slushy posted on Mar 24, 2011 at 09:06PM
Since this is a random forum, I will post a random story. To get this done a little faster, I wont go through EVERYTHING but just the most important details. OK. So today at school my mom is coming through the carline and bitching about why I havent been texting or calling her, as I live with my dad. She tells me to get in the car and I run to my dad's truck instead. So she says she wants to come to the house and talk with me. After all the talking and I tell her I no longer want to have anything to do with her, she tells my dad about this guy. This guy is my best friend in the world and I dated him for four months but then we broke up a little over a month ago. So she is all pissed so she brings it up and how wrong she thinks it is (he is black) and then I make her leave because she got me mad and ready to kill her. So then my dad starts asking about it. (I lied to my dad and told him he was gay to keep him from suspecting anything as we were dating. He makes a very convincing gay.) I try to explain through my sobs about how good the guy is and how I feel about him but he just says that he doesnt care and their are plenty of white guys in the world. He says he doesnt care if the guy is the best in the world, as long as he is black he does not want it. Opinions?

walang tiyak na layunin No ang sumagot