Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3301-3350 of 9437

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary nodded. She was only now taking notice of the exhaustion that was taking over her. She lied her head down next to Oasis* You're right, O. It's getting pretty late
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas -Universe_COLA- said…
"Yeah. And after our...eventful day, I'm a little beat." Oasis let her hand slide down to Rosemary's backside while her lover remained on top of her, kissing her head. "Go ahead and get some sleep. We've got a big day for ourselves tomorrow."
Name: Capt. Esperalda Furgus

Race: Human

Name: Capt. Esperalda Furgus Race: Human Occupation: Pirate
*Rosemary gave a nod* Y-Yeah. I'll be sure to do that, O *With that, her eyes slowly began to get heavy, and she fell into a light sleep next to Oasis*
Oasis listened to the sound of Rose's breathing as she fell asleep, a smile coming to her face as she looked over at her and placed a small kiss onto her lips. "Good night, lover girl." She said quietly, chuckling as she leaned her head against hers and drifted off into sleep.

The next morning, Oasis's words would ring true, and Rosemary would awaken in the morning with aches and cramps between her thighs. But there was also pleasure there, seeking to soothe it, the feeling of Oasis's tongue working against her walls underneath the sheets while the fresh aroma of breakfast drifted from a platter that sat at the bedside.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*Rosemary first woke up with a moan as she felt the sensation between her legs. When she pulled the sheets up, she was quick to spot Oasis against her. She lifted her head up from her thighs and looked at her with a grin* Jeez, do you ever let me get a break
Oasis grinned back at her, licking her lips. "Well good morning to you too then Mary Poppins." She chuckled, crawling her way up to her and kissing her lips. Without her tongue there to soothe them, Rose's cramps would slowly start creeping back in noticeably more and more. "Just making sure my woman starts the day off right with a nice dose of Vitamin O." She chuckled. "Made you some breakfast too. The cook let me use the kitchen for a little while before breakfast hours."
*Rosemary returned the kiss as a smile graced her lips* Good morning to you too, Oasis *She sat up, doing her best to ignore her sore muscles as she took notice of the breakfast* Oh, this looks delicious, O. Care to join me?
On the silver platter that Oasis had brought up, there were four pieces of french toast, a bowl of porridge, some split apart sausage, a cheesy omelet stuffed with bits of bacon, bell-peppers, onions, and just a very vague taste of lemon. Along with it was an orange and an apple, along with a glass of orange juice.

At Rosemary's question, Oasis acted as if she had to think about it for a moment. "Mmm, I dunno, maaayyybe. I mean, I was just enjoying quite the meal not to long ago." She chuckled playfully, her eyes wondering to the wet spots on the sheets where Rosemary's juices had been running down from her entrance.
*Rosemary giggled, before she rolled her eyes with a sigh and responded on a playful tone* Can I go ten seconds without you teasing me like htat?
Oasis's expression went blank, and she didn't respond. Instead, she began to hold up her fingers one at a time until she got to ten, in which she then began to laugh some, kissing her lips again. "There, ten seconds. Do I win somethin' for my efforts?" She said playfully with a little grin.
*Rosemary smiled as she kissed Oasis back, her arms wrapped around her before she responded* Yeah, you won't have to sleep in the bath in the next inn we go to *She gave a playful chuckle as she sat up*
Oasis chuckled. "Hey, I wouldn't have complained. You were there with me so ha!" She rebutted, smirking. And then she smiled. "Now go ahead and eat somethin', the others aren't up yet. And I was thinkin' that while we're up, we could go get you a temporary sword for you to use until I can get you a new one."
*Rosemary nodded as she took the plate into her hands, already starting to scarf it down, still getting used to the flavor of the food for the first time*
Oasis took a piece of french toast from Rosemary's plate before she could start digging into breakfast and bit into, speaking as she was chewing. "Also, Tabitha, the cook, she said that the next town isn't too far off. We should be able to get there before the day ends according to what she said. Doesn't sound too bad."
*Rosemary breathed a sigh of relief at the mention of this, as if this is what she was hoping for* Thank the gods. Last thing we need is more travelling before we head to Edrain
Oasis grinned a little bit at her words, taking another bite from her french toast...or well, Rosemary's, technically "And that's perfect, because that means we'll have more time on our hands for ourselves too."
*Rosemary smiled as she took a bite of her omelette as she looked back to Oasis* Good. The more time we get for ourselves, the better
"Yeah, and the better it is, the better our date is gonna be." Oasis ruffled her hand through Rosemary's hair playfully, She finished the rest of the french toast she had been munching on and laid down next to her, laying her head on her lap and kicking her feet up on the nightstand. "Today sounds like it will be a breeze."
*Rosemary gave a brief giggle at the thought as she looked down at Oasis* Yeah, it sure does
Oasis smiled up at her, taking a few moments to just take in the sight of her face and lips. She reached her hand up and caressed her cheek, rubbing her thumb across her skin. "You're so damn beautiful..." She said after a few brief seconds of observing her facial features.
*Rosemary was still for a moment as Oasis held onto her face before pulling away with a snicker* Jeez, O. I'm trying to eat. But thank you
Oasis laughed a little. "Then I'll let you get to it and rest my eyes a bit before the others are up and about." She stretched out some and got herself comfortable and shut her eyes while she started to speak. "You think we're going to have everything we need for Edrain?"
*Rosemary looked down at Oasis as she was chewing another piece of her omelette. She spoke with her mouth full* Yeah. I fink sho
"I hope so. Just in case, I'm gonna see if I can pick up anything else that might be useful once we get to the next town over. I went ahead got my hands on a few potions that I thought might come in handy too." Oasis said to her.

~

Sigmano pushed himself up from the bed after he had finally grown too restless and slowly got to his feet, testing how much of his body he could move without being in a state of agonizing pain and to prevent the burning where the mage's wicked magic had struck him to increase. He took up his ax and strapped its holster to his side, steadying his breathing before exiting the room, looking around warily.
*As Sigmano walked out of the door, Ophelia's attention, as well as the attention of Reinard and Kristoff were directly towards him. Ophelia was the first to speak*
How are you feeling, Sigmano?

*Rosemary made sure to swallow this time before she spoke up* Good thinking, O. But, if we're lucky, we won't need to use them. Wouldn't that be a nice change?
"A nice change, yeah, but I doubt it. We are going into Edrain of all places after all. There's no telling what sort of fucked up we'll find there. Plus, we still have the Crusaders to worry about." Oasis replied. "Which is why I packed something else that can go boom."

~

Sigmano was silent at first as his gaze was on Reinard and Kristoff, but when it went back to Ophelia, he spoke. "Good enough to be on my feet at the moment, principessa." He answered, pulling down the blindfold that he had made out of torn cloth the previous day to cover his eyes. "Perhaps, good enough to enter the battlefield once more." But he knew that he was probably pushing his luck with that one, and he didn't feel as if he were in any condition to be fighting again, though that was something that probably wouldn't have stopped him anyways.
*Ophelia crossed her arms at Sigmano's statement. She was very skeptical, but she sighed* We'll see when we get there. Where do we head next? Kristoff hasn't had much luck finding one of the other Servants, so perhaps killing a Turpitude would be the next best step

*Rosemary turned her head in surprise, before she spoke up* Oh boy, I wonder what it is. But, let's just not kill any of the Crusaders. I'm pretty sure that curse may still be lingering in the country
"Luckily I'm not from Edrain then. Mom found out that the curse only takes effect if someone born of the country kills on it's soil. I'm not taking any chances if it comes down to it. I know how those pricks are." Oasis said. "And besides, I don't think that curse applies to you anymore. Or, not Eros, at least."

~

"I do not know. The Other's have been quite as of recently." Sigmano answered. "But if there is one thing for certain, it is that Vlafamonomonokadious is no more. I do not know how, but whatever it is that the mage is not of good graces. We can start where we left off and continue from there."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I knew, I just fucking knew, you'd change things up to where Oasis has to kill XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
-Universe_COLA- commented…
It's not like that whole "kill and become corrupted" thing has stuck anyways. Not even in the nakaraan Rp. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Fuck. You're super right XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*Ophelia was surprised by the turn of events before she shook her head* Alright, well, I guess that will do. And we have Reinard ready to fight this time, so things should go better than before. Isn't that right?
*Reinard gave a nod, his arms crossed. He was still far from a talker*

*Rosemary crossed her arms at the thought, before she asked* I don't know. Perhaps it's best we don't take any chances, you know?
Oasis shrugged. "You don't have to, I've got your back. Because if worse comes to worse, there's no way in hell I'm letting the Crusaders or anything in Edrain have a chance of hurting you and not be able to do anything about it." She said. "Especially not when I just found that I love you more than I ever thought I could anyone."

~

"Right." Sigmano looked around them, the area still not as familiar in his mind as he would have liked it to be. He turned to Ophelia again. "You said that there was another town closeby yesterday, yes? Then we shall head there first to see what we can find."
*Rosemary smiled at Oasis words. She placed her hand on top of Oasis as she spoke* Hey, I may not be able to kill those Crusaders, but I'll kick their ass still. That's all I need to do

*Ophelia gave a nod in agreement to what Sigmano said, already prepared to make their departure* Good idea. I sent word to Flynn on what will happen. We'll need all the help we can get
"Yeah..." Oasis chuckled, but something told her deep down already that if things went sideways, just kicking a few asses wouldn't be enough. It was already going to be difficult trying to fend off others without use of lethal force, and with the importance of what they had to do at stake, things could go sideways real quick.

~

Sigmano almost let out a groan when Flynn was mentioned, but held from doing so. "i suppose you are right. Then I take it that Nithloraul will be accompanying him as well?" He adjusted his hand-ax holster and made sure that his bandages were tightened.
*Ophelia was silent at the mention of the artifacts name. It was the last outcome she wanted, but she sighed* It's a possibility, yes.
*Kristoff looked back at Sigmano and Ophelia before he spoke* As much as I distrust it, The Nithloraul has been a great asset to our group. I take it you three haven't gotten along with it

*Rosemary kept her smile, in an attempt to lighten the mood before she spoke* Don't worry. Things will work out, O
"They have to." Oasis said. "If we want to bring things to a stop, and hell, even prevent a war that nobody wants, things will just...have to work out, Mary." She said. And then she smiled at her. "And I think they will. With our band of misfits, we match well as a team, all of us."

~

"You are correct, the Nithloraul has been of great use as of recently. But I do not think that I can continue to trust her or it's motives for long." Sigmano answered. "Just know that if it plans to get in my way, then it will be destroyed." He said as he started walking.
*Kristoff was silent for a brief moment, before he nodded* Noted, Sir Sigmano

*Rosemary chuckled at the idea of their band of misfits before she nodded* Guess it takes a couple of criminals and public enemies to make a change for the better
"Because obviously no one else is going to do it huh?" Oasis said, raising her eyebrow playfully and chuckling. "Then again, who knows, we might not be the only ones." She said, going off into thought for a moment.

~

Sigmano also went through a brief period of silence before he spoke. "Ophelia, I would like to speak to you about something in private while we are on our way, if you will." He said.
*Ophelia was already curious, as well as a little nervous, at what Sigmano had to say to her, but she nodded* Of course, Sigmano

*Rosemary grinned at the thought before responding* Yeah. Yeah, I sure hope we aren't the only ones. We need all the help we can get
"Exactly, which is why we're gonna need a bit more assurance. I mean, I guess it does help that we have a witch added to our team too. And if Carlyle's a Quartz, then her magic has to be off the charts, like Helga's, right?"

~

At Ophelia's response, Sigmano continued ahead of Kristoff and Reinard, continuing to take in their environment. Ophelia had told him that they were on the outskirts of a town, and from what he was already seeing, it sure seemed like they were.
*Once Ophelia and Sigmano had made a good distance from Kristoff and Reinard, she spoke quietly to him* Alright, so what was it you would like to tell me, Sigmano?

*Rosemary nodded at her response before speaking* Hell yeah. The triplets were doing all sorts of magical stuff before they could even talk
Oasis raised her eyebrows. "Man, it most of been hard trying to get things done with three magic babies around all the time." She said, scratching her head.

~

Sigmano didn't say anything for until he glanced over at her and smiled. "Your words have left thoughts within my mind, principessa." he began, looking ahead of them. "There isn't much I can do at the moment, and knowing that I am running out of time, I would like to ask you to have cena con me. Or as you would say in your language, have dinner with me."
*Ophelia turned her head in confusion at what Sigmano had said, but knowing that it would make things difficult otherwise later on, she responded* I suppose it wouldn't hurt

*Rosemary grinned as she spoke* Yeah right. Helga and Wiezen had their ways to deal with them. They made it look easy
Oasis laughed some, her eyes opening to look up at her. "Yeah, I bet. Mr. and Mrs. Quartz don't seem like the type of people who take shit for very long, even with our welcoming and friendly they are." She said.

~

"You do not have to make a choice out of sympathy, principessa. I am not a man of pettiness in the face of rejection." Sigmano said with a small chuckle. "I know that we have much to do, and if there is anyone that puts their task first, it is most certainly yourself."
*Ophelia turned to him, letting his words bounce around in his head, before he spoke* Then I guess it's alright that I am doing this by my own decisions then, Sir Sigmano

*Rosemary gave a smirk at the thought of it* Yeah, they sure don't
"But, there's just one thing. I think I have some sort of...crush on your dad. Not like a love crush, like more of a..it's hard to explain. Why the fuck is he so hot when he's a dad? That's not suppose to work like that!" Oasis furrowed her brow some. "And yes...I told Zealia the same damn thing. He has this type of thing to where he gets beard, he gets ruggedly handsome, like a young old-man. Great aging genes and stuff. But when he cuts it..how? I don't know why that's a thing, but I like it." She paused for a moment. "Still doesn't compare to you though, of course."

~

Sigmnao looked over at her, his brow raised. "Are you truly sure of that, Signora Ophelia? I do not wish to end up on the same side of your personality as Nitholoraul has." He teased, chuckling again, but clutching his chest some when the burning returned some as a repercussion.
*Rosemary raised her eyebrow in a playful manner as Oasis continued to speak, but smirked once she finished* Yeah, you're right. He doesn't compare to me

*Ophelia was ready to tell him off with that joke before she saw him clutch his chest. She spoke with concern* Are you okay, Sigmano?
Oasis grinned a little bit. "Of course he doesn't. You're the only one who's got my eyes on her and makes those thoughts of wanting to hold someone close and to take them in bed appear in my head. Even now, I've been thinking about getting some of that oatmeal and dripping it over your body." She licked her lips. "Just to show you a good time."

~

Sigmano coughed for a moment before giving in a nod. "I am just in need of a bit more healing, but I am alright." He assured her, letting out a vaguely painful sigh that held a bit of roughness behind him.
Okay, COLA, now I'm a little worried because Jade hasn't posted shit in over a week sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
That is exactly what a vacation is XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
-Universe_COLA- commented…
There is a big difference between relaxation and wasting time. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*Ophelia looked at him, before she turned to Kristoff, then back to Sigmano* Is it anything that Kristoff can help with?

*Rosemary grinned at Oasis as she spoke* Don't tempt me with things like that, O. Because I may just let you do it
Oasis smirked at the thought. "That only makes me want to tempt you more then. You're going to be quite sore today, and I'd definitely want to make sure you're at least taken care of and soothed. After all, you did seem to enjoy my care a lot already this morning."

~

Sigmano gave a shake of his head. "I do not believe so, and I am sure that he knows so, less he would have offered his assistance. The works of the Ancient Ones and the Others, be it as it may that their objectives align, are different."
*Rosemary giggled as she placed her hand on top of Oasis* Oh, you know it, O

*Ophelia turned her head in confusion, before she asked* How is that so? Surely, they would be willing to negotia-
No *Reinard spoke, his arms crossed* The Ancient Ones are stubborn idiots. They'd never accept the help of other beings