walang tiyak na layunin How Can I Be Less Obvious

Thecharliejay posted on Mar 31, 2011 at 06:26AM
Okay here's the thing, theres this guy in my class that i like and its so obvious that i like him. Everytime Ive told a guy that i like him, dunno why but 89% of the time they go sour. So i need help :) Plz help

walang tiyak na layunin 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Goldilottes said…
kiss
I get that all the time too, everyone knows about it when i havent even told them thats how obvious it is for me XD

if you dont want to ask him, then just keep being obvious, when theres no one else around to see, because then if he does reject you everyone might be like "oh.. fail" otherwise.
Try to see him as a really good friend first to build your confidence with him, then just start building it closer and stuff. after a little while when you feel more confident, be alone with him whenever you can and drop subtle hints- gazing eye contact and touching him on the shoulder and everything else. ask your close friends for advice too, and maybe do your research on boys lol. find out what he totally loves and learn more about it, then talk to him about it. find out what for example his fave candy is then when youre alone with him share a packet lol.
if you cant do some or all of that, just be chatty, confident, independant and approachable. dont be scared to go talk to him, but preferably when theres no one else around. boys like confidence like that. i would say you should try to control the obvious behavior for about the next week. during this time see him as simply a good friend and think of it as a master plan XD then, like i said, once youre confident with him you can start getting closer and you may find it just feels completely natural & normal.
if you think theres a chance he likes you, go for it.