Crossovers The Kanes and Percy Jackson Meet Rick Riordan

demigoddessrlz posted on Apr 03, 2012 at 09:50PM
hello everyone i hope u like this story

Chapter 1:I have a strange Feeling

I alway though i was being followed.I was in the Woods with everyone at camp playing capture the flag everyone was having a great time.I was defense(again) so i waited at the boundaries of everything by the river,I got the strangest feeling i was being watched and by none of the campers.So i left my post to go look.i didnt find anyone of course,but when i got done looking capture the flag was over,we won of course.
The next morning i took BlackJack out for a ride to the woods. I met Sadie and Carter there so i told them about my experince and we started searching.

ok thanks 4 reading im still working on it im sorry if its boring you but the next chapter will be better i promise!!!

Crossovers 41 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas post-now675 said…
u spamed on forum wall lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas icuSTALKER said…
^.....????
Huh??? Lolz :D
Awesome!! Post soon!!!:D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas demigoddessrlz said…
wink
how did i spam this is crossovers right? if it is its not spam there is nothing bad bouts this story!!! and icustalker meh friend demigod324 is gonna post the kane chapters we are taking turns im the greeks and shes the egytpians so next chapter will be either posted later today or tommrow thx
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas demigod324 said…
Chapter 2 there is a creepy guy in the bushes ....
This Percy guy is pretty cool im still not sure if he was joking about the roman &greek gods or not but he seemed serious . Although i recall him being in the news a lot like when him and his mom disapeared i think but still where was i oh yeah he told me and sadie that he could of sworn he was being followed by someone but who he didnt know so we that being me percy and sadie went to a camp and to a forest and started to look i tried to think of a spell we could use not ha-di dont need to exspolede any thing sadly just then we heard sounds in the bushes a creepy man jumped out and percy started to hack at him with his sword and i turned into my halk warrior (thank you horus) and then percy
froze and sayed" why arent you cut you should be cut if you got in here you must be a demigod you have to be but my celestial bronze sword didnthurt you "Then he looked confused he stampered"yyour a mortal but how"the creepy dude said "duh im mortal"Then i said "Are you a magician or mabey a goddling?" He sayed" no" i said " then what are you."

So what do you thhink so far cliff hager just so you all know me and demigoddessrulz will swicth from chapter to chapter hope you like
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pjlover447 said…
^ oh okay, I was about to say…
Nice chapter but you guys should put that it's a collab
smile
Thanks sorry we forgot to mention that it was a collab so i did
mischievous
Demigodessrlz its your turn to post ir you dont i will post for you and lets just say something bad might happen *laughs evily muhahaha!*
Dear demigoddess.rlz since u failed to post u have forced my hand an the keyboard and percy will get hurt or mabey carter or sadie coild be rick since hes a fragil mortal it would suck if he was accedentaly was given necter wouldnt it*muhahaha*
Chpt 3...and i think hes a stalker (pov carter)
The guyfrom the bushes stampered " im a mortal what are you?" I looked at sadie and she gave an expression like well should we tell him? But Percy beat me in saying who and what we were. Percy said "my names Percy jackson im a demigod ,these guys are carter and katie no wait sadie kane right guys?" Sadie and i shook our heads yes ."They're magicians from the house of life"Percy said. I asked "whats your name?" He answered mmy name is rick riordan. Then sadie screamed "THE Rick Riordan! I lobe your books!" He answered "yes and you ll seem very fillmiliar wait I know i wrote books about people just like you , they are called percy jackson and the olympians which is about a demigod son of posidion named percy jackson and he does stuff like stop ww3 from happening and he steals stuff like a golden fleece ,and he goes to the sea of monsters and he travels through the labrinth with his girl freind annabeth and he also holds up the sky and battles kronse." As rick said this i say percy get paler and paler then rick contenued " and i wrote a series called the kane chronicles its about two young magicians that host two gods horus and isis and then they try to defeat the red lord aka set (or evil day) and they win oh and i cant forget carter falls in love with a girl named zia and she turns out to bea shabi amd then they set of to wake the king of the egptian gods amun ra.and carter finds the real zia and she does not love him " he looked like he had more to.say but Perxy interupted by saying" im percy jackson and i went on all those adventures your fictational charecter percy did!" Then rick added and im writing a new series called heroes of olmpus and percy gets kidnaped by hera and a demigod that is roman wakes up on a bus and doesnt remember anything and has to go on a qeust its called the lost heroand i wrote the sequel its called son of neptune percy wakes up in the wolf house and doent remember who he is " i noteced peecy turning even paler " then he goe to the roman camp camp jupiter and must go on a qeust to free thantos(death) and fight the giant polybotmus oh and the camp jason emds up at is called camp half-blood."And with that lovly story of a kid named Percy Jackson a teen named Perxy Jackson lost consciousness. "Oh great now if we get caught we get to exsplain why ther is a mortal here and why percy is unconscious."i exsclaimed "carter if we do.get caught do me a fabor dontsay amy thing about the things rick.said about percy getting kidnaped ok" "Ok" then we heard a girl yell" whos there come out quietly and ig its you seaweed brain lets just say Chiron will be really mad if je found out you were hiding percy he was really worried even said no campfire till we found you or you came out."With that we came out of hiding i carried the still unconscious percy and sadie carried sorta rgick riordan our captive and when the girl saw percy she ran over to hug him then said "who are you and what did you do to seaweed brainn i mean percy!"******************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­** told you some one will get hurt demigoddesrlz so next time plz just post ive had some serious writers block or iwould have done this sooner i had to get help from my brother the one that listen to our phone call and had the creepy boice tou know who (all you peple reading besides demigoddesrlz will not understand but demigoddes is my friend and she called a couple weeks ago and my brother listened to our entire conversation so he is a real stalker
hmmm
ok wat is collab
laugh
ok next chapter its in percy's POV

Chapter 3: so called rick is in trouble

ok lets skip to the part bout the dreams,the dreams were terrible
I dremt I was in a dark cavern with a bunch of monsters laughing at me and me in a staduim in a clown suit.(lol sorry couldnt't think),i was juggling on a circus ball and then the scene changed the monsters all brought out weapons from bows and arrows to sharp javelins. i couldnt seem to find anaklusmos(riptde),so i kept dodging all the strikes and somehow i was able not to get killed. i was able to ditch my costume but then i fell through a wat seemed like a neverending pit of darkness. A few minutes later i saw some light then in my dream i fell through the ground(yesh again) then i fell again on a sharp pointy rock and i died.

I woke up with a bunchies of people surronding meh and i pretended i was still out because i get nervous with alot of people around meh,so when they all left i finally opened meh eyes and found riptide in my pocket. it was good to know i still had my sword. I headed for the door then i heard our oracle,Rachel Elizabeth Dare, scream outta her wits.

sorry guys cliffhanger lol couldnt think of anything else at the momment so ill get back to u guys.XD

Chapter4: we get some bad news sadies pov

I saw percy wake up even though no one else did i just thimk hes shy well anyways just then i heard a scream and i say a red headed girl with green smoke bellowing around her then a voice that propably not hers said the three who have met must meet to save what was lost toor sufer defeat the magicians to split and demigods put to the test.and with that she fainted but nobody seemed to care**************************************­***­***­***­***­***­-*-­***­***­***­***­*no­t a good prohecy but its hard to rhyme and toin corperate the kanes promise that rick will come back
haha nice demigod324
zzz
Hey if there are any people out there in the computer world plz tell me and demigoddessrlz what you think cunstructive critism is ok just plz dont be flat out rude and no cussing
smile
chpter5:the quest percys pov
so yeah rachel just spewed her prophecy but it didnt sound like her prophecy voice and it didnt rhym and made no sence but i guess it wasnt supossed to make sence because its a prohecy and just then apollo came down from the heavens and said "i guess you heard the prophecy i just envisioned" "you what so thats why rachel sounded weired you possed her"i said "no i like to think of it as using her body without her permision" apollo stated i muttered"last i checked thats what happened when you get possed" "what do you want apollo?" annabeth asked "I just wanted to say that I had a vision that you annabeth and my wonderful son will solace."and with that apollo vanished.
whats contrustive critism
Demigoddesrlz aconstructive critism is when some body says something like i.like your story but it could be better if you made your phophecy rhyme so you basicly trll them what you dont like and how to fix it like my suckish prophecy( curse you apollo)
smile
Demigoddess where are you?
chapter 6 i get a message from inside my head pov horus(carter)
Carter! Carter! Carter! What!? Its me. Me who? Horus. Horus what do you want? I wanted to tell you that you need to go on the qeust. Why? Besides i cant im not a demigod. Oh but you are a magician and you can use your invisibility spell. But I suck at it the spell never works remember what happened in russia with vlad and set. Yes i do but with my help you could do it allyou have to do is join qith me agian.NO i will not be yourhost again. Why? Because last time with the red pyrimid i almost died. Fine but you must go. Ok i will go but horus one more thing. Yes? Get out of my head its my property.No carter kane desendent of Rameses the great i will not get out of your head i like it in here oh and by the way who is this Zia you are costently thinking about she seems very interesting. Good BYE Horus leave now! Ok bye.
***********chapter6 contenued
(Carters pov) Finally horus left my head I hope he was kinda anoying towards the end of our conversation when he brought up zia. HEY! Oh great hes still here. Hi Horus.*no answer*bood hes gone, he was annoying though i mean sure he was right I do constently think about zia and she is kinda interesting and fun to hang with.I KNEW YOU LIKED HER! Horus go away, are youstill here?* silence* ok that either means horus is gone or is just not ansering me but any way i think i might listen to hirus for.once and go in secret on the quest and i might bring the mortal because im sure there is a reason we met him i might magicaly put him to sleep though so he wont freak out. GOOD I SEE YOU FINALLY TAKE MY ADVISE. Horus please leave me alone so i can sleep.OK
sorry guys i had a really bsy week ill post
Chapter 7-we go on our quest.percys pov

Alright,so we got ready for our quest and i took will solace and annabeth.So we were getting ready when rick started blabbing again,'oh i rememeber this' or 'i wrote about that once' gods he is soo getting annoying! When we get done with this quest i will talk to nico and send rick down to the underworld.
ok so we finally leave camp for our quest and now,great,will is talking nonstop with rick. man they r sooo annyoing bout this talking! so we get to our fist destonation but oh goody look whos here ....

meh
chapter 7 part 2 percy pov

oh goody look whos here its ares. alright so we try to dodge him but rick started yelling to ares. Apperently he really wants to get to know the war god. so ares comes over and starts glaring at me like 'why r u here and whos this nut ball?' i couldnt tell him. so we ran away instead and rick seemed very sad bout it. then we hide in a cafe where we meet nico. i go to the back with nico and he doesnt seem to like the idea

alright im not posting another darnest thing until we get more posts back!
Chapter 7 part 3 nico's pov
My day was going good till percy showed up i had just came back from camp jupiter i was visiting my sister hazel shes not my real sister but shes pretty awsome it was killing me not to be able to tell percy and the others about the roman camp but thats besides the point anyways so yeah percy came up to me with will and annabeth and some crazy guy who looked way way way to old to be a new recruit and then percy said." Nico we need to talk alone like now" i.then muttered " What do you stinken want andwho in pl-hades is that guy" i pointed to the old guy "" His name is rick riordan and he is a mortal but he claims to know about western civilasation and the gods" " so your mom knows about the gods" i stated " yeah well he claims to be the author of a series of books about the adventures we had me you grover all of us" so who cares" " ok but heres what really scares me he claims that in his newest series there is a group of roman demigods i mean how.crazy is that" " Real crazy" " Is there anything i can do to help out " i asked " yeah you can send him to the underworld hes stinken annoying" percy said " Gods Percy I'm surprised you of.all peoe would say that" i then stated " I guess your right but is there any thing you can do yo make him i dont know less annoying" percy asked.couriously " mabey possibly idont now to be honest" I said

Sorry demigoddessrlz couldnt.help but post happt late birthday heres a piece of cake
Chapter 8 we play with the most valuable demigod tool will's pov
Percy annabeth rick and i ran into nico. Percy for some strange reason thinks rick is annoying personally i just think hes scared about what rick said about there being roman demigods but to be honest the thing thatshocked me the most was that percy asked if nico would send rick to the under world then when nico said no percy asked if there was any thing else we could do i chipped in," We could knock him unconscious and then duct tape his arms and legs" " ok lets do it " Percy and Annabeth said together so nico led us to a dark ally then percy " accidently" knocked rick out we then duct taped his arms and legs " dont forget his mouth" Percy yelled as he threw a now unconscious rick riordan in a truck and drove away but right as i turned around i saw sparks fly but then in a blink of an eye thesparks were gone**************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

Carters pov
I took horus' advise and followed percy ang the rest of the gang i was fine the invisibility spell was working fine no sparks i mean it did how ever smell like burning rubber but that doesnt matter i was invisible and it was fine until i followed percy rick annabeth and will into the dark ally when i saw them meaning Annabeth percy and will attack rick i lost control and my invisibility spell started to pop like the fireworks display in disney world on the 4th of July. But thank Ra no body saw me until that willkid turned around
blush
chapter 9-things go out of hand annabeths pov

'guys did u see that?' will said. 'see what will' percy asked the friken sparks did u see those sparks?' 'no' i say gods boyz r lunatics sometimes. personally i wanted to get along and know more about how we knows this stuff. i kinda think hes interesting maybe i should take him .... never mind XD 'so wats next' asked nico just then rick woke up and started to look around. 'mmmhmm' rick said nder the duct tape. 'guys seroiusly we could get taken to jail for this, here let me help mr. riordan' i say, then it happens we run into the romans then carter appears out of nowhere. 'hey guys umm did u miss me?' asked carter 'the in the hades, hey hazel watcha doin here?' asks nico 'whos that nico?' i say sympathetically

ALRIGHT NO MORE POSTS TILL WE GET COMMENTS NOT TO BE MEAN OR ANYTHING I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO RIGHT WHEN NO ONE IS READING THESE lol thx demigod324 lol i think we should put katniss and the hunger games in here wat do yall think??
smile
How about no that would be way to random
Chapter 10 the truth Hazel's pov
Frank and i where going on a quest and then frank got hit in thehead and he was unconscious so iwas goingto thediner up thestreet so i could call for help when all hades broke loosewhich is to say i saw my brother and three other teens two boys and a girl the girl was standing in the bed of a pickup truck, holding what looked like a man that had been hit on the head and knocked out then duct taped at the arms and legs with more duct tapeover.his mouth thats when nico said......

I will post more on that chapter if somebody woild just post a comment so that i know pepole do read this forum
lol new page!!
aww why not hnger games demigod 324
smile
Because
A: YOU ASKED MY OPPINION
B: THE STORY IS CALLED THE KANES AND PERCY JACKSON MEET RICK RIORDAN NOT KATNISS THE KANES AND PERCY JACKSON MEET RICK RIORDAN

BUT TELL YOU WHAT IF ANY ONE POST THAT WE SHOULD ADD KATNISS TO THE FORUM THEN WE CAN K
Im bored.so.im gonna post the rest of chapter.ten
Pov nicos
"Hey hazel.what.brings you here shouldn't you be.at home?" I asked trying not to sound suspicious "What are you talking about a homme nico you know i live at camp Jup-" yeah i know so why are you here" frank and.i.are on a qeust along.with gwen. But why are you here?" It doen't matter hazel" " Yeah it so does"

Ok so i lied but i have writers block and dont know what to write
wink
lol demigod324 u definitly have writers block lol i do too sorry if i havent posted in 4ever ive been really busy and i have had computer problems
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pjlover447 said…
post soon guys
smile
Yay you are like the first person in a long time to post was it really that ovios that i had writers block (which i still do) so could yougive demigoddes and me some ideas plz
Im confused.not
Ricks pov
Mmm.mmm...... mmmh." Uh guys i think ricks awake should we unduct tape him" annabeth asked " Don't even think about it" "You can't tell me what to do seaweed brain" " annabeth percy lets just untape him" "ok will peecy will you do the honor" "Ok" "Ouuuuuuuuuccccccchhhhhhh" rick eaclamed as percy tore the duct tape from his mouth "Was duct taping me really nessacery" "Yes!" Percy answered "you where anoying me so i shut you up also rick meet new friends Hazel Lev-" "Levesqueand him over there is Frank Zhang and some where thereshould be a girl named Gwendolyn " i finished for percy "so let me guess you wrote a story about them to" percysaid sarcasticly " yes i did thanl you very much

Thats all im writing till i get a nother comment
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas percabeth_forev said…
cool! chapter
Guess what i just got the serpents shadow
no fair emily/Demigod324 after ur done ur letting me read that at school
Says who heaven/demigoddesrlz
says me emily!
Well i think not also guess what * pauses for dramtic effect* Pipers half-sisters lacy and drew are in the book
DX sorry all ppl we read this some one else can take this forum we wont be posting anymore thx 4 reading this