Huddy The Tyrant Discussion (spoilers!)

maverickangel35 posted on Oct 06, 2009 at 04:48AM
Ok WOW. Intense episode all around, lots of really heavy stuff in it. James Earl Jones was awesome. But I wish Cuddy had been in more scenes rather than just showing up to say yes no or maybe about various problems... whether to treat, yadda yadda yadda. I did get a kick out of how House was ready to drag her in for the debate to win his point of view about which treatment to give...

Huddy 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rosehustle1 said…
It was a great episode. However, I still didn't completely understand the scene when House heals the guy. What did he do when the hand was in the box? I'm still a bit confused by this.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ryant2 said…
i think its all a "in your head" type thing. the guy could still feel his hand there, but with the mirror it looked like he in fact had a right hand so when he closed and released it, it felt like he was releasing the missing hand.....if that makes sense
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mafz said…
yeah it was a good ep for jesse too, i really liked him. Missed cuddy and taub though.
and how awesome it was that scene with house and wilson watching tv and theirs "WOW" thing i just laughed so hard xDD seriously someone should make an icon of that fast xD
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas huddylove_emily said…
The only thing I'm going to complain about in this episode was the lack of Cuddy. otherwise, it was pretty good and intense episode. :)
what about wilson choosing the apartment over house?
i was all: oh now house could move in with cuddy!! yeahh
xD
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas maverickangel35 said…
LOL I thought the same thing! Knew it wasn't going to happen, but thought it none the less! Oh well. Huddy is coming.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bones3 said…
meh
Yes, I too missed Cuddy, and I too thought, Oh, House should just go live with Cuddy! :-) Isn't House charming? He's going around trying to make other suffering grumps happy! ***holding my breath for Huddy***
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas maverickangel35 said…
Oh and I totally forgot, one of the very best moments of this episode! That trick with the blinds? I laughed so hard I almost fell off the couch.
yeah that's was very underated but it was really well thought xD