walang tiyak na layunin (TO ALL YOU JUSTIN beaver FANS) If Justin Bieber was the ugliest thing the world has ever seen would you still listen to his music

TheBeatlesGurl posted on Apr 29, 2011 at 12:58AM
I personally don't like his voice and I think he doesn't look that good anyways plus I don't listen to his music. Well i would like to know your answer. It's like a test but you don't know what it for? Well answer PLZ THANK YOU.!!!!!!

walang tiyak na layunin 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas swiddlewiddle said…
It depends... but I'm quite sure no. I'm not a big fan anyway :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheBeatlesGurl said…
surprise
so that pretty much you only like his looks not his music WOW
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DracoLuver said…
I love his personality - to me, he seems very friendly and funny. He looks like he is very laid back and likes having fun, which is the type of people I like. I also love how much attention he gives his fans because he knows he wouldn't be there if it wasn't for us.
I also love his music because it's so cheesy, and I seriously have never met a teenage boy who treats love the way he does. It makes me happy to know that there are guys who exist that would much rather call a girl beautiful than hot.

So to answer your question, I would like him because I refuse to be shallow and I don't love someone for their looks.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas victoria7011 said…
I would still love him even if he was ugly cause hes a brill singer!And justin beaver???Your sooo low!Justin Bieber♥
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas reb1009 said…
i dont care how they look, (but looks are a plus...) i care about their voice, so yeah, i would still listen