Alexander Rybak When did you see Alex for the first time?

jana-neso posted on Jul 08, 2009 at 04:57PM
Hi everyone!!!

I'll be short:When and where did you see Alex for the first time? What you thought when you first saw him and his beautiful face? Did you like him at first look or you started to like him later?
 Hi everyone!!! I'll be short:When and where did you see Alex for the first time? What you thought

Alexander Rybak 25 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vioLinistqirL said…
heart
I didn't start to love him after he won (I love him since Semi final)
When they announced the Norway's song the melody came extremely wonderful to me. and i supported him for the finals. I dunno how many times i voted for him :)

As a violinist; i was fell in love that handsome cute and talented young violinist. I loved the song so much.And i didn't wanted my country to win I wanted Norway to win and they won!!!

I am very glad that he won and very happy to see him happy about his victory in Russia.

I love him so much!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Emmanouela96 said…
Well the first time I saw Alex was at the end of April( i dont remember the exact date) in a greek tv gossip and I immediately fell in love with him and his amazing song!!! How can u not fall in love with him??????!!!!!!! He is sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Well the first time I saw Alex was at the end of April( i dont remember the exact date) in a greek tv
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AlxanderRfan said…
In TV or live?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jana-neso said…
surprise
What,you saw him in live???
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas aliska26 said…
The first time I saw him was when i caught a glimps of the russian news show my parents were watching. I didn't hear the song or anything I just saw him in Moscow talking about how great it is to be here. I just had the thought:" This guy is going to win this year."
But really fallen in love with his songs I have only after I downloaded Fairytale and listened to it all day.
heart
I first saw him in one TV show about Eurovision,and honestly,I didn't fall in love with him in that moment.I started to like him later when I saw video for Fairytale for the second time.Of course I voted for him on the Eurovision,and I was amazingly happy when he won.Now I love him more than anything...He's my baby...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SofiaMnl said…
heart
I saw him for first time one day after Eurovision.When i saw him on TV i fell in love with him!!! He was soo cute,sweet,handsome... while he was singing and playing violin!!! I LOVE HIM !!!!
 I saw him for first time one araw after Eurovision.When i saw him on TV i fell in pag-ibig with him!!! He
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jo135 said…
I fell in love with him when I saw him in the final (16/5/2009) and I and the Maltese ppl had a big feeling that he is going to win the eurovision AND HE ACTUALLY DID :D !!! HE WAS SO CUTE PLAYING THE VIOLIN :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!

Three days later I said in my heart "Let me see how Alexander looks" on Google and when I started seeing his pics I started to melt and my heart started to beat alot hehe :D :P I like everything :

his smile, his looks, his body ;P and his songs!!!!!!!!!

I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS GUY MWAAAHHHH (K)

**Now I also have loved Alex since the 16th May...so that is 2 months now :D:D(L)(L) !!!!!!!!!**
 I fell in pag-ibig with him when I saw him in the final (16/5/2009) and I and the Maltese ppl had a big f
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas heisdahl said…
heart
The first time I saw Alex was in the norwgian semifinals and after he had playd Fairytale for the first time, my parents said that he was great and that he was going to win the whole thing and I was like: OMG! He song is stupid, he is stupid, his outfit was stupid and he sucked. But when he won the norwegian final witch was 21. february, i loved him, and everything about him! Now I don't know what I was thinking. I have been in love with another Norwegian dude sice 22. october 2006, so for over 2 years. Now I have loved Alex since 21. February, so for 5 months and some days.
 The first time I saw Alex was in the norwgian semifinals and after he had playd Fairytale for the fir
smile
;))) Nice :)))
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sarasky said…
big smile
I saw him first time on Eurovision and im totally fell in love with him
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alexandra_ said…
heart
i will see him today on rythmos 949!and i am so happpy!!!!
i love alexander!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ninouchka said…
angelic
Yes yes me too Sarasky!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Fift33n said…
It was in start of may when they in a program showed the Nordic countries' contribution to the ESC and I thought the song was special, but liked him I didn't until after the ESC when I listened to the winner song fairytale on youtube, and when I saw his performance again on youtube, then I noticed the wonderful charming he was, since then I have heard his songs every day;)
But I can say that I hoped that he would take home the victory when I heard him on ESC ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Alexander_Rybak said…
big smile
aww ... when I saw him on eurovison ...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas JustLikeSoul said…
heart
I was watching semi finals and I decided to write the names whose songs ı like(for vote) and I went to my room for a piece of paper and pen,suddenly ı heard the sound which effects me immediately in a excellent way,and mom was saying 'come and look at him,ooh he is so young' and ı saw him,the day after semi finals ı watched his videos a lot of times and ı fell in love with him!-he is a fairytale -
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Katerinoooz said…
heart
I saw him in a video on you tube(somebody dedicated this to me) before the semi final
I heard the song and I fell in love with it! Then I saw the singer and I said"He is so beautiful" and then I fell in love
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Suzi88 said…
heart
the first time I saw him was on the eurovision song festival. To be honoust I voted for Sweden. Norway was my second choise though. But when I saw him life in Lommel, where I live, I was like whoah this guy is great!! all his energie was very explosive!! He was so friendly to go on pictures with fans ... so I have a picture with just him and me(it's hanging above my bed now).Then I bought his c.d. and it's all I ever listen to now. In october me and my boyfriend are going to Sweden to his concert!! I'm looking forward to it already.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Hanatee said…
i saw his picture before eurovision. i was like "wow how cute!"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Skippy-9 said…
I saw him for the first time in the ESC final on May 16th. I was like "whoa, how cute that guy is! And how enthusiast". I have followed him ever since.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sou_lilin said…
cool
I saw him AFTER the ESC! :)) On YouTube, a friend of mine sent me Fairytale and I just couldn't stop listening to it, I searched for him and watched his Fairytale in the final...I remember the date so clearly, May 27th 2009. Guess I was so late!

Well I don't live in Europe, so Eurovision isn't that important and famous here.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xProdigy said…
27th of July. He was very kind, but also intimidated by the crowd.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Alexander_Rybak said…
he / she ment when you learned to know him :')
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Snobbouki said…
I saw him first time in late march but i saw him first time LIVE in eurovision final and I personally met him first time in 12th july :))
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Rosel_15 said…
in TV in the semifinals and start to like him! And couples days went and he win eurovision and after that i was like: I LOVE HIM! SO CUTE! and now i watch some vids and i wanna know everything about him!
That was my story :)