapy forever margo better know how to milk goats))
((I believe this should develop into a scandalous affair))

"Oh no darling... No sugar this isn't your fault... The poor beast.. He's just too old and doesn't like to be pestered..." She sighed and stroked his hair back gently.
((How do you mean scandalous? I didnt mean forever in a literal sense but pls elaborate))
Jackson sighed softly, accepting her theory. "Yeah, I guess you're right." he admitted. Bee wrapped her thin arms around her father and buried her face in his chest.
"I miffed you, Daddy," she murmured. Jackson used his good arm to ruffle his daughter's beautiful blonde hair and then planted a big fat kiss on top of her head.
"I missed you too, Bee." Looking over at his devoted wife, he mouthed the words, "You should call Daniel."
((Like just so she can persuade dean to give her money to pay for the surgery))

Margo shook her head of pinned up pale locks softly, her uncle was going through a rough time now as he settled into retirement age and had to help his own children financially.
((Ohhhh okay
WHAT IF HE'LL PAY IF MARGO GOES TO SEE HER PARENTS AND THEY WANT HER TO LEAVE JACKSON))
He frowned even more. "What are we gonna do? Sell half the animals and hope it's enough money?" Jackson hissed. Daniel could always fix things, but now he was slowing down and focusing on helping immediate family members.
Margo's lip quivered as she kneeled beside the bed and leaned her cheek into his hand,"I'll get the money, we won't have to sell anything sugar I promise..." She whispered, her mind reeling at her own thoughts.... Her plan would work but was it worth it?

((YES OKAY, AND THEN THEY JUST DEAL IT OUT FROM THERE))
Jackson's eye softened as his sweet Margo made a honest promise to him. "Thank you, Freckles."
((I have no doubt in my mind that Jackson would have awful nightmares about this for a long time. Like... if stretch didnt clear the fence so he smashed it and fucking fell on hiM SO HE DIED))
"I'm gonna go talk to the doctor alright sugar? Bumble bee stay with daddy okay? Be good." Gently Margo placed a kiss on bother her Jackson's cheek and her baby's forehead before exiting the room and padding down the hall.
Bee nodded and hugged her daddy closer as mommy left the room.
Dean looked up from his clipboard. "Yes, Margo?"
"Um... I just wanted to know exactly how much Jackson's surgery is gonna cost... I mean approximately..." She asked quietly, fidgeting with her tanktop.
"Do you want me to be completely honest?" Dean asked Margo, rubbing his face tiredly.
((josh holloway=dean))
"Please Dean..." Margo pleaded, near tears at his exasperation... This couldn't be could... They were short on money as it was she didn't need this..
((WAIT I LIED JOSH HOLLOWAY IS NOT DEAN I AM A LIAR MATTHEW FOX IS THE PERFECT HOT DOCTOR EX FIANCE
PLUS HE PLAYED A DOCTOR ON LOST SO THERE YOU GO))
Dean stared at his feet. "I don't have the number off the top of my head, but I'm guessing... four thousand, no more. You didn't use an ambulance so you saved money there, so that's about it." he offered Margo the estimation. She looked horribly upset, afraid because they were poor already by the looks of it.
"That's it? That's it?" She gawked, covering her mouth,"you can't be serious.... Dean I have a kid and my husband is a hobby farmer for Christs sake I live in a house half the size of my parents garage! There is n way we can shorten the bill.. I mean theres no financial aid here?"
Dean rubbed his stubbly face in thought. "I mean, I... I could be of financial aid to you. But only because you're my ex fiancé and I feel terrible. First we chop off a thousand, and then we each pay $1,500 to cover it. Okay? I'll chip in if you talk to your parents for me." he suggested a compromise that she would like. It was a nice even split that was more reasonable for Margo and her family.
((What this man candy looks like under his doctor coat and stuff *wink*))
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Dean rubbed his stubbly face in thought. "I mean, I... I [i]could[/i] be of financial aid to you. But
((OH MY GOD))
((OH MY GOD))
((HE IS MY MOST FAVOURITE HERE EVEN IF HE'S KINDA A DOUCHE))
((MARGO HAS TO SLEEP WITH HIM AT LEAST ONCE))
((IM SORRY JACKSON BUT HES SEXY))
((IM NOT SORRY))
Her jaw dropped a little and she cocked an eyebrow up at him. God he was definitely up to something. Loaning her this much money was one thing but wanting her to speak to her parents.... "Fine. I'll do it. I'll talk to them and you get the money, ill chip in my fifteen hundred."
((ISNT HE THO LIKE WOW MARGO YOU KINDA MISSED YOUR SHOT HONEY))
"Deal." he outstretched his hand and shook hers firmly. "I'll see you after surgery, Margo." he said in a low voice.
((I WANT ONE))
"See you." She breathed, bringing the hand he had just shook back over her heart as he left and she watched him go... Mainly his sweet ass... But she watched and wondered what the hell she'd just gotten herself into.
((UH YEAH ME TOO))
Dean pulled a pair of rubber gloves out of his pocket and walked off.
Meanwhile, Jackson had Bee playing with his hair while he began to feel more and mote woozy. "Go find your mommy, Bee." he slurred, attempting to help her get off the bed but his efforts were in vain, for he couldn't do much of anything with one arm. She trotted out of the room, searching left and right. "Mommy?!" she called, staring at most everyone's knees. An occasional gurney or wheelchair rolled by as she stood around.
(( I SHIP DERGO))

Margo dragged her eyes away from Dean quickly as she heard the all too familiar sound of her little bees voice,"bumble bee? Bee come here sweetie..." She called back glancing around for her daughter.
((ME TOO OMFG IMAGINE IT))
"I need to go pee, Mommy." she whined.
((UUUUUGH SO MANY EMOTIONS))
(( DO WANNA TIME SKIP TO LE TALK WITH MOMMY AND DADDY BECAUSE I SUPPOSE JACKSON WILL BE IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A WHILE))
((IMAGINE SUPER SWEET AND INNOCENT AND FORMAL AND RELIGIOUS MARGO WITH DOCTOR SEXY AND SHE NEVER GOT THE NICKNAME FRECKLES AND INSTEAD SHE AND DEAN HAD LIKE FOUR KIDS AND LIVED IN A MANSION BECAUSE THEY BOTH WENT TO COLLEGE))
((Also, yes. Should Bumble Bee tag along? She could be hanging out with Dee if not. Plus I will write as Mother and Father.))
((OH MY GOD THIS MAKES ME REALLY SAD))
((LIKE I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT DERGO IS.... I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH))
((Um yes bumble bee can stay with Dee while they chit chat because this scandalous affair starts now muhahahahahaha))
((AND BEGIN))
((UGH MY FEELS I SHIP DERGO IM SORRY IM NOT SORRY))
Mary Winchester opened the front door to her pearly white house, eyebrows narrowing in confusion. "Margo." she pursed her soft pink pale lips and opened the door with reluctance. "John, she's here." Mary called for her husband, turning on her heel.
~
Bee was situated on the training potty in Dee's upstairs bathroom, staring at her bare knees. She was confused as to why her mommy had to leave her here, and why she couldn't play with Daddy anymore.
((UGH IM SO CONFLICTED I WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER))
Margo inhaled deeply and looked up at Dean with an eyebrow cocked,"you really think that this was the best idea?" She had actually attempted to look decent, a form fitting pale blue dress with slim shoulder straps and a sweetheart neckline. On her feet she wore small nude pumps and her lips were glossed and to a nude colour as well. As much as she loved her lifestyle and clothing back at the farm... She couldn't help but love the feel of make up and an expensive fabric rubbing up against her skin.
"I don't really know, but that dress was definitely a good idea." he teased her, showing off one of his colored tattoos wrapping around his left arm. For once Dean wasn't wearing his long white coat and scrubs, opting for khakis and a polo instead, and wore boat shoes on his abnormally large feet which he was forced to remember. "Mrs. Winchester," he greeted the older blonde woman, following her into the foyer of the grand house.
~
((Would you mind adding Dee/Memphy sometimes?))
She hated the way she blushed at his compliments and stared when he walked. She hated the fact her husband had been lying in a hospital for weeks now and she was off fawning over another man... An extrodinairy man... Shaking her head she followed quietly.
+•+•+•+•+•+•+
Humming quietly outside the door while she waited for Beatrice to finish, Dee carefully cradled Paige, cooing quietly to her baby all dressed in pink while she gurgled up at her mamma sweetly,"I wuv oh yes I do.... Bee? Baby girl you done in there yet?"
Dean acted like a true gentleman as he let Margo enter the living room before him. The old man known as John was reclined on a loveseat, looking only slightly startled as the two young people he never expected to see again showed up in front of him. "You can sit, you two." he grunted, crossing his legs to be proper.
~
Bee pulled her leggings up again and shut the lid on the little toilet. "Yes, Auntie Dee." she said, pulling the door open and scooting by politely. To be honest, Dee wasn't any fun anymore; one kid her age and one a tiny baby meant she had no time to goof around with her husband like they could before. The two of them and Bee plus her cute cousin Memphis could run through the sprinkler or go to the beach and eat ice cream and everything would be okay. Now, she and Memphis and Drew had to endure all the family members cooing over baby Paige. It was stupid.
Margo sat across from her father on the other small white love seat, the skirt of her tight dress sliding higher up her pale thigh as she crossed her legs and swallowed nervously, her slender neck held high,"it's nice to see you daddy." She began quietly anxiously waiting for Dean to sit next to her.
*•*•*•
"Alright pumpkin, waffles are downstairs cutie." Dee smiled sweetly at her cousins daughter and pecked the top of her blonde curls, so unlike that of her dark haired children.
Dean's green-oriented hazel eyes slid over to Margo's porcelain leg, dropping into the loveseat next to her. John cleared his throat, "You too, dear." he nodded in Dean's direction, swishing his glass of white wine. "So Dean, did you tell her why we're having this talk?"
"Yes, Sir." he replied in a courteous voice.
~
Bee made her way downstairs and climbed into a tall chair at the long kitchen table. Luckily, she got a seat next to Memphis and diagonal to her Uncle Drew. Not to mention, Christain would end up next to Drew, and Grandpa--her favorite relative in the house--would be at the head of the table.
Margo looked over at her ex fiancé curiously... He'd simply said it was in order to complete their deal.. Nothing else. Her own pale blue eyes slid down where she could pick out his hardened chest beneath his Tshirt, all the way down to khakis to his large feet which for some reason she quite liked. Jackson seemed to be slipping farther and farther into the back of her mind the longer she stayed with Dean...
Memphis wrinkled his nose up at her and narrowed his eyes, wary of her being so near to the brand new box of cocoa puffs he so desperately craved.
((Oooohhh Margo be careful as much as I enjoy Dergo this could be bad))
Dean glanced at his ex fiancé. "Margo, they're willing to pay for everything if you, uh... come back, so to speak." he told her in a low voice, tapping his feet against the carpet to keep himself busy.
~
Bee was about to stick her tongue out, but neither toddler got the chance to indulge in the chocolatey cereal as Christain walked by and snatched the box, tucking it under his arm to their astonishment.
(( ship it so hard))
(( ship it like freight train))
((Ship it like fedex))
((DERGO ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️))

"Come back? What do you mean come back?" She asked, her soft nude lip quivering slightly, this is what he'd had planned all along...
"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOM­!&q­uot­; Memphis squealed loudly as his cocoa puffs were stolen, one minute there and the next.... Gone.
((Ship it so hard ugh even tho we shouldnt bc mackson))
Mary and John stared at each other. "In light of recent events involving your hippe husband and a crazy horse, we thought it would be nice to see Dean again and see if you would return to us so we could all start fresh. Plus, you can bring your daughter." Mary said in a trembling voice, trying to break the news to Margo gently.
~
Bee jumped as Memphis cried for his mom to fix it. Christian could be seen laughing under his breath, but now Drew was pouring it in his bowl and splashing milk on it. "Mmmm..." he laughed, reaching and ruffling Bee's crazy blonde pigtails that only Christian could tame.
((Oh my god but like what if Jackson fell in love with like one the sweet hippie girls from the commune who volunteer their time at physiotherapy ))

"M-mom.... I-I I don't know what to say... I just mean everything is happening so fast and bee is so scared and small...." Her pristine blue eyes turned glassy as tears welled up in the corners, simply to steady herself she laid her hand on Dean's, just needing someone there... She could have a big house... All the money in the world, bee could have anything she wanted, she could have makeup and dresses and eat meat again for Christs sake... She could has everything again....
((You know, I feel like we need a ship to not end up together forever. As much as I love Mackson, it would be cool/different I guess is the right word to see Bee in two different homes and Margo having a future with Dean.))
John sighed, he knew Margo would end up in tears. "You don't need to make a decision right now, but they could take care of everything. If it's not what you want, my offer still stands and Jackson can go through therapy with no stress." Dean told her, placing his free hand on top of hers and looking into her eyes sincerely.
((Seriously though little Honey Bee splitting the week between mommy and daddy and just wow))
"Alright.... I-I think ... I just have to think about it Dean ....." She sighed softly though she already knew the answer already....
"Okay." Dean's stomach twisted slightly in anticipation. He wasn't quite sure what she would say, in all honesty.
~
((We'll leave Bee alone for a while, but Freckles should go see her hubby wearing a big cast all cute like and not mention any of this to him))
((Okay and then he should meet physiotherapy girl))
"Okay...." She said softly and sniffled,"mom, dad can you just give us a minute for me and Dean to talk? Please..."
((Yes omigod like dreadlocks and giant hoop earrings and her name is like Pearl or something totally hippie-like))
Her parents vacated the room. Dean stood up, still holding her hand. "Well?" he asked her with an expectant gaze.
She sat still and pressed her hand softly into his,"I-I want bee to be taken care of....I want to be taken care of, I don't want to have to worry and I know it's selfish but I want nice clothes and jewellery that isn't made out of wood.... I want to come home..." She swallowed anxiously,"to you."
"Alright honey what can I do for you today?" A long legged and freckled young lady approached jackson's bedside, her eyes were a deep blue, not at all like Margo's but a blue so dark you could barely distinguish the pupils. Her firey red hair was bound in dreadlocks, a bandana holding them back. She was the epitome of hippie with a capital H but she was down right adorable
Dean scanned her face. "You do realize what you just said, right? Margo, I can make all of those things happen, and I want them to happen. I do." he told her, not celebrating anything just yet. Dean was a good kisser, he was sexy and smart, and yet he still wasn't sure what else to say or do.
flabaloobalah commented…
i was lke half asleep when i posted this i am so sorry sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Jackson gazed up at the hot nurse. "Nothing, thank you... Clover." he said with an adorable smile, "Can I please have a magazine or something, actually?"
Again she teared up, pressing her finger to her mouth as she squeezed her eyes shut tightly,"I'm just so scared.... Bee is gonna hate me and Jackson..." She was near sobbing. It wasn't as though she didn't love Jackson anymore, she did. But at the same time it was if their love was stale or something still there but just getting mouldier and mouldier until it finally crumbled.
((Clover ❤️))
"For sure man." She smiled sweetly as she trifled through the pile of magazine on the corner coffee table, ripping skinny jeans hugging her little legs as she shifted on her feet.