Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5151-5200 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*nods* pretty name it is and perfect fit for the little one. *looks down at the brown tabby thinking* What about Mousekit for this little one?
Tigerfang
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
Oh Crowtail...

*nuzzled his cheek* "Not that I would mind being catnapped for awhile" ~ Mistybreeze

*swallows and nods* "I'll, uh, give it some thought. Thanks Scorchgaze." *stands and pads towards the nursery to see how the birthing went* ~ Falconstar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
The golden one looks just like Tigerfangs old mate Morningrise weird lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Crowtail back at it again XD

*bites onto his shoulder and moves her claws up and down his back* -Hushpool

Don't tempt me. *jokes* I like the idea of having you all to myself. -Redshadow

*sits down and continues to entertain Squirrelkit with his tail* -Scorchgaze

*pads over to his brother* Hey there, Love master. -Darkmist

I didn't know this would be the outcome! I thought it was all supposed to be love and fun and that's why everyone enjoys it so much. That's why you and your mate are always sneaking out to do it so much. *challenges lightheartedly* -Frecklepaw
*after some time she leaves the fox den* I gotta go back my Clan will wonder where I am I'll see you later Treepaw of StormClan *smiles at him and races back over the creek and through the brush in her territory* -Silverbird

So how did hunting go today? I saw you came back with some prey earlier -Rainpaw
It went well. Flintpaw's mentor almost trampled me, but other than that it was good. *laughs a bit* -Wrenpaw

Meet me here from now on! *calls after her quietly**purrs and takes another dip in the creek to remove her clan scent before heading back to camp* -Treepaw
Sounds like Skyheart *laughs abit then takes a bite* What did you catch? -Rainpaw
A squirrel. It certainly gave me quite the chase. So what have you been up to today? -Wrenpaw
Grooming mostly *laughs abit* I went out hunting this morning with Scorchgaze uneventful day -Rainpaw
Well the grooming certainly shows. You look lovely. -Wrenpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TalaLeisu2 said…
*purrs* Thanks Berryfrost. *starts grooming her back* -Yellowblaze

*peers around the camp and narrows eyes getting ready to chase after Scorchgaze* -Squirrelkit

*scoops Squirrelkit up* Come meet Honeykit! *says through fur* -Holiday
Why thank you *smiles her pretty smile she was a beautiful cat* -Rainpaw
*pads over to the fresh kill pile and brings some over to the nursery* -Scorchgaze

Then again, you always look beautiful. -Wrenpaw
Now you sound like my dads *laughs a bit* -Rainpaw
They raised a lovely daughter who deserves to be loved by someone else as much as she's loved by her fathers. *purrs* -Wrenpaw
How kind of you Wrenpaw I didn't know you were so chivalrous -Rainpaw
I'm hardly chivalrous. I'm lucky enough to be close to you so I can see how wonderful you are. -Wrenpaw
Hardly chivalrous I doubt that *says taking another bite* -Rainpaw
What about me is chivalrous? -Wrenpaw
Your always so kind to cats showering them with compliements -Rainpaw
*waves tail politely* -Holiday

*squirms wanting to jump down* -Squirrelkit
I suppose so...*smiles* You're very kind as well. -Wrenpaw
You think so? *smiles* -Rainpaw
Absolutely. If I can be honest...I've had a bit of a crush on you for a while now. -Wrenpaw
How long of awile? *purrs raising an eyebrow* -Rainpaw
Long enough that I'm sure you've noticed. *laughs slightly* I might be good at stealth, but I'm not really the best at hiding my emotions. -Wrenpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
Awww get it Wernpaw!!!

*purrs* "I wouldn't mind that at all... maybe one day." ~ Mistybreeze

*heads into the nursery behind Holiday* ~ Ivyfrost

*backs away awkwardly * "Uh, sorry, but you know.. how I feel about cats touching me..." ~ Berryfrost
*twines tails as they head back into camp* -Redshadow

*watches Berryfrost* -Sweetpaw
You've always been quiet cat though even when we were kits *purrs* -Rainpaw
Don't judge my baby!

Okay fair enough yes but we are wait for it •pauses• MATES...and usually that outcome is when they are much bigger then you •chuckles starting to bad back• I'm not going to ask who it was though
Crowtail

•hisses giving her a hard thrust and pricks her back with his claws•
Skyheart

•looks at him amused• love master when did I become that?
Sunheart
sorry sorry *leans back to give her space, ignoring the awkward tension in the air* -Yellowblaze

*sets Squirrelkit in nest next to sleeping Honeykit* There she is, my little- SQUIRRELKIT NO. *puts foot in front of him blocking his lunge for Scorchgaze's tail* Sorry Scorchgaze *flustered* -Holiday
*pads over to Yellowblaze* Yellowblaze I delivered Juniperleaf's kits! All by myself I did just what you taught me -Merrypaw
*gasps and clings onto him* -Hushpool

Two she-cats around you all the time. The name seems appropriate. *teases and sits down to wash his pelt* -Darkmist

Probably a good idea. *considers the fact that it was his mate's younger brother and is thankful he didn't ask**follows beside him* If I had my way we'd be mates one day..-Frecklepaw

I have three siblings who are very loud. So Sweetpaw, Merrypaw and I had to even it out. *purrs* -Wrenpaw
*laughs* It's okay, Holiday. I don't mind. -Scorchgaze
True enough *chuckles* I have Treepaw who is his own kind of confident *purrs* -Rainpaw
And if I had things my way Smokepaw would still be here and Featherwing would have never have been taken...•sighs and looks back at her• but I'm sure things will work out between you and that tom if you really care about him you gotta chase him down and make sure no one takes him from you. •purrs•
Crowtail

•rolls his eyes• jealous much I see •chuckles• so how was it?
Sunheart

Oh it looks like I'm winning Hushpool •grins giving her another hard thrust and tugs on her ear•
Skyheart
S-Shush! *rolls onto her stomach and presses back against him* -Hushpool

Not jealous at all. *purrs fondly* I've got all I could ever want with Flaxenrose. -Darkmist

*nods* Trust me I plan to! Im really sorry about Smokepaw though...We all still miss him a lot. -Frecklepaw

You're brother is certainly interesting. -Wrenpaw
•nods• we all do but I know he is watching us •purrs• and good I mean you can't just let a ton have you like that and never have you again •laughs reaching the entrance of camp•
Crowtail

•leans into her hard pushing into her hard• Shush!!? •stops and pulls out not finishing• fine then no more •grins•
Skyheart

cuffs his brother• I'm happy for you •purrs• I'm still trying to get my things together!
Sunheart
*growls slightly* Just keep going! -Hushpool

How's that going by the way? -Darkmist

Not really sure that's the type of advice you should be giving, mentor. *laughs and looks around camp* Go find your mate and be all happy and in love. I'm going to go talk to him so if you don't want to know who he is I suggest you avert your eyes. -Frecklepaw
I know I havent seen much him lately either...since the battle he's been absent except when he and Applepaw argue loudly across camp *chuckles a bit* -Rainpaw
Those two are like badgers when they get together. *laughs* -Wrenpaw
•purrs lowly and pushes into her again• fine fine no need for attitude! •moved his paws underneath her•
Skyheart

•chuckles• okay fine I'll avert my innocent eyes from this chaos! •looks around for Featherwing and pads off•
Crowtail

•sigh• awkward is all I can tell you I was going to speak to Frecklepaw then Shiverpaw called me over and we went out and she was really touchy but we didn't do anything I thought we were to!
Sunhsart
Aren't we lucky to have badgers for siblings? *smiles* -Rainpaw
*purrs and leans her head back, licking under his chin* -Hushpool

*pads out of the warriors den* Whatever you do, don't go in there. -Featherwing

Interesting. *notices Frecklepaw padding over* They're all over you today. *laughs and starts padding away* Good luck. -Darkmist

Hey, Sunheart. -Frecklepaw

I guess that makes use the gentler ones. The mice. -Wrenpaw
How do you know I'm not a fox? *raises an eyebrow layfully* -Rainpaw
Well if you are you're an adorable one. -Wrenpaw
•looks a bit curious and goes in anyways only to immediately come back out fur fluffed up• what is wrong with those two!?
Crowtail

Hey wait! •says as he pads away and looks at Frecklepaw• oh hey!
Sunheart

•purrs• you ready to be filled up? •pushes down on her•
Skyheart
Y-Yes! -Hushpool

*shakes his head* I warned you. I just woke up and they were going at it. *starts heading for the entrance* Come on, love. -Featherwing

What's up? *sits down and washes her fur* -Frecklepaw
*watches the camp with wide almost sad eyes* -Chillpaw

*paces forward and sits next to her* It's sad, isn't it? -Wolf

*turns to her, surprised* Why didn't you tell me she was having her kits? -Yellowblaze

*shakes head indulgently* This kit! He's just like his uncle. -Holiday

*sits still because he thinks he is expected to but doesn't look away from Scorchgaze's tail* -Squirrelkit
Oh well i was just talking to my brother who rudely walked away from me *huffs* how are you feeling?
Sunheart

*shutters at the thought of them again* comping! *follows after him*
Crowtail

*thrust one more time and leans into her releasing*
Skyheart