WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 3308

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Smiles and covers her with her tail to block out any cold breeze that comes around.)-Riversong
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
Falls asleep-shinmerkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DoveXTiger123 said…
* twitches his ear and puts his head down * Someone is cranky. * yawns and drifts off to sleep * ~ Sunpaw

* lays down in nest but can't sleep and feels colder than she was outside.Shivering and then coughs a wet cough * ~ Spottedpaw
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*Watches them and curls around them like before and the cold dimmed some when he did that. Lays his head on his paws not taking his eyes off the kit.* ~ Redstar

*Rolls eyes and goes back to sleep* ~ Ashpaw

*Rubs her head agenst his side* ~ Dawnpaw
sleeps her figure was cute and angelic was weird to tell why someone threw her away-shimmerkit
(Relaxes a little and yawns)-Riversong

(Purrs)-Wolfpaw
dreams-shimmerkit
*Leans forward and nuzzles Shimmerkit's cheek gently, purring.* ~ Redstar

*Was getting tired and eyes were slowly closing* ~ Dawnpaw
*Curled her tail around Lakekit and Smokekit, and licked both their heads* ~ Sunsplash

(Just got home and I can fainaly add the kits! xD)
tiny paws paw riversongs stomach and nuzzles in-shimmerkit
(Smiles at both Redstar and Shimmerkit and lays her head down on her paws, her eyes drooping but she wanted to stay awake and make sure the kit was okay.)-Riversong

(Licks her head)Good night.-Wolfpaw (Night right?)
(Yea)

*See's Riversong and nudges her* "I'll watch her. I'll wake you up if she needs you." ~ Redstar

"Night." *But barly finished the word before she fell asleep.* ~ Dawnpaw
yawns and gets up stares outside grumpy he was the most un known cat in clan even though he was a retire med cat-glciarfur
*Was about to go to sleep but was worried about something. Padds out of camp and into the snow and shivered and trotted quitely to the elders den* "Glacierfur? Are you their?" *Whispers* ~ Frostpaw

*Licks Shimmerkit warming her up* ~ Redstar
(Yawns)Alright.(Slowly closes her eyes, her breathing slows as she drifts off to sleep)-Riversong

(Smiles and lays his head down and sleeps)-Wolfpaw
*Watches her then nudges Shimmerkit closer into her stomach and curls around them* ~ Redstar
(I think I'm in love with Shimmerkit as much as Redstar! My heart melts whenever she calls them mama and dada xD)
(hehe im like a lolita girl so i can make cute characters quite well XD)
purrs happy to be with them-shimmerkit
(She is so cute. ^3^)

(In her sleeping state she leans into Redstar using his warmth)-Riversong
*Watched them protectivly and layed his head on his paws* ~ Redstar

(She already has him wrapped around his finge-er paw xD)
(I have a feeling Redstar can go two ways, becoming the strict parent or the do whatever you want parent. XD)
(im probably going to draw her soon since im doing vent art right now)
murmurs in sleep-shimmerkit
* Coughs a lot and feels hot now* ~ Spottedpaw

* Rolls over in sleep and accidentally kicked Spottedpaw's face * ~ Sunpaw

* Growl/Coughs and eyes start mixing * ~ Spottedpaw
(go shimmerkit XD)
(Whooo)

(Yawns and looks up with sleepy eyes)Maybe you should let Frostpaw take a look at that cough.-Wolfpaw
* Looks at Wolfpaw miserably and is nonstop coughing but nods head. Walks out of den and finds Frostpaw. About to say something but coughs and falls to the ground. * ~ Spottedpaw

* Drifts off to sleep * ~ Sandkit
sees the cat an dcomes over since he knew what to do being the old medicine cat-glaciarfur
(If Frostpaw's the med. Cat then shouldn't she have her full name?)

* tries to get up but can't move. Eyes turning bronze/maroon color. *~ Spottedpaw
* Out for revenge after the storm * ~ Chain
(lol it'll probably be a Mudclaw/Leopardkit relationship. He won't let her do whatever but most likey spoil her as a kit xD But I'm sure he'll become less obsessed when shes a apprentice... hopefully. And yea Frostpaw should but Blackheart died before that could happen but I'm fixing that soon)

*Watched them both protectivly* ~ Redstar

*Woke up suddenly and looked outside. Eyes widen when she saw Glacierfur and Spottedpaw and runs out* ~ Frostpaw

*Shivers and wrapps her tail around Smokekit and Lakekit* ~ Sunsplash
(Hopefully? LoL Can't wait to see how that plays off. I know Riversong is definitely the strict parent here XD)

(Twitches ears and curls up tighter around Shimmerkit)-Riversong
* wakes up * Why is Spottedpaw gone? * Sniffs and eyes widen * Her nest smells very sick! * walks out of the apprentices den and now knows what happened. Returns to den * Did you know, Spottedpaw is on the ground outside with Frostpaw AND Glacierfur surrounding her?? ~ Sunpaw

* Has another coughing fit * I * Gasp* I.I I... C- can'tt m-move...!? * Cough* I..I F-Feel h- hot.. ~ Spottedpaw
(Twitches ear and wakes up in a sleepy state)Wha...-Wolfpaw
*Growls* "Did YOU know that she cats ar-" *Stops* "She was acting wierd when we came back today but I thought she was just jelou-er cold." ~ Ashpaw

*Blinks* "If Clacierfur and Frostpaw are both helping her she should be fine." *But was worried* ~ Dawnpaw

*Looks at Glacierfur, worried* "Blackheart never taught me about THIS. What do we do?" ~ Frostpaw

*Licks Shimmerkit, then looks at Riversong* "You'll be an amazing mother." *Whisperes* ~ Redstar

(lol yea she is.)
Should we go and check on her?-Wolfpaw
*Shakes his head* "Their the medicane cats. We'll only get in the way." ~ Ashpaw
(I feel like Ashpaw and Wolfpaw think there the un-offical leaders of the apprentice, yet it's Dawnpaw who controls both of them xD)
* Looks at Wolfpaw * Of course! Let's go! * glances at Ashpaw* Jelouercold? What is that? * shakes head* Nevermind. Let's go! If They are both with her then this must be serious! ~ Sunpaw

* Coughs even worse then before. * ~ Spottedpaw
"get me some herbs please"tells them witch one-glaciarfur
wakes up blinks yawns-shimmerkit
*Nods and runs into the Med.cat den, careful not to wake Mist. Grabs some herbs and brings them out* ~ Frostpaw
*Smiles faintly when she wakes up.* ~ Redstar
looks at him grins cutely"dada!"puts paw in there air to him-shimmerkit
(Twitches ears )-Wolfpaw
assess her while they get the herbs-glaciarfur
Are you coming or not? * Leaves den * ~ Sunpaw
(who are you talking to??)
Well Ashpaw did make a point. We should let the medicine cat's take care of her first.-Wolfpaw
"i am a elder medicine cat"says blandly and irritated-glaciarfur
* walks back in backwards* What if they need help with something? ~ Sunpaw
I'm sure that two medicine cats can take care of one sick cat.-Wolfpaw