Brandon bulaklak Casting call!

ms_brightside27 posted on Mar 10, 2011 at 04:22AM
Just in case a biopic of Brandon’s life is ever made, we should do the casting since we’re experts in B.Flowery.

A lot of people have said that Brandon looks like Ben Affleck (particularly during the Day & Age era) but I think he might be too old... Unless filming starts like, right now.

If Ryan Reynolds dyed his hair black and grew a moustache, he’d make a decent Ronnie.

Joel Moore should be Mark. He’s about 6’3”... Only 2 inches off the real gentle giant.

I’m clueless about who should play Dave.

I wouldn’t mind if Elizabeth Banks was Tana, but she’s probably too old and I’m sure there are plenty of other actresses out there who are suited to the role.

What about Herschel? Brandon’s Flamingo bandmates? (Sorry, I forgot their names :/) Handsome Rob? And Rachel and Lindy? Torey? Jenny Lewis? Bono? Lou? Elton? Fran?

All other suggestions (both character/cast wise) are welcome. Double, even triple ups for actors/actresses are fine.

We should give Edward Norton a role. Because Ed Norton is THE SHIT. And because his surname is the anti-virus program on my computer.

Someone please cast him! I don’t care who, I just want him in the film!

Brandon bulaklak 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas youknowit101 said…
Johnny Depp playing Tim Burton is a given
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cassie-1-2-3 said…
Somebody posted this on CAPS and I thought you'd enjoy it.
link

It seemed like it'd fit here.
As i was reading it, I kept blanking out, watching it play out in my head, adding more scenes and making something more elaborate. i probably went a little too far, lol.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cassie-1-2-3 said…
I've been trying to think of some actors that would be appropriate, but i'm drawing the longest blank ever.