Angel Beats! Angel Beats Confessions Game

blackpanther666 posted on Apr 29, 2013 at 11:07AM
Basically what the title implies... Write a confession that you thought of from watching the AB anime! Happy posting, people!!! XD
 Basically what the pamagat implies... Write a confession that you thought of from watching the AB anime

Angel Beats! 11 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blackpanther666 said…
big smile
^ The confession in the picture above says it for me... I honestly thought that Angel Beats was going to be lame, and 'girly'... But, it was amazing. Not only did it have a hint of action, but it also had a hint of romance, as well as a perfect storyline and plot and incredibly lovable characters. And, on top of that, Angel Beats got me into K-On and 'girly' anime (which I now realise was a really stupid classification for them, because 'girly' is the most sexist word to use there... I should have classified it as shoujo/non-action, and hence why I put (' )around the words) I'm incredibly glad that i got into these other kinds of anime, because it made me realise that I love anime for anime and not just for some action-based fights appearing in a kinda average series like Bleach, or Fairy Tail...
MaddieChan commented…
I never knew it would be sad.i thought it would be one of those boring school fun blah animes,but when everyone suggested it,I had to watch it. My mga kaibigan really think I'm wird,and the boys in my class do,but nobody couldn't cry while watching Angel Beats. <3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
IamKyon commented…
I agree with both of you. I thought this was going to be boring but now I wonder what made me draw that conclusion at first. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
My other confession (well, major one, anyway) is that I am deeply and madly in love with Kanade!
 My other confession (well, major one, anyway) is that I am deeply and madly in pag-ibig with Kanade!
MaddieChan commented…
If I was a boy,I would be xDD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
IamKyon commented…
I agree with MaddieChan! XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
hmmm
Someone post on here?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rigo1315 said…
I just watched it so I guess my confession is that... I HATE THE ENDING. I probably won't change it though it was a really good ending, but UGH! I wished there was more, more about the other characters and their past, and more about their new lives. Just to amazing and ugh Feelings...
blackpanther666 commented…
Lol, yeah, the ending is WAY too sad... I loved it and hated it at the same time, if that makes sense? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
rigo1315 commented…
That pretty much sums up my feelings for it too xp sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Heh, glad we share the same sentiments, then. XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MaddieChan commented…
Exactly <33 They need another season! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Alchemistlover said…
Here's some i made on fanpop
 Here's some i made on fanpop
Very nice! I agree with this... His life did sad to have to deal with - I'd hate to have to do something I didn't want to with my life. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Alchemistlover commented…
Thanks!! I think he's such a great character sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MaddieChan commented…
I agree~! <3333333333333 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
IamKyon commented…
I agree too! ^^ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MaddieChan said…
sunny
I agree with this one I found,which is not made by me,but I agree a bit with this. I shipped Otonashi and Yuri together before Kanade got active in the anime. Naoi I thought would be with Kande (which is strange.) and I thought Yui and Hinata would be enemies. Wow,I missed it by a million miles. xDDDDD
 I agree with this one I found,which is not made sa pamamagitan ng me,but I agree a bit with this. I shipped Otonashi
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rigo1315 said…
Another confession and I hope this spoiler doesn't upset anyone :3

One thing that makes me really sad/angry every time I think about Angel Beats is that at the very last episode everyone dies.

Yes everyone technically moved on and disappeared, but If they did go back to life. There memories are gone. They don't remember the school, their new friends, or even the sad past they had (which was the only good).

So it's like their soul died too. It's like No! Why (just want to jump into the anime at the last episode and through magic pixie dust so they can all remember).

^That's what pretty much killed me at the ending :/
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas IamKyon said…
heart
I never will have been the same person as I am now, if I would not have watched AB!
Its like I became more responsible about Future, enjoying the Present and let go off Past as well!
I am a much nicer, positive and outgoing person now because of this Anime! :)
 I never will have been the same person as I am now, if I would not have watched AB! Its like I becam
Absolutely agreed I feel the same way it's changed me to sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Yeah, same here. I understood things about myself better after watching. XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
When I read Manga at first, it was good though it somewhat disappointed me. But I really loved Chemistry between Hinata and Yuri. If Hinata wasn't going to be with Yui, I would have shipped Hinata and Yuri together. :)
 When I read Manga at first, it was good though it somewhat disappointed me. But I really loved Chemis
I like hinata and yui and Yuri with Noda but i guess there an okay pairing sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
IamKyon commented…
Yeah I as well ship Noda and Yuri! ^^ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
I have to admit this.
I used to hate Yui at start. When I saw her at first I though that she was just really annoying and her voice as well irritated me. But when I saw her past, I figured why she acted so jolly and tried to enjoy and fulfill dreams until she hurt herself. I really admire her now and I like her voice as well! Now I think she is damn cute! XD
 I have to admit this. I used to hate Yui at start. When I saw her at first I though that she was jus
Same sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Yeah, same here. I always thought she was horrendously annoying, but I guess you can understand when you see her past. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Another confession! I wish I had known more about Noda, because I didn't really like him much, or rather, he annoyed me... But, if there had been more background information, it would have allowed me, and probably others, to understand him more.
 Another confession! I wish I had known madami about Noda, because I didn't really like him much, or daga
IamKyon commented…
Yeah, I will say that regarding to other characters as well. ^^ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas