putbol Man U's performance

espana4ever posted on Jan 09, 2009 at 11:05AM
After the shocking 1-0 defeat over Man U by Derby County, I was left wondering if one of the greatest clubs in the world (so I've heard), can really pose as a major threat to Livrepool. Not just the mentioned match, but games before that where Man U managed to scrape a single goal to win, really have be doubting their performance nowadays. And does anyone know the reasoning behind Sir Alex keeping Ronaldo and Rooney out of the first half?

putbol 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Le-Magnifique said…
Well I think your doubt was erased if you watched yesterdays 3-0 beating of Chelsea at Old Trafford. Manchester United were the better team the whole game and it was reflected in the scoreline. Since the start of the season Man Utd have been the favorites to win the league. Now you can see why. Man Utd are currently in 3rd place, 5 points behind Liverpool, but with 2 games in hand. The question isn't 'do Utd pose a threat to Liv?', its 'are Liv title contenders?'.

And to answer your question, Ferguson rested Ronaldo and Rooney because Utd (as well as most other top teams) use the Carling cup as a chance to send out their youngsters.

As a Man Utd fan myself you may find my view biased but i'm only stating the facts.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas espana4ever said…
i realised, and good for them. but it was disappointing watching man U prior to the chelsea slaughtering...and even though i supported chelsea there, i still applaud man u's effort and all that stuff...and i am liverpool all the way so u know my reason for saying OH YEAH they're title contenders. Hey, i was just offering an opinion here. i was ded wrong, but who cares. i had a feeling i would be proved wrong, but what the hey :P...
i still think he should've played ronaldo (aaaaah) at least, and i think it was trrrragic that the refs didn't buy his goal from the corner...sad wasnt it?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Le-Magnifique said…
Yeah its a tragedy that both of Ronaldo's goals were disallowed. Because both were completely legal. I wasnt attacking your view just stating mine. I too was disappoited with the performance and result against Derby, but at least Utd can make up for it in the home leg of the fixture.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas espana4ever said…
big smile
i know u werent attacking me...lol. its always nice to hear another point of view. the first one was 100% legal...but i wasnt sure about the second one. i feel soooooooo bad for him. poor kid.

well, i knew they would score in the last few minutes against the wanderers, and i was right. all liverpool have to do now is beat everton...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas meshooo_net said…
Manchester United
this is a good team and is afavorit team for alot of people
if you want see all photos about Manchester United and you want know
League season results & List of notable football players of this club's history & every thing about
Manchester United click her:
link