pantasiya Magic in the Mystery RP

PenelopeWolf1 posted on Aug 09, 2011 at 05:01PM
Plotline:
One thousand Years ago
On the 15th of March an Old warlock. He was the oldest warlock in his time and was being chased by the Palace guards. Before he was captured, he placed his magic in a Tree House in what would soon be the state of Montana. He placed an enchantment on the Tree House so that his family in years to come would find the tree house and go back in time, to save people in need.

Today
One thousand years later, in Montana, some children were wandering in the woods. They sensed something there, something powerful. They saw the tree house and went up into it, not knowing what it was, or what it could do. This is where the Story begins...

School: Evergreen Middle School

Teachers:
Mr. Zumba - Principle
Jamie - Secretary
Miss Carter - Science
Mrs Smythe - Math
Mr Joan - History
Coach McCann - P.E.
Mrs Lana - Swimming
Mr Evans - Gymnastics
Miss Tame - Art
Miss Alfred - Music
Carl - Language

Please have this Information

Name:

Looks(Picture;optional):

Personality:

Family:

Grade:

Dating?:

Other:

People so far

Penelope(me) - Hailey - 8th
Yellow - Dawn - 6th
Leah - Isabell - 8th
Zeebem - Levi - 7th
POPClog - Camryn - 7th
last edited on Aug 11, 2011 at 12:40AM

pantasiya 141 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 141

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PenelopeWolf1 said…
I read the boox and then put it down. I looked around and bit my lip. "I feel like someone I know has been here." I said. "Is that strange?"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zeebem10 said…
''No wonder ths place looks like it could break any second now.''As I started to cool down from the shock then I replied to her saying''Maybe,I mean alot of kids come into the woods to.....do....stuff?Ok it is kinda weird.''Then I continued to rummage through the books.

You know this could make a really good novel.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I nodded. "But I don't think it will." then I noticed some boxes in the corners. I walked over there, stepping over books. I opened a box. I pulled out a red stick with a white ball on the end. "What the--?" I mumbled and then it lit up. "Woah!"
Haha Thanks :) I was actually going 2 do that XD
Your Welcome Im acculy thinking about making a book too!It's Called Planet Disaster It's all in the name.
Cool!!! :)
I turned around and saw the lit up stick and I said''Woah!That's kinda weird and kinda cool.and I ran over there to take a good look at it.
Thanks.It's about a 15 year old who falls into a whirlpool and gets sucked into an alternate universe where disasters hapen all the time.
"Okay, this is officially weiAHHHH!" The scream at the end was because it flew outta my hand and back into the box.
I was officialy freaked out and about ready to get out so I said''Uhhhhhh ok this is officially weird.''So I started to back away from the box.
"I think I know what is going on!" I said. I picked up another box with a stick looking wand. "Their wands. I think it has to pick us, like Harry Potter!"
''Alright,but who's wands?''I said as I strted walking back to her.
"I think ours." I said my eyes surprised and not surprised.
''Our's?Ok.''I said as I walked to a black box with stars on it.
Then I got to the box and and took off the lid and looked at a wand that was black as night and it had a yellow ball at the end so I picked it up and said''Cool,this looks epic.''Then I walked back to the girl holding the stick wand.
"I don't know your name do i?" I said. "I'm Hailey."
I thought for a second then I said''Hi i'm Levi Jones,nice to meet you.''Then I put my hand out to shake hands with her.
Im gonna be back soon!I gotta take shower.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas POPclogger216 said…
I watched as Hailey took out a wand, which I thought was probably from a McDonald's Happy Meal, and that we had just stumbled upon some 7yr. old's fantasy land, until it flew out of her hand and landed back in the box. My eyes widened.
Then, Hailey said they were like the wands in Harry Potter, and they had to pick us. I walked over to the star-encrested box that Levi was holding and saw an assortment of 'wands' in it. I picked up a dark wood wand, with a spiral of silver, or white gold, winding loopily around it. The silver slightly glowed, but it didn't jump back to the box. "Hhm." I mumbled.
*Pic of wand, it's the one on the bottom:*
link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rapunzeleah123 said…
I slowly drew a wand from the box as well. It was pure silver, with a small purple gem on the top. Engraved in the metal were words in Latin. Spells, probably.
"Oh, and I'm Bella," I said, shaking the kid's hand.
Im back!

The wand didn't fly back into the box so I held onto it and shook Bella's hand then said''Nice too meet you i'm Levi if you didnt hear me say my name earlier.''Then I let go of her hand.
Mine didn't fly into the box either.
"What do we do with them? Cast spells? I know a bunch from HP, but…"
''But what?''Just then I got a call from my brother.''One second''I answered the call and my brother asked me if I was okay and said yes then hung up.
"But other than that, nothing." I shrugged. "By the way, I'm Bella."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pink-bookworm said…
Ennah
Wavy brown hair and blue eyes
Sweet, clumsy, great friend
Her mom is Monty and her dad was Dane but he died a few weeks after she was born then her mom re married her step-father Mitch who she really hates then they had a little boy named Kyle who she would do anything for.
7th
Nobody yet
She was born in Australia but when her dad died they moved
Oops I'm meant to be in 7th grade
this is what ennah looks like
 this is what ennah looks like
where do you get that avatar made?like on what website cause wondering if it could be done with boys too and it looks helpful when creating a characters looks.
It's on tektek and yes there are boys to I could do yours if you wanted me to.
coolio thanks but I got levi you dont have to do that.
This is Levi but Just imagine his shirt has a yellow lightning bolt on it and the shoes have green on the top and waves on the sides.I dont play gaia so thats why I have this uploaded.
 This is Levi but Just imagine his sando has a yellow lightning bolt on it and the shoes have green on
Hm... I wonder... I pointed to to the cieling and said: "LUMOS!" Nothing happened. Next thing I know I got blown back into the wall.
"Hailey!" I ran to her side.
I stood up. "I'm okay." I grinned.
"You sure?"
I saw what happened to hailey but after seeing what else has happened to us today I wasnt suprised at all but I still ran over just to be completely sure even though she said shes okay so I said''You sure?''I said as I got over there.
I looked at Hailey, who was standing up after being thrown against the wall.
"I think these may be in different languages or something." I said, looking at my wand more carefully." Because, I think yours, Hailey, is in Latin. Mine looks like it's in Irish or Gaelic. That may be why your wand didn't work. You used the wrong language."
"Yeah, I'm Hispanic." I said and grabbed a hispanic looking one. It was Soft Blue one with a white handle with little flower designs. "Lumos." I said and it lite up the whole room.
 "Yeah, I'm Hispanic." I sinabi and grabbed a hispanic looking one. It was Soft Blue one with a white ha
Wow! I guess thats your wand hailey.''Then I looked at the bottom of my wand and it had greek writing on it and it was painted in white.
I grinned. "I guess it is."
I whispered something in Irish and the vine that had been sprouting between two panels of the floor suddenly grew beautiful red and white flowers. I smiled.
"Woah look at this!" I said. "Lumos," I pointed to a book.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Daughter_of_Nyx said…
Name: Blaire Gibson

Looks(Picture;optional): black hair, tan, skinny, brown eyes, surfer type and is japenese looking (has japenese heritage)

Personality: nice. silly, cute, surfur type (loves being on the water, loves the color blue, uses the words dude, suck it, thats legit, woah...epic, and such haha i'm so stupid)

Family: Mom and dad only in real life i have six other siblings so on here i shall have NO siblings whatsoever

Grade: 8th grade

Dating?: no...

Other: She loves to surf. Its kinda like an obsession so when she moved away from florida and to montan she almost died. Cuz there is no ocean. Thats why she hates living there and wishes she could move. her dad got a job in montana and she hates it there but her newly found friends and the magic they find seems to help her mood and she begins to like it there.

this is a picture of blaire before she moved to montana. she keeps this picture on her dresser.
 Name: Blaire Gibson Age: 14 Looks(Picture;optional): black hair, tan, skinny, brown eyes, surfer ty
"Blair!" I called from the window.
My grandpa kissed me on the head again. I mouned. "Grandpa....I am going now." I said pulling open the door. My grandpa has lived in montana his entire life, and so did his parents, and theirs...and so on. My 'new' house and his are only seperated from a forest. mine is in a neighborhood on the west side of the forest, his is on the east. to get home i have to walk straight through the middle. the forest is probably the only thing i like about montana. Because there i can cry and swear out my new home.
as i walked i heard a girl scream my name. i looked up. oh yea...she's that girl that talked to me in my neighbor hood. hailey....i think. but what was she doing in a tree house? i never knew there was a tree house here...
"BLAIR GET UP HERE!" I grinned.
Who's Blair?" I asked. I was sort of confued as to why Hailey was yelling out the window "BLAIR GET UP HERE!!!" in the middle of the woods.
i sighed. montana is just plain weird. i climbed the tree trunk up to the door. i slipped in. "Hi Hailey." I said. i pulled on my bag strap. "What are you doing exactly?" i asked. one girl stared at me.
"Hailey...how do you know her?" she asked. Hailey smiled.
"She's my new next door neighbor."
I frowned. "I'm from Florida. I an't wait to leave this place." i said frowning.
"Why?" a boy asked.
"Cuz there ain't no ocean here. I'm a surfur and its my life. so what are you guys doing? I mean its so weird and- WOAH WHY DO U HAVE WANDS!?!?" i screamed. they explained everything. "I want one." i said. i reached in and was about to grab an orangeish one when it zapped me.
"They choose. not you." hailey said. i nodded and reached in again. i felt one, and i liked it. i pulled it out. it was black wood, with a white japenese engraving in it. "I'm japenese...." i whispered. I oddly spoke a japenese word my mama taught me. and suddenly a gush of air burst in through the window.

ok i gtg be back tomorrow.
"Hm... I wonder...." I pointed to a tree and yelled: "FIRE!" It went on more. "AGUA!" I yelled and it went out iwth water.