walang tiyak na layunin The walang tiyak na layunin Rant Game!!!!

moolah posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 07:05PM
The random rant game is a game where you can rant about the topic given below. But, it has to be posted on my profile*if you do post it on mine you have 2 post it on here 2*, random wall*and here!*, or in comments of one of my posts on your wall*and here!*.
If you have another idea, please tell me-id love to listen, and add it to the opitions!

Please note: Don't be afraid to ask for help
Rules:
1.Must rant about TOPIC!
2. Follow the above priorities for posting
3. No foul language, please-if i see anything WAY innapropriate, you WILL be reported.Cussing is not tolerated-please do not use this!
4. PLEASE, HAVE, FUN!!!:)

Awards:
The best part of the game-AWARDS! I will be awarding 4 props to the person who i think's RANT was the best, 3 props to second, and 2 prop to 3rd. I will TRY **no promises** to prop all particapents, but I might not be able to, depending on how many people join! :)

Rant #1:
Rebecca Black's Friday song! (if you've never heard it, check it out here!)

walang tiyak na layunin 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas moolah said…
^^ or you can just add it here, but, you could be original:D
Originality will also get you to a better place*possibly!*
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas New_Moon_Master said…
I heard that song in my Biology class (don't know how the students talked my teacher into that) and I have to say that the song is catchy, but she annoyed the begeezes out of me. Her voice grades on my nerves, the lyrics are stupid, and her odd stoned expression only added to my astonishment that she was serious.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas victoria7011 said…
HATE THAT FLIPPING SONG!Also i hate TOKIO HOTEL!THEYRE CRAP!THEYRE ALL ANNOYING!THEY CANT SING!THEY LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF GIRLS ESCPECIALLY BILL KAULITZ!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Niley-Fan said…
big smile
Hahahahahahahha !! This Song Is The Worst But 4 Some Reason I Cant Take It Out Of My Mind .., It's Catchy U Know -.-