ang mga bayani ng olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

ang mga bayani ng olympus 3994 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3994

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Jasonfan44 said…
"Wedding!" Connor shouted, coming out of his coma.
"Connor!" Travis shouted, and ran over.
"Sorry, sir ," Connor snorted. "My twin taught me not to talk to strangers!"
There was whispering going on.
Travis glared at Connor.
"stop acting like a baby Connor," Travis said.
"When you stop acting like an adult!" Connor screamed. He was about to head back our when Travis stopped him.
"Can't run away from me again." Travis said.
"Just watch me," Connor responded. He pushed Travis on the floor. "see ya, no, GOOD BYE! FOREVER!" Connor stormed out. Jason, Leo and Annabeth were helping up Travis. Hermes was heartbroken. Katie was sobbing. "I'm going after him." Travis said.
"No your not," it was ZeUs.
There were gasps.
"I thought you didn't care for us," Travis challenged.
"I do not, but Connor seems abandoned by his brother. You need to show that you trust him to make the right decaions. By the way, what did you fight about."
"My mutruity." Travis grumbled. Then he sat down next to Katie.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kayleegurule said…
Travis suddenly looked up like he got an idea. He had that same evil glint in his eyes that everybody hates. He got up and walked over to Poseidon. Poseidon knelt down and Travis whispered something in his ear. Poseidon smiled and nodded.
Travis walked back to the couch and said, “Continue.”
“Don!” Hazel said. “Don’t be rude.” “No, man, I just-” Their house god Vitellius shimmered into existence, standing half embedded into Frank’s couch. “Fauns in the dining Hall! What are we coming to? Centurion Dakota, do your duty?” “I am,” Dakota grumbled into his goblet. “I’m having dinner!”
Everyone laughed except Annabeth who cursed.
“What is it?” Thalia asked her friend.
“Conner stole my hat again,” Annabeth told them.
“He is good,” Hermes said clearly missing his other son.
“Conner’s the best at stealing but I’m the best at pranks,” Travis explained.
Don was still sniffing around Percy. Artemis read. “Man, you’ve got an empathy link with a faun!”
“Satyr!” Grover and Coach Hedge shouted.
“You’re talking to a book,” said Clarisse flatly.
Hedge hefted his club and she shut up not wanting to deal with him right now.
Percy leaned away from him. “A what?” “An empathy link! It’s real faint, like someone suppressed it, but-”
“That’s what you did to it!” Grover shouted at Hera. “You suppressed the empathy link! That’s why I couldn’t contact him!”
“That and I had Morpheus put him in a sleep so he couldn’t dream,” Hera explained.
Annabeth started cursing Hera which didn’t help the situation. Artemis read over the yelling.
“I know what!” Nico stood suddenly. “Hazel, how about we give you and Frank time to get Percy oriented? Dakota and I can visit the praetor’s table. Don and Vitellius, you come too. We can discuss strategies for the war games.”
“Strategies for losing?” Ares asked.
“Strategies for losing?” Dakota muttered.
Everyone snorted.
“Death Boy is right!” Vitellius said.
“How’d he know Nico’s nickname?” asked Thalia.
“This legion fights worse than we did in Judea, and that was the first time we lost our eagle. Why, if I were in charge-”
“Okay, now he’s just starting to sound like that Octopus guy,” muttered Leo.
Jason snickered, “its Octavian.”
“Oh,” was all Leo said.
“Could I just eat the silverware first?” Don asked. “Let’s go!” Nico stood and grabbed Don and Vitellius by the ears. Nobody but Nico could actually touch the Lares. Vitellius spluttered with outrage as he was dragged off to the praetor’s table.
“He’s not gonna like that,” Jason mumbled.
“Ow!” Don protested. “Man, watch the ‘fro!” “Come on, Dakota!” Nico called over his shoulder. The centurion got up reluctantly. He wiped his mouth-uselessly, since it was permanently stained red. “Back soon.” He shook all over, like a dog trying to get dry. Then he staggered away, his goblet sloshing.
Everyone laughed at that.
“What was that about?” Percy asked. “And what’s wrong with Dakota?” Frank sighed. “He’s okay. He’s a son of Bacchus, the wine god. He’s got a drinking problem. Percy’s eyes widened. “You let him drink wine?”
All of the demigods shuddered at the idea.
“Gods, no!” Hazel said. “That would be a disaster. He’s addicted to red Kool-Aid. Drinks it with three times the normal sugar, and he’s already ADHD-you know, attention deficit/hyperactive. One of these days, his head is going to explode.”
“No kidding,” grumbled Jason.
Percy looked at the praetor’s table. Most of the senior officers were in deep conversation with Reyna. Nico and his two captives, Don and Vitellius, stood on the periphery. Dakota was running back and forth along a line on stacked shields, banging his goblet on them like they were xylophone.
“I like xylophones,” Apollo muttered.
“ADHA,” Percy said. “You don’t say.” Hazel tried not to laugh. “Well . . . most demigods are. Or dyslexic. Just being a demigod means that our brains are wired differently. Like you-you said you had trouble reading.” “Are you guys that way too?” Percy asked. “I don’t know,” Hazel admitted. “Maybe. Back in my day, they just called kids like us ‘lazy.’” Percy frowned. “Back in your day?”
“Smooth,” Ares uttered.
Artemis was about to continue when suddenly Travis stood up and yelled, “WATER BALLOON FIGHT!”
Poseidon waved his hand and about a hundred buckets appeared full of water balloons. Everyone grabbed some and started throwing them. Apollo got Artemis right in the face, Poseidon got both of his brothers, Annabeth threw several at Hera, and Jason and Piper tag teamed to get Leo.
Travis saw one hit an invisible force. He went over took off the hat to find his brothers face and hair soaking wet. But only to get one thrown in his face as well.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cinnominbubble said…
sure ignore my post.
Blame Jasonfan44 it was his idea to have Coach Hedge. But BTW Harry Potter doesn't really go with this forum, so I understand why he didn't use it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas itsjustamonster said…
cake
percy would have loved that water ballon fight and annabeth should like keep her hat in a safe because thats the second time it was stolen today and don't you think they should go back and work on the Argo II again? well anyway i lost my book so until then i casn't post not like i would alot even if i had my book but still someone else post!!!and soon!!! oh and happy early easter every body cake for everyone!!
ok Pout i wanted randomness. Oww Lilac! sorry you wont understand! LILAC GET BACK HERE!
Thanks both of you. IDK when Jasonfan will post again but I'll post either later tonight or tomorrow.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas universalpowa said…
:D

so glad u guys are posting!

post soon!!! :D lol
Connor was soaked but laughing. " remember that time where we poured a whole tub of water in the Athena cabin?" Connor asked.
"yes. Connor, do you feel abandoned by me" Travis asked.
Connor got a straight face. "of course. You'll be spending the rest of your life with Katie. I will never learn to trust again! First Luke, now you! Whenever I trust someone, it bits me in the butt!"
"you can find love, like I did."
"Did you not listen to me? You only care about yourself! You know what, I'd rather spend the day with Annabeth than talk to you!"
"Uh is that an insult?" Annabeth asked
Connor nodded. "Annabeth you got some makeup on yur face." then connor sat next to Annabeth and made a Im keePing my mouth shut gesture.
zzz
Travis went over to Conner carrying something in his pocket. It might be the only thing that will get him to open his yap.
“Come on Conner, all you have to do is say something and all of these,” Travis pulled a bag of sugar coated gummy worms out of his pocket. “Could be yours.”
Travis waved the bag in front of his brother’s face. Conner fallowed it with his eyes. Sugar coated gummy worms were Conner’s one true weakness.
“All you have to do is speak,” Travis told his brother. “You know you want them.”
You could almost see Conner’s mouth starting to water. Then suddenly he got a determined expression. He stood up right in front of his brother and kneed him in his soft spot. Conner quickly took the bag of gummy worms and sat back on the couch as if nothing happened as Travis fell to the floor moaning and groaning.
“Travis, honey, maybe you should just let Conner cool down for a bit,” Katie advised.
Travis nodded and, with difficulty, got onto the couch next to his fiancé.
“Keep reading,” he squeaked.
Piper who now had the book started to read. Hazel cursed herself. Luckily for her, Frank spoke up: “I wish I was ADHD or dyslexic. All I got is lactose intolerance.”
Everyone, except Conner who was shaking with laughter, cracked up at this.
Percy grinned. “Seriously?” Frank might’ve been the silliest demigod ever, but Hazel thought he was cute when he pouted.
“Aw,” Piper and Aphrodite cooed together.
Then Piper yelled, “Dang it!”
His shoulders slumped. And I love ice cream, too . . .” Percy laughed. Hazel couldn’t help joining in. It was good to sit at dinner and actually feel like she was among friends. “Okay, so tell me,” Percy said, why is it bad to be in the Fifth Cohort. “You guys are great.” The compliment made Hazel’s toes tingle.
Everyone glanced at Conner expecting a comment. He looked like he was about to break a sweat from trying to keep his mouth closed so hard.
“It’s . . . complicated. Aside from being Pluto’s kid, I want to ride horses.”
“I like this girl,” Poseidon muttered, but then he looked at Annabeth and quickly said, “But she’s not as good as you.”
Annabeth smiled being glad that Percy’s dad approves, if only her mother good do the same.
“That’s why you use a cavalry sword?” She nodded. “It’s stupid, I guess. Wishful thinking. There’s only one pegasus at camp-Reyna’s. The unicorns are just kept for medicine, because the shavings off their horns cure poison and stuff. Anyway, Roman fighting is always done on foot. Cavalry . . . they kind of look down on that. So they look down on me.”
Poseidon started booing Jason. Jason, Zeus, and Thalia all sent him a glare.
“Their lose,” Percy said. "What about you Frank?” “Archery,” he muttered. “They don’t like that either, unless you’re a child of Apollo.
Apollo pumped his fist.
Then you’ve got an excuse. I hope my dad is Apollo, but I don’t know.
Ares for some reason looked offended.
I can’t do poetry very well.
“Neither can Apollo,” Thalia mumbled. Everyone who’s heard Apollo recite shuddered.
Apollo looked offended right along with Ares.
And I’m not sure I want to be related to Octavian.”
Jason snorted, “Can’t blame you there.”
“Can’t blame you,” Percy said.
Everyone, except Conner, chuckled at the similarities.
“But you’re excellent with the bow-the way you pegged those gorgons? Forget what other people think.” Frank’s face turned at red as Dakota’s Kool-Aid. “Wish I could. They all think I should be a sword fighter because I’m big and bulky.” He looked down at his body, like he couldn’t quite believe it was his.
“I can’t believe it either,” Aphrodite muttered as if scared to see the real thing.
“They say I’m too stocky for an archer. Maybe if my dad would ever claim me . . .”
Everyone looked at Apollo.
He looked up from his IPod and saw everyone staring. “What?”
“Is he your son?” explained Poseidon.
“Let’s see,” Apollo started tapping his chin. “Frank Zhang . . . Frank Zhang . . . Frank Zhang, nope. Not mine.”
They ate in silence for a few minutes. A dad who wouldn’t claim you . . . Hazel knew that feeling. She sensed Percy could relate, too.
Hades and Poseidon looked at the ground.
“You asked about the Fifth,” she said at last. “Why it’s the worst cohort. That actually started way before us.” She pointed to the back wall, where the legions standards were on display. “See the empty pole in the middle?”
“The eagle,” Jason remembered.
“The eagle,” Percy said. Hazel was stunned.
So were the gods and older half-bloods.
“How’d you know?” Percy shrugged. “Vitellius was talking about how the legion lost its eagle a long time ago-the first time, he said. He acted like it was a huge disgrace. I’m guessing that’s what’s missing. And from the way you and Reyna were talking earlier, I’m guessing your eagle got lost a second time, more recently, and it had something to do with the Fifth Cohort.”
Everyone looked at Jason for comparison.
He nodded. “That’s what happened.”
“Did he get smarter?” Thalia asked.
Annabeth shrugged. (She’d finally gotten Aphrodite to take the make-up off of her.)
“Maybe Hera gave him a few extra brain cells when she took his memory,” muttered Travis who was still sore but not squeaking anymore.
Everyone who knew Percy cracked up, except Conner who again was shaking with laughter. Poseidon just glared at them all.
Piper was about to continue when suddenly Leo stood up and said that he was supposed to check on the Argo II with Jake today and left. Everyone laughed when they say Conner put toilet paper on Leo’s shoe as he walked by. Now the whole cmap would get to see that.
^ How can I compete with that. I may not post today. Key word MAY
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MythicLover said…
WELL good job on the chapter and someone post soon!
Nice post! Wait-post? Oh yeah POST!!!! Please people!
:D AWESOME! :D LOL

someone post soon! i dont have my SON book, im on vacation. lolz
big smile
thanks every1 i always try 2 put 100% into my writing. If u like this then u should check out my mark of athena and stolent trident forums.
kk send the link!
The Heroes of Olympus: The Mark of Athena
link
The Stolen Trident
link
big smile
Amazingness Amazingness Amazingness epicnessism that's what that chapter was anyway post soon.
hmmm
Hazel made a mental note never to underestimate Percy again.
"Bad mistake..." Thalia said
When he first arrived, she thought he was alittle goofy from all the questions he asked -about the feast of tuna and all- but he clearly was smarter then he let on.
"Well he really did get smarter then because at camp half blood that never happened, that's one of the reasons he got his nickname Seaweed Brain." Annabeth explained to Piper with a faraway look in her eyes as if thinking of better times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well it kinda sucked, I just posted cause I was bored I don't mind if someone reposts the text in a longer chapter but plz post what you thought of the so-short-it-shouldn't-be-called-a-chapter chapter and someone else post soon.
I'm almost done with the chapter I'll be posting it soon.
After about three hours of working on the Argo II Leo was finally able to come back to Olympus. But he wasn’t expecting to see what he saw when he walked into the throne room. Leo went and joined the circle of gods and half-bloods.
“How long have they been at this?” Leo asked Piper while watching Conner put Travis into a headlock.
“About an hour, maybe two. We’ve tried everything we can’t get Conner to stop wrestling with Travis,” Piper said with a worried expression.
Looks like it’s up to me, Leo thought. Leo went over to Conner and Travis; he immediately pulled Conner off of his brother and got in between the twins.
“Stop it!” Leo yelled. “Usually I like watching people wrestle, but this has gone too far. Now apologize to each other and sit down.”
Unfortunately it didn’t help, Conner continued to glare at his brother as he sat down next to Annabeth on the couch. Travis looked hurt about how his brother’s acting but he sat next to Katie anyway.
“How about I read,” offered Thalia. She was just trying to break the tension between the brothers.
Hazel made a mental note not to underestimate Percy again.
“That’s a smart idea,” said Thalia.
“You should know,” commented Travis. “Remember Pinecone Face?”
Everyone broke into a fit of laughter, except Conner who again had gone quiet.
When he’d first arrived, she’d thought he was a little goofy from the questions he’d asked-about the Feast of Tuna and all-but clearly he was smarter then he let on.
“He is?” questioned Thalia.
Grover shrugged.
“You’re right,” she said. “That’s exactly what happened.” “So what is this eagle anyway? Why is it a big deal?” Frank looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping. “It’s the symbol of the whole camp-a big eagle made of gold. It’s supposed to protect us in battle and make our enemies afraid.
“Almost like Hades’ Helm of Darkness,” Katie said.
Each legion’s eagle gave it all sorts of power, and ours came from Jupiter himself. Supposedly Julius Caesar nicknamed our legion ‘Fulminata’-armed with lightning because of what the eagle could do.” “I don’t like lightning,” Percy said.
“You better not,” Zeus grunted. “I still haven’t forgotten when you flew in the plane.”
“We were kind of in a hurry then, Zeus,” Annabeth defended.
“Whatever, if he hadn’t had my lightning bolt then he would have been blasted out of the sky,” the King of the Gods told her.
No one dared to say anything as Thalia read the next part.
“Yeah, well,” Hazel said, “it didn’t make us invincible. The Twelfth lost its eagle the first time way back in the ancient days, during the Jewish Rebellion.” “I think I saw a movie like that,” Percy said. Hazel shrugged. “Could be. There have been lots of books and movies about legions losing their eagles. Unfortunately it happened quite a few times. The eagle was so important . . . well, archaeologists have never recovered a single eagle from ancient Rome. Each legion guarded theirs to the last man, because it was charged with power from the gods. They’d rather hide it or melt it down than surrender it to an enemy. The Twelfth was lucky the first time. We got our eagle back. But the second time . . .” “You guys were there?”
“Nope,” said Jason.
“Wait, Jason what do you mean?” Annabeth asked.
“Well, there was a search back in the 1980s, in Alaska, so of course none of them could have gone,” he explained.
They both shook their heads. “I’m almost as new as you.” Frank tapped his probatio plate. “Just got here last month. But everyone’s heard the story. It’s bad luck to even talk about this. There was this huge expedition back in the eighties . . .”
“Told you,” Jason gloated.
“No one said you were wrong,” Thalia said to her brother.
“That prophecy you noticed in the temple,” Hazel continued, “the one about the seven demigods and the Doors of Death? Our senior praetor at the time Michael Varus, from the Fifth Cohort. Back then the Fifth was the best in camp. He thought it would bring glory to the legion if he could figure out the prophecy and make it come true-save the world from storm and fire and all that. He talked to the augur, and the augur said the answer was in Alaska. But he warned Michael it wasn’t time yet. The prophecy wasn’t for him.
“No it’s for us,” Jason, Leo, and Piper said together.
“But he went anyway,” Percy guessed. “What happened?” Frank lowered his voice. “Long, gruesome story. Almost the entire Fifth Cohort was wiped out. Most of legion’s Imperial Gold weapons were lost, along with the eagle. The survivors went crazy or refused to talk about what attacked them.” I know, Hazel thought solemnly. But she kept quiet.
“I got an idea,” said Annabeth.
“Since the eagle was lost,” Frank continued, the camp has been getting weaker. Quests are more dangerous. Monsters attack the borders more often. Morale is lower. The last month or so, things have been getting much worse, much faster.
Jason had a look of guilt on his face. I should be there helping, he thought.
“And the Fifth Cohort took the blame,” Percy guessed. “So now everyone thinks we’re cursed.” Hazel realized her gumbo was cold. She sipped a spoonful, but the comfort food didn’t taste very comforting. “We’ve been the outcasts of the legion since . . . well, since the Alaska disaster. Our reputation got better when Jason became praetor-” “The kid who’s missing?” Percy asked.
Jason sat forward excitedly. He would get to hear what his friends thought of him.
“Yeah,” Frank said. “I never met him. Before my time. But I hear he was a good leader. He practically grew up in the Fifth Cohort.
“So, how does a child of Jupiter end up in the worst cohort?” Leo asked.
“Leo, I went to camp when I was three,” Jason said as if it was obvious. “No one wanted to have a toddler in their cohort. But the centurion of the time, stood for me.”
He didn’t care what people thought about us. He started to rebuild our reputation. Then he disappeared.”
“Thanks to a certain no good goddess,” Thalia and Annabeth muttered.
Hera glared at them both.
Thalia was about to continue when suddenly a huge water balloon landed on Travis.
“CONNER!” he yelled.
Conner broke into a fit of laughter so bad he fell off the couch. Travis stood up, grabbed Conner by the legs and dragged him outside the throne room. When he closed the doors he asked, “What is your problem!”
“You know for someone who’s supposed to be the smart one you sure don’t listen very well,” Conner retorted.
“That’s it, I’m sick of us fighting! What do I have to do to make thing good between us again?” Travis demanded.
“You want to know how to make things good,” Conner checked.
Travis nodded.
“Then break up with Katie.”
sunny
I'm ot posting again until someone comments.
I am posting!

"ARE YOU CRAZY!" Travis shouted.
"Nope."
"Are you sure you didn't put 50 spoons of sugar in your Rice Krispes?"
"Of course I did."
Travis sighed. "Connor, I'm gonna be there. Remember when you were sick?"
"Yeah and Chris took care of me."
"No the other time, the measles?"
"Chiron took care of me."
"Are you really that stupid. I TOOK CARE OF YOU!"
"LOOK RIGHT THERE! YOU INSULTED ME! You better break that girl's heart or I'll steal the ring, and your teddy bear.Also your makeup bag" Connor threatened. "And take pictures of it, post it online, show it to the campers of Camp Half-blood, even the Hermes cabin. I'll put the ring on the bear and say you married it."
Travis looked like he wanted to throw his twin off the Empire State Building. "Grow up Connor. You do that, then I will prank you so bad. Also, I'll make sure when Chirstmas comes around you won't get any candy, just books,and calculators."
"I'm gonna hang out with Annabeth and use big words on you!" Then Connor ran in, with Travis still thinking about his decision. Stay with Katie, and not be nice to Connor or, be nice to Connor and break up with Katie. True love is rare Some voice in Travis' mind. Brothers are forever A tiny part of his brain protested. Travis let out a scream of fury.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MythicLover said…
Good job!
Thanks, guys you gotta listen to this song. I don't want this night to end by Luke Bryan.
“Travis? Is everything okay?” My dad called from inside the throne room.
“Everything’s fine!” I shouted back.
What am I going to do? I thought. How can I choose between the two people that I love most in the world? Right now I actually envy Percy for not being able to remember anything. He gets to lose his memory, have an adventure and start over in a new place and I have to choose my two favorite people. Then suddenly it hit me, I knew who to choose, I knew what I had to do.
I walked into the Throne room and turned to Conner. “Just so you know, I hate you for making me do this.”
He got a smile on his face, guessing my decision.
I turned towards Katie. She looked like she was about to have a panic attack. “I choose you.”
She immediately got a look on her face that made up for it. She had the same expression on her face that Annabeth had when Percy turned down being a god.
“WHAT!” Conner screamed behind me.
I turned back towards Conner. “You heard me. I chose Katie because she would never make me choose between the two people I love most, like you did. So do your worst. I don’t care; I’ll take whatever you give me, but watch out ‘cause you of all people know how good I am at revenge.”
“Fine,” he said but he had pure hate in his voice. Everyone just watched not sure what to do. “But just remember you asked for it.”
He ran out of the throne room. I could see tears running down his face as he jogged towards the elevator.
When I sat down next to Katie she asked, “Are you sure? He’s your brother after all?”
I leaned in and kissed her. When we broke apart I said, “I’m positive. I can’t picture going one day without you by my side.”
She smiled and I could tell from the look in her eyes that she felt the same way.
“Aw! How cute,” Aphrodite cried.
Piper started to cry and most of the girls joined in."I-I -I feel like an idiot but it's SO sweet!"
Nice both of you.

Connors Pov.
I hate him. I hate the world. I hate my life. I ran to camp. I jogged passed everyone, tears stinging in my eyes. I ran to the Hermes cabin climbed in my chest(yeah I can do that get over it). I cried. I kept crying. Never again shall I trust anyone. I remembered when we were young, I had asked Travis if I could count on him and trust him. He said he would. That was the days before we found out we were demigods. Then I remembered something else, the contract. I climbed out of my chest and went through Travis'. I found it. I rushed to mt. Olympus. I walked in with a cruel smile. "remember this Travis." I said waving it in front of his face.
mischievous
ohhhhh the contract!!!!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! and that also makes two people who wish they were in percy's position.....wierd. well anyway someone post soon!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas klyonsm2 said…
big smile
hey, i just got the book for easter, soon i might post soon. HAPPY EASTER!!
“Remember this Travis?” Conner said waving a piece of paper in front of Travis’ face.
Travis grabbed the paper and looked at it. “And this is?”
“This is the contract we made that clearly states ‘I Travis Archibald Stoll,” everyone snorted. “Will be there to help and care for my brother as long as he needs me’ so ha you can’t choose Katie.”
“You mean the one that we made when we were six?” Travis asked.
Conner nodded.
“Actually lucky for me,” Travis said looking closely at the contract. “I spelled my middle and last name wrong and this says that I will be here for you as long as you need me-”
“Ha!”
“-but Conner, you don’t need me. We’re turning eighteen next month, you haven’t needed me for years and no matter what I will always be here for you, you know that.”
“Well then you’re wrong because I don’t know that! You know Luke said that exact same thing before he went and joined the Titans; it wasn’t just the gods and Annabeth that he betrayed it was both of us and you act like it was nothing.”
“Conner, were you not there all the times he ranted about how horrible the gods were! I saw that coming! The question is how you did not? I knew not to take his promises seriously.”
“Yeah, like how I shouldn’t take yours seriously?”
“I keep all of my promises!”
“No you don’t, ‘cause if you did then you’d be back at camp pranking the Ares cabin right now not making out with that Minotaur dung!”
Travis went rigid. “Take. That. Back. NOW!”
“Make me!”
Next Travis did something no one expected. He punched Conner in the face.
Now guess who was enjoying this. Not just ares and Clarisse. Zeus, Jason, poseidon, and Leo. Everyone else was horrified and completely shocked. Travis happily sat down next to Katie. Connor was out cold on the floor. "Connor, now you can't run to your little box!" Travis shouted. Everyone stared at him, confused. "His little hissing spot." Travis explained. Annabeth got up(because she was sick of them fighting as of te rest of them.), went over to where Connor was laying on the floor, groaning. You could actually see the tension in the room. Annabeth picked up Connor, turned towards Travis. "I can't believe you guys are brothers anymore." Annabeth said, and walked back to where she was sitting, and layed Connor there and sat on the other side of Thalia.
Nic i'll post after school
You guys are FAST!

"Can we get back to the book?" Grover said nervously
"Fine"everyone said
 You guys are FAST! "Can we get back to the book?" Grover sinabi nervously "Fine"everyone sinabi
big smile
hey guys read my fourm pleaseeee!!!!!!!!!!
link
kk!
Thalia continued to read.
"yeah," Frank said "i never met him.before my time.but i hear he was a good leader.he practically grew up in the fifth cohort."
"got that right." jason said
everyone might've laughed or someone would've pointed out that jason was talking to a book, but after what happened with conner and travis, no one was in the mood.
"He didnt care what people thought about us. he started to rebuild our reputation. Then he disappeared."
"which put us back at square one." hazel said bitterly."made us look cursed all over again. Im sorry,percy. now you know what you've gotten yourself into."
percy sipped his blue soda and gazed thoughtfully across the dining hall.

thalia paused to see if anyone would comment. no one did.
"you know, this was alot funner when people were commenting on everything and conner and travis didnt hate each other.." thalia said.
"she's right." annabeth said
everyone nodded in agreement. Hermes and Travis looked saddest of all.conner was still knocked out on the couch between annabeth and thalia. apollo was attending to his black eye.

"guess its a bad time to mention i stole all of your wallets, huh?" leo asked. everyone checked their pockets and saw their wallet was gone.
"LEO!" piper yelled. she kicked Leo's chair leg and he went backward and hit his head. she helped him up, but only to kick him in his soft spot. everyone retrieved their wallet.
"ow." leo said, his voice an octive higher than it should've been.
everyone body laughed for the first time since the travis-getting-engaged drama began.
"i know what that boy needs." Demeter said pointing at leo, who was laying on the ground. "That boy needs cereal!"
suddenly everyone had bowls of cereal in their laps. they all groaned.
zeus coughed and "accidently" knocked his cereal on the floor. it not only earned him the ricola, but also a glare from Demeter.

"well,i dont think we really need cereal,but," apollo said, pushing his cereal aside."but, i do think its time for a lunch break."
"oh my gods, apollo has a good idea for once!" artermis and athena both exclaimed at the same time.
conner was just now waking up. he looked up.
"apollo?"
"yes."
"what in hades happened?"
"Travis umm...sort punched you.."
"why would travis ever punch me?" conner asked.
"well," apollo said "you got mad at him about the whole wedding thing and-"
conner sat up and asked "what wedding thing?"
everyone starred at him in shock.
"conner," apollo said calmly, "what is the last thing you remember?"

"well," conner asnwered" we found a book and started reading it and then the gods showed up..and then the very last thing i remember is me and Travis pranking all you guys by making gumballs rain from the ceiling.."
everyone starred at conner, mouths wide open. conner forgot about Travis's engagment.
NICE!
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I was going to post a chapter but then I remembered that I have an essay due tomorrow on The Time Machine and I haven't even started it yet. So I will post as soon as i's finished, but until then you'll have to wait, i'll do my best to post tonight though. Thank you, bye.
"He is amesiac!" Apollo shrieked.
"Big words," Connor and Travis mumbled, rubbig their heads.
Connor glanced at Katie and saw a ring. "Who proposed?" Travis glanced nervously. "You," he squeaked. Katie sent a glare that ares would give. "Me? Ew! Marriage is gross! I remembered you said marriage was the shir cut to death." Connor said. Katie was still glaring at Travis. "I proposed to her, please don't hurt me!" Travis said covering himself. Nothing happend. That was scarier. Travis looked at a grumpy Connor. "your married?" Connor asked, almost sounding like he was a three year old that didn't get the toy he wanted. Connor fainted. "There he goes again," Apollo muttered.
LOLOLOLOLOL

wow...you guys made this forum like a DRAMA forum.
xD
someone post soon! AWESOMEEE :D
Hopefully this gets back on the pop cont.
I just finished my essay so I'll post as soon as the chapter's done.
big smile
no they should have kept him in the dark let him enjoy the bliss of thinking he still had his brother. Anyway whos posting next?
Kayleegurule, then me.
wink
kayleegurule just to clarify, your not posting until this chapter is done right? Because if you aren't then i can post if you are then please post away!
“Well, considering that we can’t do much until he awakes,” said Apollo. “How about we continue with the book? Leo, continue.”
“Sure,” Leo said simply as he grabbed the book from Thalia.
“I don’t even know where I come from . . . but I’ve got a feeling this isn’t the only time I’ve been an underdog.” He focused on Hazel and managed a smile. “Besides joining the legion is better than being chased through the wilderness by monsters.
“He’s got a point,” Apollo agreed. “There’s no electricity or hair gel.”
“Or mirrors and make-up,” Aphrodite added.
Leo shook his head but continued reading. I’ve got myself some new friends. Maybe together we can turn things around for the Fifth Cohort, huh?”
“That would be nice,” Jason muttered while looking at Piper wistfully.
A horn blew at the end of the hall. The officer’s at the Praetor’s table got to their feet-even Dakota, his mouth vampire-red from Kool-Aid.
“He’s a vampire!” Aphrodite shrieked.
*Cue face palm from everyone, except Conner who’s still unconscious*
“The games begin!” Reyna announced.
“Finally!” shouted Ares and Clarisse.
The campers cheered and rushed to collect their equipment from the stacks along the walls. “So we’re the attacking team? Percy asked over the noise. “Is that good?”
“Yes and no,” Jason said, no one bothered to tell him that he was talking to the book.
Hazel shrugged. “Good news: we get the elephant. Bad news-”
“You lose?” Annabeth guessed.
Jason nodded.
“Let me guess,” Percy said. “The Fifth Cohort always loses.”
Annabeth blushed.
Frank slapped Percy on the shoulder. “I love this guy.
“At least somebody does,” Thalia joked.
A few of the demigods chuckled.
Come on, new friend. Let’s go chalk up my thirteenth defeat in a row!”
“He’s enthusiastic,” Ares grunted.
“I was going to go with optimistic,” Zeus disagreed.
"You both know big words?" Artemis asked shocked.
“Next is Frank,” Leo told them, but before Leo could start reading again Conner stood up, surprising everyone, and screamed, “YOU’RE GETTING MARRIED!”
:D YAY

someone post soon! :D lolz
Jasonfan is next
"Of course I am! We spent a whole hour-" Travis started only to get interrupted by Annabeth who said, "Actually, a whole day."
"Fine, a day on this, arguing." Travis grumbled.
"Meh, whatever, I DON'T APPROVE!" Connor shouted.
"Are you my mother?" Travis said then immediately regretted it.
Connor went berserk. "YOU WOULD SAY THAT!!!!!!! Just because your older doesn't mean you can say that, you know that. I WANNA READ NOW!" Connor shouted, grabbing the book from Leo.