Sweeney Todd Lets go thru the Movie script!

SweeneyTodd2010 posted on Sep 09, 2009 at 01:13AM
ok you guys dont slit my throat for starting this but i think it would be a fun idea

so i want to see if we can go thru the whole Sweeney Todd script on here. songs included. so people will say lines character by character

so if i start by typing "Isnt there a room over the shop? if times is so hard, why dont you rent it out"
then the next person would type "O, up there, o no one will go near it, people think it's haunted" so we would go between people etc with the lines until we finish the movie
for songs we type out whatever character is next, so we do it line by line
you can include actions as well like
Sweeney: Well ive come home *holds razor out turns to right side holding razor far away from body* etc stuff like that

so what do you think?
save

Sweeney Todd 247 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 247

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Elizabeth_Darcy said…
Anthony Hope: I think there's been some mistake.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MrsNellieLovett said…
angry
Turpin:I think not. You gandered at my ward, Johanna. You gandered at her. yes, sir you gandered!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SweeneyTodd2010 said…
Anthony: I meant no harm

sorry i wasnt responding, it was weekend of a convention, been away from computer. xP
Turpin: Your meaning is immaterial. Mark me! If I see your face again on this street, you'll rue the day you were born.
Beadle *throws anthony on sidewalk behind Turpin's house*
Hyde park that way young lad, a left, a right, and straight on you see
*takes cane stick thing and repeatedly hits anthony as he falls to ground*
You what Judge Turpin said, young man, next time it'll be your pretty little brains all over the pavement
oops forgot to put "heard" before judge turpin...o well u guys get the idea. xD *is brain dead from convention*
i think johanna is finished. but correct me if im wrong.

Lovett: he's here every thursday. Italian. all the rage he is. best barber in London, you see.
nope he sings it after. but....we sang the end parts sooooo...yea
now comes toby's part where he sings about the elixir. xD
but tis sleepy time for sweeney now as sweeney has school tomorrow and needs to be awake to slit the throats of those who piss sweeney off. soooo... i will type out lyrics tomorrow. sorry. haha
big smile
here i'll start then.

Toby:ladies and gentleman, may i have you attention please. do you wake every morning in shame and despair to discover your pillow is covered with hair? wot ought not to be there? well ladies and gentleman, from now on you can waken at ease. you need never again have a worry or care. i will show you a miracle marvelous rare. gentleman, you are about to see something wot rose from the dead-on the top of my head!
'twas Pirelli's miracle elixir, that's wot did the trick sir, true, sir, true. was it quick sir? did it in a tick, sir. just like an elixir ought to do!
how about a bottle, mister? only cost a penny guaranteed.
does Pirelli's stimulate the growth, sir? you can have my oath, sir. 'tis unique. rub a minute-stimulating in it. soon you'll have to thin it once a week!

dang, that was long!
well, it seemed long when i was typing it!:)

Todd: Pardon me ma'am whats that awful stench?
are we standing near an open trench, must be standing near an open trench (Lovett and Sweeney sing this simultaniously)

wow. yea...and that part doesnt seem so long, until you type it all out.
Toby: buy pirelli's miracle elixir. anything wot's slick, sir soon sprouts curls. try pirelli's! when they see how thick, sir, you can have your pick sir, of the girls!
Todd: What is this?
smells like piss!
This is piss, piss with ink!

i guess u do lovett's part?
tongue
okay!

Lovett: what is this? smells like..ugh. wouldn't touch it if i was you, dear.
big smile
LOL love the smiley face u attached to that

Toby: Try pirelli's use a bottle of it, ladies seem to love it!
Lovett: Flies do too.

haha
thank you!

haha i love that part! oh gosh! i get to be the I-talian!

Pirelli:I am Adolfo Pirelli da king of da barbers da barber of kings. e buon giorno, good day. i blow you a kiss. and i, da so famous Pirelli i wish-a to know-a who has-a da nerve-a to say my elixir is piss! who says this?
laugh
Todd: I do. Im...Mr. Sweeney Todd, of fleet street
I have opened a bottle of pirelli's elixir and i say to you that it is nothing but an errant fraud, concocted from piss and ink.....
Furthermore signore, i service no kings, yet i wager that i can shave a cheek with ten times more dexterity than street mountebank.
You see these razors? i lay them against five pounds, that you are no match for me sir. either accept my challenge or reveal yourself as a sham! *holds up 2 razors*

I LOVE those lines. sooooo much fun to say!
big smile
i love them too!

Pirelli: you hear zis foolish man? now please, you will see how he will regret his folly!
Todd: Who's for a free shave?
*hearing random screaming from people in audience*

Will Beadle Bamford be the judge?
Bamford: glad as always to oblige my friends and neighbors! ready?
i guess i will do sweeney's and pirelli's line since they both say the same thing. hope thats okay. i'll do the beadle's too

Pirelli: ready.
Todd: ready
Bamford: the fastest, smoothest shave is the winner. *blows whistle*
laugh
lets see if i can type this out correctly....

Signore Pirelli
Now signora signori we mix-a da lather, but first a-you gather around signorini signori, you looking a man to hav-a da glory to shave-a da pope, mr sweeney so smart, o i beg a you pardon call me a lie was only a cardinal, nope. it was-a da pope!

To shave a da face, to cut-a da hair. require the grace, require the flair, for if-a you slip you nick the skin you clip-a da cin you rip-a da lip a bit beyond-a repair. To shave-a da face, or even a part, without it -a smart, require the heart
Not just-a da flash, you take-a panache, you tak-a da passion for da art.
To shave-a da face, to trim-a da beard
to make-a da bristle clean as a whistle, this is from early infancy the talent give to me....by god!
It take -a da skill
It take-a da brains
it take-a da will. to take-a da pace!
it take-a da graaaaaaacccccce!

*todd in background shaving a man incredibly fast while Pirelli holds out this long note*

that was horrible grammar i just used throughout the whole song! ahhhh! lol soooo hard to type!

Beadle: The winner is Todd!
Pirelli: Sir i bow to a skill far defter than my own
Todd: The five pounds....
Pirelli: May the good lord smile on you, until we meet again.....Come boy! *babbles on in spanish/italian w,e*
hmmm
Lovett: suppose it's just me poor gentle heart, but i do hate seeing a boy treated like that
Mrs Lovett: Its not much of a chair, but it'll do. was me poor alberts chair. sat all day long he did....

Todd: When will the Beadle come, Before the week is out, thats what he said!
doesnt Mrs Lovett say "after his leg give out with gout" after she says sat all day long he did? well doesnt matter

Lovett:and who says the week's out? it's only tuesday.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sweeney-Pie said…
Todd throws his sharpening tool and looks into the mirror.
Lovett: Easy now, hush love hush. Don't distress yourself,
What's your rush?
Keep your thoughts
Nice and lush,
Wait.

Hush, love, hush,
Think it through.
Once it bubbles, then
What's to do?
Watch it close.
Let it brew.
Wait.

I've been thinkin' flowers,
Maybe daisies,
To brighten up the room!
Don't you think some flowers,
Pretty daisies,
Might relieve the gloom?
Ah, wait,
Love, wait.
*anthony comes running in*
Anthony: oh im sorry. excuse me.
Mrs Lovett: Mrs Lovett sir..
Anthony: a pleasure, ma'am. Mr. Todd, there's a girl who needs my help. such a sad girl and lonely but beautiful too. and she........
Todd: slow down son...
i think thats all he says, then anthony goes off and talks more
Anthony:Yes, I'm sorry. This girl has a guardian who keeps her locked away, but then this morning she dropped this*holds up a key*
surely a sign that Johanna wants me to help her. That's her name, Johanna, and Turpin is her guardian. He's a judge of some sort. Once he goes to court, I'm going to skip into the house, release her, and beg her to come away with me tonight!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas patient4479 said…
heart
Hiya peeps!! im gonna join you!!! I have seen Sweeney Todd literaly over 500 times!! Mrs.Lovett: Oh this is very romantic Anthony:Yes
Anthony:But I don't know anyone in London, you see, and I need somewhere safe to bring her until I've hired a coach to take us away. If I could keep her just for an hour or two, I'd be forever in your debt.

i'm glad 2 see different ppl joining! have fun, patient4479!!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
im glad to see some new people contributing as well!

Mrs Lovett: Bring her here love
Anthony: thank you, ma'am. Mr. Todd?
*nods and shakes Anthony's hand before anthony leaves, walks to chair and begins stropping his razor*

i dont think Sweeney says anything....
Mrs Lovett: What is it dear, you'll have her before the week's out.
Todd: wat about him?
tongue
Mrs Lovett: Oh him, let him come here and then since you're so hot for a little *makes slit throat gesture* thats the throat to slit my dear. *looks towards window where Todd is now looking out*Poor little Johanna, all those years without a scrap of motherly affection. Well, we'll soon see to that. 'ello, wots he doin' here?

i love this emotion. lol
Sweeney Todd: Keep the boy downstairs.
laugh
Pirelli: Signora, is Meester Todd ata Home? (epic fail on tryng to type out pirelli's accent xP )
Mrs. Lovett: Plying his trade upstairs. aw, look at him now. you wouldn't mind if i gave him a nice juicy meat pie, would yer?
Pirelli: si si si, whatever you want
Mrs Lovett: Come on, lad. Your teeth is strong, I hope. Close the door. Get you a nice meat pie. Sit down. Make yourself comfy.
*prirelli knocks on door*
Todd: Come it
Pirelli: Mister Todd
Todd: Signor Pirelli....
come in* is what i mean to type. lol
Pirelli: Call me Danny. Danny Connors' the name when it isn't professional. I'd like me five quid back, if ya
don't mind.
i'll do Sweeney's line since he has one word

Todd: Why?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Pirelli: because, you entered our little wager on false pretenses my friend, and so you will remember me to be a bit more forthright in the future, i will be taking your profit from here, share and share alike. Mr. Benjamin Barker.
Mrs Lovett: tuck in. Like to see a man with a healthy appetite. Reminds me of my dear Albert. Liked to gorge himself to bloatation, he did. He didnt have your nice head of hair, though.
Toby: to tell the truth, it gets awful hot

LOL sorry i havent been on in a while...been pre occupied...working on my ST cosplay and putting blood on it. lol
laugh
That's okay!

Pirelli: yes, this will do nicely. You don't remember me, do you? Why should you? i was just a little nippy you hired for a couple of weeks sweeping up the hair. but i remember these. and how could i ever forget you, Mr. Barker. I used to sit right here. dreamin of the day when i could be a proper barber meself. you might say you was an inspiration to me. so's do we got a deal or should i run down the street to me old pal Beadle Bamford? what do you say to that now, Mr. Sweeney T-
And his is the part where Sweeney beats the shit out of Pirelli with a tea kettle!! LOL

I LOVE that part and i like how you described it.

Lovett: my my my, all this work to be done, spick and span thats my motto! so umm....how did you end up with that dreadful Italian?