ang mga bayani ng olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

ang mga bayani ng olympus 3994 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 3994

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas itsjustamonster said…
meh
Queen Marie winced. " But what about Hazel..." "Well at least someone almost sounds like they cares about her." Demeter said in a melodramatic tone. Then her face contorted into a sneer. Everyone sighed as the little hope they had that Queen Marie was resisting Gaea faded. Both voices spoke in unison, as if they'd found something to agree on: "A poisoned child."
Hazel fled down the stairs, her pulse racing.
At the bottom, she ran into a man in a dark suit. He gripped her shoulders with strong, cold fingers.
"Oh my gods he sounds like Edward Cullen!" Someone from the Aphrodite cabin squeaked. "Um...What?" Annabeth asked "Well," she explained " Edwards strong and he has cold skin." she looked like a teacher who successfully taught 3 year olds rocket science. "Yes cause that isn't the most distant connection I've heard." Thalia said sarcasticlly. "Back to reading really people how in the name of Hades did we even get on twilight when we are trying to figure out what happened to Percy!"

Sorry I would post more but my dad wants his iPhone back if someone already hasn't I will post when I get home.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas oceanlover123 said…
big smile
Post soon! I'll try to post soon myself.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cinnominbubble said…
I can't post now sorry. POST!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Jasonfan44 said…
"Easy, child," the man said.

"I want to know who this person is!" Connor shouted.
"THEN DO NOT COMMENT!" Nico and Thalia shouted. Nico looked at Thalia, and then he ran out the room shrieking "AHH THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR!"
"Why?" Annabeth asked.
"I don't have the f-" Thalia started, only to get interupted by Nico who poked his head in the door like how they do in the Disney Channel shows.
"Language." He sweetly said, then only to leave by Thalia's lightning bolt.
Hazel noticed the sliver skull ring on his finger,
"Kinda like me!" Nico said emerging from the door, then covered his mouth, because he gave away something important.
then the strange fabric of his suit. In the shadows, the solid black wool seemed to shift and boil, forming-
"WAIT!" Travis shrieked. "I wanna read this part!"
"Why?" Connor asked.
"Cuz Piper ain't reading it with emotion." Travis responded.
"You know you don't start a sentence with because, and ain't is not a word." Annabeth remarked.
"Nerd," Leo whispered to Nico who nodded in agreement.
"Okay bookworm," Travis said, swiping the book from Piper.
Annabeth fumed. If they weren't finding out where Percy was, she would have killed Travis right then and there.
forming images of faces, in agony, as if lost souls were trying to escape from the folds of his clothes.
Travis said it so darkly, no one dared to make a comment.
His tie was black with platinum stripes. His shirt wsa tombstone gray.
Travis paused and did an evil laugh.
His face- Hazel's heart nearly leaped out of her throat. His skin was so white looked almost blue, like cold milk.
Travis did another evil laugh. This time there was lightning in the background.
"Really Thalia?" Annabeth asked.
Thalia shrugged. "Thought it would be better."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MythicLover said…
Cool, good job!
Thalia rules! Wait- question! Did Jason already know Nico cause... U know... *question over* thank you...
I don't think so. I don't really know
ehh... thx for the help any way:)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Nemisis said…
Jason would have known him since Nico brought Hazel
and awesome post!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas troll101 said…
big smile
Can't wait till get to part where percy fites all those ghosts
O-M-Gosh do you guys know Kevin Markey author of the Super Sluggers series? Well he is releasing a new book in the series 'Rainmaker' next week world-wide and at my school we got to hear Mr.Markey himself read the first chapter to my class!
crying
Post soon! Sorry I can't post right now... :(
Okay I know you guys love me posts. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WILL POST!

He had a flap of greasy black hair. His smile was kind enough,but his eyes were fiery and angry,full of mad power.
*Cue looks at Nico.*
Hazel had seen that look in the newsreels at the movie theater. This man looked like that awful Adolf Hitler.
*Cue Travis laughing and Thalia throwing lightning bolts.*
He had no mustache, but otherwise he could've been Hitler's twin--or his father.
Hazel tried to pull away. Even when the man let go, she couldn't seem to move. His eyes froze her in place.

"Who does that sound like?" Leo asked, thinking.
"Um I don't know, Plu, I mean Hades." Jason said.
"No," Leo said, and everybody else rolled their eyes.
"Hazel Levesque," he said in a melancholy voice.
"STALKER!" Leo sang out.
"You've grown." Hazel started to tremble. At the base of the stairs , the cement stoop cracked under the man's feet. A glittering stone popped up from the concrete like the earth had spit out a watermelon seed. The man looked at it unsurprised. He bent down.
"IT'S FREAKING CURSED!" Apollo, Hermes, Connor, and Leo shouted. Everybody else rolled their eyes.
"Don't!" Hazel cried.
"When I read this," Travis said, "I was thinking she was a 3 year-old!"
He picked up the stone--- a perfectly formed emerald. "Yes, it is. But not to me. So beautiful... worth more than this building I imagine." He slipped the emerald in his pocket.
"Well, I can't read the happy parts." Travis said, throwing the book at a sleepy Jason. The force of the book hit Jason's face causing him to fall on the floor.
"AHHH" Piper screamed and fussed over Jason. Suddenly a monkey jumped threw the window and stole Travis' banana. "AFTER THAT MONKEY!!!!"
nice post JAsonFan and Nemisis, YOu have good logic-and I don't.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Piper_ofArtemis said…
Hahaha! Oh Travis, you make me laugh. An Thalia, your just encouraging Travis with the whole lightining thing. Really? I mean, really??? Oh goodness. I love this. I laugh so much, but it's more of that wooow type of laughter, kinda like when you firend does something that's just totally insane but still funny and you just like really, really? Why? But you still laugh.... Ok I'm off topic and embarassing myself now.
Anyways
Good job everybody that's been posting!! I haven't had time to comment since January, but good job everyone!!
~Piper Lee~
Hello?ingnore my mini post huh? thanks! pouts in corner*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas universalpowa said…
^ i seriously have no idea what your problem is! just because we dont say something doesnt mean we hate you, doesnt mean were trying to ignore you, we just dont know what the flippin waffles is going on!
sorry for snapping, but seriously, WE DONT HATE YOU. just CHILLL

and i dont mean this in a hurtful way, but i have no idea what your pouting about. sometimes people just dont want to get involved in the convo, so they dont respond to you.
so just relax, and CHILL.

someone post soon!

~universal~
I think that was awesome. I mean it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Annabeth0319 said…
Hi this is really good. cinnominbubble I like the monkey comeing and stealing the banana.
After chasing the monkey, everyone settled down. Almost everybody.
"You had to call the government!" Thalia shouted Nico.
"Well somebody gave the monkey a knife." Nico retorted.
"Travis gave the monkey a grenade!"
"It was only after JASON let the monkey have a GUN!" Travis defended himself.
"Really your blaming everything on me." Jason said.
"YES! YOU LET THE MONKEY OUT OF HIS CAGE! THERE WAS A REASON WHY HE WAS IN THE CAGE JASON!" Travis shouted back.
Now it was a full on, shout fest.
Travis shouting at Jason. Nico shouting at Thalia. Connor shouting at Piper. Leo shouting at Annabeth. Apollo shouting at Ares. Hermes shouting at Artemis. Poseidon shouting at Athena. Hades shouting at Hera, etc. Hestia was calmly tending the flames like always.
"WHY THE HADES ARE WE DOING THIS?!?!?" Annabeth shouted. Every froze. You know like the freeze frames they do, or when the criminals get caught and they are thinking If you don't move they can't see you.
"Jason started it." Travis pipped.
Jason punched Travis. Which caused yelling again.
"STOP!" Someone yelled. It was Ares. "Normally I like fighting, but I wanna know if the brat is gonna die at the end."
Everyone stopped and before Jason could pick up the book, Hermes swiped it.
I'm in a secret series mood that's why my nature is like that. And I am younger than u people. Nice post btw!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas imcamphalfblood said…
mischievous
this is

AWESOME
Cinnominbubble how old are you then? Post soon someone please
big smile
Post soon! :D
Sorry I will post tomorrow or today.
to mythiclover-Why should I say?Im not allowed to give out personal info!(wow am I rambling on like Utau...SHUGO CHARA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

please hold while cinnominbubble goes crazy
thank you!
cake
ooh 52nd page! cake!
Well you mentioned your younger then everyone so i was curious--geesh! Its not like I asked for your full birthday!
big smile
o my gods i haven't been on here in a while!!!! by the way jasonfan44 thoose were some boss posts *gameshow music play and annoucer grabs mic* "and on the mention of posing who will be posting next?" *chuck noris suddenly walks up from behind announcer and round house kicks him, annoucer lands in colorado.* wow my minds random oh well someone just post soon!!
big smile
God, I'm sorry for not posting! please understand. I have tests and a lot of homework. i'll post as soon as i can!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas annabeth523 said…
big smile
this is soooo! cool!!!! awesome chappys everyone!
sad
I cant post this week because I'd have MCAS the Massachusetts Child Abuse System...so I also might not be able to get on fanpop that much until saturday so plz some one else plz post soon!!!
I can't post the first week in May??? Last week of April??
Because of the STUPID NJASK
YES! just finished my MCAS ELA testing today!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dramaqueen1999 said…
big smile
Hey guys! I would post, but I need to sleep....going to the midnight premiere of the hunger games tonight!! :D so super duper excited!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Alvin2442 said…
Who wants a post.If i get three repiles i will post something of it
UTAU RULES! MIKI RULES! SHUGO CHARA RULES!!!! going crazy!
Fine im... I'm 11 (05/03/00)
Yep your 1 year younger ~sorry if i hurt you or something by asking ;(
No I'm just kind of sensitive towards my age.
SHUGO CHARA!!!!
smile
somebody post.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lolking said…
post soon and really good
Posting another dialogue.

Jason turned to say something to Leo, but Leo was preoccupied with eating cereal.
"Really Leo," Jason said.
"What? On the Frosted Flakes box said I can earn tiger strips if I eat this cereal." Leo defended.
Jason shook his head. Connor decided it was going to be so funny if he knocked the Frosted Flakes out of Leo's hands and someone miraculously landed on Jason's soft spot. So that happened and the only one rolling on the floor laughing so hard you start crying was Connor.
^ LOL! someone post soon ;D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas demigod-jed said…
post soon

please read
link
^^^I Agree!!! LoLiFy
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas klyonsm2 said…
big smile
hey, i just started reading this, so please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!:)
big smile
post soon!!!
i claim the 1300th comment! :D
heeh

someone post soon! :DDD