Huddy Attention all Huddy fans :)

huddyislove posted on Apr 24, 2009 at 08:53PM
I don't know if you have noticed, but lately there has been some Hameron fans visiting or spot. I personally don't have anything against them, I even like to speak with them, just to get their view of everything happening. Sometimes is good to have a non Huddy talk :)
Anyway, some of them have been adding really annoying picks, or pick options and even spreading Huddy hatred.
I've tried to ignore all this, but lately, I just can't.
I really want to hear how you feel about this. I hope I'm not the only one with this problem.

LONG LIVE HUDDY!

Huddy 34 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jjfrench said…
I agree, HIL. I've noticed a significant number of Hamerons about the spot.

I'm fine with them lurking and posting here -- personally I'm hoping them seeing all this evidence will convert them! -- but I don't want them here if they want to stir things up, or bash Huddy, or generally be a nuisance.

95% of Hamerons are really nice people, but that othe 5% are the ones who cause trouble. We should just keep a united front against them bashing our ship. Peacefully, of course. No more hatred (:
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas huddyislove said…
hmmm
I agree... I have never started a fight with Hamerons and I shall never do so, but I don't want some of our fellow Huddy fans to involve in anything like this cause the outcome is never pretty
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Fabouluz said…
I know. I don't get why they join our spot; I'm not a nasty person but I don't like it when they 'intrude' on our spot and are mean and annoying.

I like an outside opinion and when people visit from another spot to see what we're like; but as you said, they add annoying picks on this spot etc.

xoxo
I don't believe in fighting at all, to be honest. Pacifist and proud.

No one should be sinking to this level of immaturity. Woah, I just sounded like my mother *hyperventilates* OH GOD. Right, OK. Back to this. I get that the majority of Fanpopppers are teens or tweens (myself not included in that majority), but aren't we old enough to get along and not bash eachother? Saying that "YOUR SHIP SUCKS!! MINE IS WAYYYY BETTER!!!" is something I did in primary school, only with "ship" replaced with "Barbie".
tongue
Yeah, I agree on that one. I am a teen and we can react really immature
It's a phase we all go through (:
However MOST OF US grow out of it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas huddysmacked said…
yeah i think we are mature enough
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ayma said…
Probably the ship wars are the most idiotic thing in the fandom. It's pointless & childish. And it's worse when it includes bashing actors (which is even more stupid). I really don't get the point of come here just to start the bashing, we can discuss our points of view, but just get here to bother?. They should grow up. So far I've decided to ignore those people who, in my opinion, are just crying for attention.
smile
I agree :)))
LOL Hams are ok they can say whatever they want but are they getting the smex???NO so they can talk we can watch.
laugh
hahaha I agree on that one too XDDDD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Gtalisa said…
Agreed HS hahaha. Us Huddies know who's getting the sex so there's no need to let things like this annoy us. We are happy, and some people just can't take that lol. No hard feelings, we all enjoy the same amazing show.
Yeah there are some really nice Ham fans like miss orange or Mars.
smile
yeah, mo is great :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MoniBolis said…
If they want to pick a fight, there is a Huddy VS Hameron spot
tongue
I hate that spot... it's really unnecessary
Yeah they should close it.
tongue
really :P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mrshouse62689 said…
I'm with Fab. Normally I'm non-aggressive but I just don't understand why Hamerons (I have one in mind but I don't want to make this a personal attack) visit our spot only to add annoying pick options, whine in the link comments, and just overall try to bring negativity to the spot.

I'm all for having potential Huddy shippers come visit, or even nice non-whiney Hamerons, but don't come to a spot and complain about the subject matter (that goes for any spot, not just shipping ones). It's unnecessary and it annoys those who actually support the spot's subject matter.

I personally think anyone that goes to a spot for something they don't support and makes negative comments is just looking for attention, which is pathetic when you think about it.
smile
I agree mrsh :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misanthrope86 said…
crying
Well, this is the first time I have ever felt unwelcome in the Huddy Spot...
Oh, misanthrope86, I do think that we all here were not talking about you, or nobody in particular. We were talking (writing, actually =P) about those House/Cameron fans who came here just to add pointless picks & comments. As I said before it's good discuss different points of view in the fandom, but just coming here to bother, and complain about House/Cuddy relationship, it has no sense at all.
BTW, I always appreciate your comments in this spot.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
But there is this automatic assumption that bad stuff = Hameron shippers.

The above comments talk about Hameron shippers as though they are a disease.

If someone could maybe give some links to things that Hameron shippers have posted here recently, then maybe I can put it in context. But all I have heard about is some possible ratings trolling which may not even be Hameron shippers...
crying
Ok, so I just found link, which I am assuming is one of the incidents that is in focus here.

First of all, "*cries* nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" is hardly Huddy bashing. Given some of greghouseismine's other comments elsewhere in the Huddy Spot, I get why people weren't pleased with the comment. The closest thing to bashing was the link.
Which, to be fair was a response to "DEATH TO CAMERON!".

And to be even fairer, in response to the
"*cries* nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
these statements were made by Huddy fans:

"I think we should kick him/her out of Huddy´s spot!
Go hole up to Hameron spot, you stupid Hameron *doesn´t exist* fan!"
and
"Urgh we have a Ham in our spot??
It's not like we have Huddies running around their spot."

I personally do not think those responses were warranted. I mean, these statements not only bash the Hameron ship, they bash Hameron fans.
I personally haven't seen any Hameron over this spot so....
I really don't want to start a sgip war in here. I agree so much with Missy if we want to stop receiving minimal bashing we should not provoke it. I mean it's ok we do picks and we defend our ship but it's not fair that we almost kill Hams when they jsut say *cries* noooooooooooooooo that's a bit too harsh.
If you think that's bashin you haven't been in a truth war. In spoiler Tv every post is one. Really just calm down, don't be so jumpy and really try to mantain the peace here so we all can live happily.
It's their ship I'm sure they want to defend it as much as we want to.Really you should erase this froum hilly cause it will lead only to create Huddy haters and Ham haters.
And it's ok you don't like either ship but you have to respect everybody's opinion. It's hard for Hams since we do get a lot of things and when they finally get a moment they scream and we that get thousands here the hams screaming and we bash them autoimatically be happy with your ship and don't try to convince anybody to other ship.

PEACE&LOVE between ships!
Well, I can just talk on my behalf, I haven't made comments like these, basically because as I said, I think the ship wars are stupid. I have nothing against House/Cameron fans, I don't like that ship, but I respect them like most of us.

But, what's the point to come to post "DEATH TO HUDDY!" on the Huddy spot? It's just a childish behavior. I'm 20 & I just ignore that kind of comments, but I get that other House/Cuddy fans who are younger get upset about them & engage in that game of harsh comments.

I think we all are pleased to welcome those House/Cameron shippers who want to discuss our different points of view with respect. But just write "HaMerON RuLlZZZz!!111" it's not an argument at all.

It's just something about mutual respect & try to be civil to each other.
I agree but I mean if we first put DEATH TO HAMERON!! It's not fair either.
smile
Oh, yeah, right. That was I meant with be civil to each other.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Exactly. I cannot stress enough that the "DEATH TO HUDDY" comment was a reatcion to the "DEATH TO CAMERON" comment that had been posted much earlier without any provoking.

You guys are so right. There is certainly absolutely no need for any kind of argument here. But there is certainly a desperate need for some respect for people's opinions.
Yeah there is!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cheery_blossom said…
smile
well i will always stay true to my ship :) and i am absolutley against ship wars they are really irritating. everybody has there own opinion, which other people should respect.

Were all untited
were all house fans
were all nice people, right? :)
lets act like it
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ToEkNeE said…
worried
It's also annoying when they rate low on articles. I love to read fan fics on the Huddy spot but there's a lot of them getting rated low....
hmmm
Ah, well just because something Huddy-related is rated low doesn't mean a Hameron shipper rated it low.

What is your definition of low? Do you mean 1 or 2? Because that would indicate that lots of people are rating it low.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bl0ndy said…
tongue
Totally agreed with you.This spots are for people who LOVE and SUPPORT couples/shows/music and everything else.When they support - Hameron for example (don't mind them) why should they come here (on the Huddy) spot and in some ways insulting the ship and teh ship's fans with comments and stupid picks...don't get it really