Credits to: R.R and Derek Drymon
(Season 1–3)
Vincent Waller
(Season 4–present)

Characters:
Percy Jackson
Annabeth Chase
Nico Diangelo
Bianca Diangelo(You know I'm gonna bring her back to life, but not as Bianca, as somebody else. A.K.A, Brianna Davis)
Spongebob Squarepants
Patrick Star
Squidward
Travis Stoll(cuz he is awesome like that)
Leo Valdez
Connor Stoll(You can't have Travis without Connor)
Mr.Krabs
Plankton(It ain't Spongebob Squarepants without him)
and......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­. Sandy Cheeks.

PoV(s): Percy, Spongebob, and Nico.

Summary: Simple. Spongebob meets Percy Jackson.

Hope you enjoy
last edited on Apr 28, 2012 at 12:48AM

Crossovers 15 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Jasonfan44 said…
Percy's PoV:

Life at CHB had been peaceful, maybe a little too peaceful, but I didn't care. I was too busy worrying about what to get Annabeth on my birthday. Does that make any sense? I guess not. Well, on my birthday, is our anniversary. I was flipping through the channels on the T.V, that Connor and Travis stole for me, and something caught my eye. A pineapple. I hit the buttons rapidly until I found the channel. I re winded it and listened. After the intro, I watched it, carefully inspecting it. After the show was over and some show called Big Time Rush started, I switched the T.V off. Where have I seen a pineapple under the sea? I asked myself. I guess I was thinking hard because when Annabeth came in, she scared me half to death. "Hey Seaweed Brain," She casually said. "Hey Wise Girl," I responded, slowly.
"What's wrong sweetie?" She asked.
"A-" I started, but then thought about how she might think I'm crazy. "Nothing. Let's just go."
Annabeth looked at me weird, and I gave her a quick kiss. We headed out the door to my cabin. Before I left, I checked my pockets for Riptide. Sure enough it was there. I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling that I was gonna need it soon.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alyta2000 said…
big smile
Wow! I want to read it now!

Post soon!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas horse22133454 said…
Haha this is so original I love it post soon
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas trivia101 said…
big smile
wow.......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.

i have never thought about spongebob and percy meeting! i know this is random and stupid but i was thinking percy was gonna give annabeth spongebob as an anniversary gift! :0 POST SOON!
Nico(Okay it was supposed to be Spongebob, but I didn't know how to start it so...............)

I was at my cabin, sulking. Yeah, I know what your thinking, Nico is crying??!??!?! The world has come to an end!!!. I've heard it before so shut up. Anyway, I heard a knock.
"I'm coming!" I yelled. I paused my iPod and got the door. I opened the door and it was Chiron. "Hey Chiron."
"Hey Nico. It looks like you have another sibling." Chiron said, gesturing to a girl.
"Hi," The girl said shyly. "I'm Brianna Davis."(Bianca choose to keep her memories, she knows it's Nico.)
"Nico Diangelo." I said, I stuck my hand out and she shook it.
"You look familiar," She said.
"Well, Nico you can show her around." Chiron said. He left me with Brianna.
"How old are you?" I asked.
"18." She responded. I was shocked. If Bianca were alive today, she would be 18.
"I'll show you around camp." We headed out the door. As I was showing her the sword arena, two people bump into us.
"Watch it!" I snapped. I turned and saw Percy and Annabeth. "Sorry," I mumbled.
"Hey no problem Nico." Percy said. "Who's the new girl?"
"Follow me and I'll tell you." I growled. I pulled Percy away.
"I think she's Bianca." I said, when we were a safe distance.
"You're crazy." Percy said.
"I'm not. Last time I went to get Bianca back, she was gone. She achieved Elysuim. This is another forum of her."
"No, I'm not gonna believe that."
"Percy look," I said, pointing to the green cap, Brianna was wearing. "Bianca wore that hat. It's gotta be her!"
"That's just a coincidence."
"You said it yourself demigods don't have coincidences, we have reality."
"Fine, but it's hard to figure out now. Maybe in time, you'll see that I am right." With that Percy walked away from me and rejoined Brianna and Annabeth. I muttered some curse words at Percy and jogged over.
"Mythomagic," I said. Percy shook his head while Annabeth and Brianna gave me a weird look. "Bianca, remember, I used to play Mythomagic. You, you scolded me before the manticore, Dr. Thorn, at the dance ,attacked us. Please remember." Percy and Annabeth had left.
Brianna's face softened. "I-i remember."
I ran to gave her a hug. "Bianca, it is you."
"Of course Nico."
"Why are you here?"
"I cannot tell you much, but soon, you, Percy, Connor, Annabeth, Travis, somebody named Leo, and I, will be going into another world."
Bianca spun on her heels and walked towards our cabin, leaving me, dumbfounded.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas percabeth_forev said…
postpostpostpostpostpostpost!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Rickfan said…
post soon!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas saffroney said…
big smile
thats epic!
Percy(I might not do Spongebob's PoV until they meet.)

That girl was not Bianca. Nico is just crazy. Annabeth and I left. We headed down to Blue Moon, a pizza place. "Annabeth," I said after munching down 2 slices. "Do you know the show Spongebob Squarepants?" Annabeth nodded.
"Why?" She asked.
"Because, once I saw a pineapple under the sea. Today, I saw that same exact pineapple."
"Well let's go."
"What?"
"Lets go, to the pineapple."
"Why?"
"So you can confirm your suspicious."
"Like now?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Well, I was gonna bring some friends."
"Like who?"
"You, Nico, Brianna-"
"You mean the new girl? You should bring someone with experience Percy."
"I feel like she has experience. As I was saying, Connor, Travis and Leo."
"Let's get them and go."
"Now?"
"YES PERCY NOW!"
"Alright. No need to yell."
Annabeth rolled her eyes. "You're such a Seaweed Brain."
"And you're my Wisegurl." I cleaned up and we walked outside. We arrived at camp an hour later. I walked to Hades' cabin. I knocked on the door, Nico answered.
"We are going on an adventure, wanna come? Good, bring Brianna." I said. I said the same things(except "bring Brianna")to Leo, Travis and Connor. Once I gathered everybody I explained why.
"Nico, shadow travel us to the Pacfic Ocean. On an island. Then I'll take it from there." I said. After another 2 hours we were on an island. "Okay jump in. I'll create us an air bubble, but stay close to me." We all jumped in and dived in. I made an air bubble around us. We swam down, until my eye caught the pineapple. "Okay, here we are, STAY CLOSE!." I said. Something else caught my eye. Some sort of shrink ray. Leo being Leo had to swim over there and press the button causing us to be small. Something else caught my eye, a fishray thing. I warned Leo, but that didn't stop Connor from pushing the button. The ray hit us and we became fish. "Thanks a lot Connor." I muttered.
Weird thing was, we still had legs and arms and eyes. We looked like a fish human. Then I remembered Spongebob. "Guys follow me." I said, swimming to the pineapple. I swam towards the ocean floor. I step with my fish legs and started walking, so did my friends. I realized it was a road. I knocked on the door and a voice rang out. "I'll be right there!"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Nicolicious said…
big smile
Haha lol this is awesome!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kristalovepercy said…
POST this is gonna be hilarious! :D
If I had said that to my friends, this is what would happen:

Me: hey Jazzy!
Jazzy: whats up Krista?
Me: I saw a pineapple under the sea!
Jazzy: O.o are you feeling okay?
Me: yeah, why?
Jazzy: I think your losing it Krista...
^Yeah true let's try it :P
crying
^It didn't work :( she just said what
hmmmm.....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.ha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­ahh­aha­hah­aha­hha­hha­haa­hah­aha­hha­ahh­aha­hah­aha­haa­hah­aha­hha­ha!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
sad
aww c'mon! plz post!