Kpop girl power Agree or disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop girl power 1820 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1820

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas YushiGirl said…
601."Park bom was so gorgeous before surgery! She’s still pretty but now she has the tendency to look plastic and a bit tranny-ish if she doesn’t pose right. "
 601."Park bom was so gorgeous before surgery! She’s still pretty but now she has the tendency to lo
602."I feel sad for SNSD. Even though I don’t like them, I don’t think they deserve such a childish and butthurt fandom."
 602."I feel sad for SNSD. Even though I don’t like them, I don’t think they deserve such a childi
603."I’m an SMtowner but sometimes SM can really frustrate me. F(X) NEEDS MORE ATTENTION! They don’t even have a friggin fan club name yet, and that is like the easiest thing SM could do for them. They have the looks, they have the talent, they have the charm, they could be as big as SNSD (i’m a sone btw) if only SM just put in a little effort! Just a little. I think F(x) has catchier songs than SNSD (try listening to their non-title songs like Gangsta Boy, Mr. Boogie, Ice cream, etc) If SM released Gangsta Boy as a single, i bet it would’ve been a hit. It’s just so catchy, and that’s just 1 example of f(X)’s other songs. "
 603."I’m an SMtowner but sometimes SM can really frustrate me. F(X) NEEDS madami ATTENTION! They don
604."I don’t see the point of people comparing SNSD’s popularity in America with 2NE1. 2NE1 haven’t promoted any of their songs officially in America."
 604."I don’t see the point of people comparing SNSD’s popularity in America with 2NE1. 2NE1 haven
605."I think Sulli is stunningly gorgeous. To me, she looks just like a life-sized doll. Sometimes she makes me feel insecure of my own beauty."
 605."I think Sulli is stunningly gorgeous. To me, she looks just like a life-sized doll. Sometimes sh
606."I think that 2NE1 are uncoventionally beautiful."
 606."I think that 2NE1 are uncoventionally beautiful."
607."Am I the only one who liked Bom’s performance of Tablo’s “Bad”? I saw too many negative comments, and I simply don’t agree, she was amazing!"
 607."Am I the only one who liked Bom’s performance of Tablo’s “Bad”? I saw too many negative
I simply just ignore you
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dinsangi said…
599.50% agree/50%disagree
600.disagree
601.agree
602.agree
603.agree
604.agree
605.disagree
606.disagree
607.agree
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KippyGirl said…
599. Disagree
600. Disagree
601. Oh how many times should I repeat... Bom didn't had PS! she denied it and she said she's beautiful by makeup + every YG Ent. signed a contract, right? in that contract there was written something about they never did plastic surgery and they will never do...
602. Agree
603. Agree... f(x) is the best SM group for me... SM just ignores them
604. Agree... anyway thx for remembering me! i can't wait for 2ne1's comeback and U.S Debut *fangirling*
605. Krys is prettier than her, but i just love her eyesmile
606. 2ne1 are really beautiful... just thinking about other girl groups having such a concept like 2ne1 (a concept that hides their beauty)... idk how many of them would survive
607. Agree
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas luv_warriorcatz said…
599. Agree- she has to graduate but not b/c of her acting career's sake, but b/c she can't sing and she looks boring.
600. Disagree- lol nooooo. I may want a skinnier one but not a twig-waist.
601. Agree- not gorgeous but she looked pretty pre-debut. Now she just looks awkward.
602. Agree- yeah, it's hurting them. Also, for other groups as well.
603. Agree- they could go far with when handled right.
604. Disagree- I like comparing.
605. Disagree- maybe it's because she looks like a doll I don't envy her.
606. Disagree- sorry nope.
607. idk haven't seen it.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
608."I think Sunny is a waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better singer than Tiffany. I don’t know why other sones think tiffany is the better singer - i’ve watched a lot of clips of her singing and i am not impressed."
 608."I think Sunny is a waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better singer than Tiffany. I don’t know why other s
609."I knew Yenny could write songs but “Girlfriend” just blew me away. According to my Itunes I ahve played it 57 times already. It’s just so amazing."
 609."I knew Yenny could write songs but “Girlfriend” just blew me away. According to my Itunes I
610."I don’t think SNSD should make any more subgroups other than TaeTiSeo.
Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun are the most talented singers in SNSD. I think if they made other subgroups, they wouldn’t be as strong vocally and hey may not get as much popularity (since TTS was the first sub-group) For example, a group with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon in it would not be a s successful since they are not strong singers. This is just my opinion and it’s also coming from a SONE and a sooyoung biases person. I do think all the members should have time to shine, but not in ways that won’t be successful."
 610."I don’t think SNSD should make any madami subgroups other than TaeTiSeo. Tiffany, Taeyeon and S
611."I don’t like how they made sistar all about hyorin and bora like dasom and soyu don’t exist. Not going to lie, apart from “Alone” - all of sistar’s other songs suck completely. But “Ma boy” (Sistar19) was soooo good and catchy. So i think they should’ve just made Hyorin and Bora a duo. Dasom and Soyu are talented and pretty too but they kind of lack star power - and it hurts me to say that, cause i love soyu."
 611."I don’t like how they made sistar all about hyorin and bora like dasom and soyu don’t exist.
612."I don’t understand why people hate aegyo soooo much. I LOVE IT. And i’m a girl lol AND an international fan (people say americans will think aegyo is silly). My guy friend who is also an intl fan loves it too. Girls always hate on other girls that do it, but say “awww” when guys do it. So hypocritical. I think it’s cute when guys or girls show aegyo. That’s how i fell in love with SNSD’s sunny, after watching her aegyo clips - i didn’t even know what aegyo was at that time."
 612."I don’t understand why people hate aegyo soooo much. I pag-ibig IT. And i’m a girl lol AND an in
613."Amber fans can be so annoying. I respect everyone’s bias, but it’s not like amber is that special. She’s not the leader, she’s not the main vocalist, or the main dancer, she’s not the face. Yea, she’s the rapper but her rapping is not great either. Basically, it’s like she’s getting attention for being a tomboy. Big deal… She seems SOOOOOOOOOO nice and all, she’d be one of the best kpop idols to hang out with BUT i just wish her fans wouldn’t be so obnoxious and support other members of f(X) too. "
 613."Amber fans can be so annoying. I respect everyone’s bias, but it’s not like amber is that sp
614."2NE1 don’t need to go to variety shows. They already have a whole show for themselves."
 614."2NE1 don’t need to go to variety shows. They already have a whole ipakita for themselves."
615."Sooyoung’s body is BEAUTIFUL, i don’t think she looks too thin or anorexic. It’s clear she was just born this way. In korea, i don’t think people mind but i know international fans always pick on her calling her “soorexic”. Haters. I’m an intl fan but i still adore her figure. And she has long pretty legs :) "
 615."Sooyoung’s body is BEAUTIFUL, i don’t think she looks too thin or anorexic. It’s clear she
616."I ship Minzy with amber because I think no man is good enough for either girl."
 616."I ship Minzy with amber because I think no man is good enough for either girl."
617".F(x) never caught my attention, but when I listened Beautiful Stranger my heart smiled, it’s a very good song, and now I can’t stop to listen it."
 617".F(x) never caught my attention, but when I listened Beautiful Stranger my puso smiled, it’s a
618."Dara is so overrated by her fans. She can’t sing, she can’t dance, and she’s so childish. And personally I find she has no charisma, she’s just cute…. I find CL, Minzy and Bom are more beautiful than her! Finally I don’t understand why she’s in 2ne1"
 618."Dara is so overrated sa pamamagitan ng her fans. She can’t sing, she can’t dance, and she’s so childish.
619."They (she'z) brought freshness into kpop."
 619."They (she'z) brought freshness into kpop."
608. Disagree- noooo. Sunny might have a better voice but Tiffany has better technique and so her nigh notes isn't that screechy as her's.
609. Disagree- sounds like the typical ballad.
610. Agree- they'd also have more spotlight than the others on their vocal stuff.
611. Disagree- never paid much attention to that group.
612. Disagree- it's annoying b/c it is, sorry. It looks annoying and cringe-worthy, especially if they're like young adults now.
613. Agree- she's kind of overrated just for being a tomboy. And I prefer her singing over her rapping.
614. Agree- any idols don't have to go to variety.
615. Disagree- she's too thin for my taste. I don't care if it's anorexia or not, it's freaky.
616. Disagree- whateva.
617. Agree- omg I was just listening to it right now when I read your confession!
618. Agree- I don't like her voice and she's just known for her personality and cuteness, which doesn't go with "talent." Anyone can be cute and have a personality.
619. Disagree- who are they?
608.disagree i like tiffany voice better
609.agree
610.disagree
611.agree
612.disagree hate it
613.agree
614.agree
615.agree
616.disagree
617.disagree
618.disagree for me dara is 2ne1's everything
619.disagree
608. Idk what to say about Sunny but Seo is a better singer than Tiffany... too bad fanytastics keep saying that Fany sings better than Seobaby... actually it is their opinion... but disagree about Sunny
609. Disagree
610. I actually wasn't excited for SNSD subgroups because they are always together, united... And yeah i believe in that "Forever 9" thing
611. I don't think that it's a "star power" thing... It's really easy to understand why people like Hyorin and Bora more: Hyorin is the leader and Bora is the face of the group (leaders and faces of the group always gain attention) + Hyorin is the main vocalist and Bora is the main dancer and main rapper... Soyu and Dasom aren't the best in SISTAR in anything (i mean they aren't the best vocalists, dancers or rappers)
612. Agree... a little aegyo is always nice, but too much becomes annoying and boring...
613. Disagree... her rap is great.. she is one of the best rappers in English (i mean she an rap in english) and she also has good vocals (listening to LaChaTa and Electric Shock) and she can also dance well, but the moves doesn't fit her because she is a tomboy... and i don't think her fans are annoying at all...
614. Agree! they have 2ne1tv... and actually they can shine without goin' to variety shows..
615. She is skinny but not anorexic, and her legs are actually nice... the problem is that SM photoshops her legs, making 'em look skinnier.... but i don't want her body
616. LOL shipping a girl x girl couple just because of that? lol
617. f(x) caught my attention when i first listened to them... they are by far the best group in SM ent. ... but he (SM) doesn't care about them..
618. Disagree... i have a feeling she has a hidden talent (actually this is what I think about all the 2ne1 members)... and she isn't beautiful... she is VERY beautiful, she is a goddess
619. ???
620."This past year really made me doubt what Kpop music was heading towards, but with the new year I have found that the comebacks and debuts have really expanded kpop and made me proud listen to it again. "
 620."This past taon really made me doubt what Kpop music was heading towards, but with the new taon I
621."I’ve noticed something; people seem to add “he’s not even my bias” or “he’s my bias, but” if they’re about to make a positive/negative comment about somebody as if it somehow makes it more of an effective point… "
 621."I’ve noticed something; people seem to add “he’s not even my bias” or “he’s my bias,
622."i want jessica to go back to this size, sure she was a bit chubby, but she was also comfortable in her own skin and wasn’t stick thin like in The Boys promotions."
 622."i want jessica to go back to this size, sure she was a bit chubby, but she was also comfortable
623."I respect all the fandoms"
 623."I respect all the fandoms"
624."I feel really bad for Zinger. It’s obvious that she wants to be a serious rapper, and that she wants to go for a more hip-hop style, but her group’s image will never allow that. What makes it worse is that she’s actually not terrible at rapping, she has the potential to be really good, if only her company would give her group songs that showed off her talent.

What makes it worse is that she’s from the same company that made BAP. That has to really suck for her, since they’re doing the style she wanted to do."

624."I feel really bad for Zinger. It’s obvious that she wants to be a serious rapper, and that she
625."I don’t care what Papa YG says - I think CL is gorgeous."
 625."I don’t care what Papa YG says - I think CL is gorgeous."
626."“She sings better than her!”. “No SHE does!!”.
“Well she’s prettier!” “Nuh UH!”
Geez. And most of this happens within the sONE fandom.
Just love the girls for what they can and can not do and everyone’s happy, no?"
 626."“She sings better than her!”. “No SHE does!!”. “Well she’s prettier!” “Nuh UH!
627."SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC."
 627."SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC."
628."Dara CAN sing - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE people do your research. I’ve searched this girl singing - just for fun - it’s all over youtube, and she has an angelic voice. Just because she’s not a powerhouse doesn’t mean she can’t sing. Heck, listen to her voice in 2ne1’s latest release “Be Mine”. She can’t sing? oh please. She can’t dance? Um, how is she any worse than Bom? Yet i don’t see anyone saying Bom can’t dance. Why? Cause people just wanna hate on Dara. How can anyone think she has no charisma…she’s the BEST at doing variety. Have you seen her on strong heart when she’s talking about the “I need a girl” butt pad situation? She is HILARIOUS and so full of energy. No charisma? Um, whatever. First of all, CL and Minzy - while they’re not as ugly as they used to be, don’t even try to compare them to Dara. And bom had surgery - she’s the 2nd prettiest after dara but she looks sooooo plastic still. I understand you may like cl, minzy, and bom better but anyone with sense will tell you she’s easily the prettiest in 2ne1 - helllooo - look how many fan boys she has. And if you don’t understand why she’s in 2ne1 - then you can go and ask YG yourself. I guess he doesn’t know what he’s doing, huh?"
 628."Dara CAN sing - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE people do your research. I’ve searched this girl pag-awit
620. Agree
621. Agree
622. Disagree... idk if people feel good in their skin when they are a little bit chubby...
623. Agree
624. I don't think she is an awesome rapper... but i feel sad seeing that zinger is from the same company with BAP (and they are great rappers)
625. Agree... i almost cried when i heard YG said 2ne1 are ugly...
626. Agree
627. Agree
628. Disagree... she can sing, but she is the wordt in 2ne1, and Bom can dance better than her
620.agree
621.disagree
622.disagree
623.disagree
624.disagree
625.disagree
626.agree
627.agree
628.agree
620. Agree- f(x) comeback was better than last year, Wonder Party was good ( I liked the previous album better though), and I liked TTS.
621. Agree- I sometimes wonder if they're lying.
622. Agree- it would've been better.
623. Disagree- I don't like them, sorry.
624. Disagree- never heard her.
625. Disagree- she's alright.
626. Disagree- all opinions deserve to be voiced, now matter how annoying they are.
627. Disagree- I can criticize something if I want.
628. Disagree- anyone can sing, it's just that Dara can't sing good. It's cringeworthy to me. And I don't care about variety, plus her looks are average to me.
629."I hate people that say they love kpop, while they only listen to sm, yg or jyp.

You don’t know half the stuff you miss out on that smaller companies make… instead of the richest ones"
 629."I hate people that say they pag-ibig kpop, while they only listen to sm, yg or jyp. You don’t k
630."Sunny is my bias and i think she is amazing. She’s talented. She has a great voice and although she may not be the best dancer she can still dance pretty well! she’s hardworking and even though her image is “aegyo” she still shows us different sides. Like catching chicken :D i understand that there are people that don’t like her, but i think it’s a bit harsh if you call her useless…"
 630."Sunny is my bias and i think she is amazing. She’s talented. She has a great voice and althoug
631."G Na is the only solo artist that I like. She’s amazing and beautiful. I like other solo artist too, like IU and etc. But, G Na is my all time favorite. I support her so much you don’t understand."
 631."G Na is the only solo artist that I like. She’s amazing and beautiful. I like other solo artis
632."Fans of female KPop groups are so fickle. It’s always “(Blank) is too skinny.” But when that artist puts gains a little weight, they freak out saying they’re pigs and cows. GROW UP.

And you wonder why most of them look like they have eating disorders."
 632."Fans of female KPop groups are so fickle. It’s always “(Blank) is too skinny.” But when th
633."I’m not gonna lie; sometimes I pretend I’m Bom and I’m a dude. "
 633."I’m not gonna lie; sometimes I pretend I’m Bom and I’m a dude. "
634."Hyunah is nothing in 4Minute. Jiyoon is a better dancer and rapper than her and Gayoon is a better singer. No wonder CUBE gives her so many damn solos and collaborations, she doesn’t shine at all in 4Minute."
 634."Hyunah is nothing in 4Minute. Jiyoon is a better dancer and rapper than her and Gayoon is a bett
635."I would kill to see 2NE1 either cover one of Big Mama’s songs or even better sing on stage with Big Mama. That is like my ultimate dream come true."
 635."I would kill to see 2NE1 either cover one of Big Mama’s songs or even better sing on stage wit
636."I think Yoona deserves to be the face of SNSD simply because she really is the prettiest. "
 636."I think Yoona deserves to be the face of SNSD simply because she really is the prettiest. "
637."I don’t like how people say yg only cares about talent and not looks when they hav top and dara. I mean they’re gorgeous but they do not have a “i-should-be-an-idol” voice."
 637."I don’t like how people say yg only cares about talent and not looks when they hav tuktok and dar
638."i find goo hara’s eyes really creepy"
 638."i find goo hara’s eyes really creepy"
639."People don’t understand that Amber breaks boundries.

Being a popstar in a country where looking different isn’t necessarily seen as positive and homosexuality gets shunned.

Her being NON Korean & NON Girlish helps with accepting diversity. I can only like her for that.
"
 639."People don’t understand that Amber breaks boundries. Being a popstar in a country where loo
640."Minzy’s not ugly. She’s beautiful, and she has an amazing body. She is sexy. Deal with it and shut up, please."
 640."Minzy’s not ugly. She’s beautiful, and she has an amazing body. She is sexy. Deal with it an