Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30951-31000 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*sticks his tongue out at Redshadow* Oh you are such a big kitten shut up! And me spent? More like till you were spent! Id have to push everything out of you just to get another go!
Skyheart

*glances over at the three toms* Glad im not part of that conversation..but oh starclan i dont want to know what they come to you for.
Crowtail

*tugs on the back of his neck playfully* Oh very impressed.
Driftpaw

Really!? Does that mean we are doing good?
Flamepaw

That's why you have to make friends and spend time with other cats. *noses him*
Flintstripe

Agreed. *scracthes the back of his ear* And we aren't kits so moss ball is out of the plans.
Strongbreeze
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
If she's as amazing as me probably! Think she'll take after me? *grins* -Hushpool

Stars I don't know if I have the heart to make things simpler for you. I want to do my best to give you the best threesome a she-cat could wish for. *starts leading them back to camp, stroking his tail up and down her flank softly* -Darkmist

*growls and stalks up beside her, pushing her over and pinning her on her back* I'm going to give you one chance to take that back. -Blacksun

*nips at her ear playfully* Then what should we call you? A raging tornado? *helps her collect materials* -Pantherleap

*barely manages to cage the snarl in her throat* Noted. Give my apologies to her as well. -Creedstorm
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
For Falconstar's sake, I hope not, *teases* ~ Mistybreeze

*sighs and leans against him slightly, not quite her full weight* Always such a gentleman. ~ Berryfrost

*presses her muzzle agaisnt his ear and growls lowly,* I said, your daddy called you a fucking pussy. ~ Thundersky

Me?! I'm like a sweet summer breeze! *steals half of her moss back* Let's see how you like getting poked by twigs all night! ~ Ambershade

Sure thing. Mind your manners, Creedstorm. *turns his back on her and pads back into his den, laying back down in their nest and curling his tail around his mate's flank.* See, I told you I would be quick. ~ Falconstar
Stars that is so gross! *rushes out of the den* -Redshadow

Hate to break it to you, Skyheart, but I've never been spent. I could go on way longer than you. -Featherwing

*chuckles* Nothing too crazy yet. Warrior advice, love advice. -Scorchgaze

Watch those teeth, bunny. You'll get me all worked up. -Badgerpaw

I think so. *noses him as they stop at the stream* -Treetail

But what if they don't like us? -Ivorypaw

Well...what kit names do you like? -Wrenflight

Oh he's just dramatic. *purrs* More cats around here should be fun like me. And he's not even far off with his little displays of affection with his mate. -Hushpool

You deserve it. That and more. You're an amazing she-cat, Berryfrost. Strongbreeze truly is a lucky tom. -Darkmist

Crowfood! *snarls and pins her by the chest, his claws unsheathing but not yet pricking her skin* I hate the filthy lies you're always spewing. *bites slightly on her lip before kissing her hard* -Blacksun

Oh normally, but I saw that temper Ambershade. *purrs in amusement and heads for the den* -Pantherleap

Thank the stars because I don't know how much longer I could stay on this nest. *noses and licks along his neck* -Sweetbriar

*storms back over to Slightfeather* Like I said Slightfeather, until you're gasping. -Creedstorm
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Falconstar is whipped. *tugs playfully Hushpool's scruff* I agree though, more cats should be like you. ~ Mistybreeze

I agree, he is. You will be too, tomorrow. And who knows about after that. ~ Berryfrost

You don't hate the mouth spewing them, *huffs into his mouth, nipping at his tongue* ~ Thundersky

Amazing that you never saw it throughout your entire apprenticeship, but on your first day as a warrior... I wonder if you'll be seeing it more often. *gives her a look* ~ Ambershade

I got an apology out of her for you, for all your trouble. *lays into her* If anyone else wants me today, you get to deal with them. ~ Falconstar

*grins* So I take it it went well? ~ Slightfeather
Mmm but then I'd have more competition as your girlfriend. *licks her muzzle* -Hushpool

Stars I can't wait. *mumbles mostly to himself**stops as they reach just outside of camp* Take the rest of the evening to think about any boundaries you or Strongbreeze may have. I want this to be enjoyable for you, so I don't want to do anything that will cross a line. -Darkmist

It could use some work. *pushes his tongue into her mouth dominantly* If it was shut more, that'd be good. *rubs his paw against her chest* -Blacksun

I hope not. I...I know I can be a mousebrain but of all cats I don't like pissing you off. -Pantherleap

What if I'm the one that wants you? *pulls him closer as she sinks onto her back into the nest* -Sweetbriar

*paces angrily* He's so infuriating! He threatened to do exactly what you said! And he wants to judge me for holding hostages. Those cats deserved it. Holding you hostage would just be pure evil. -Creedstorm
You would always be my favorite girlfriend, though, *teases* ~ Mistybreeze

Somehow you're giving us homework. *noses his neck* I'll talk to Strongbreeze about it. And you should probably rest of your muzzle. You'll need it tomorrow. *trots into camp* ~ Berryfrost

*growls lowly, brushing her leg against his sack* So freaking rude, and stupid. You're lucky I'm letting you work off some of your weird tension. ~ Thundersky

*looks at her softly and gives her cheek a nuzzle* I think I'll still forgive you pretty easily. I don't like being pissed off at you, either. ~ Ambershade

Then what else is new. *nuzzles her mouth* ~ Falconstar

Hold on, I'm a hostage now?! I thought you apologized! ~ Slightfeather
*Watches him leave amused* Oh bullshit! You have so been spent! You are literally limp half the time!
Skyheart

*grumbles not being able to sleep and gets up quietly leaving the nest silently*
Foxclaw

Those are do able to an extent. *purrs* Well im sure i could get used to that.
Crowtial

Sorry i cant help myself sometimes. *purrs sliding off of him*
Driftpaw

*stops and looks at it* It's much bigger than the one in camp!
Flamepaw

Then you have to find a way to get them to like you, not everyone will like you at the start you know.
Flintstripe

I like Fernkit...I think its a cute name. *purrs thoughtfuly*
Strongbreeze
Awww how sweet. *curls her tail around her hips* I can guarantee no pussy could ever compare to yours. -Hushpool

*exhales heavily as he watches her* I'm so screwed. *follows her inside after a minute**shakes out his fur as he slips past the waterfall, trying to cool himself off on his way to the warriors den* -Darkmist

You can hardly say I'm the one with weird tension. You're guilty of this yourself. *moves his paw to her stomach, fondling her nipples with firm squeezes* -Blacksun

Soooo does that mean I can still flirt with you if you aren't on the verge of your heat? *grins* -Pantherleap

*tries to hold it back, but laughs softly* You know, you could return the sweetness instead of being so cocky all the time. *paws at his muzzle playfully* -Sweetbriar

I did I did. You aren't a hostage right now, he just threatened to make you one. *huffs* He said if I make any more comments about Sweetbriar he'd exile me and keep you here. -Creedstorm
That doesn't mean I was spent! My body was running a little low on energy but I so could have kept going! Besides, there's been multiple times you've been huffing and puffing barely able to stand. -Featherwing

*pads over to his son* This new friendship sure has its downsides. -Redshadow

I'll teach an elders class on it. -Scorchgaze

Like when you look at my muscles? *teases* Want to feel since they're all tense? -Badgerpaw

Oh yeah. Not as big as some other water ways, but big enough to hold fish. -Treetail

Everyone seems to like you and papa easily. -Ivorypaw

That is cute. *nudges him* Look, your mate is back in one piece. -Wrenflight
Was there ever any doubt that I wouldn’t return in one piece? ~ Berryfrost

I think we need to arrange round two, hearing you talk like that is already working me up again, *tugs on her ear playfully* ~ Mistybreeze

*squeaks at that, nearly jumping out of her fur* H-hey! Quit being so pawsy! ~ Thundersky

No, that’s not what that means. You have to find someone else to flirt harmlessly with, I’m off-limits. ~ Ambershade

*bites her paw playfully* If it got any sweeter in here, there would be kittens. Someone has to balence you and all of your mush out. ~ Falconstar

Oh, great. Terrific. So now I’m a bargaining tool. *huffs and leans against her side* Please mind your manners, I don’t want to be a hostage. ~ Slightfeather
Thats because their was two of you! I was Tag teamed remember!? *snorts*
Skyheart

Love can you please stop egging him on about you two mating? And im sure we would love that.
Crowtail

*looks over at him* You aren't sleeping with Skyheart are you?
Foxclaw

*squeezes his legs playfully* Way ahead of you.
Driftpaw

Do you fish here?
Flamepaw

Thats because we went out of our ways to talk to everyone. *purrs* You can do the same you know.
Flintstripe

*sits up* I better go see what we are doing then talk to you later! *makes his way towards his mate* Berry!
Strongbreeze
We were kind of worried you might break something having to haul Darkmist's passed out body back. -Wrenflight

I'm so down for a round two. *kisses her neck* I'm a little bit addicted to you now. -Hushpool

Why? Your body seems to like it. *gives her a smug look, giving her another rub on her nipples* I can feel the heat between your legs. -Blacksun

Stars when did you get so strict?! *huffs dramatically as she drops the moss by Ambershade's nest, starting to build her own* So you really aren't into she-cats at all? *eyes her* -Pantherleap

*gasps softly, fake offended* I am not just mush! I can so be tough and moody and stern! Speaking of kits though...you've had a long day already but I figure it's a conversation we do need to touch on at some point. Especially considering how often we practice making them. -Sweetbriar

I will. *noses his neck* I will never let anything or anyone separate us ever again. -Creedstorm
Excuses excuses. I've taken three toms back to back so get on my level. *turns to his mate* I just want him to admit I'm better than him at something for once! -Featherwing

You've got a rough job, Crowtail. *laughs* -Scorchgaze

*gives him a look* You really think I would ever sleep with a tom? -Redshadow

You really are a boost to my ego. -Badgerpaw

Oh it's my favorite spot! Want me to show you?-Treetail

I'll give it a try papa. -Ivorypaw
*laughs quietly* Fair enough. No, he didn’t pass out, but he did agree to the arrangement… Strong, he wants us to talk about boundaries for tomorrow. What we are and aren’t comfortable with. ~ Berryfrost

*purrs loudly, tilting her head back* Same here. I never thought being dominated by another she-cat would be such a rush, but maybe it’s just you. *eyes her figure* ~ Mistybreeze

*clamps down on the moan rising in her throat* Stars, you talk too much. Either kiss me or fight me but stop staring at me! ~ Thundersky

*huffs, but tries to stay relaxed* I mean, define “into”. Do I think she-cats are really nice and pretty? Yes. Have I ever wanted to, as you described it so delicately, sit on another she-cat’s face? Nope. *refuses to look Pantherleap in the eye, starting to weave the moss into the nest* How come you’re asking again? ~ Ambershade

*buries his face into her fur with a groan* But not right now. Another day. ~ Falconstar

*purrs quietly and noses her back* I know. I won’t let something like that happen either. Where you go, I’ll go. ~ Slightfeather
Welp that's my queue to leave. Have fun with your madness, you two. *pads off to find his mate* -Wrenflight

I really didn't think I'd have so much fun with it, I thought I wouldn't get enough satisfaction without the perks that come with a tom, but maybe you're just that good. *winds around her* -Hushpool

Hmm interesting. You gave me the option of the two. *kisses her neck, softening slightly as he finds a pulse point and sucks on it**moves his way up to her muzzle again, kissing her deeply* -Blacksun

*shrugs casually* When I told my sister I was into she-cats she mentioned we have quite a few good looking ones in this clan. She-cats like Shiverwind and Frecklenose. *continues to build her nest but keeps a discreet watch on her* Obviously they're with toms, but if they weren't. You know, they're good choices. Fiesty, beautiful. -Pantherleap

You've dealt with a lot today, so I'll give you a pass. *noses his neck* And that's not me being mushy! That's me being a thoughtful and selfless mate. -Sweetbriar

*twines their tails* I'm serious about you putting your muzzle to work though. You owe me. -Creedstorm
*nods to Wrenflight and looks a bit flustered* Uh..I mean im letting him mate with you so its pretty open..I wouldn't want him to cause you any pain i know that..do you have any boundaries?
Strongbreeze

You want Skyheart to admit you are right? Love are you okay? You know that is never happening...and starclan dont remind me Scorchgaze.
Crowtail

*chucles* Ofcourse you never would. *laughs* Im just messing with you.
Foxclaw

I have to i want you to know how much i care about you. Plus i dont want she cats to try and steal you from me. *purrs*
Driftpaw

Yes please! *perks up excitedly*
Flamepaw

Don't get to worried about it sweety. *licks his head* Take your time.
Flintstripe
*sighs and gives Skyheart a look* Whatever. You just like to be stubborn for the fun of it. -Featherwing

You should get Hushpool to take them off your paws. *shakes his head in amusement* Clearly they need supervision. -Scorchgaze

I'm glad you know that. I hope you never have to hear the conversations I've endured. -Redshadow

I think it's a little late for them to try. *noses his ear* I've got my eyes on your cute little tail. -Badgerpaw

Okay. *sits on the edge of the bank* The stream is slow moving so the water is calm. Makes it easier to see the fish but also easier for them to see you. Hold as still as you can once you have your paw in position. -Treetail

*nods and he watches them* Do you like fish papa? -Ivorypaw
Sure am. *slaps his rear* So you two are retiring now? Why you two still have moons to go.
Skyheart

I wish! I tried once and she just tossed them back to me! Like we are some kit sitters or something. *chuckles*
Crowtail

Starclan i dont want to know....*shuffles his paws slightly* Bloodmoon asked me if i wanted kits someday.
Foxclaw

*shuffles flustered* Stooop youu! You are going to make me blush.
Driftpaw

*nods copying the way she was crouched down* Okay..
Flamepaw

Ofcourse i do. *purrs* Your papa catches them really well aswell.
Flinttstripe
*yelps slightly* Stars don't do that! Well considering I am older than both you and Crowtail I have a little less moons to go. I've had a pretty exhausting life so I'm just ready to settle down and relax for the time I have left. -Featherwing

I'll take watch over them now and then if you need. I am the ultimate kit sitter after all. -Scorchgaze

Oh? And do you? -Redshadow

I like when you blush. It's cute. -Badgerpaw

*pads over to the stream slowly and copies Treetail**lashes out at the water, hooking a small fish and tossing it on the shore* -Ivorypaw

Starclan sake it took me years to get good at fishing! We've got a pro hunter and a pro fighter for kits, hun. *turns back to the water and repeats the motion, pulling out a fish* -Treetail
I mean, it's Darkmist. I don't think he's into any freaky stuff. Do you... do you even want to be there for it? I know I want you to be, but I can certainly understand why a tom wouldn't want to watch another tom mate with his she-cat. ~ Berryfrost

So, when can I expect round two? *rubs against her* ~ Mistybreeze

Again, I'm trying to be nice! *huffs into his mouth, kissing him back, heat radiating off of her in waves* *the pulse point that he'd sucked felt like it was throbbing now* ~ Thundersky

I mean, yeah, they would both be good choices if they were single. Frecklenose is undeniably hot and has a fun personality, and Shiverwind, even with all of her bite, is beautiful and witty. *stares pointedly at her paws as she weaves* Too bad they can't be options for you.Um, what about Cloudpaw, since you know she likes she-cats too? I know what you said about Sunflowerpaw but apprentice crushes don't usually work out anyway. ~ Ambershade

I'll take it. *pulls her into him and nuzzles her neck* ~ Falconstar

Yeah yeah, I know. I promise I'll make it worth your while. *nips at her hips* ~ Slightfeather
If I had my way, right now. That might be a little short notice for our mates though. -Hushpool

Let me be nice in return then. *moves a paw slowly down her stomach**strokes the inside of her thigh lightly* -Blacksun

I think it's more than a crush. She's dead set on Sunflowernose and if she even thinks someone looks at her with interest, *whistles lowly* you should really see the look on her face. Murderous. She did say though that you were part of how she realized she was attracted to she-cats too. You're just as good looking as Frecklenose and Shiverwind. -Pantherleap

I love you too much for my own good. *purrs and noses his head* -Sweetbriar

I think a back rub is in order too. -Creedstorm
*huffs, brushing her tail between Hushpool's thighs* I can't believe they would turn down a show because it's 'short notice'. ~ Mistybreeze

*squirms underneath him, swallowing the dryness in her throat* Y-You don't have to. I don't even know if I want you to. ~ Thundersky

Well, that's flattering, although I can't believe my luck is to attract young lesbians. Maybe I'll just have to cut my losses eventually and settle down with a she-cat... one that I didn't train, *adds quickly* ~ Ambershade

I wouldn't say that. I think it does you a lot of good. *drags his paw lightly down her stomach* You get your own sex den at the very least. ~ Falconstar

Now you're just being demanding. It was your idea to apologize! ~ Slightfeather
*shivers slightly against her* You might be right. That would just be stupid of them, honestly. *nips at her scruff* I say we shouldn't waste anymore time. -Hushpool

I know I don't have to. *stops his paw just above her core, rubbing her fur in slow circles* I wouldn't ever force you into anything. If you don't want the orgasm, just say so. -Blacksun

*furrows her brow slightly* It bothers you that much? Why? You wanted to end up with both of your mentors. -Pantherleap

*gasps softly with a shiver* That's true. I'm a very lucky she-cat. -Sweetbriar

*gives him a hard stare as she flops down right in front of his paws* Back. Rub. -Creedstorm

*curls his tail around Shiverwind as he slides up behind her* Hey, you definitely don't want to have a threesome with anyone, right? -Wrenflight
Yeah? *eyes her brightly* Tell me what to do, then. ~ Mistybreeze

*bites her tongue so hard it nearly bled, shaking her head* ~ Thundersky

Wow, way to call me out. Maybe now that I’ve trained an apprentice myself I can understand the uncomfortable position I put Crowtail and Wrenflight both in. You’ll understand too once you’ve trained your own apprentice and they come onto you. ~ Ambershade

Mhm. Very lucky. *kisses her slowly, softly* ~ Falconstar

*rolls his eyes* Alright. Keep an eye over here, boys. You’ll never know when one of your patients needs a massage. ~ Slightfeather

I’ve never thought about it before, no. Why? ~ Shiverwind
Walk your hot little tail into that den, collect our mates and meet me by the waterfall. *nips her scruff a little harder before giving it a gentle lick* Get going. -Hushpool

Stars you are so stubborn. *huffs as he runs his paw over her core slowly* Just shaking your head isn't a proper response. Usually you're so vocal. *teases her lightly with his toes* -Blacksun

But I think you flirting would be awesome to see. If you ask me they're just mousebrains. -Pantherleap

*hums against his muzzle, moving her paws to his shoulders* I love that you're always so protective of me. -Sweetbriar

It's good training! What if someone has chronic back pain and the only way to relive it is massages? They need to know these things. Show them Slightfeather. -Creedstorm

Because I'd sooner pull a Falconstar than share you. *tugs her ear playfully* But to each their own. I'm shocked Darkmist didn't have a heart attack. Or break something.
-Wrenflight
*trots quickly back towards the elders den, sticking her head inside* Red, Skyheart, we've got a surpise show for you. Hushpool's orders. ~ Mistybreeze

*clamps down on the whimper in her throat, refusing to open her mouth* *gives him a hard look* ~ Thundersky

And I agree with you. Still, I think you should find someone else to practice flirting with. *nudges her playfully* And I do mean practice. Your tact needs a lot of work. You can't just come out and tell someone you want them to sit on your face. ~ Ambershade

Of course I am. You're mine. No one else has the right to even speak about you without my premission. *moves his muzzle to her neck, tilting her head back and licking* Remember when just kissing your neck almost brought you to your edge? You've come a long way, Sweetness. ~ Falconstar

*wrinkles his nose* I think I'll let Swamppaw handle that. ~ Pebblepaw

Then watch carefully, Swamppaw. *puts a paw between her shoulder blade and begins rubbing* ~ Slightfeather

*pulls away and stares at her mate* Wrenflight, why are you implying that Darkmist would have a threesome? ~ Shiverwind
I'm having a key father son chat right now! You all go on ahead. I'll catch up with you later. *noses her ear, whispering in it* Save some show for me. -Redshadow

I'll get the sounds out of you one way or another, Thundersky. *opens her mouth with his, pulling her into another deep kiss as he pushes a toe inside her* -Blacksun

*huffs stubbornly* Yeah Thundersky said the same thing. I still think it's fine though! I like blunt honesty. Cats know exactly where I stand with them that way. -Pantherleap

*exposes her neck to him fully, her body tensing under him* N-Not that far of a way I don't think. When you do it long enough I still get pretty close. -Sweetbriar

*purrs as she relaxes under him, her hard exterior crumbling away* I think I'm developing chronic back pain, Slight. You might have to do this every day. -Creedstorm

Because he agreed to it. Surprising, huh? -Wrenflight
*purrs and noses his cheek in return, nodding* Well Skyheart, are you coming or are you having too much fun hurrassing Featherwing? ~ Mistybreeze

*makes a stranged sort of sound into his mouth, torn between a whimper and a moan, instinctively arching her back off the ground into his stomach* ~ Thundersky

Well, I suppose that's true. *looks down at the nest, eyeing it* Good size, or do you want bigger? You know, for any she-cats you might drag into it. ~ Ambershade

Good. I like to keep it sensitive. *noses her pulse point before licking it roughly* What would innocent little Sweetpaw think of you now? ~ Falconstar

*rolls his eyes* Uh-huh. You would be. *drags his paw down her spine, smoothing out her fur* ~ Slightfeather

Agreed to what? A threesome?! With- with who?! ~ Shiverwind
Please take him Mistybreeze. I'll be forever in your debt. -Featherwing

*groans at her noises**pushes down against her, thrusting and rubbing her a bit faster* -Blacksun

Nah this is perfect. If I get a hot she-cat in here I don't want it to have a lot of space. I want her to be pressed right up against me. -Pantherleap

That I have everything I've ever wanted. *refrains from biting back her moans* She'd be proud of me for holding out until we became mates because stars was that difficult. -Sweetbriar

Blame yourself. *shoots him a smirk* All the years of you blowing my back out. -Creedstorm

Why are you so shocked?! You're the one that told Strongbreeze that Berryfrost said she wanted it! -Wrenflight
*buries her face in his shoulder, panting as she's fingered for the first time, her entire body ridgid* ~ Thundersky

You sure? I mean, it might be uncomfortably cramped. *steps into the nest and circles it a few times before laying down in it* How does it look? ~ Ambershade

I didn't make it easy for you, *rumbles against her skin* *nips at the pulse point before sucking it gently* ~ Falconstar

*clears his throat loudly* Ahem! ~ Pebblepaw

She means by sparring, Pebblepaw. ~ Slightfeather

I didn't think he would actually go for it! Stars, I didn't think Berryfrost or Strongbreeze would either! ~ Shiverwind
*moves his muzzle back to her neck and sucks firmly**runs his free paw along her flank soothingly as he eases another toe inside her* -Blacksun

With you in- *bites back her response, remembering what Thundersky said about easing into things* It looks good. *settles down behind her, draping a leg over her* See this isn't so bad right? Not too cramped, just snug enough to keep us close. -Pantherleap

*whimpers under him, her back arching* Considering you were also the first cat to ever touch me, even before myself, didn't help with my sensitivity. -Sweetbriar

Yeah totally what I meant. *sneakily snakes her tail between Slightfeather's legs* -Creedstorm

*shrugs, just as at a loss as her* Strong lives to make Berry happy. I never would have guessed Darkmist of all cats would agree though. He's your buddy so I'm sure you'll be picking his brain soon enough. -Wrenflight
*gasps into his fur, her senses driving her crazy* *bucks her hips against his paw, a moan slipping past her lips* ~ Thundersky

It's not so bad, no. *shifts against her* You could certainly get away with feeling her up. Awful devious of you. *tilts her head back and grins at Pantherleap* ~ Ambershade

I'm not complaining about it. I've always loved how fiercely your body reacts to even my slightest touch. *drags his paw down her side* ~ Falconstar

*cuffs her lightly* Knock that off in front of the boys! *tugs on her ear* Save it for later. ~ Slightfeather

Are you kidding? I'm going to tackle him as soon as I find him! Man, wait until I tell Sunheart! ~ Shiverwind
That's it. *hums against her lowly, moving his paw into sync with her hips to find a rhythm she liked* -Blacksun

*shrugs slightly, returning the grin* What can I say? I've got my family's blood in me. *flexes against her* It's not all for my benefit though. She can feel my muscles this way. -Pantherleap

*huffs and moves her tail back down to her side* Kill joy. You used to be so much worse about this stuff than me. -Creedstorm

I think he snuck off into the warriors den if you want to corner him. *purrs in amusement* -Wrenflight

*flicks her ears, another moan slips past her lips as she finds her rhythm* *begins panting again as her climax begins to build, and she begins just grinding against his paw desprately* ~ Thundersky

You're so proud of your muscles, *purrs loudly, looking her over, her gaze lingering* You should be, though. You're more toned than some cats who have been warriors for awhile. *hesitates, then begins grooming her shoulders* You should take a nap before tonight. I barely made it through my vigil. ~ Ambershade

I'm still a part-time medicine cat. Just you wait until I'm a full-time warrior again. *gives her ear a tug* You'll have to beat me off of you. ~ Slightfeather

Is it just him in there? I've randomly walked in on too many couples getting it on lately, including your sister, by the way. ~ Shiverwind
*keeps up the pace**moves his muzzle to hers and kisses her passionately* C'mon, Thundersky. I can feel how close you are. -Blacksun

Ahh naps shamps! Besides, I've got my pretty best friend hanging out with me, I don't want to waste that time.*leans against her silently for a few minutes before yawning* You know what, a nap might be good. -Pantherleap

*bites back a squeak at his tug* speaking of, how are the boys doing? -Creedstorm

*wrinkles his nose* At this point I'm going to say yes just so I don't have to hear any more of this. *nudges her toward the den* Freckle apparently got caught fooling around and not in the warriors den this time. She and Duskstorm got banned from camp for the night. -Wrenflight
*her body suddenly jerks underneath him as she orgasms, moaning loudly into his mouth, still grinding against his paw* ~ Thundersky

*purrs* So stubborn. Go ahead, take a nap, we’ll have plenty of time to hang out for… forever, I guess. *contuines grooming her shoulders* ~ Ambershade

Terrible. I’m out of here. *ditches his pile of petals and retreats to the medicine cat den* ~ Pebblepaw

Pebblepaw is too cool for school, Swamppaw is a sweetheart who needs to learn to stick up for himself. As far as training goes they’re both picking up really well. ~ Slightfeather

*pads towards the den* Banned? For what? ~ Shiverwind
*eases up on the motion of his paw as she comes down from her orgasm* You feel pretty tight for someone who has apparently had wild sex already. -Blacksun

That's true. I'm not letting you get away from me. *purrs lightly as she lays her head down and closes her eyes* -Pantherleap

Well I wouldn't expect any less when they're being trained by you. -Creedstorm

Hey Pebblepaw! *follows after him* Have you seen Cloudpaw around? -Sunflowernose

For doing what you brought up the other day. You know, stealing my sister's den. I guess you don't get immediately put to death when your partner is also the leader's brother. -Wrenflight

*lays in his nest, mind racing* -Darkmist
*pushes him off of her* First of all you’ve never been with anyone before so how do you know what’s ‘pretty tight’ and what isn’t. Second of all, I’ll take it as a compliment that I can have wild sex and still be as tight as a virgin. *starts grooming herself, determined to remove every trace of him from her body* ~ Thundersky

*pauses at that, eyeing Pantherleap suspiciously, before shrugging to herself and resumes her grooming* ~ Ambershade

Thanks, gorgeous. *starts licking her baxk* ~ Slightfeather

*looks over his shoulder then shrugs* Not since you three returned to camp. Check the apprentice den. ~ Pebblepaw

*her jaw drops* What?! But it was my idea! That’s not fair! ~ Shiverwind

*snorts slightly* I think it's obvious what tight is when I can barely get two toes in you. Maybe it's a compliment to your body or maybe you just picked a small partner. -Blacksun

So I do think you need to make more friends if I have to. The boys aren't enough. Clearly they aren't up for us flirting around them and I'll be flirting with you every chance I get. You need friends who can handle that. -Creedstorm

Will do. Thanks! *heads off to the apprentice den* Cloudpaw you in here? -Sunflowernose

Sorry, babe. They beat us to it. I can feel fairly certain it was Duskstorm's idea since most cats don't want to feel Falconstar's wrath. We'll think of something else fun to do that won't risk our lives. -Wrenflight
*shrugs nonchalent as she keeps grooming herself* Well how would I know what small is. He felt good. That's all that matters. ~ Thundersky

Alright, fair enough. Any suggestions? ~ Slightfeather

*looks up from where she was padding her nest with extra moss* Right here! What's up? ~ Cloudpaw

*huffs* Fine. *pads into the warriors den and immediately zeros in on Darkmist* You. ~ Shiverwind
*rolls his eyes* Sure, whatever. *cleans his paw quickly* It wouldn't surprise me if that's all you were focused on. Your own pleasure and that's it. -Blacksun

Wrenflight. I like his mate and she said you two sound similar. -Creedstorm

I wanted to hang out for a bit before my vigil. If I'm not interrupting. -Sunflowernose

*picks his head up quickly, startled* What?! What did I do? -Darkmist
Uh, duh. Who's pleasure was I supposed to focus on, Tanglewhisker? Like you said, I'm tight. If he couldn't cum from that then I would think there's something wrong with him. But if you want to know so much about that night you should go ask him yourself. Clearly you think I'm lying. ~ Thundersky

How are Wrenflight and I similar? ~ Slightfeather

*purrs quietly* You're not intrupting, I was just adding extra moss to my nest. I hope you don't mind, I took it out of your old nest. ~ Cloudpaw

You're having a threesome with Berryfrost and Strongbreeze and I wasn't the first cat to find out! Wrenflight had to tell me! ~ Shiverwind

*looks up from where she'd been grooming Pantherleap, shocked* What? You-- you would rather have a threesome with two not single cats then even kiss me? ~ Ambershade
No thanks I don't want to hear about how you laid there like a boring dead fish. -Blacksun

She and I are somewhat similar. You're both more proper, but secretly freaks in the nest. I'm sure you have more in common than that if you talk. -Creedstorm

Of course not! *joins her inside* You could have just taken it all. Made yourself the fluffiest nest ever known. -Sunflowernose

*shushes them both* Stars, Strongbreeze told Wrenflight? *groans and rubs his face with his paws* This is how word spreads. *heavies a sigh and flops back over in his nest* I only agreed to it because I'm so attracted to Berryfrost. Starclan sake I'm attracted to my best friend's mate. -Darkmist
You know what they say about making assumptions, Blacksun. *eyes him as she finishes grooming herself* Feel better? ~ Thundersky

Do you promise me this isn't your way of siding up to the deputy so that you can later overthrow him? I don't want to make a new friend only to loose it. ~ Slightfeather

Good idea! *adds another pawful to her nest, leaning against Sunflowernose as she works* How do you feel about tonight? ~ Cloudpaw

Wow. Wowww. You would rather hook up with your best friend's mate than me. I was right here, Darkmist! ~ Ambershade

I cannot believe you waited until Sunheart was exiled to decide and be a freak. That's so inconsiderate of you Darkmist, now who am I supposed to gush over this with?! ~ Shiverwind
Not particularly. Try not to stalk me and watch if I decide to take care of myself. -Blacksun

*Rolls her eyes* Not everything I say is part of some scheme! -Creedstorm

Better now that I've had my nap. *purrs softly* But I'm excited. I'm happy that I can stand watch and protect over my clan. It makes me feel so dutiful. -Sunflowernose

Ambershade the kiss we had was very nice. I did enjoy it, it's just..*huffs loudly* I didn't want to be attracted to her! Believe me, I would never want to come between a couple but it's not something I could help. And I'm sure you and your mate have already had a field day talking about this. *rolls his eyes* -Darkmist
Starclan you are a blessing in disguise. •purrs• Thanks but o can handle these two.
Crowtail

I mean I guess you have..but why is Crowtail retiring then? He has many more moons then your old self.
Skyheart

I think I’ll be fine and If it gets to much I can always leave and come back right? •pauses for a moment• Just promise me that I’ll always be your number one though.. •says gently nosing her cheek•
Strongbreeze.e

•cuffs him quickly• Oooh I said stoop! •purrs nosing him after•
Driftpaw

ivorypaw has always been better at fishing then me.
Flamepaw

Mhmm I’m watching. •purrs• Good catch Ivorypaw.
Flintstripe
You're a brave soul. *flicks him playfully with his tail* -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes* You might as well take Hushpool. *says to Mistybreeze* Clearly he's too busy calling me old to watch his mate fool around with another she-cat. -Featherwing

*nudges Foxclaw* Well? Do you want kits someday? -Redshadow

Sorry sorry. No more flirting. For now. -Badgerpaw

Your built like your papa that's probably why. Built for fighting instead of stealth. -Treetail

Pa will you share with me? -Ivorypaw
The bravest! *purrs stretching out* So...How are you handling Tigerfangs passing now? I've noticed you have been a little more up beat lately.
Crowtail

Hey let them have their special time!
Skyheart

Well obviously! It's just i didn't expect her to ever ask me..So i just caught off guard is all.
Foxclaw

Thanks! Okay what is next?
Driftpaw

Ofcourse! *makes his way over to him*
Flintstripe

Yea i guess thats true but i want to be good at fishing aswell.
Flamepaw
Time truly heals all wounds. I've lost a mate before, but Tigerfang was also my best friend for years. It definitely wasn't easy to overcome, but I know it won't be too long before we're rejoined. As much as I'd like to I can't live forever. -Scorchgaze

*sighs heavily* All right so you're staying here then. Crowtail doesn't have to retire, but I think ideally he'd like to stay with me. -Featherwing

She's never struck me as the type to want kits any time soon, but maybe she's just considering your wants. -Redshadow

How about some hand stands. Ever seen one before? -Badgerpaw

*purrs happily and lays in the grass, nudging him the fish* -Ivorypaw

Well that just takes practice. *demonstrates the catch for him again* -Treetail