ang mga bayani ng olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

ang mga bayani ng olympus 3994 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 3994

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
I KNOW WHY CAN'T IT BE TODAY OR TOMORROW I really don't want to wait I'm so freaking excited!!!!
POST SOON!!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
big smile
YAAAA ME STARTED NEW PAGE!!!
That doesn't make sence does it? Oh well
POST SOON!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MythicLover said…
Someone POST soon....does it help if i say please? If it does then Pretty please?!?!?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas itsjustamonster said…
big smile
please please please please please please pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please post soooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cinnominbubble said…
Don't be impatient read something while waiting- like I am trying to be optimistic.
But this is one of the only things i can do while im sick....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Jasonfan44 said…
I'll post I guess:

"READ!" Everyone shouted at Connor who was now wearing reading glasses.
"Wait," Thalia said. "When did you get those glasses?"
"I have vision problems!" Connor shouted.
"Anger issues, eh Connor?" Jason said.
Connor glared while Nico swiped the book out of his hands.
"You will?" Hazel blurted. The campers were gong to love that -- the son of Neptune and the son of Pluto arriving on the same day.
"YEAH WE ARE AWESOME!" Hades shouted, with Poseidon fist pumping.
Everyone looked at the lord of dead, shocked.
"I know where you get the Jersey Shore reference," Thalia muttered to Nico who nodded.
"Persephone makes him," Nico replied.
Now all they needed was some black cats and broken mirrors.
Everyone laughed.
"LUNCH TIME!!" The Stoll brothers and Hermes shouted, causing something to erupt. It was a cannon filled with......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­... GUMBALLS!
They were coming at 50mph. Leo opened his mouth and within seconds, was flat against the wall, groaning in pain.
Everyone fled.
"REALLY CONNOR, TRAVIS AND HERMES!" Zeus shouted. He poked his head to see where Connor, Travis and Hermes were. The demigods went out and grabbed as many gumballs as they can. Leo was underneath the gumballs, his mouth still filled with gumballs.
"Let's continue," Nico said, after digging out the book.
He cleared his throat and began to read.
"Go on Percy," Nico said. "Settle in" He turned to Hazel and she got the sense-
"She died!" Travis "finished." He was emerging from the shadows, tailed by a cheerful Hermes and a hyper active Connor.
"NO!" Nico shouted.
that the worst part of her day was yet to come. "My sister and I need to talk."
"You little son of a-," Annabeth said, getting up, knife ready, gray eyes even stormier.
"LANGUAGE!" Connor shouted.
Nico prayed to Persephone or Demeter, hoping for this one time(and certainly the last) that he wouldn't get "gutted like a fish." Percy has rubbed off you too, Nico thought as he read on.
"You know him, don't know," Hazel said.
They sat on the roof of Pluto's shrine(
Cue glare from Hades)
which was covered with bones and diamonds. As far as Hazel knew, the bones had always been there. The diamonds were her fault.
"The curse!" Hermes and Travis yelped.
Hades gulped and accidentally changed into his roman form, Pluto.
If she sat anywhere too long, or just got anxious, they started popping up around her like mushrooms after a rain.
Apollo, Hermes, Ares, Connor, Travis, and Leo were really confused.
"Que?(A/N that means what in Spanish)" Leo asked, causing people to look at him. "WHAT I SPEAK SPANISH! SO WHAT!!?!?!?
The last part was funny....it was awesome! someone post soon please!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas annabeth523 said…
big smile
awesome!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas oceanlover123 said…
big smile
awesome ! Keep posting somebody!
Sorry people for my last comment. But I'm trying to be optimistic *cry*cry* I guess I'm just another mosquito swatted away by you proper humans.*sniff*sniff*
crying
Mythiclover have you read the Kingdom Keepers? It's sooo good...( not better than Rick Riordan of course!) I STILL SAD

* Sooooooooooooob*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas universalpowa said…
^^ what did i miss...?
nah, your not a...mosquito? wierd comparison...
okay, probably not hepling
dont cry! have a cookie and join the dark side!
*COME..to the dark side...we..have...COOKIES!*
and they are chocolate chip XD

and someone post!! :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kristalovepercy said…
^ are they blue?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ontril86 said…
Deal. The dark side always sounded like more fun anyways.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alice20000109 said…
Deal. I just ran out of cookies...
and someone post!
cinnominbubble no i haven't read them but i'll look them up!!!!
Post soon someone, anyone. And i thought the dark side didn't have cookies;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas universalpowa said…
@krista- yes! blue chocolate chip cookies! Percy's mom's kind :)
*gives cookie*

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!
^ ...
how would you know?
MUHAHAHAHA!!
EAT ME CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES OF DELICIOUSNESS!!!!! XD

lol someone post soon XD
YAY! i love blue cookies!!
crying
ME STILL CRYING!!!
^^^^Mythiclover no the dark side does not have cookies... They have cupcakes. now i want cup cakes WAHHHHHHHH!
Suddenly a random brunette came up, her face slowly swelling."I... Am... Allergic... To... GUMBALLS!"then she slowly began sinking in the gumballs."Tell my mother...Tell my mother to wash the dishes." Annabeth stared at her. "Okay then." she mutterd
^...whaaat???LOL random!!
^thank you
somone plz post! plz!
big smile
omfog!!!!post soooooooooooooon please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll guess I'll post....................... AGAIN!!!

Annabeth was still glaring at Nico who was trying to shrink.
Several million dollars' worth if stones glittered on the roof, but fortunately the other campers wouldn't touch them.
"Why not?" Connor said, bug-eyed.
"We'll find out!" Thalia shouted, annoyed.
They knew better than to steal from temples---- especially Pluto's--- and the fauns never came up here.
"Looks like Mercury's kids don't do that much stealing," Travis said, glumly. Connor was also looking unhappy.
"Must be heaven then," Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, and others, except for Connor and Travis, said, in an unison.
Hazel shuddered, remembering her close call with Don that afternoon. If she hadn't moved quickly and snatched that diamond off the road... She didn't want to think about it. She didn't need another death on her conscience.
Nico swung his feet like a little kid.

"I was tired!" Nico shouted.
"I think he might be delusional," Travis sang out.
Everyone stared at him, shocked.
"THE ATHENA CABIN MADE ME READ A WHOLE DICTIONARY!" Travis shouted.
"I remember that," Annabeth said. "It was that time were you rigged our smart boards and our whole shelf of books to EXPLODE!"
"Good times." Travis said, dreamily.
Annabeth cursed him out in Greek.
His Stygrian iron sword lay by his side, next to Hazel's spatha. He gazed across the valley, where construction crews were working in the Field of Mars, building for tonight's games.
"Wait," Leo said, stilll struggling to get out of the cage, he had been put into. "They build something in one night? Cuz, I always heard from my mom, "the Empire State building wasn't built in a day."
"Yep, pretty much Flame," Nico said.
Everybody was impressed by Nico's nicknaming skills.
"Percy Jackson." He said the name like an incantation.
"Yeah, my boyfriend, your cousin, your friend. Does that ring a bell?" Annabeth said, mocking him. She was still glaring at him.
Nico shrugged. "Nope."
"Hazel, I have to be careful what I say. Important things are at work here. Some secrets need to stay secret. You of all people--- you should understand that.
Hazel's cheeks felt hot. "But he's not like... like me?"

Nico tried to read on, but the words got caught up in his throat, and Thalia took the book from her cousin's hands, as he wept, silently.
"No," Nico said. "I'm sorry I can't tell you more. I can't interfere. Percy has to find his own way at this camp."
"Is he dangerous?" she asked.
Nico managed a dry smile.
"I know I said this before, but Nico is more scary when he is smiling and happy." Annabeth said, shuddering.
"Very. To hid enemies. But he's not a threat to Camp Jupiter. You can trust him."
"Like I trust you," Hazel said, bitterly.
Nico twisted his skull ring. Around him, bones began to quiver as if they were trying to form a new skeleton.

Thalia shuddered as if trying to wipe away a bad memory(THE TITAN'S CURSE, anybody?????)
big smile
Nope anyways that was good post soon peeps
heart
epic!!! somehow even though i already read the book like twenty times i still love reading it (cause i have you guys and you can make everything amazing!!:D) please post soon!!!
big smile
awesome amazing incredible all together dos not even begain to discribe you chappy!
SOMEBODY ELSE HAS TO POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
plz someone post!
big smile
i would post but i dont have my book right now...soooooooo someone else please please please post really post!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas oceanlover123 said…
big smile
i also don't have my book. I swear on the River Styx that who has my book will get a kick in their butt.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Silver78 said…
Ok,Ok I will post. but it will probably suck.
Whenever he got moody,Nico had that effect on the dead,kind of like Hazel's curse.
Travis, Conner and Hermes had questioning looks again. "Honestly, you three, I don't think I've ever seen a dumber trio than you!"Annabeth yelled. "O yah??? What about... what about... err... I got nothing..."Travis moaned. "Hmm... actually... wait no... they'd kill me..."Connor thought. Thalia decided to read on before they got questioned, since the gods were had questioning looks.
Between them, they represented Pluto's two spheres of control:death and riches. Sometimes Hazel thought Nico had gotten the better end of the deal.
"Got that right..." Nico muttered.
big smile
^i like it post soon!!! Even though someone posted 5 minutes ago
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
LOVED it!!! Please post soon!!!!!!!!!!! :D
big smile
so cool i might have posted if my sister wasn't baroing the book so she could read it for the first time *she is moved out* so it's at her house/apartment.
^ sisters can be soooo annoying.
For a second I thought I posted because Silver78 has the same icon as me and then I though
"Wait, I never posted."
and then I looked at the name....... yeah

Nice post
SOMEONE POST SOON!! Probably me,
*Mumbles something about posting schedules and homework*
sick
awesome chappy!!! ^i thought that too at first because of the icon ^^^^^^and no your a good writer!!! and i still can't post because of a illness called booklessism.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dramaqueen1999 said…
Hey! I would post, but i have my biggest audition EVER on Tuesday! Need to prepare! I'm sorry, I really would post, but this is MAJOR, like getting a role in a MOVIE kind of major!! :):):)
"Look, I know this is hard," Nico said.

"You think it's hard on her!!?!?!" Annabeth shouted, tears were flowing down her cheek. Her voice sounded like she just was stabbed..... In the heart.
"Annabeth," Nico said, choking down tears. "I am so sorry. I was going to tell. I even thought going to you. But-"
Nico didn't get the chance to finish, Annabeth was already out of the room, probably to camp. Nico closed his eyes, which were as big and round as Tyson's eye. "Keep reading." He finnaly said, his voice soft and raspy.
Thalia didn't want to upset her cousin anymore.
Everything was dead silence.
"But you have a second chance. You can make this right."
No one dared to say anything.
"Nothing about this is right," Hazel said."If they find out the truth about me-"
"They won't," Nico promised. "They'll call a quest soon. They have to. You'll make me proud. Trust me, Bi-"
Thalia couldn't even bring herself to say the little word. She did, and Nico bit his lip, to keep him from crying.
He caught himself, but Hazel what he'd almost called her: Bianca.
Then all Hades broke lose. For all the people that knew Bianca for a short time, balled out crying. Guess who was crying the most. Yep, Nico.
"I'll never forgive myself!" He wailed.
"You couldn't have done anything!" Thalia shouted. "I should've known that was Talos!"
Nico cradled the Hades' figurine, like it was made of glass.
big smile
aww! but the post was awesome youu got me all rapped up in the emotions even though it was so short (that is meant to be a complament that means that you got me all rapped up in every emotion in just one chappy!)
crying
awwwwww thats so sad!!!!!!!!!!! some one post soon!!!!!!!
smile
So sad post again soon!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas owlgrl99 said…
i just finished reading this and thought it would be fun to post...and bring back the cursed cough drops dundundun.

After about 30 minutes through the tear-fest Nico started coughing because of all the crying which made Travis take out a pack of Cold-EEZE (cough drops), which got groans from everyone except Conner and Travis who burst out laughing. But their laughter was ceased when Leo lite the Cold-EEZE on fire.
“Why don’t I continue reading” said Thalia.

“Nico’s real sister the one hed grown up with. Nico might care about Hazel but shed never be Bianca.”

Another hour of tears later… “Shut up” Ares yelled. Everyone went silent. “Why don’t I read next” he said, “so we can avoid anymore emotional moments consisting of tears”

“Hazel was simply the next best thing Nico could manage-a consolation prize from the Underworld”

“aw how sweet” chorused Piper and Aphrodite. “dang it I did it again” piper said to sadly.

hope you liked iti can post more if you wanat
big smile
Haha it's good u can post again if u want
:)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas owlgrl99 said…
thanks i might post again tomorrow