ang mga bayani ng olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

ang mga bayani ng olympus 3994 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 3994

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DASDV said…
"My turn." said Jason. And he started reading.
The thing about plumeting down a hill 50 miles an houron a snack platter-if you realize it's a bad idea when your halfway down it's too late.
Percy narrowly missed a tree, glanceed of a boulder, and spun a three-sixty as he shot toward the highway.

"That's even better than Disneyland!" said Apollo
"NO WAY! Disneyland has it's a small world after all." said Nico
"WAIT you like that ride! The world is ending." said Thalia
"You are a dead to me." said Hades
"Ummm... What difference would that make? You'd still be able to see me?" said Nico
The stupid snack tray did not have power steering
"Well your snack tray doesn't." said Hephaestus.
"What would you do with a snack tray with power steering?" asked Leo
"Give it to monkeys DUH!" he replied.
He heard the gorgons screaming and caught a glimpse of Euryal's coral-snake hair at the top of the hill, but he didn't have time to worry about that. The roof of the apartment building loomed below him like the prow of a battleship. Head on collision ten, nine, eight...
"Seven six nine four divided by pizza multiplied by monkeys plus pizza is..." said Hermes
"positive ten million nine hundred eighty seven six hundred ninety four over pizza square monkey." said Athena.
"Now are you sure your the goddess of wisdom?" asked Zeus
"YES why?" she replied
"Oh nothing just asking." said Zeus
He managed to swivel sideways to avoid breaking his legs on impact. The platter swiveled across the roof and sailed through the air
Percy, Jason, and a snack platter can fly why can't I?" asked Travis
"Because they all have brains made of seaweed or not." said Annabeth.
As he fell towards the highway a horrible scenario flashed through his mind: his body smashing against an SUV's windshield some annoyed person trying to push him off with the wipers. Stupid 16 yearold kid falling from the sky! I'm late.
"Awww the poor SUV. I hope Percy doesn't fall on it, it could be a transformer." said Apollo
"TRANFORMERS!" sang Aphrodity
"MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!" sang Ares
"Hey! Your not allowed to karaoke with my wie!" said Hephaestus.
"But Esperanza's dead." said Ares
"I wasn't married to her!" said Hephaestus
"Well you weren't married to Aphrodity either." he said
"Oh good point." he said
At that dialogue Leo started crying.

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pugluv98 said…
^um, why is leo crying?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MythicLover said…
Maybe because he misses his mom and was crying because they mentioned her???
6I get that part but why make him cry? why not just make him just sad?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas myth-freak214 said…
its ok leo. dont cry. because if you cry ill cry.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheIceDemigod said…
My name is Leo to. I'm crying are u?

^hah it rhimes!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas goatlypowers said…
Awesome someone post. I would. But I'm a horrible writer
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greekgodess101 said…
angelic
ur amazing.nsimply amazing.
It's okay give it a try I bet you will do really good heroes of Olympus
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas swimmergirl7 said…
Amazing. Keep posting. I would contribute but don't own book sooooooo...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DASDV said…
[b] add the stuff here like "I will put monkey brains in your lunch if you don't post! Wahahahahah!" then put [/] but put a b after the slash.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
[ b ] word or sentence or pargraph [ / b ] but you know, with out the spaces between the things example again:

works with italicise and underline too except you put the i or u instead of a b
Can i continue?? If so should i make it short or longish??
Ok here is my take...

He glanced east. Just as he'd figured, a hundred yards uphill the highway cut through the base of the cliff.
Two tunnel entrances, one for each direction of traffic, stared down at him like eye sockets of a gaint skull.

"Anyone else think that sounds creepy?" Rachel whispers. Everyone agrees, but Hades and his son. Nico stated "We've since creepier"

In the middle, where the nose would have been, a cement wall jutted from the hillside, with a metal
door like the entrance to a bunker.

"OOh, we have a bunker too!!"Leo proclaims cheerfully. "But we don't have a metal door" Conner says somewhat sadly.Apollo coughed; earning him the Halls bag. "Im the god of medicine, I dont need the coughdrops" Apollo mutters under his breath.

It may have been a maintenance tunnel. Thats probably what mortals thought, if they noticed the door at all. But they couldn't see through the mist.

"Some can see through the mist, like me" Rachel uttered."That ,might be true, but he doesnt remember" Athena declared smartly."whatever" rachel says.

Percy knew the door was more than that

"Of course it is" Grover grumbled spooking everyone since they had forgotten he was there.

Two kids in armor flanked the entrance. They wore a bizarre mix of plumed Roman helmets, breastplates, scabbards, blue jeans, purple shirts, and white athletic shoes.

"Duh, its just the average demigod wear" clarisse snarles making Nico shocked that clarisse could speak the language of sarcastic; When he spoke this out loud....Well lets just say he sports a few fashionable bruises.

The guard on the right looked like a girl, though it was hard to tell for sure with all the armor. The one on the left was a stocky guy with a bow and quiver on his back.

"A child of Apollo maybe?" Hermes questioned. "I dont know, I need details of him first." Apollo said.

~can someone continue, i cant i have to go~

@heroesofolympus you have to put the [ b ] first then the paragraph, then the [ / b ] to end it, and btw i will finish that part and BTW AGAIN NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas darkrai6543 said…
laugh
post soon! XD

good job who is next
sad
SWEET!!! this is my favorite part!!!

both kids held long wooden staffs with iron spear tips, like old-fashioned harpoons.

"Harpoons? There FREAKING SPEARS!!!" Clarisse yelled "HE should know!!!" "Wait, why would he know?" Leo asked searching peoples faces for an explanation. "Lets just say Percy and Clarisse got into in ah, "dissagreement" about something." Nico said putting air quotes around the word. "Do we want to know?" Piper asked Annaeth. "Nope"

Percy's internal radar was pinging like crazy.

"ping,ping,ping" Connor said mockingly which earned him a slap upside his head by Thalia.

After so many horrible days, he'd finally reach his goal. His instincts told him that if he could make it inside that door, he might find safety for the first time since the wolves had sent him south. So why did he feel such dread?

"Because he doesn't belong there" Annabeth said darkly. "Yes, Perseus Jackson does not belong to a camp with demigods train to survive" Travis said sracasticly. But the death glare he got from Annabeth would have stopped a drakon in its tracks. Artemis waved for her to go on.

Farther up the hill, the gorgons were scrambling up the roof of the apartment complex. Three minutes away-

"More like less" Athena stated smartly.

-maybe less

"I guess hes not as stupid as he seems" Athena said. Annabeth coughed which made Apollo throw the Halls at her.

i know its not very long i got caught up in some stuff and now i am GROUNDED so no posts this weekend sorry
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Unimportance said…
good job pugluv98 with you're peice of chapter! This is cool! i would like to try so her is my attempt.
----------------------------

“No he’s not as stupid as he seems! Besides all his stupid questions, he actually knows a lot and notices details that we often miss!” Annabeth said after catching the Halls pack, blushing a little at the last part of her comment.

“Annyy wayy…” piper spoke awkwardly sensing Annabeth needed a break and taking the book from her.

Part of him wanted to run to the door in the hill.

“What? So those guarding it and the gorgons can attack him?” asked Thalia, as Nico lightly smacked her in the back of the head, earning him glares from both Zeus and Thalia. He quickly with drew his hand.

He would have to cross the median of the highway, but then it would be a short sprint. He could make it before the gorgons reached him.

“Does he really believe that?”
“Well, he needs to believe that there is at least some possibility of escape for him to continue!” snapped Annabeth.

Part of him wanted to head west to the ocean.

“That wont work in this situation”

That’s where he’d be safest. That’s where his power would be greatest.

“That’s very true”, Poseidon said sadly, “but he wouldn’t get there in time”

Those roman guards at the door made him uneasy. Something inside him said: this isn’t my territory. This is dangerous.

“Nooo, really?” Ares snickered. Piper sighed and continued reading.

”you’re right, of course,” said a voice next to him. Percy jumped. At first he thought Beano had managed to sneak up on him again,

At this every one sat forward in anticipation.

but the old lady sitting in the bushes was even more repulsive than a gorgon. She looked like a hippie who’d been kicked to the side of the road maybe forty years ago, where she’d been collecting trash and rags ever since.

Every body laughed at the comment but where nevus as to whom the old hag was. Hera just huffed. It seemed her cover had worked, but she really didn’t want to have to use it in the first place.

She wore a dress made of tie-dyed cloth, ripped-up quilts, and plastic grocery bags. Her frizzy mop of hair was gray-brown, like root-bear foam, tied back with a peace-sign headband. Warts and moles covered her face. When she smiled, she showed exactly three teeth.

Aphrodite squealed at the thought, “that’s revolting!” all the others nodded, but Hera just rolled her eyes.

“It isn’t a maintenance tunnel,” she confided. “It’s the entrance to camp.”
A jolt went up Percy’s spine. Camp. Yes, that’s where he was from. A camp. Maybe this was home. Maybe Annabeth was close by.

Annabeth looked down sadly while both Piper and Aphrodite said in complete unison “how cute!” then realizing what just happened Piper exclaimed “No! I’m turning into Aphrodite!” and all but said goddess, burst out laughing
“And just what is wrong with that?” huffed Aphrodite.
To witch Piper quickly replied, “nothing!” and continued reading.

But something felt wrong.

a demigod somewhere in the back could be herd singing:

“...How can we fall a sleep at night
When something’s clearly wrong
When we could feed a starving world
With what we through away
But all we serve are empty words
That always taste the same...”

Zeus caughed to get the girls attention, earning him back the cursed pack of halls, until one of her friends pulled the earplugs out of her ears. “Hello? How can you listen to music when we’re reading a book that might help us find Jackson!?”

“What? Oh sorry, I just walked in to help with the boat, listening to my ipod, and found all of you sitting there! So what’s happened?”

“Oh nothing.” The friend replied sarcastically “So what song are you listening to?”

“One of my favorite songs “when we stand together” by Nickelback.”

“Good job daughter!” announced Apollo startling the two bickering friends and making the others laugh. “But could we continue with the story please?

“Good idea.” And piper continued to read.
-------------
how was that?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas swimmergirl7 said…
sad
Amazing. Thats how! Post soon! I would post myself but idont have the book.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kristalovepercy said…
AWESOMENESS!
Cool post soon...i barely found time and space to read this!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas number1pjfan said…
Yes! Great job everyone who posted :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kristalovepercy said…
u guys are doing awesome!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas parras2 said…
smile
thank u guys for posting
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PerciusJackson said…
mischievous
hi im new to fanpop and awesome story
Who's gonna POST?!?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Pandia said…
wink
Im new too. Someone post soon!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jasonxpiper143 said…
can i write
testing bold ... hfuhuh
k this is my first one....

The gorgons were still on the roof of the apartement building. Then Stheno shrieked in delight and pointed to percy.

"wow.." said piper, interupting herself (cause she was reading)
then there was an awkward moment of silence.
"Carry on" said Hermes.

The old hippie lady-

"HAHA OLD HIPPIE LADY!!!" suprisingly Zeus was the one to make that remark.
Everyone was laughing, probably because they were scared what Zeus would do if they didn't.
"I dont find it funny" said Hera.
"Of course you don't" said Annabeth.
"HEY!watch your mouth you over-achieving little b-"
Piper interupted Hera by continuing with the story.

The old hippie lady raised her eyebrows. "Not much time to decide, child, you need to make your choice now". "Who are you"Percy asked.

"Yes who is this disgusting, filthy, toothless creature that-"
"Ahem" Hera interupted Aphrodite."Continue" Hera signalled the go on gesture with her hand.

k i know its short but i dont think its good so im just gonna stop there sorry..
Oh it is great don't worry jasonxpipper143 and by the way every one this is so cool how every one is trying to write one many I will write one in my spare time you have all inspired me to try again. ( I'm not next but many soon I'll tell u when)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HADES3_ said…
big smile
WHO ARE YOU PERCY ASKED THOUGH HE WASN'T SURE HE WANTED TO KNOW

well duh so gross. aphordite please shut you'r lip stick staind mouth.
hmph said aphrodite

THE LAST THING HE NEEDED WAS ANOTHER HARMLESS MORTAL WHO TURNED OUT TO BE A MONSTER OH YOU CAN CALL ME JUNE.

june why does that sound fameilar said annabeth.
cause it's a month duh said connor

THE OLD LADY'S EYES SPARKLED AS IF SHE MADE A EXCELLENT JOKE.

hahaha yeah riiiiiiight great joke *cough* lame*cough* *cough* said hermes
this time annabeth threw him the halls

IT IS JUNE ISNT IT THEY NAMED THE MONTH AFTER ME

(gasp) said annabeth. she turned to hera it was you
all she did was smile that scary smile

Okay...LOOK I SHOULD GO.

yes get away from the goddes said annabeth her voice drepping with sarcasticness. then a green light flashes and the next thing she see's is percy. hi he says watcha doing next thing that happens is annabeth faint's. percy were the heck have you been said nico.
around said percy. anyway can we wake up annabeth please and watch doing anyway reading a book about you. says athena. cool ok annabeth wake up. uhh 5 more minutes. no. wake up fine. her eyes widen when she sees percy she tacles him then salps him the hugs him then yells at him were the hades have you been you've been gone 8 months percy 8. at camp jupiter percy say now lets get back to the book says percy. her response is kissing him. okay back to the book.

sorry thats all the time i have.
p.s what do you think

ITS GREAT but now whos going to post??
laugh
that was surprisingly hilarious
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wierdo2 said…
zzz
I'd probably like it if it was readable. You'd be amazed the wonders propper grammar,punctuation do.
im only 7 and a half
surprise
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! YOUR SEVEN!!!
HOLY FRIKIN CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM JUST BARELY ELIGBLE FOR THIS!!!! But i dont care, cuz my birthday is AUGUST 18!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GreekRULES515 said…
laugh
Okay so I would like you guys to forget about Percy coming back sorry but I don't think Percy should be there right now at least not yet.....really SORRY

“Okay…Look, I should go. Two gorgons are coming. I don’t want them to hurt you.”
"So sweet!" Aphrodite squealed
June clasped her hands over her heart. “How sweet!
"ew!!! I'm like June!!!" Aphrodite groaned
"Excuse me?" Hera said.
"What?" Aphrodite said stupidly, she must have not realized who June was.
But that’s part of your choice!”
“My choice…” Percy glanced nervously toward the hill.

"I thought Percy was brave!" Connor snorted only to get slapped by three girls and two Gods.

The gorgons had taken off their green vests. Wings sprouted from their backs—smal bat wings, which glinted like brass. Since when did they have wings? Maybe they were ornamental. Maybe they were too smal to get a gorgon into the air. Then the two sisters leaped off the apartment building and soared toward him.
"DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!" Leo roared, while Hermes and the Stolls laughed.
Great. Just great.

"Percy...that is supposed to be bad not great." Travis said.
"Honestly! You've been dating Annanerd for like a bajillion years you should know that by now!"Connor said
"What!" Annabeth said.
"Don't worry I'll do it!" Piper said.She put the book down then dragged Connor and Travis out of the buildings. They heard a scream and the two boys and Piper entered. The boys were in their underwear and socks.

“Yes, a choice,” June said, as if she were in no hurry.
“You could leave me here at the mercy of the gorgons and go to the ocean. You’d make it there safely, I guarantee. The gorgons wil be quite happy to attack me and let you go. In the sea, no monster would bother you. You could begin a new life, live to a ripe old age, and escape a great deal of pain and misery that is in your future.”

Everyone sucked in their breaths Annabeth looked in pain like the time Percy had been offered to be a God.
Percy was pretty sure he wasn’t going to like the second option. “Or?”
“Or you could do a good deed for an old lady,” she said. “Carry me to the camp with you.”

The Stolls didn't say anything. What did Percy choose? They all thought.

“Carry you?” Percy hoped she was kidding. Then June hiked up her skirts and showed him her swolen purple feet.
Leo puked making APhrodite squeal and disappear and Piper say, "Cool! I mean..."

“I can’t get there by myself,” she said. “Carry me to camp—across the highway, through the tunnel, across the river.”
"That's a long walk." Leo said shuddering.
"Seriously?"Jason said.
"What?"

Percy didn’t know what river she meant, but it didn’t sound easy. June looked pretty heavy. The gorgons were only fifty yards away now—leisurely gliding toward him as if they knew the hunt was almost over. Percy looked at the old lady. “And I’d carry you to this camp because—?”

"Exactly! Why carry rotten Hera she's a Goddess!" Annabeth said
"Don't test me girl!" Hera growled.
"What are you going to do? Take my boyfriend away? Because you already DID"
Even Hera couldn't reply since Poseidon was glaring too.

“Because it’s a kindness!” she said. “And if you don’t, the gods wil die, the world we know wil perish, and everyone from your old life will be destroyed. Of course, you wouldn’t remember them, so I suppose it won’t matter.
You’d be safe at the bottom of the sea.…”
Percy swalowed. The gorgons shrieked with laughter as they soared in for the kil .
“If I go to the camp,” he said, “will I get my memory back?”
“Eventual y,” June said. “But be warned, you wil sacrifice much! You’l lose the mark of Achil es. You’l feel pain, misery, and loss beyond anything you’ve ever known.
But you might have a chance to save your old friends and family, to reclaim your old life.”

Okay I'm done hope you enjoyed
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Aponimisae said…
wink
Oo! Nice! First to comment! Yeah! I did enjoy it. I agree about Percy not being there... Yet...
Jk, heroesofOlympus's comment wasn't there when I saw it. Posted JUST before mine. :sigh: oh we'll. First worst, second best, right?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas someone3724 said…
^^^youre annoying
hahahaha no just jokeing im really 12
^you could have at least put quotation marks, especially if your 12
yeah.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Piper_ofArtemis said…
crying
Dude... this is crazy,and yet... i like it... Well i guess that makes sense since all of my family and friends say im insane... in the best possible way of course... LOL I would so help with posting but i let a friend borrow my book and she is a REALLY slow reader... I miss having my Percy fix every evening... The crying face is for that reason alone. I LOVE this!!
~Piper~
surprise
*gasp* HADES your 7 *pause* you better not be joking cause you made it sound for real
angry
dude not funny i just read your other comment
sick
plz post. i know but u try to use proper grammer when you have the flu and u cant see outur left eye........:|
meh