ang mga bayani ng olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

ang mga bayani ng olympus 3994 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 3994

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pugluv98 said…
no, and i bet percy wouldnt care if his shirt had a blue stain on it, lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas universalpowa said…
laugh
haha rite lol :) tht was soooo funny XD!!!
big smile
okay im gonna srt writing :) XD
laugh
Eventually everyone began to argue. Finally Zues coughed *very loudly* earning him the cursed cough-drops yet again. He looked at them with-sympathy?- before frying them into a pile of ashes. Everyone had stopped arguing when they heard the BOOM! that came with it.
"Those cough-drops won't be bothering anyone anymore, am I right?" Apollo joked. Again, no one laughed.
"Come on!" he complained. "What does it take to get you guys to laugh?" He stepped off his throne to pout (probably), as he did not notice one of the Stolls slip a banana peel under his large foot. WHOOPS! Apollo crashed to the floor doing a cartoon-like flip. The Gods and demi-gods burst out laughing. "I finally got you to laugh!" Apollo exclaimed triumphantly.
In between laughs, Hermes managed to choke, "We weren't laughing at a joke, we were laughing at... how you... HaHAHAH!!" before disolving into another fit of laughter.

sorry guys its just a preview i promise to post a longer one in about an hour- g2g brb and watever else u say.....
smile
Eventually everyone began to argue. Finally Zues coughed *very loudly* earning him the cursed cough-drops yet again. He looked at them with-sympathy?- before frying them into a pile of ashes. Everyone had stopped arguing when they heard the BOOM! that came with it.
"Those cough-drops won't be bothering anyone anymore, am I right?" Apollo joked. Again, no one laughed.
"Come on!" he complained. "What does it take to get you guys to laugh?" He stepped off his throne to pout (probably), as he did not notice one of the Stolls slip a banana peel under his large foot. WHOOPS! Apollo crashed to the floor doing a cartoon-like flip. The Gods and demi-gods burst out laughing. "I finally got you to laugh!" Apollo exclaimed triumphantly.
In between laughs, Hermes managed to choke, "We weren't laughing at a joke, we were laughing at... how you... HaHAHAH!!" before disolving into another fit of laughter.

After everyone calmed down (which took almost forty-five minutes)
the demi-gods and their parents settled down in their seats (or thrones in the god's case) to listen intently again.
Thalia picked up the book and continued where she left off.
*sorry i cant seem to get the bold to work so bear with me*

"Percy Jackson?" The female guard was darker skinned,

"What does that have to do with-" Thalia cut Hermes off.

with curly hair sticking out the sides of her helmet. She looked younger that Frank- maybe thirteen.

"Hmm... I wonder why he cares so much about her age...?" Travis teased, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at Annabeth. She glared at him (as did many of the other gods) and motioned at Thalia for her to keep reading.

*sorry it was short ill continue later*
thats really good but their in the rec room of the big house
laugh
ohh i 4got. thx@!!!! ill remember that... but maybe the gods got lazy and brought their own leetle thrones?
lol :0
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
And you do bold like [b ]words[/b ] without the spaces. so it goes words you can also do underline and italics this way by changing the b to i and u
big smile
[/b]cool![/b]
did it work?

probably not.
if it did, i will celebrate!!!
noo!! it didnt work!!! ugh!
words
yayz!! it worked!!!!!! AWESOMENESS!!!!!
smile
you got it! yay!
laugh

After everyone calmed down (which took almost forty-five minutes)
the demi-gods and their parents settled down in their seats (or thrones in the god's case) to listen intently again.
Thalia picked up the book and continued where she left off.
*sorry i cant seem to get the bold to work so bear with me*
*thx to darkrai6543 for helping me thx u so much!!1*

"Percy Jackson?" The female guard was darker skinned,

"What does that have to do with-" Thalia cut Hermes off.

with curly hair sticking out the sides of her helmet. She looked younger that Frank- maybe thirteen.

"Hmm... I wonder why he cares so much about her age...?" Travis teased, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at Annabeth. She glared at him (as did many of the other gods) and motioned at Thalia for her to keep reading.

Her sword scabbard came down to almost her ankle
"Ha!" Ares yelled, making everyone jump (except Hades of course nothing really scares him- except percy jackson XD) Everyone glared at him. "What?" He asked innocently. "I just was laughing at how those children don't know how to find a proper sized sword..."
Still, she sounded like she was the one in charge.
"Is that Reyna?" asked Annabeth looking at Jason, causing Piper to go "Humph!". Piper did her best to stare daggers at them to no avail.
"Okay so your obviously a demi-god."
"No, really?" asked Annabeth sarcastically, causing the Stolls to let out horrified gasps. They whispered "Annabeth using sarcasm! The world is ending!" They snickered. Annabeth pretended like she hadn't heard them. "I though he was a giraffe..."
"But who's the---?" she glanced at June.
*this caused everyone in the room to look at Hera/Juno/whatever she is*
"Never mind. Just get inside. I'll hold them off."
Ares was practically off of his seat in anticipation for the battle about to come.
"Hazel," the boy said. "Don't be crazy."
Annabeth was trying to figure out who Hazel's godly parent was. They had to be pretty powerful to hold off two gorgons...
Frank cursed in another language
"What did he say?" the Stolls asked delightedly. Thalia glared at them.
-was that Latin?
The Gods looked around the room knowingly, and nodded at each other. They defiantly knew where Percy was. The demi-gods looked around in confusion.
-and opened the door
The Stolls sang the tune of "The Hills are alive" and earning them a few eye rolls.
"Come on!" Percy followed, staggering under the wieght of the old lady
Hera made a "Hump"ing noise. She did not like being called an old lady.

okay thats as far as i go. someone else continue!!! :)
boldness
italicness
underlineness

big smile
awesome you did it perfectly! good chappie!
thx!! *blushing* XD
BOLDNESSS!!!
ITALICNESS!!!
UNDERLINESNESS!!!

ill post another maybe later....
idk someone else post then maybe.... expect another later tonite :)
really good, but i dont understand the giraffe part......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
laugh
*shrugs* it was the randomnest thing i could think of. XD!

****kewlio!!!*****
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas demigods4ever said…
someone please post soon
laugh
k maybe ill post
im gonna start writing
BTW pugluv98- expect random things from me. i live randomness. i am random. Horseradish! lol XD!
zzz
Thalia just glared at Hera. The Stolls were just beginning to catch on. Their mouths were like 0's and their eyes big and round like saucers. Thalia snickered at them before reading on.

who was defiantly getting heavier.
"Wait," Connor interuppted. "When you walk, your supposed to get lighter right?" Athena looked at him. "The Hermes spawn is about as bright as his father I see." she said, glaring at Hermes.
"Yeah! I mean, no..." Hermes looked down and tried not to look embarrassed.
He didn't know how that girl Hazel
"Of course he doesn't know!" exclaimed Athena. He barely remember's his first name, let alone anything else besides.." She glanced at her daughter. She decided to stop talking to avoid an oncoming awkward silence.
would be able to hold off Gorgons by herself, but he was too tired to argue.
Everyone looked at each other, and coming to the same realization said,led by Annabeth, "The Curse of Achilles makes you tired!"
Only Ares was left to exclaim; "Ha! Wimp!" He got some very weird looks, including some eye rolls.
Thalia thought it best to continue.
The tunnel cut through solid rock, about the width and height of a school hallway.
"He makes the weirdest comparison's, that Seaweed Brain." remarked Annabeth. "He decides to compare something he hates the most with something entirely different. That's why he's seaweed brain."
"I suggested 'Kelp Head'" added Thalia. "He didn't like that one as much.."
At first, it looked like a typical maintenence tunnel,
"Of course, with Percy, nothing is typical." commented Nico. A lot of camper's nodded in agreement.
with electric cables, warning signs, and
"Hmmm..." Athena mused. "Warning signs and... Monsters?"

*sorry guys ill continue tom. when i hav TONS of free time. if u want some more, ull have to get it from someone else. im tired. good nite.....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz****­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
big smile
great chapter
awesome though im sad that you decided to vaporize the cough drops though...........................
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
AWESOME!!! post soon!
laugh
it was the cough-drop's time. they were annoying some people *cough cough* and the fates called me and said it was their time. :) XD lol jk
laugh
who wants to write next? if no one posts by the time i get home from school, i will, but if someone did, ill post anyway just becuz im kewl like dat :) XD lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas swimmergirl7 said…
Wait. Your going to school [i]now[\i]?!

Ugh it isn't working.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
thats what i was wondering too... its 11:00pm where i am now...
Same^
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MythicLover said…
its 11:30pm now!
^sweet were in the same time zone
cool! I live in a M state
laugh
kewlio! i live... well im not allowed to to tell u. STRANGER DANGER!!!
hahaa lol :) XD!!!
Wellllllllll. You couldnt guess what house I live in*points that out to you*.
i forget, who said they were going to post next? i would but im am working on one of my other foums right now
Well someone post soon!
Who's posting next??
hmmm
i cant becuase my lil sis stole my book *glares at her room*
*starts thinking to self* Maybe if i bust down her door and take it back.....
laugh
LOL!
just take it back
laugh
cant i wish i could.... BWAHAHA!

LOL! :) XD
Ummm...why cant you take your book back??
Ask her politely and say: may I borrow my book for like 1 hour? Cause some fans want me to post but I need the book. I will give it back...
wink
and if she doesn't after what swimmergirl7 said, then bust down her door, take it and run! jk :)
^that's what i would do
So would...
meh
darn. after i karate chopped her door in half, you think she might take a hint, but no. She decides to hide it from me. *grumble grumble*
cool
I would sooooooooo grumble.
mischievous
yay! hey my sisters watching a movie now.... maybe if i sneak into her room and steal it back....?

Feeling: Mischevious XD
smile
^DO IT!!!!!
big smile
please get your book back and post!