WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 3308

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
keeps sucking deprived of food for so long-shimmerkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Purrs and lays on her side)-Mist

(Walks over to the Warriors den and looks in, seeing that the dawn patrol was gone.)-Riversong
finishes and falls asleep instantly her cute small frame breathing in and out-shimmerkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*watches Shimmerkit protectivly but cant help but smile and nuzzle her* Redstar

*looks at Riversong * "We could always ask" Dawnpaw
sleeps-shimmerkit
(Wraps tail around Shimmerkit.. Looks at Redstar and smiles)You must be proud of her. It must of been worrisome when Riversong was kitting in a snowstorm.-Mist

(Flattens his ears and looks at Riversong)I guess it wouldn't hurt. -Wolfpaw
sleeps on her hair was way different then any other cats in clan or thats come around not a natural cats fur-shimmerkit
"Come on" *walks up to her* Dawnpaw

*frowns and shuffles paws* "Riversong and I sent mates. And she didn't have the kit. We found her . " redstar
(Stand next to Dawnpaw)Um, Riversong, we have a question...-Wolfpaw

(Turns around and eyes them)Yes?-Riversong

Not mates? But you two act as if she was your kit...(Gently strokes Shimmerkit's unnaturally soft fur)Poor thing.(Looks at the kit)She looks to have the pelt of a cat that lives with twolegs, long and soft... Where did you find her?-Mist

(Walks over to the medicine den)-Ripplefang
purrs in sleep finally full still weak but much better-shimmerkit
sees the new kit narrows eyes-glaciarfur
lisens on with riversong-smoothpaw
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
(BACK from vacation so I can use my laptop again and be on more :D)

"We were wondering what was up with the kit?" ~ Dawnpaw

"She's from the twoleg place." *Meows,* ~ Redstar
(Cool, was it fun?)

(Looks to the medicine den)Oh. We found her near twolegplace.-Riversong

(Blinks)So she's a kittypet?-Wolfpaw

So she's what you clan cats call a...-Mist

(Enters the den listening in) You brought to camp a kittypet? What in StarClan's name are you thinking?(Growls)Her twolegs will come and look for her, probably tearing up anything in their way-Ripplefang
ears twitch and blinks awake looking at all the angry cats looks scared and ears flattened looking around-shimmerkit
*Spins around and snarls at Ripplefang* "Call her a kittypet one more time chase you out of Waterclan myself. He twolegs gave her up. They won;t come searching for her and if they did it wouldn;t matter. Shes a clan cat now." ~ Redstar

*Blinks in suprise* "Oh. So Wolfpaws right?" ~Dawnpaw

*Looks to the med. den and pricks ears* ~ Ashpaw
(Glares at the kit)My mate has enough of stuff to deal with, she doesn't need a mouth to feed but her coming kits.-Ripplefang

(Wraps tail around Shimmerkit and growls but it sounded weak because of her greencough)I volunteered to suckle this kit. She needed milk and I was willing to give any kit it.-Mist

(Twitches her ear)Yes, well she's not a kittypet anymore. Me and Redstar decided to take care of her. She thinks that we're her parents-Riversong
shakes in fear confused and looks at them wide eyes filled with terror-shimmerkit
"Your mate volunteered mouse-brain. But don't worry. If your so afriad that a helpless kit will kill your mate then I can find a new queen before you have a chance to say mouse." *Growls* ~ Redstar
her brain registered one thing out of everything nuisance and remembers one thing from before the parents she came to know of the up walkers yelling at the cat that was her real mom and telling her that she had these kits and your a nuisance and then shoved me into a bag yelling that i was the biggest nuisance of all and then she went back to reality eyes now dull and sad-shimmerkit
*See's Shimmerkit and narrows eyes at Ripplefang, taking a step closer to him* "If I ever here you say anythign about her coming from the twolegs, or call her useless, I will personality shred your pelt and chase you out of Waterclan. Got it?" ~ Redstar

"So she think YOUR her mouther?" ~ Dawnpaw

(Just saw I have more cats then I can RP so I'm deleteing Flashleap and Honeyfeather. Smoothpaws new mentor is Duststorm and Spottedpaws new mentor is Gingerclaw)
(sure XD).
"..its ok, i know i'm scum but doesn't mean i wont try to be useful"smiles-shimmerkit
*Growls frusterated. Picks Shimmerkit up by the scraf of her neck* "Thanks Mist." *Glares at Ripplefang as he walks out and walks into the leaders den and sets her down in his nest. Licks her cheek fondly* "Shimmerkit, you are not scum. And your not useless. You'll be the best warrior ever. OK?" ~ Redstar
looks at him"ok"smiles at him-shimmerkit
"Good." *Licks the top of her head.* "Soon you'll be as pretty as your mommy." ~ Redstar
"Good." *Licks the top of her head.* "Soon you'll be as pretty as your mommy." ~ Redstar

"Hope so"smiles-shimmerkit
(Glares at him leaving)-Ripplefang

(Frowns)-Mist

(Looks at the apprentices)Right, and she thinks that Redstar is her father. Now Redstar is very protective of her, so I advise that you don't call her a kittypet. (Looks around and spots Foxflight)Foxflight, take the apprentices out to hunt.-Riversong

But she is a kittypet. She can't be a clan cat.-Wolfpaw

(Narrows eyes)Say that to Redstar and I bet you won't have any ears left.-Riversong

(Huffs and walks off to Foxflight)-Wolfpaw

(Looks up to the leader's den and bounds up it and pops head in)I heard yowling in the medicine den, is everything alright?-Riversong
sees riversong and everything just pours out and she starts to cry-shimmerkit
(Frowns and walks in and nuzzles her)What's wrong sweetie?-Riversong
"im i really a useless scum?" crys on-shimmerkit
(Licks her head)No, you're not a useless scum. You're my little shimmering star.-Riversong
(Their in his den)

*Looks at Riversong* "Your ex-mate called her scum." ~ Redstar

*Nodds and looks at Ashpaw Wolfpaw and Dawnpaw* "Come on." ~ Foxflight
Sniff"i already know i'm not your daughter i didnt remember where i even came from until now but ill still want to be your shining star,can i?"looks at them-shimmerkit
*Licks her face* "Of course you can. And you are our daughter. We arn't your real parents, but we love you more then any other cats." ~ Redstar
crys smiles "daddy!"flings herself at him and n=snuggles into him -shimmerkit
*Laughs and purrs, nuzzleing her soft fur* ~ redstar

(Shimmerkit can;t get any cuter :3)
(ya shes indescribably moe XD)
laugh crys happy to have found a family that would love her-shimmerkit
(Lol)

*Purrs and licks her face* ~ Redstar
purrs back-shimmerkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DoveXTiger123 said…
*Joins Foxflight and the others quietly* ~ Sunpaw
*Turns around* "Oh good. I thought youd still be with Spottedpaw. Come on." ~ Foxflight
"i love you guys"-shimmerkit
(this is called what i use to be)
 (this is called what i use to be)
(Aw that's so cute X3)

(Flicks tail)I'll have a word with him. (Nuzzles shimmerkit)-Riversong

(Follows behind Foxflight)-Wolfpaw
snugles both oh them-shimmerkit
(thank you)
(Purrs and licks her nose)-Riversong
smiles happy-shimmerkit
(Lays down and pulls her close, hugging her)-Riversong
nuzzles into their fur-shimmerkit
(Purrs)-Riversong
purrs back-shimmerkit