ang mga bayani ng olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

ang mga bayani ng olympus 3994 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 3994

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas book-worm said…
As soon
As
Possible

There that's five post!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cinnominbubble said…
O
K

T
H
E
N
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rainbow_goddess said…
big smile
u should post snowflakes. i posted probably 10 times more than u. tee hee!

SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!!! YAY!! im soooooooo happy. :D
theres this really cool mark of athena fanfic that u guys should read. heres the link.
link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cubsrule said…
worried
I'll post.
Soldier sounds like it might be one of the war gods said Jason. No frickin duh Annabeth. Anger management said Connor in a sing song voice. Just cuz ur brain cells exist only to do creepy practical jokes doesn't mean we have to listen to them. Stormed Annabeth. Suddenly, beez in da trap by nicki minaj came on when Travis unplugged his stolen iPhone 4s headphones. As if on cue, 200 gallons of honey fell on her follwed by ten times as many bees. Best joke. Ever man. Said Connor. He probably didn't feel the same way in the intensive care unit. Read the story thundered. Zeus. frank didn't have much hair, but what he did have stood straight up. why would that be? said Jason. Shut up And listen before I shut you up or make you fall asleep yelled Annabeth at Jason. Don't speak to my son like that my granddaughter.

Hope u like
sad
Looked a lot longer
cool. just add quotes please, cuz it was kindof confusing with all the runons and stuff.
big smile
Ya quotation marks make it tons easier to read but it was an AWESOME chappie(:
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pecyjacksonXD said…
smile
Someone post!
^Why don't you post?
smile
"and why should i not talk to this fool like that?" said Annabeth. "Because I can put you and your mother , even though shes my favorite child, in the deepest, darkest part of Hades, whom im sure would help me!"replied Zeus. "Hey!!!" yelled Ares. " I thought I was your favorite!" Everybody forgot what Ares had just said (as usual) and slowly, everyone but the Stolls, Hermes, and Leo, figured it out. "You were there, and recently too." said Athena. "Oh theres a lot more than that to it," he muttered. Luckily for him, no one heard. "Read," he said a lot louder. The soldier was ten feet tall, dressed in Canadian Forces desert camoflauge. "Why'd he say it like that?" asked Annabeth. "Like what," said Leo. "NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS!!!" said a surprisingly quiet Poseidon. He radiated confidence and power. "Why thank you son," said Ares, this time way too loud.

I used quotations :)
sunny
Somebody can decide what happens next, i GTG to baseball practice
Small dialog for next part:

One by one, every ones jaw dropped.
Leo broke the ice by saying- "I don't get it! Wait-DID YOU GET A UNICORN PONY!"
*Cue facepalm*
"Leo." Anabeth began slowly and softly, causing Leo to lean in closer.
"FRANK IS THE SON OF MARS/ARES!" she screamed into Leo's ear, making him go cross eyed.
"Dude, a unicorn would have WAY clearer!" Leo ran in circles around the room.

(good?)
oh nice. very funny. it was an AWESOME dialogue. :D
Ya that was good I`ll continue:
Now that even the most oblivious people are caught up can we please continue with the story! Thalia said. HIS BLACK HAIR WAS CUT IN A FLAT-TOPPED WEDGE LIKE FRANK`S. Awe, that's so cute like father! like son said Aphrodite. HIS FACE WAS ANGULAR AND BRUTAL, MARKED WITH OLD KNIFE SCARS. HIS EYES WERE COVERED WITH INFRARED GOGGLES THAT GLOWED FROM THE INSIDE. that is so cool said Leo making Ares/Mars blush sightly. HE WORE A UTILITY BELT WITH A SIDEARM, A KNIFE HOLSTER, AND SEVERAL GRENADES. IN HIS HANDS WAS AN OVER-SIZED M16 RIFLE. A little much said Athena. Ares just shrugged. THE WORST THING WAS FRANK FELT DRAWN TO HIM. Ares frowned at this and Apollo, who for once wasn`t tuned out said well thats obviously because he wanted to be an awesome son of Apollo. Clarrise seemed even more offended than Ares/Mars and said Whats wrong with being a child of Ares?!?!. Someone said everything. Clarrise grabbed her spear and shouted Who said that?! As much as i want to see my daughter beat someone up can we please continue? Sure I`ll read said Annabeth. AS EVERYONE ELSE STEPPED BACK, FRANK STEPPED FORWARD. HE REALIZED THE SOLIDER WAS SILENTLY WILLING HIM TO APPROACH. FRANK DESPRATLEY WANTED TO RUN AND HIDE wimp said clarrise. BUT HE COULDN`T. HE TOOK THREE MORE STEPS. THEN HE SANK TO ONE KNEE. THE OTHER CAMPERS FOLLOWED HIS EXAMPLE AND KNELT. EVEN REYNA DISMOUNTED. pfff romans said a few campers. Why? because they are smart enough to show respect to the gods?! said Jason. Jason is right now continue Annabeth said Zeus.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
nice. and quotation marks please. that would be VERY helpful. but it was a very nice post. :D
im gonna be gone a lot over the summer so there would be like weeks where i wont be online. well, maybe theres internet where im going, but just as a warning.
THATS GOOD, SAID THE SOLIDER KNEELING IS GOOD. all the gods there nodded in approval. ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I`VE VISITED CAMP JUPITER. FRANK NOTICED THAT ONE PERSON WASN`T KNEELING. PERCY JACKSON, SWORD IN HAND, WAS GLARING AT THE GIANT SOLIDER. Annabeth and grover started shaking there heads and said oh percy. Sorry can someone please explain asked piper. Well, on percy`s first quest he got into a fight with ares and won. Anyways, annabeth said trying to finish before ares blew his lid as well as being very loyal percy tends to hold grudges.then most of the campers and a few gods started clapping and Connor said i would like to congratulate annabeth for having her shortest explanation ever. Annabeth and her mother seemed pretty mad. umm... can i read? asked piper and a very angry annabeth gave her the book. YOU`RE ARES, SAID PERCY WHAT DO YOU WANT? A COLLECTIVE GASP WENT UP FROM TWO-HUNDRED CAMPERS AND AN ELEPHANT. This definitely lightened the mood and everyone laughed. FRANK WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING TO EXCUSE PERCY AND PLACATE THE GOD, BUT HE DIDN`T KNOW WHAT. HE WAS AFAID THE WAR GOD WOULD BLAST HIS NEW FRIEND WITH THE WITH THAT EXTRA-LARGE M16. Well i wanted. said ares/mars. i think we all have at one point said Thalia. Everyone laughed. INSTEAD, THE GOD BARED HIS BRILLANT WHITE TEETH. Ares, what whiting are you using? asked Aphrodite. She got lots of eye rolls.
@rainbow_goddess sorry i posted that before i read your comment and thats too bad hopefully you can post when you are home:)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bukluvr17 said…
smile
nice post
Good Post! Wait-WHY IS MRS.O'LEARY AT MY HOUSE!!!!! With nico?
sad
aww i`m jealous i wish i got to meet nico and mrs. o'leary:(
Yah not when they are RAMPAGING!!!!
it was good though pecyjacksonXD! and funny too. i might have time tomarrow or tonight. depends.
wink
1927th post!!!!!!!!!!!! and the 78th page!!!!!! awesome! ;D
smile
Wow we havent even made it that far in the book and yet we have 78 pages and 1928 replies...nice(:
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Reyna_Praetor12 said…
^^agrees with book-worm^
I must say it take some serious skill to accomplish what we have here today
u no, i just realize that in the lost hero, jason told the giant king that he was praetor of the first legion, but in the son of neptune, they're the 12th legion. do u think it might be cuz jason's memories were still jumbled?
whoa i never realized that and maybe or just a type-o.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas darkrai6543 said…
btw percyjacksonXD, you can use bold by going [b ]words[/b ] without the spaces.
ill post.

Zeus stared at the annoyed demigods and gods. Aphrodite glanced nervously at the glares and eye rolls from everyone. Annabeth sighed. “Continue? Please?”
All eyes turned to her. Ares shrugged. “Wouldn't hurt.”
Everyone stared at him. “You-you j-just agreed w-with my daughter,” Athena said in astonishment. “I did not know that it was scientifically possible.”
Dionysus glared at Athena. “Why don't you shut up so we can get on with the story?”
“Wow,” Rachel said. “Dionysus actually said something logical.”
“I know right,” Thalia muttered. (dunno if she's here, but im gonna say that she is.)
Poseidon clenched his fists. “JUST CONTINUE WITH THE BOOK!!!!!!!”
Everyone looked frightened. “O-h-h-kay,” Jason stammered. “I guess I'll read.” He picked up the book and continued.
”You've got spunk, demigod,” he said.
“Of course he does,” Katie commented. All the demigods who knew Percy nodded.
“Ares is my Greek form. But to these followers, to the children of Rome, I am Mars-patron of the empire, divine father of Romulus and Remes.”
“Wow,” Piper said sarcastically. “I bet that that was the longest sentence Ares or Mars, whatever you want to call him, said. And probably the most complex.”
Ares/Mars looked proud of himself, then realized that it wasn't a compliment, but an insult. Everyone burst out laughing.
Jason whistled. “Now that was an awesome insult directed to the god of war.”
Piper grinned. Ares got out of his chair. “Now that's it.” He charged towards Jason and Piper. Clarisse rolled her eyes like she couldn't believe that her dad would pick a fight against two demigods, whose parents were right there watching. Hera chuckled, enjoying the scene.
Jason summoned lightning and charred Ares's shirt. The god charged, but Piper yelled, “STOP!!!”
Ares stopped. “Let's continue reading,” Piper commanded. Ares obeyed.
Hestia took the book and started reading.
”We've met,” Percy said.
“'Course you have,” Annabeth muttered. She had been so quiet that a few people jumped out of their seats in surprise. Annabeth glared at them.
”We...we had a fight...” The god scratched his chin, as if trying to recall.
Annabeth stormed up to Ares. “YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHAT HAPPENED. DON'T TRY TO PRETEND!!!!!!!!”
Conner and Travis looked at each other. Suddenly, everyone was hanging in their own little net, about sixty feet in the air. Unfortunately, Annabeth was too close to Ares, so they had to share a little net. Ares was cursing in several different languages. Conner stared at the war god. “How many languages do you know?” He asked, amazed.
“Can you teach us all of them?” Travis pleaded.
“Let-me-down,” Ares growled. “If you let me down, I'll teach you.”
Conner and Travis grinned. “Deal.” Ares and Annabeth dropped to the floor, groaning.
“Hey Conner, Travis!” Piper yelled. “Let us down.” The charmspeak worked. Everyone else were let down.
The brothers exchanged another glance. They nodded in agreement. Travis threw a grenade towards the group of groaning people and everyone except Conner, Travis, Katie, and Ares received the mark of Conner and Travis.
“CONNER AND TRAVIS!!!!!!” Everyone screamed. Poseidon launched a wave of water at the Stolls and it became a full scale water balloon fight, that also included paint guns loaded with water balloons. Only Ares and Clarisse seemed happy about the water balloon fight.
In the end, there were 5 broken bones, about 200 bruises, 68 cuts with band-aids, and about 13 ace bandages.
Zeus looked the most angry. “Let-us-continue,” he said through gritted teeth. Leo did the safe thing. He took the book and started reading.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas darkrai6543 said…
smile
nice job, post again its really funny!
Haha nice(: water fights...classic post soon!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ReadingGurl said…
Post soon
Leo can read?
XD
idk! a miracle! well, leo read the very beginning so, i guess we should cut him some slack. right?
Rainbow Goddess it didn't say he was in the twelfth in SoN, it Said that he was making their reputation better. It could happen in many ways.
Nice post.!
what? i didnt get what u said in ur first post cinnominbubble.
me 2
jason is in the 5th cohort, not 1st. i meant that in the lost hero, jason said that he was in the 1st legion, but caamp jupiter is the 12th legion, not 1st.
Oh sorry I am SWEATING AND I NEVER SWEAT! Heatwave.
huh?
too hot?
Yah June it's summer in Canada , BUT I HAVE SCHOOL TOMMORROW!
Haha sucker I've been out for almost a week but if your school is like mine and it doesn't have air conditioning you have my sympathy
sad
School should be out for everybody