walang tiyak na layunin I have a confession...

Atlahua posted on Dec 19, 2010 at 02:51AM
fellow fanpoper's, i have a confession to make...for those of u who may know the user musiclover2015...i, Atlahua, am her. yes it is true. i am musiclover2015. i created this account, Atlahua, in case of any emergencies. emergencies such as temporarily suspension or, possibly, worse. musiclover2015 (aka me) has been suspended from fanpop. i fear th@ the suspension is not temporary.
idk y i allowed those of u to believe i was a different user. but i do apologize and hope th@ u r not mad or disappointed. i just thought u needed to know th@ Atlahua and musiclover2015 r indeed the same person.
P.S. if u get mad u should know Jessig knew about it the whole time! haha lol nah i'm just kidding! if u get mad don't get mad @ her. she did know about Atlahua and musiclover2015 being the same person but if u do get mad (and i hope u don't) don't take it out on Jessig.
anyways th@ wuz my confession. plz don't be mad. have a wonderful day @ fanpop and again i do apologize:)
btw plz don't think i'm girly cuz i'm a tomboy. i only acted girly as Atlahua to make ppl think i wuz a different person but i am 100% tomboy
 fellow fanpoper's, i have a confession to make...for those of u who may know the user musiclover2015.
last edited on Dec 19, 2010 at 08:36PM

walang tiyak na layunin 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas r-pattz said…
Dude. No one gives a fuck. Don't be so arrogant.
BlueDopamine commented…
XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Rihanna312 said…
Cool story, bro. I was always wodering
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheLefteris24 said…
No... Fucking... Way... IT WAS ALL YOU ALONG?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DECEIVED US ALL LIKE THAT! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT BUT NO... YOU'RE A FREAKING LIAR! GET LOST! WE ARE DONE! IT'S OVER BETWEEN US AND I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN, MRS. ATLAHUA OR WHATEVER !!!!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
SilentForce commented…
Put the drugs down,Lefty sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I really should huh...? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 2ntyOnePilots said…
,.. .......