One puno burol Haley season 5

Pernjille posted on Feb 27, 2008 at 03:22PM
Isn't she annoying? I've always liked her but now she's just annoying. What do you think?

One puno burol 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mtoll4 said…
Yeah!!! I have always liked Haley, she use to be this sweet girl who helped everybody.. But this season she is so changed.. I don`t know what it is, but she is not the same girl :S
I still like her, but less then before..
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Pernjille said…
Exactly!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Tinna said…
I think she has just grown up and she's a great woman. I like her.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lila856 said…
well personally i have hated haley since season 2 but it's better this season than 2,3 & 4 i think . i LOVED haley season 1, OTH`s seth cohen!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leyton4ever said…
I've always liked haley. In fact in season 1 she was my second favorite character for awhile(lucas being my favorite). I still like her, she's my third favorite, Peyton took over second in season 2 lol. I really really loved Haley in season 1. Didn't like her much at all in season 2, she was better in 3 and 4 but still, season 5 i think she's better than she was in 2,3 and 4. I still love her but I really miss season one BEFORE marrying Nathan Haley! I'm convinced Nathan is what happened to Haley. She may have made him a better person but I don't really think he did the same for her...my opinion anyway
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jack_fan said…
Ive always hated Haley and this season she is one of my favourites i love her. she was so annoying but she became my least favourite by the end of season 2 but know i love her she is great she is an awesome mom and she really acts her age. she has changed but in my opinion its definitely for the better, and i think she is the best friend like out of all the characters i would want her as a friend because she is good at giving good advice and shes a great encourage and she will confront you if she thinks your not doing the right thing. so i agree that she has changed but i love what she has changed into
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lizisme said…
i have never liked her but i think she is a lot less annoying then she used to be. my favourite season of her is def season 5