Crossovers Percy Jackson takes a literal plummet into the Magical World

Zelda4Efas posted on Mar 28, 2012 at 08:01AM
My crossover takes place after TLO (PJ) and at the beginning of TGoF (HP)

If I accidentally steal ideas, NOTE THE WORD ACCIDENTAL. So sorry if I do.
Yeah, the idea of Percy going to the tournament is cliched and so is Going on a Quest from Hecate and WELL overdone, so I like to think I'm not stealing this idea as many others on Fanfiction.net have done it.

I will post, when I am five chapters ahead, so I can know what you dont :P and tease you about it. XP
So if I'm say, five chapters ahead and I feel the next chapter is very much wanted, I'll do a double post when I CAN.
So no promises on a schedule that is reliable (like weekly) I'll TRY for weekly, but I just made things harder on myself for entering Stage Challange (A Dance competition) and the apparently there are going to be practices like, everyday. So I'll probably find it hard to find time for posting inbetween completeing my HW.

I Own NOOOOOOO characters, unless I add people just to fill in names of the hundreds of students at Hogwarts. COPYRIGHT R.R and J.K.R!!!

Rated: T because of mild language

Only other forum I hope you guys will read?
Hearts Burned by Sunrise, the Collab between Universal and I.
link

The other ones I have are not ones I am comfortable with sharing ... so far ...

Basically, Percy, Thalia nad Nico go to Hogwarts on a personal favor and Percy goes in place of Cedric as the contestant representing Hogwarts only he's NOT in Hufflepuff and manipulates the Mist so he can enter. However, in the quest for immortality, Voldemort learns that Percy has the Achilles Curse and hopes to steal it from Percy.

Janora the bubblegum colored Purple Hippo Phobic Platypus approves of this forum and would like to say goodbye.

(c) Joe The Purple Hippo belongs to Universal, Janora belongs to moi.

Please don't cuss, the only cusses should be coing out of Percy's sailor mouth and those are (censored) for your imagination of what they may say.
last edited on Mar 28, 2012 at 08:26AM

Crossovers 43 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Zelda4Efas said…
Chapter 1
Percy
Skydiving is a great idea!
WithOUT a parachute.

Okay, so skydiving from the Astronomy Tower is a fun thing to do, it really is! But I don’t recommend it if you didn’t plan further ahead than ‘jump!’ and improvise on the way down. But you should really know what happened in between first.
Me, Nico di Angelo, and Thalia Grace were headed up to the six hundredth floor of the Empire state building to check up on Annabeth’s progress on the New Olympus. Yeah, Olympus is hanging above the Empire State building, go figure. She was the official architect and we wanted to visit. Thalia was off duty as hunting season for the Hunters of Artemis was over. Sure, they could always visit some foreign land where hunting season has begun, but that would be beyond the land of the gods. So the Hunters were cavorting in some forest where Artemis had enchanted immortal deer to hunt while they wait out the seasons. With nothing major to hunt, Thalia joined us to meet up with Annabeth. Nico was here, simply because he wanted to check up Olympus. He said it was for his own reasons, but I had a hunch that Hades was currently remodelling his own Olympus in the Underworld to match this one, which was heading towards ‘Far superior to the last’ and needed Nico to take some notes for him. So with all children of the Big Three Olympians headed to the Empire State building you can imagine how much monster attention we attracted, nothing we couldn’t handle, though, the Empire state building will need to put out all the fires in their lobby and repair the blasted wall that scared the clerk out of his mind. Oh, and New York will need a replacement State of Liberty after I accidently activated it (Daedalus’s automatons)
The horrible typical elevator music finally stopped, and being slightly claustrophobic, I practically barrelled out, into mid air.
‘Ahh!’
I started to fall out and Nico desperately grabbed onto me, as Thalia grabbed onto him.
‘Don’t fall Kelp Head!’
‘Pull me back!’

([] is the elevator)
[Thalia+Nico]: D:
Percy: XO

As I dangled from the elevator, I could see that from the mortals point of view if they could see through the mist, there would appear to be a golden random rectangle hanging six hundred floors above a medieval castle with three hovering teenagers inside.
Then the thundering started.
‘Oh Zeus, please don’t electrocute us now!’ Nico whimpered and the altitude caused him to become dizzy.
‘Nico! Don’t fall out too!’
Too late, he was coughing up the cookies I gave him earlier as I grabbed onto him when he fell, so that Thalia had to ram her legs pinned to the rail of the elevator to stop herself toppling out due to our weights combined hanging out the square to space.

[Thalia]: DX
Percy : :[
Nico: :S

Unfortunately, as she began to slowly slide towards the edge of the floor of the elevator, she caught a glimpse of the ground far far below. She paled and snapped her eyes shut tight.
‘It’s okay Thals, just don’t look down,’ I tried to be reassuring and not terrified as I hung six hundred floors from my death.
‘Just take very sturdy, steady steps back from the edge of the elevator, and-‘
‘PULL ME UP BEFORE YOUR FATHER (CENSORED) US ALL!!!’
Thanks Nico, so much for sounding calm and reassuring.
Thalia was caught off guard by Nico’s screams and took a long peer at the ground below.
‘O-oh-ohhhh that’s a long way d-down!’
I saw her legs go slack from fear.
‘THALIA NO!’
She plummeted, face first out the elevator, that closed with a ‘ding’ as its passengers ‘disembarked’, leaving no trace it had ever been there.
We were falling six hundred floors to a green pasture flashing past windows in a fourteen story tower so fast if you stared at them you’d pull a Nico, meaning you’d barf up your cookies. The tower was the tallest of the spires and other turrets of a ... castle?
‘Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!’
‘AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!’
‘GEEEERONIMOOOOOOOO!’
Guess who said that.
We were screaming ourselves silly, I always wondered what it would be like for Zeus to blast me out of the sky. I guess I was finding out now, even if Zeus wasn’t directly responsible. But you know what? This thought didn’t cross my mind, neither did ‘I’m going to Hades the hard way!’ All I really thought of was AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­hhh­hh!­!!!­!!!­!
‘Grab my arm!’
A scrap of what Nico was yelling at me and Thalia burst through my panic stricken thoughts
‘Huh?!’
‘Grab my arm, and hold on tight!’
‘You want me to hold your hand in a time like this?
‘Trust me!’
Thalia was not catching any of this through her own screaming, and closed eyelids so I grabbed her flailing duck arm and snatched at Nico’s.
‘Okay Percy, I’m going to shadow travel into our own shadows right before we hit the ground!’
My eyes must have been dinner plate wide as I realised what he was going to do.
‘Are you crazy? We’ll get flattened!’
‘Well it’s either we could get turned into demigod pancakes, or we will get flattened into pancakes.’
‘Just don’t leave us behind!’
‘Do I have to? I could deal with less chatter and generally Seaweed Brains in my life ...’
‘Nico!’
‘Joking.’
‘When we’re falling to our deaths?! Is this the time?’
‘Hmm, I guess not, don’t let go!’
We were plummeting past the last seven floors ... six ... five ... four ... three ... two ... I couldn’t bear to look. I twisted away at the last second and shut my eyes, the sound of the wind whipping at my Camp Half Blood clothes seemed to fade and quieten, a loud ‘NOW!’ and I prepared for impact. I felt nothing, I opened my eyes and saw only darkness and I wondered if I even opened my eyes at all.
Am I dead? I wondered. Touch returned to my senses and I felt Thalia scrabbling for a better hold on my fingers which I realised had begun to slacken, I gripped them both tight as we burst out of the shadows of a willow tree, stumbling onto the shores of a nearby lake.
‘Di immortales Percy! Hold my arm tight but don’t try to rip it off!’ Nico yelled as he flopped on the grass.
‘KELP HEAD I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE ME BEHIND!’
‘Guys, guys, we’re alive!’
The realisation ended all arguments as we burst out laughing, giggling, cackling, chuckling, and generally being relieved, adrenaline high demigod idiots.
‘Are you quite done?’
Grab a name first, and you get to say ONE sentance, you want to say in a future chapter.

Example:

example list
Kelsie
Josh
Calwin

Kelsie -> Harry - Day after he was chosen from the GoF on his way to Charms class
You cheat Potter.

You CAN address several other people like Harry + Ron + Hermione. Or maybe you'll be an oddball and stand up in the great hall during breakfast and do:

Calwin -> Everybody - breakfast in the Great Hall
I LIKEZ FLUFFY TACOS!!!!

Warning, if you do the above in Snapes class I will give you detention because I will control your character, mwahahaha.
Oh, and, choose your own last name.
So the example should be: Calwin Oddson -> Everybody ... etc

And if I'm feeling unimaginative, I'll accept suggestions for both the story, and my list of 4 names, because I realise my names will probably suck.

Monique
Derick
Elnaz
Fredrick

... Those don't sound British to me ... I DEFINITELY will accept suggestions for the next names of random students at Hogwarts!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas icuSTALKER said…
FLUFFY TACOZ!!!:D
Haha my virus spread here:P
Edwin -> Monique -> um, I dunno, Great Hall? I've never read HP sooo..... -> idk, FLUFFY TACOZ!!:D
Hey, it's confuzzling :D. And I haven't read HP so yeah.....
Post soon!!!!:D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas perceus121 said…
can anyone read my forum im writing the 1st chappie now the link is: link
so please comment after i write first chapter
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas universalpowa said…
O_O universal is confuzzeled at Zelda O_O
meh, idk. lol.

whatever, POST SOON!
TOTALLY BRITISH NAME: JOE THE HIPPO
LOLZ!
AND SPARKLY TACOS BEAT FLUFFY ONES!! MUAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Im_rock4ever said…
heres all the names i could think of!

GIRLS

cammy
erin
julia
jalissa
avery
alexandra
amy
ally
lilly
heven
emma
emily
sammy
sharran
allisa
caroline
katie
smatha

BOYS

ryan
eric
rowan
scott
matt
gavin
cotten eye joe! (just kidding! joe)
jacob
anthony
logan

thats all i could think of at the moment. please post again soon!
Okay, I'll try clarify

Name of character -> Name of character(s) you are addressing - Time and place.

Does that help?

And WOW Rock4ever, that is a TON of names!
I'll try post ASAP when I finish my HW, which MIGHT be a while, as I have an important eessy to hand in of Monday, so unless I finish it 2morro I will not be posting on wkend, and I have a few math tests coming up soon :S *feels like Nico*

Hope I clarified.

---/\---
--/\/\--
^ THE CHEESE EMOTE IS BACK! :O LOL
and im still confused...lol xD haha. sorry zelda, im always confused. llooll. xD
IS IT A TWILIGHT *BARF* ESSAY? O_O id die. D:
lolll post soon! :D
^ Oh thank Zeus it's not XD but it IS a movie essay and I wish I was in the other English class because apparently their teacher said: You can do Twilight if you want to torture me.
XDDDDD

I'll try clarify later, after I finish ,my essay, and (now) assignment so I can post on weekend.

-Ciao-
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas icuSTALKER said…
Meh is still confused too.......:D
Lolz post soon!!!:D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Nicolicious said…
big smile
Post soon lol you guys are funny
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Athenaswisdom said…
Post soon! 1 name. girf. Annamarie.pretty huh? <3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas percy4forever said…
Really good chapter!... Um... I think I kinda get what you're saying.
Hannah (AKA- The best name ever!... What? Psh... That's not my name... PSh... What are you talking about... Psh... :P) -> Harry -> Snape's Class :p! -> You're cape is sooo last century.
Oh Shnap :P... I went there!
Chapter 2
Thalia
We Learn of the Magical Army

We spun around, there, sitting in front of us with a picnic blanket under her, was a lady in some bathrobe with stark purple hair. I mean what is her problem? Did her hair dye meet Joe the purple Hippo or something? And her bathrobe wasn’t very complimentary either. Okay, maybe it was a bit more formal that the grimy pink fluffy bathrobe my mother was sometimes caught in after she binged. In fact, they looked fancy and kind of neat, if they weren’t from the last four centuries.

‘And who are you?’ I snapped right back at her, regaining my composure after the hysterics some fifteen minutes ago.
‘Dear, it is rather rude to answer a question with a question.’
‘And it’s rude to not answer the question posed.’ I folded my arms, trying to NOT sound like Annabeth around a very obnoxious person.
‘Well, seeing as your actions have quite spoken for themselves, and you are done, I suppose it is proper for me to answer your question posed, I am Hecate and I am the goddess of Magic.’(Cliched choice I know, but the other scenario I had planned wasn't inspiring me)
‘And is there a reason you’re dressed for a sixteenth century shindig?’ (Yeah, I can’t believe I used that word either.)
‘Why haven’t you guessed? I’m giving you a quest of course! A quest!’
‘Um, why couldn’t you have issued the quest on Olympus my Lady?’ asked Percy
Hecate seemed to darken a little
‘Well, during the um, Titan war, you remember don’t you?’
You could probably hear my eyes rolling in their sockets. And ew, that just sounded so gross.
‘Of course Hecate, who could forget? The war in which you chose to follow Kronos over us?
Percy was elbowing Nico.
‘Don’t hold grudges remember? She is forgiven’
I didn’t get what Kelp Head was on about, the grudges, but I certainly still felt a sting when a turned god addressed Artemis on our Hunts, even if they are ‘forgiven’.
‘Yes di Angelo, that one. Kronos, being the Lord of Time, had another plot, sending me almost a thousand years into the past.’
‘So that’s where you got your fashion sense from.’ I muttered.
Hecate ignored me and continued ‘I was sent to medieval England, where I became known as Morgana for a while.’
The name sounded familiar, but our history fanatic Annabeth wasn’t here to clarify what this meant, though I’d be sure to ask her afterwards.
‘I gave a man named Emrys his power, his pseudonym is his more popular name, but that’s not important’
My brain stopped working halfway through the word Suda-something but filed away the information that she deemed as unimportant as my ADHD kicked in and I started imagining her hair doing random stuff like separating into eight plaits and swishing around like an upside down purple octopus on her head. Wait, that wasn’t my imagination, it was actually happening!
Confused expressions flitted through our faces, and I made a face as I realised I was starting to make weird ocean references and sounding like a Seaweed Brain, yuck!
‘The point is, when I gave him access to magic, the blessing I gave him was Kronos idea, to raise an army of magicians in England, beyond Zeus’ power and sight behind his back, and prepare them for the fight in the future when they spawned enough wizarding mites to be the main type of soldier our army. However, when Kronos lost, I withdrew my blessing, but it was ... slightly unstable, and began to spread. I hoped the wizard population would die out and when it didn't, I hoped it would go unnoticed in history, which it has! You demigods haven’t heard a word! But this has to change, away from Zeus’ ears. The wizarding world I founded has a few ... problems. They seemed to disappear thirteen years ago, but recently, terror has struck a wizarding world event called the Quidditch World Cup, and I fear the worst for the little world I have become quite fond of. A man from this world has gained much evil power by wizard standards, if Zeus find out, he’d bust his nut! He’d exterminate the wizarding population as best he could, and the survivors would hate us, as if Zeus didn’t have enough enemies already! And the wizards did nothing wrong, they only existed after Kronos’ influence was withdrawn from them. So I ask you now to help me preserve my little world, and the key to that, is to protect the Boy Who Lived.’
Silence followed her little speech. During my fits of ADHD, secretly playing pea knuckle with Seaweed Brain and Nico behind our backs, I wondered how many times she said the word ‘wizard’ in that little speech of hers, but I wouldn’t know, as she just fried my brain.
She seemed to get this when she saw the boys blank looks and sighed dramatically.
‘So, you helped found an army of wizards for Kronos, but they turned out to be harmless except for this one fellow until thirteen years ago, and now you’re worried about your little world becoming endangered and want us to do something about it without Zeus finding out by protecting some scrawny kid.’ Nico summarised.
‘Yes!’
‘Then why didn’t you just spit it out?’ asked our resident Seaweed Brain.
‘The point is, will you help me?’
‘Sure Hecate, I mean it is our job as demigods to help shape the world of mortals where the gods cannot interfere, and now you owe me two, and Nico and Thalia one. Once for giving you a throne, twice for doing this favour for you and not telling Zeus. I swear it on the Styx that I will not tell head or tails of this to Zeus, because I agree that he is a butthead.’ Thunder rumbled after Kelp Head’s little proclamation. Who knew he had a brain?
‘I also swear, except for the butthead part Kelp Head, you’re one to talk’ I muttered.
‘I swear,’ followed Nico
Whoever owned this nice green lawn and castle behind us must be wondering why it was thundering so much on such a lovely day.
‘So now that that’s over with, where are we Hecate? This doesn’t look like the grey skies of England’ Kelp for Brains asked the question we all wanted the answer to.
‘Why, we’re on the outskirts of Scotland on the front lawn of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,’ Hecate proclaimed brightly.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Okay, here's the form (please let the form be self explanitory Zeus!)

Name of your character -> (to) Who you are addressing -> Time and place you are addressing them
:What you want to say

Example from above.
Hannah ->(to) Snape (not Harry I'm guessing, as Harry doesn't wear a cape, but I've done two versions jsut in case) -> (in) Snape's class
:You're cape is sooo last century!

Scene I came up with on the spot.
Nico's PoV
We had potions first thing in the morning?! Ugh, now I'll never get the stench of pickled toad out of my robes for the rest of the day. We piled into the dungeon with a bunch of Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs as me, Peryc and Annabeth went in uncertainly.
Annabeth had already met that Heri-something or rather before breakfast at the library and jumped into 'The Boy Who Lived's' spot before he could sit down and eagerly started chatting with her. Not wanting to interrupt their absorbed discussion, he joined a table with me, and some Gryffindor called Hannah. Percy and Annabeth grabbed deats at the back to secretly suck face with each other no doubt. Whatever they planned on doing, LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!
'Jackson, if you and Miss Chase are going to distract each other in my classroom please get a room, as the common Muggle saying goes.'
Taking this opportunity, Hannah twisted around while Snape was distracted and whispered excitedly to Harry 'Your cape is sooo last century!'
Harry looked confused. 'What are you talking about? I'm not wearing a cape, it's Snape who needs to catch up with the 21st century capes.'
I hid a grin as Hannah paled at the glowering figure behind Harry.
'Detentions I believe would be the proper punishment. And I'd like you to find a cape this century that hasn't got a childish super hero logo scrawled across it's flimsy folds. But if you have such expertise on this subject Potter and Hannah, perhaps for your detention you'd like to sew me a cape worthy of your praise. Without wands.' His recently pointed out last century cape billowed as he stalked away and I hid badly under a cough "Child labor!"

Other version
Nico's PoV
We had potions first thing in the morning?! Ugh, now I'll never get the stench of pickled toad out of my robes for the rest of the day. We piled into the dungeon with a bunch of Gryffindors and Slytherins as me, Peryc and Annabeth went in uncertainly.
Annabeth had already met that Heri-something or rather before breakfast at the library and jumped into 'The Boy Who Lived's' spot before he could sit down and eagerly started chatting with her. Not wanting to interrupt their absorbed discussion, he joined a table with me, and some Gryffindor called Hannah. Percy and Annabeth grabbed deats at the back to secretly suck face with each other no doubt. Whatever they planned on doing, LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!
'Jackson, if you and Miss Chase are going to distract each other in my classroom please get a room, as the common Muggle saying goes.'
'Hey Snape!' Hannah called.
'Your cape is sooo last century!'
Sanoes lips curled in a snarl as the room erupted in laughter.
'Detention, Miss?'
'Oil-nosed-Greased-Hair-Depressio, which is not an expresso!'
Hannah proclaimed proudly as the room went into hysterics.
'Well, Hannah, you'll find you'll have a month's detention of fixing the stitching in my wardrobe and writing my a four scroll essay educating me on, 'this century'swizarding fashion wear'
As Snape's recently pointed out Last century's cape billowed away whe nhe stalked out of ear distance, Hannah hissed into my ear 'But I don't wanna stitch up Snape's underwear!'

FYI, Epic ROFLcopter at that one.

These are improvised scenes and will probably will be changed when I actually check the book.
Hope you had a laugh out of those ones!

SPRING BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK FINALLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-/\-
/\/\
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas trivia101 said…
big smile
that is so good! yay u have spring break now^ u can post more no pressure but I'm sure ur fans and i would like u to do so. so POST
Haha :D. Love it :)! I'm so bad :P.
Great chapter :D. Thanks for doing my forum thing :D.
big smile
POST!
Post please
LOL ZELDA XD

OMG! Joe the hippo is everywhere! :O LOL

the cheese emote!! :O YAY lol

UHHHH

Aiden -> Snape -> Breakfast: Who did your hair this morning? YOUR MOM!

LOL

ahahaha, i can imagine Leo (idk if he's in this) going "BURNED!"

LOL XD

post soon Zelda! im running from Leroy, and im sending joe after you! lolz xD
^Run faster Universalpowa
Jake-> Professor Mcgonagal(is that how you spell it?)-> Professor could you tell me the spell to get rid of wrinkles?
Muhuhaha I feel so evil! :D
@Nicolicious- LOL THATS EVIL XD
i am running as fast as i can. o_o
and im hiding from hollister O_O im screwed for the musical. LOL.

speaking of which, Zelda, i put the link to this on HBBS for you ;D

;_; R.I.P my oreo. D: lol
^@Universalpowa did Leroy eat your Oreo? XD
Post soon
^^ Your Oreo??? Lemme guess, not Leroy, but YOU ate it.
Wahhh you have a cookie! (HBBS refence)
I'll start writing HBBS after lunch, then this forum. And the LIPER picture will be uploaded after I eat ma lunch.
Then my chocolate for Easter.

-Zelda will be having chocolate

-/\-
/\/\
@ZELDA- LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

:~) SQUIGGLY NOSE!

On a scale of Voldemort to Snape, how big is that nose?
-Zelda

LOLOLOL
you guys should see our chats...or you do, and then think "THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!"

Well, you saw that on the talk show.... o_o
i swear to god, i thought Meef was gonna LEGIT kill me. LOL
POST SOON ZELDA! AND I LOVE YOUR LIPER PIC (i cause people to support Liper) BECAUSE LEO IS AWESOME! :D LLOLLL

Failure is a disease. ITS SPREADING!!!!! :O
Leroy ate my gummi worm. ;_; r.i.p gummi
and Calamari the Squid says hello.
Joe the Hippo is trying to get to the jellybeans
and you guys read stuff i write...that proves how messed up the world is.

Calamari the squid was given a name by our very own awesome Zelda.
:P LOLOOLOL POST SOON! :D
Facepalm, palmface lol is that random
Omg Skippy is mauling Justin Beiber and Opah! Go Skippy :0
I ate my bunny R. I. P Mr fluffles :(
I ate an egg whole and ate the foil as well :(
Is that wierd enough for you?
surprise
OMG I don't want to catch failure!!!!!!!
OMG someone touched me.I Have failure NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Chapter 3
We tour the School called “Hogwarts” Not Surprising it’s for Weirdoes Actually.
Nico

We were ‘orientating’ ourselves at Hogwarts with Hecate as our guide, apparently term was beginning in two days.
We trailed behind her as she manipulated the Mist to gain us access, whenever a teacher came charging down a corridor, she’d snap her fingers and the teacher would keep strolling right past us.
‘The quickest route from the Astronomy Tower to the Divination room is actually through this window ...’
‘Lady Hecate, with all due respect, I don’t think we can make that jump.’ Percy interrupted.
‘Hmmm? Oh of course, then you walk down these stairs, take a right, when those stairs are facing to the Great Hall you go down, yes Nico, down’
I think she caught my curious glance, seeing as a room in a tower would surely be on an upper floor, right?
‘And you go through this tapestry, not any of the others or they will set you on fire –‘
‘Cheerful’ muttered Thalia.
‘And you take the elevator.’
‘What?’
‘What?’
‘What?’
Call us stupid, but I doubt an ancient castle will happen to have an elevator built by wizards no less.
‘Yes dears, haven’t you learnt in History yet the first elevator was invented by Archimedes? Well now you know. Of course it’s been modified so if the cable here snaps we won’t go falling to our doom and some safety features added in as well. But because Archimedes was a demigod and this was a demigod stronghold before the wizards occupied it, it is hidden by the Mist.’
‘This was a demigod stronghold?’
‘Yes Thalia, witch burnings were very common in medieval Britain and when the gods occupied Britain, before the blessing was given, they needed a stronghold to keep the more powerful demigods safe. Before godly influence was withdrawn, the Labyrinth connected to this area, reawakening the magic left behind, allowing the wizards to build their school here, away from mortals.’
My arms and I’m guessing not Percy’s as he’s invincible, were getting really sore from manually pulling us up to the Divination room. But I think the job was made easier by the ‘adjustments’ Hecate talked about.
When the elevator came to a rattling stop, I think my arms were ready to fall off. We went into a stuffy, incense filled room that smelled like Aphrodite’s kids got all the cheap perfumes and raided the place. A portrait tried to challenge us, but Hecate just snapped her fingers and the little man’s eyes glazed over.
‘Paintings can talk?’
‘Oh yes, some very complicated magic, they can interact with other paintings too.’
Once we finished our tour of Hogwarts (I still wanted to smack whichever senile ghost who came up with the name) Hecate led us to one more demigoddishness secret passage. And I think Percy was itching to IM Annabeth by now.
‘These are your dorms, right next to the kitchens.’
She pointed right across from the kitchens, which we visited a while ago.
There was a statue here too. It was a girl a bit taller than Percy, made of solid Celestial Bronze. She was wearing medieval armour with a sword in a battle pose. She was helmetless, exposing her twirling curls flowing in a wind preserved in the rock. It was engraved ‘Jehanne, The Daughter of Ares shall Forever Protect the Ones of Divine Descent from Harm’
‘Hey! I know that name!’ I accidently said out loud.
‘I imagine you do Son of Hades.’ Hecate whispered.
‘She’s Joan of Arc! Dad goes on and on about how the Catholics just can’t get over the deaths of their saints already, so she was of godly descent?’
‘She was, she was born two hundred years before wizards set foot here. The Mist shrouds her plaque as ‘In commemoration of Jean, the first Head Girl, Who Discovered the Uselessness of the Golden Metals in the Ruins Before Hogwarts. Successful Alchemist.’ Pfft. Much less a worthy title in my opinion, but if anyone asks, you say the statue of Jean, not Jehanne. The useless metal was the remains of the demigod settlement. Useless to mortals of course,‘
‘Didn’t she die when she was nineteen?’ Thalia asked
‘Demigods tend to not live very long, also she died before Artemis could save her from her execution. She was going to become a Hunter of Artemis you know,’
On that cheerful note, Hecate kicked Jehanne where it would count on a man.
‘Hecate!’ Thalia exclaimed, horrified.
‘Jehanne always dressed as a man, as it was to discourage rape. Because she is not truly a man, it became dark demigod humour to have this technique open this door. It’s a bit of a ‘You’re not really a man!’ in a joking tone.’
It didn’t sound very humorous to me but maybe that’s because I AM a guy. And I can’t help but wince for Jehanne as we entered a room furnished with demigod needs.
There was a wall-shelf of concoctions carefully block lettered for demigod use, a few celestial bronze items, a trunk of ambrosia and nectar, and four bunks with assorted furniture dotted around the room, which by the way, was the size of freaking Texas! Ok not really, I just wanted to use that expression in myself in my head. I guess it’s a good thing no one’s reading my mind, or they’d probably groan and say ‘Nico ...’ for using that overused saying. And if someone does read my mind, you are a freaking psycho! What’s so interesting about reading an adolescent demigod’s brains? Okay that totally sounded like a zombie reference, I should know because I get enough of those at camp.
It was the size of four cabins, it wasn’t specialised like our cabins back at camp but for general demigods.
‘This was a cabin when the demigods occupied the stronghold.’
We found some old fashioned suitcases by each bed, each containing the almost the same items, plain, non-fluffy bathrobes, a badge for Percy, pointed black sticks, a dozen textbooks that I’d otherwise never pick up, rolls of parchment a quills. Gee, it’s hard enough to write in pen with dyslexia, but to write with a braking, ink-blotching quill? What is this the sixteenth century? I had a ... spinning top, labelled a sneakoscope, top demigod quality ... whatever that meant.
‘Eww I found some owl droppings on one of my rolls of parch- Ahhk!’
A huge great grey owl flew out of Thalia’s suitcase. Oh excuse me, were in good ol’ Hogwarts, where people have jolly ol’ Bri’ish accents. It’s a trunk. And I apologise to any British out there, I’m horrible at accents, and again, why am I assuming British or Scottish people will be reading my mind?
‘A gift from me to safely message Annabeth without her IMing you at breakfast in front of the wizards or something.’
‘Hecate, what will you tell people who will, y’know, miss us?’ asked Percy
‘Oh I’ll make up something, here’s a ‘Need to Know about Wizards Demigod Guide’ I wrote suring our little tour-‘
‘How? You were with us the whole time!’ I pointed out. She pointed to a writing desk in the corner, where a quill was still scratching noisily on a long list in neat, clear capital letters. Oh of course, wizards get to use their magic to make chores do themselves, demigod powers over the undead give you minions who only play a half decent game of Mythomagic, of course.
‘Last few words, do NOT mess up the prophecy given to Harry, the boy you’re looking out for, the prophecy is very delicate, as the Oracle didn’t speak it, setting it in stone. That is the main thing I need you to NOT do, secondly of all, just snap your fingers when you’re required to do something you can’t such as cast a spell that your demigodly powers do not cover. Tail Mr. Potter like a stalker if you must, just keep him alive, and the Wizarding world will be safe, as long as the prophecy is not defiled. Now Zeus will be mad if I don’t get to Olympus before sundown, good luck, and before I leave, a prophecy for our secret quest! And this one IS set in stone by our wonderful god of Oracles Apollo.’

The Chalice of Flames shall choose one, or none
And the magical championship shall be won
The Seeker of Immortality shall find an answer
Whether or not he retrieves it shall determine
If the children of the gods can conquer
The power of the underground to reverse
The deceiving and wicked man’s curse

And she disappeared with a pop.
‘Does she honestly think we’re going to wear these?’ Thalia asked pointedly, staring critically at her robes.
‘Well, the ‘Need to Know’ List says so.’ Observed Percy, who was actually READING the list.
‘Can’t we just adjust the Mist to say we’re special for no apparent reasons?’
‘You can, I’m using the Mist as little as possible to not get myself tangled in a bunch of lies and attract attention.’
‘Good luck with that Perce, I’m with Thals, a) these robes are way too stuffy and way out of fashion, yes Percy, I care about what I wear as long as it’s not too cheerful. Like, hippie peace symbols or something ridiculous.’
(If this were after SoN, Percy would mutter something about man satchels right now XDDDD)
‘What else did you guys get? I mean I have the owl, what did you get Nico?’
‘A demigod quality Sneakoscope, whatever that is.’
‘... No comment. Percy?’
‘A ... a prefect badge.’
‘WHAT?!’

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Lolololol, Percy the Prefect, now where have I heard that before? XDDDDD
Y’know, I might just lock Percy Weasley in a broom cupboard to avoid confusion in Hogwarts XDDD
‘You listen here, I’m a PREFECT!’
Ron: What did you do to my brother? Gryffindor only has ONE Percy as Prefect!’
Percy: Noooooothing ;D

Mwahahaha, Percy the Prefect x 2!

Baaaaaaiiiiii

-/\-
/\/\
big smile
Awesome Zelda post soon
NicoL
LOLOL!!

Percy the Prefect. o_o
let's hope he doesnt steal the other Percy's girlfriend...
OHH! Percy should dye his hair orange by accident. raise confusion.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

post soon!! :D
Percy the Prefect!
They're gonna be stalkers O.o...
Post Soon!
Chapter 4
Apparently Hogwarts isn’t done with Prefect Percy yet!
Percy

Thalia was still seething that she wasn’t made a prefect. Nico was finding it hard to believe I could possibly handle such a position being at Hogwarts for only a day.
I was staring at the badge, it had a lion and a big, fancy P and smaller, curly, killer on the eyes cursive ‘refect’ and was gold and red.
I was never a prefect at Goode, with good reason. Probably because the school knew better than to entrust me with the power over the gym, or the band room, or the cafeteria, or the water fountain, or the toilets, or the road crossings, or even my own locker, yet alone all the freshmen of the school who were living beings and not something replaceable like the sink, so what possessed Hecate to give this to me?

‘Well obviously it was meant for me,’
‘It has ‘Percy’ written on the back stupid’
‘How would you know? We can hardly read’
‘Well maybe I read better than you’
‘Hang on, I can read it too.’
Me and Thalia stared intently at the engraving at the back of the badge, it was written in Ancient Greek!
‘Oh, it’s Greek nimrod.’
‘Nimrod? You were the one who doubted my ability to read!’
‘Well you did translate “The great Achilles took the field.” as “My grandfather’s hamburger is nasty.”’
‘Flying Fishcakes how’d you get your hands on my summer report?’
‘I paid Connor and Travis.’
‘(censored) you’
‘Percy, you do realise I’m thirteen. You’re supposed to be my role model!’ Nico might as well have had a troll face plastered over his devious smile.
I made a face and said ‘Screw that lame (censored), you cuss just as much as any demigod I know before you moved in to Camp Half Blood.’
‘You guys know the gods don’t tolerate (censored) blasphemy well.’
‘Nicely said o holier than thou Huntress, you’re sinking to the levels of men’
‘AM NOT”
‘Are so,’
‘AM NOT!’
‘Hey, who’s Percy?’
I whipped around, surely Nico did know who I was right?
‘He’s right here stupid, or did you forget him in two seconds’
‘No, Percy Weasley, his name is on this record of Hogwarts Prefects.’
‘What?’
We crowded the trophy room which we had unconsciously wandered into while we were bickering.
‘Percy Weasley, Prefect 1992-1994, became Head Boy, ugh, sounds like the opposite of you Perce, careful, you could end up following his footsteps!’
‘Shut up’
‘Well you are a prefect’
‘It must be a mistake!’
‘Ah-hah! So it is for me!’
‘I am NOT letting you put me in detention for touching your Three Days Grace CDs’
‘So you will be a Prefect?’
‘You betchya’
‘Maybe you’ll end up as Head Boy just like Percy two!’
‘Shut the (censored) up!’
‘Ooh, with that language you’ll never make it Perce’
I stomped out, leaving the hysterical pair behind, fuming.
An old decrepit crippled guy with a cat hobbled towards me out of a tapestry, and I clicked the Mist.
I climbed up a staircase which changed direction when I was halfway to the kitchens, great. Determined not to be hindered, I carried up the unexplored passageway to a tower close to the Astronomy Tower. I climbed a new tightly spiralling staircase we never noticed. The stairs came to a stop outside a dark stormy sea coloured doorway. A brass knocker of an eagle decorated the door, no knob. So supposedly it was opened from the inside.
I’ll just knock and ask whoever’s inside if they have cookies and convince them I was never here I decided, and knocked.
The sound of brass against brass was delicate and quite pretty, and the knocker spoke!
When there is no escape and all exits are blocked,
You’re all cornered up and the doors are locked
A wise grey eyed woman once said to an angel, its feet covered with grit ...

A soft female voice that was quite nice compared to the answering machine ladies one can hear paused. I realised it want me to give an answer.
I could just turn around and go through a less stubborn and smart door, but whoever was behind this door could have cookies!
So I revised the riddle, and if I managed to crack this, Annabeth would be proud!
The first two lines said something about no escape, and a wise grey eyed woman ... well that could easily be Athena! Assuming wizards based riddles off Olympians of course. Something about an angel ... My memory flicked to Hoover Dam, where statues were dedicated to Athena, their feet were covered with dirt and three thousand year old dust, until the tourists made that weird superstition, but what did Annabeth call the sand stuck to her hair after our picnic at the beach? Grit! Yes! The angel statues were covered with grit! I wracked my brain for what Athena had told me then, what was it?
‘There is always a way for those clever enough to find it!’
I proudly said.
‘Correct. Welcome to Barrack Three Demigod’
My eyes widened as the door opened (unintended rhyme!) by itsellf.
I actually got that one right! Annabeth would be proud! And the knocker knew I was a demigod? Well that secret door opening technique wasn’t nearly as creative as our dorm. We give kick(censored) kick to a statue crotch!
I would never search there for any secret passage ways! (Does anyone else feel disturbed by this comment?)
Barrack Three was very Zeus themed, painted ceilings of the sky, high up on a tower, but there were smaller sections that seemed to have a sea theme, or a gothic theme, etched into the ceiling of stars, was a constellation that shouldn’t have been there, it was Greek writing, ‘Barracks for the Big Three’ huh, no wonder children of Zeus dominated the area when demigods occupied here. The place was circular and wide, decorated with blue and celestial bronze coloured silks, the Eagle was the emblem most represented here, midnight blue carpet looked like waves in a dark underworld cave, but a towering statue of someone who was a dead ringer for Athena dominated the room, behind her were two passageways I assume led up to the bunks.
Books were available from every location, either back then the children of the Big Three were bookworms, or the wizards decided to do a little mix and matching when they pieced this place together.
And there on the table were ...
‘COOKIES!!!’ I admittedly yelled with glee.
I grabbed the tray and sat on a beanbag in the room in a particularly ‘Poseidon’ part of the room away from Athena glowering at me for dating her daughter munching on the cookies, and then I began to cough them out. Ack! Athena’s cookies were horrible! They tasted like electric eel liver!
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Apparently three unnamed students were wandering around Hogwarts, Minerva insisted they looked like strange Muggles but this is impossibility as Muggles cannot enter Hogwarts, I asked her to ask the three why they were here before term, even if it did begin in a day, but whenever she goes after them, she loses her train of thought and comes back confused and has forgotten all about them until I remind her. Even Filch has been unable to catch them red handed. Yet Severus and I can plainly see them strolling about the trophy room, then Professor Flitwick attempted to spike one of his trays of delicious biscuits (cookies in British terms) with Veritaserum when one of the three separated from the others and stumbled upon them in the Ravenclaw common room, he promptly spat them out professor Flitwick’s marvellous biscuits and began muttering about electric eel liver, poor Filius was devastated that someone could possibly refuse his delightful baking, especially since Veritaserum was a clear, tasteless, odourless potion. Almost undetectable to the inexperienced wizard.
I need to call Alastor to Hogwarts early, perhaps he can make something of this. I would confront the teens myself, but in fear of forgetting what I was doing like all my staff who come near them, I would leave this to him. If worse comes to worse, we’ll Stupefy the lot and force in some Veritaserum. Even though normally I am against such crude methods, sometimes they are required.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Dumbledore is stalking them O.o
comments will be appreciated and ideas too!
As soon as term starts I'll add in some, if not all your tid bits as they come :D:D:D:D:D

Dumbledore stalking them makes him sound like a pediphile 0_O
WTHades is wrong with me? First I make the secret entrance a kick to the crotch, nao Im making the greatest wizard of all time sound like a pedophile.
I'll sign out before I inflict more damage.

-Z4FR

-/\-
/\/\
big smile
Awesome post soon
Lol COOKIES!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CalebChase said…
big smile
Awesome poost soon
CWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

hmm, I think Percy will manage to blow up the school within a week...

Nico: I BET TEN BUCKS HE WILL!
Thalia: TWENTY!
Percy: Are you guys betting on how I'm gonna blow up the school?
Nico & Thalia: YEP.
Percy: D: of course, you're probably right...
Harry: O_O WTH!?
Nico: LANGGGUAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEE

AND i stop there. LOLOLOL post soon Zelda!!! :D lolz
laugh
OMG! percy was actually READING! 0_0
LOLZ luv the chappie names!

hahaha ^ universalpowa!

POST!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas oceanlover123 said…
big smile
Post soon! LOve it
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas puppies76 said…
awesome! post soon
guys, i think Zelda is MIA because i havent heard from her on my HBBS collab with her/forum.

o_O
someone hunt down zelda!! ill get joe!!
big smile
oh u do u watch avatar universalpowa? i do :) u should maybe do a crossover between them or something ^

POST zelda4efas! as soon as ur found!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ReadingGurl said…
Post soon
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas avatarfan800 said…
sunny
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Magic1799 said…
Percy a perfect???
Chapter 5
Percy’s new record.
Thalia
Percy came back to the courtyards an hour later, muttering something about disgusting cookies. Nico was trying desperately to teach me how to play Mythomagic, and I was trying to steer the conversation somewhere else. So far a man who looked like a bear and a giant crossbred came over twice, a woman who looked very irritable and authorative five times, a woman who reminded me of a hawk once, and that hobbling crippled dude about twelve times. Me and Nico sent them all on their merry ways as I stabbed the green grass repetitively with an arrow, it was turning into quite a fine hole.
‘Hey Perce, were you preparing a thank you speech for what an honour it is to be a Prefect?’
‘Shut up about the badge would you?’
‘How long do you reckon three children of the Big Three are going to last before getting expelled, or not blowing up the school?’
‘Hey Percy, YOU blew up MY school, I was perfectly fine until that Manticore and you came into my life. We’re not all academic failures you know,’
‘Says the kid who can’t get above a D+ in Ancient Greek.’
‘Hey Mr. My Grandfather’s Hamburger is Nasty, I wouldn’t be one to talk.’
‘I give it ‘till Halloween’
‘Two weeks’
‘Tomorrow’
‘The next three hours.’
‘Deal’
‘How’s fifteen drachma?’
‘Fine.’
‘Nice to know you both have so much faith in me.’
I grinned as Nico and I shook hands, sealing the deal.
‘It’s because you’re such a Kelp Head.’
‘Ookay, can we get back to the dorm? We need to know more about the Need To Know stuff about this ‘wizarding world.’’
‘Wow Thals, it’s bad enough we’re in school that sets us homework, and you’re assigning us more homework?’
‘Well excuse me for wanting to complete the quest and being completely oblivious at the beginning!’
‘We’ll be fine’
‘Artemis would never allow us to do something so rash!’
‘Is it really that important to you?’
‘Boys.’
‘Fine, I’ll grab us the list, but I’m not staying cooped up when it’s such a nice day before educational horror begins.’
Nico Shadow Travelled away.
‘So, how’s Camp?’ I asked
‘It’s fine, there’s a lot more competition in Capture the Flag now that there are so many new cabins. We don’t have enough slots in our schedules to make all the Alliances we need.’
‘What? Not enough Shower Times?’
‘Exactly,’
I laughed a little at the thought.
‘Chiron might have to change the rules to three teams in a game of Capture the Flag now, especially since I hear from Annabeth that they have so many new campers.’
‘Mmm,’
‘Sooo aren’t you going to tell Annabeth?’
‘About what?’
‘Hogwarts Kelp for Brains!’ I smacked his face uselessly to emphasise my point.
‘Hey Thalia! That could’ve hurt if I weren’t invincible!’
‘Just call her!’
He made some mist come over from the lake and the sunlight made a vibrant rainbow. The ordinary good old H2O mist, not the magical kind.
‘Show my Annabeth Chase, Mount Olympus’
The rainbow shimmered, and we saw Annabeth pouring over some diagrams on a desk as she oversaw the construction of a shrine to Athena.
‘Hey Wise Girl!’
Annabeth jumped and turned around. Her hair was slightly more frizzy than normal, and she obviously wasn’t getting enough sleep.
‘Thalia! Percy! I thought you were coming at noon!’
‘So was I. But we have erm ... a quest. Annabeth, can you swear on the Styx you won’t tell anything about what we’re about to tell you about to Zeus?’
‘Okay, Thalia, I trust you. I swear it on the Styx.’
‘Oka- Wah Nico!’
I must’ve leapt up three feet as Nico appeared in the middle of the Iris message, disconnecting it.
‘NICO?!’ Percy shouted in disbelief.
‘I have the list!’ he piped up cheerfully.
‘Hahaha! Nice one DiAngelo!’ I cracked up at the priceless look on Percy’s face.
‘For Poseidon’s sake Nico, couldn’t you see I was IMing?’
‘I can’t see what’s on the other side of the shadow!’
‘Oh, pity, it would have been so much cooler if that was on purpose.’
‘I was sarcastic’
‘Great, you made me waste a perfectly good drachma’
Our newest conflict was interrupted by an angry daughter of Athena returning our call after the beep.
‘DIANGELO YOU ROTTEN PIECE OF UNDERWORLD SCUM SCRAPPED OFF OF ARES’ SHOE HOW DARE YOU JUST LITERALLY POP IN ON MY IM?’
‘Hey, it’s not like you were the one paying for it-‘
‘You owe me a drachma’
‘I don’t care who was paying for it, redesigning Olympus takes up a lot of my time and every minute wasted is another drachma off my pay rise this month so spill it! WHY DIDN’T YOU VISIT WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO?! ‘
‘Emrys!’ I shouted suddenly.
Annabeth instantly quietened and looked at me seriously.
‘Did you just sneeze?’
‘No Annabeth. Have you heard of Emrys?’
‘Yeah, he was one of the most well known people in medieval England. His pseudonym is much better known though.’
She noticed we were paying very close attention, waiting for her to carry on.
She rolled her eyes, then looked at NIco suspiciously.
‘Hey, it was a one time thing, I don’t plan on wasting your drachma’
‘Wait, so it’s ok to waste my drachma?’
‘Sure, you won’t hunt me down with a knife.’
‘You better sleep with both eye’s open di Angelo, I have Riptide’
‘I have Stygian Iron’
‘I brought a celestial bronze shotgun from the cabin with me for situations just like this.’
‘… You win’
‘Carry on Annabeth’
She sighed ‘The father figure to King Arthur ring a bell? Merlin?’
‘Merlin?’
‘The guy who looks like he really needs a shave?’
‘The guy who looks like the Headmaster?’
‘Wait, what Headmaster, where ARE you guys?’
‘Well Wise girl, we’re in … Scotland.’
‘WHAT ON OLYMPUS ARE YOU DOING IN SCOTLAND?!’
‘Shhh! Annabeth! You’re oath!’
‘Don’t be stupid Nico, if there was a chance Zeus overheard the Styx wouldn’t have let me shout so loud.’
‘We were kinda sent here, by a goddess?’
‘Who?! When I find out I’m going to totally disfigure their statue, maybe I’ll draw a moustache on their marble bust in permanent marker!’
‘Hecate, but please don’t do that Annabeth, as hilarious as it sounds, to remodel Olympus we need you in one piece.’
‘Kelp Brain, Death Breath and I are in an illegal magic school founded by Hecate. She was the one who mentioned Merlin.’
‘A WHAT NOW???’
‘Annabeth, have you heard of Morgana?’
‘Morgana le Fay, motherly figure or literal mother of Mordred, depending on the legends you read, a powerful sorceress.’
‘Who’s Morded?’ Nico asked.
‘Number one bad guy in Arthurian legend, but why are you guys so interested?’
Number one way to dodge Annabeth’s questions, ask more questions.
‘How long ago was this?’
‘It’s legend, it never happened. But Arthurian legends are written in like, 1100s. So really long ago.’
‘Not as long as the Greek legends have been going for.’
‘Too true.’
‘So why ARE you guys suddenly fascinated by the stories of King Arthur?’
‘Long story short; Morgana was Hecate, Merlin was the first wizard, a mortal blessed by Hecate to gain magical powers that we have yet to witness. Her magical blessing went haywire and has survived to this day and has spread to the point where they actually have schools to teach it in Britain. Oh, and the gods don’t know anything about this because Hecate went back in time to do it. And as added bonus, we get to baby-sit some scrawny kid while he comes to this school, which calls itself Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, bit of a mouthful though.’
‘Say wha-?’
‘Long story shor-‘
‘I heard you the first time. It’s just a little … much, don’t you think?’
‘Oh yeah, I thought so too. Then the sky started rumbling and I shut up and just smiled and nodded.’
‘Are you guy … high or something? Did you run into the elevator doors? Hard?’
‘We’re not crazy Annabeth. Well, Thalia and I aren’t. Percy is the exception.’
‘Hey!’
‘Pegasus crap, somegod’s coming’ (Geddit? Someone -> somegod? No? I fail at humour.)
‘Miss you heaps Wise Girl!’
‘IM me at camp!’
‘Love yo-‘
I cut through the message.
‘Say your tearful goodbyes when you go off saving the world lovebirds’
‘Thalia!’
‘Oh thank Hades they stopped saying mushy stuff.’
‘Shut it you two.’
We walked the complete loop around the school, marking important landmarks like the prefect bathroom (there’s not way I’m going to use public EVER AGAIN) common rooms, dining hall (AKA Great Hall), courtyard where we can try kill each other without blowing up the school, the owlery where if we’re desperate we can pretend their smart chickens and hope Athena won’t disapprove, and so on until we reached the kitchens again.
‘Let’s get some grub’
Nico tickled the pear on the fruit statue and we entered the kitchens, where House elves worked. They were bound by Hecate’s word they wouldn’t give us away and would provide us with what they could.
‘Hello sirs and miss! Dobby is very happy to see you again!’ Dobby cried. They were a little like children.
‘Hello again Dobby! Can we have something special? Maybe some thing with magic in it so that we can see your magic first hand?’
‘Absolutely miss!’
A large boiler started heating up as well as a stove as Santa’s happy little slaves bustled around the kitchens, which were very pleasant. So this is how the jolly old fool got fat! These elves could cook!
Then there was a deafening THUD on the door to the kitchens. We froze as the elves continued to work boisterously.
THUD.
THUD!
‘Come in sir!’ Squeaked an elf who I quickly stuffed into a nearby cupboard.
As far as we knew, no one visited the elves except the headmaster, and hungry brats when school started. School wasn’t on yet, so that left three options. One, hide in the pantry with the elf I ungraciously stuffed into a cupboard and hope I’m never found and beg for the Headmaster’s mercy, two, fight who many consider the most powerful wizard alive, or three, click the Mist and hope demigoddishness trumps most powerful wizard.
My fingers made a sharp snap after hand signalling the other two. The thudding stopped.
A moment passed … two … then the door went slamming towards us and Percy let off a shot on his before mentioned shotgun. There was a spark and a PING! As it ricocheted off the door which I kicked aside when it reached us. I followed it’s progress as it PINGED off the ceiling pipe and into the magical oven just as an unfortunate house elf who was putting in a raw pie. The bullet dove into the molten yellow inside and I glanced at the timer next to it, which conveniently had a clock next to it.
‘Nico?’
‘Yeah?’
‘It’s eight forty?’
‘So?’
‘That was only two hours forty minutes. You owe me fifteen drachma.’
‘Dammit.’
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!­!!!­

A/N lessons learned today, people with shotguns always win. Except when it backfires and you blow up the school within three hours.
I FINALLY wrote chapter 5. YAY!!!!!!
Can’t wait for tomorrow, but I have an English essay to complete and the best essay gets a free brand new book that’s apparently good that I haven’t read so I’m game!
I might post on Sunday if I finish my essay.
Ciao!

R&R IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE SHOT BY PERCY’S SHOTGUN.