Brandon bulaklak I had a dream about Brandon last night

ms_brightside27 posted on Aug 26, 2010 at 12:50AM
Since everyone was discussing their Brandon-related dreams on the wall, I decided to make a space for it.

Brandon bulaklak 12 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cassie-1-2-3 said…
I had a dream last night.
Inspired by this link
and link too, I guess.

A bunch of bands were on stage to put on a colaboration performance to inspire fans and listeners to enjoy life, don't give up, stuff like that.
Bon Jovi started off with "This ain't a song for the broken hearted" As the chorus approaches, Gwen Stefani joins in with "It's my life. Don't you forget" then The Fray starts sings "Step one, you say we need to talk" and so on...
(I have no idea how well this would go as an actual performance, but in my head it was pretty good)

Eventually, it's The Killers turn to join in, but they realize they never say the word "life" in a single song. They begin to panic because they don't want to be embarrassed in front of all their music friends. Dave and Mark, in unison, say "Why don't we improvise?" Brandon says "Cool, man, cool. Good idea." Ronnie nods and dances..

They improvise an amazing song and steals the show. Green Day jumps on the stage for the finale and starts singing "I hope you had the time of ..." but Brandon kicks them all off the stage before they finish.

Then Ronnie said "we could have just done Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll"
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xxnickiixx said…
Okay so last night I had a brief dream with Brandon in it. I was at the grocery store and a woman was complaining about the juice selection. She was really angry so they made Brandon sing to her..i guess. So he sings the beginning of Crossfire in front of this woman and I followed the sound and saw him in the same thing he wore in the video and same facial hair but without any blood on his face. He also had a beautiful smile and in the end I still don't think the woman was happy .lol.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xxnickiixx said…
Alright. once again last night I had a dream that I was at some sort of concert. the place was enormous and The Killers were performing. They went off stage and I spotted Brandon Flowers dressed up as a waiter as a disguise ,i guess. I went over there to ask for his autograph and he was really nice to me. then i woke up...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smilie4life said…
Hey I finally had one also. I was in Like Star Wars world? I don't really know what to call it. Ships were flying around and buildings were getting destroyed around me. Then that General Grievous guy flies out of no where and pulls out his light saver. He strikes me a little at the neck as I try jumping out of the way. I flew a few feet and can feel him walking toward me. Then my best friend runs up from behind me and fights him til he kills her :( Then Brandon( dressed as a jedi) pops up from behind Grievous and fights him. Brandon got hurt a little, but some how kills him. He walks over to me, touches my neck and heals my scar! Sweet talk starts playing like were in a movie or something and we hop aboard his ship. Then at the "hold on" we are hit and we go diving to the ground and I wake up. It was one of the most amazing dreams I ever had except I think we all died. PS I don't know what inspired this whole Star Wars thing. Ah, but Brandon made such a hot jedi!
This is probably the weirdest, but the most inspirational/soothing dream I've had in a while.

I was in some sort of exclusive university with a strict dress code and behavioral standards. I was in some sort exclusive auditorium (like most my dreams..) located backstage of the Saturday Night Live sutio...

I found this box that contains the musical future that plays different hit songs yet to be written when you touch different areas. I took the box and snuck it into the hallway so I could listen in private. As I touched the first side, I immediately recognized the song to be by The Killers. I squealed of course, and like magic, Brandon Flowers stepped out of one of the dressing rooms in a panic shouting "What's going on? Why is all this commotion surfacing? What's wrong?!?"

I kind of froze with my hand still on the box, music still playing. He rushed over and seized the box from me, dropped to his knees, and listened. I was a little concerned, so I sat beside him (keeping my distance, of course, because I was a little overwhelmed) As he listened, he said aloud "Why am I so drawn to you!" (He was talking to the box, not me) He then turned to me and said "Are you responsible for this?", but before I could answer, he placed the box next to me and ran off.
He returned a few minutes later with Mark, Dave, and Ronnie. They took the box and went into their little cuddle-huddle and listened to the song.

I felt I was intruding, so I went back into the auditorium. A few minutes later, they suddenly burst in and Brandon says "I'm sorry to interrupt, but this is an emergency. We need the stage. You guys can stay if you want." They get on stage and start playing the song by ear, and a bunch of brand new songs. Me and a couple other girls were taking pictures and videos, but when I took a picture with my phone, it decided to flash and the strict teacher took everyone's cameras and phones, then told me my shirt sleeves needed to be 3 inches wider, so I had to leave the room immediately.. That part was depressing.

It's too bad I can't remember any music playing in the dream, but it was still a very good one.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misssamstown said…
i had a dream a while ago, I was in this building or hotel room with my best friend and her sisters getting ready to see a killers concert later that day,we were all sooo excited.(The funny thing was is that they really arent even fans of the killers in real life,i dont even think they now who they are!)We somehow end up in front of a door and we were all so excited it turned out to be where the killers were at a table signing autographs JUST FOR US!!!At the beginning of the table is was Mark,David,Ronnie,then Brandon at the end.I was the last to get all of their autographs but when i was going down the line and i just got Ronnies autograph they had to leave!Right when i was moving over the line to get Brandons autograph!I was so upset because my friend and her sisters got his autograph and not me!I started to cry.I was even upset at the concert!It was the worst dream ever!My day was ruined that day!But at least I had a dream with them where they were in the same room as me!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bflowftw said…
I had an amazing dream the other night. I dreamt that brandon lived near me and we had met a few times. my sister and I both rather liked him and one day he came round my house and said to my mum that he simply must see me. my mum brought him through to me and in front of my whole family he declared his love for me and said I was all he wanted. he got on his knees and was a little bit tearful and held my hand and asked if I would be his girlfriend. I wanted to say yes but I said no (god knows why) because my sister liked him too. then he got up and gave me and kiss (!!!!) on the cheek and left. then I woke up...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ms_brightside27 said…
I was at my sister's house, and she laid down a stack of magazines, about 20 of them or so on the dining table. I began sifting through them, and when I almost screamed when I saw one with Brandon on the front cover. So I took that one.

Then I went to the mall, and I went to that retail store Sportsgirl for some reason. I browsed around, and then I saw Hattie looking at some shoes. I went over to her and I said "Hey Hattie, what are you doing here?"

She said, "Just browsing around. I have to go to a Brandon Flowers concert soon, though." (Hattie isn't a Brandon fan in real life)

I was like, "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Hattie replied, "Do you wanna come with me? I have a spare ticket."

"Hell yeah, of course!" I exclaimed.

Hattie looked at her phone and said, "It's going to start soon! Come with me!"

Just then, there was a blackout, and I could barely see a thing through the blanket of darkness that covered the store. I tried following Hattie, but I ended up losing her by the time the power came back on.

I decided to go back to Sportsgirl, thinking that maybe, just maybe, Hattie might still be there, but at the front of the store I spied two girls that I wasn’t particularly fond of. They caught sight of me too, and they began advancing towards me.

Since I'm klutz, I stumbled several times whilst skedaddling away from the girls. I was running towards the escalator when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god, I am so, so, so sorry!" I said as I knelt down and started picking up their shopping bags.

When I got up to hand them back, I came face-to-face with...

TANA.

She said, "That's alright. Thank you for helping me, some people would've just run away."

"Normally I do that too, but I'm in love with your husband, so I made an exception for you."

Tana chucked, "I'm headed to his show after this. Do you have tickets?"

I said, "My friend had my ticket, and I was looking for her before I bumped into you."

"Don't worry, I'll tell them you're with me so they'll let you in."

I started walking with Tana, and I vaguely remember chatting to her. When we were passing the food court, I offered to hold a couple of the bags, but then my memory goes a bit hazy until we were at the B.Flow concert. I was lost again, so I found a seat in the middle row and sat down.

The first song on the set was 'Magdalena' and that's one of my favourites, so I was beaming.

He played a couple more songs and then came the intermission. I got up but then someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Sally! I didn't know you were here!" I said.

"I was eating lunch in the café across the street when Hattie came in for a quick snack, and she saw me. She had a spare ticket, and I'm a Brandon fan, so I'm here now!" (I don’t think she even knows who he is in real life)

"That's nice of her." I acknowledged wryly.

Brandon had come back on stage with a bottle of coke and he was casually talking to the audience in the front rows and telling jokes and stuff. I couldn't hear him because I was sitting further back, and he wasn't using a microphone.

I gestured towards him and said to Sally, "He is so cute, isn't he?"

"No, not really."

"As if! He's so darn cute!" I said as I pulled out the magazine with him on the cover and showed her.

"No, I only like Brandon's tunes. I don't think he's very good-looking."

"Why doesn't anyone apart from me find him sexually attractive?!" I threw my hands up in frustration.

"I do." I turned around to find Tana smiling at me.

"Why are you sitting here? I'm in the front row! Your friend can come too." She said.

We followed Tana to the front row, but someone had occupied one of the seats next to Tana's, so there was only one spare next to her.

I said, "You can sit there, Sally. I think I saw another seat down there."

Sally and Tana nodded and let me pass them before sitting down. I was right, there was one spare seat left in the front row, at the very end.

There were twin boys next to me, and they were whining to their mother about how boring this was and how they wished their dad had custody today so they could go and see the Kings of Leon with him instead.

I mumbled something smartassy about the boys under my breath (I can't remember exactly what I said, but I think I might've sworn) and at that exact moment, Brandon walked past and heard me. He started laughing, and he pointed the bottle at me and said, "You're funny."

I smiled at him, and he smiled back before walking off stage. Awww.

Then a little while later, Brandon came back and finished the rest of the concert, and afterwards, I went to the beach with Sally and we talked about it. She was in a really happy mood.

Soon, Sally had to leave, but I decided to stay. I went up to the lighthouse and went in.

I ascended the stairs, and I found myself in an office. My old science teacher was sitting at the desk. I went up to her and said hi, and I was about to tell her about the Brandon concert, but then I woke up.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SweetTalkRiver said…
I had a dream that Brandon Flowers was one of those chinese acrobats. It was interesting...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XSweetTalkX said…
I had a dream that Brandon was like our housekeeper ( I don't know why I always have dreams where he's working for me) he was in his white uniform cleaning my living room. I felt bad for him so I went to help him with the dishes. We was talking about something and he decides to kiss my neck about 5-8 times. Then my family walked in and he whispered to me "meet me at your treehouse when nightfalls" (which is odd because I don't really have one) and of course I woke up
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Savanah_Flowers said…
heart
I had a dream where Brandon and the rest of the Killers were just standing on a side walk in the rain talking to people. I I met Brandon and talked to him. Then I did not talk to the other Killers because I was afraid they would be mad at me. Then I woke up.
I had an odd dream last night...

I was at Disney On Ice, and there was a special musical guest they kept mentioning, but wouldn't reveal.
Out of nowhere, Ronnie skates out on the ice and sits at a piano. Hardly anyone else knew who he was, but i was screaming like a banshee, of course. He sits down at a piano and starts singing a cover of "A Whole New World".

Suddenly, Brandon jumps out of the audience, wearing a tiger stripped male figure skater outfit, and starts skating around.

I thought it was planned, but Ronnie stops in the middle of his performance saying "What's with you? I can't shine if you don't shine? Are you that insecure and jealous?"

Brandon replies with "You're only famous because I let you ride on my coat tails. You put your back on me, buddy, you put your back on me!"

Brandon races off to the piano and put on a show where he preforms "Can You Feel The love Tonight" and "Kiss the Girl"

Out of nowhere, Mark skates out on the ice, shirtless, and everyone starts taking pictures. Mark's just there making muscle man poses, but Brandon get's jealous again. He gets up, skates to the center of the ice, and takes his outfit off so that he's only standing there in his boxers...

That's when I woke up. Just in time if you ask me.