I do think that you probably should avoid the following sites I am going to list. I will add madami to the listahan when I find madami sites I think you should probably avoid. So if anyone sends you iugnay to the following sites, you have been warned that they could be tricking you. Some of these are obviously bad sa pamamagitan ng the name of the url but some of them are very sneaky to trick you.
UNLESS YOU ARE A SICKO I ADVISE YOU NOT TO GO TO THE FOLLOWING SITES
I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated sa pamamagitan ng you. I was so enchanted sa pamamagitan ng your beauty that I ran into that pader over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes. If beauty were time, you'd be eternity. If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer. Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon. You'd better direct that beauty somewhere else, you'll set the carpet on fire. If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents. For a moment I thought I...
1. Angel Eyes - call her this name and she'll either think you're lying or you'll get some action faster than a pit toro on a t-bone.
2. Baby Doll - is a class girlfriend name so call her this all you want even if she is the kind who will out chug you in serbesa and pull a monster truck over your face on occasion.
3. Bubble Butt - is one of those names you never, and I mean never call your girlfriend since this will end it all, and there will be no chance in getting back with her even for a drunken 2 am booty call.
4. Cuddle Bug - is one that most girlfriends will respond well to and will be an invitation...
Truth or dare is fun, only when all the people involved in the game are comfortable with each other. Here are some questions, which can be termed as good truth or dare questions, which will help you to break the ice and ease the environment of a strained gathering.
Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
Describe the strangest dream you have ever had in your life?
What is the one quality or feature you would like to change about yourself?
Do you have a crush on any of your friend's boyfriend or boyfriend's friend?
Do you think your boyfriend is marriage material?...
1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls. 2. Guys pag-ibig flirts. 3. A guy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards. 4. When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is. 5. "Are you doing something?" or "Have you eaten already?" are the first usual tanong a guy asks on the phone just to get out from stammering. 6. Guys may be flirting around all araw but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about. 7. When a guy really likes you,...