Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Zero

TAIKAMODO posted on Sep 09, 2013 at 10:56PM
the world of sonic has been plunged into chaos.Our heroes have fallen,and the darkness has risen to take over the world.But in this darkness there is a ray of hope.Many rays of hope.The new generation of heroes,generation of heroes,generation one,that will free the world of darkness.The worlds heroes reborn.

Rules...

-no godmodding
-no swearing,it's sonic.reason enough.
-give players a chance to respond to attacks.Be fair.
-no killing people without permission from them
-if you join,contribute.don't put one sentence posts up and say it's relevant,because it's not.
-never,absolutely NEVER, can you be a main character or even related to them.Mentioned,yes,but constantly used as leverage to win,no.That's why your not allowed to be related to any of them.

Character sheet...
Name:
Appearance:
race:
Personality:
bio:
weapons:
Powers:
Aura:
last edited on Sep 10, 2013 at 12:07AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 266 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 266

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TAIKAMODO said…
"Good!"shock releases all of his lightning defenses."The name's shock by the way!I doubt you'd know the name of one of your targets..."shock said smiling,as if nothing ever happened.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lancelot8 said…
“I'm Duncan...” Duncan says, his one eye behind his quills/bangs
""Well duncan,uh....do you know where here is?I kinda drifted away after i fell asleep flying..."shock asked."Also,did you hear music playing earlier?"
“I'm not sure and yes”
TAIKAMODO commented…
uy lancelot,don't i know you from somewhere? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
"I knew i wasn't crazy.Maybe whoever was playing the music knows where we are."shock suggested.
“Maybe”
(Yeah. From the Bakugan rp)
(I knew i knew you!)
"Should we find out?And while we're at it,maybe we'll find your happiness.You really need to lighten up."shock rambled on,obviously not noticng the odd black beast with green stripes approaching them.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misshedgehog said…
carrie goes up to the boys
Duncan looks up, backs away, and accidentally runs into Carrie.
"Hey uh......whoever you are."shock said.
carrie: carrie
“Sorry about bumping into you..... I guess....” Duncan says to Carrie.
"You really need to ighten up duncan.You sound like your dead!"shock said again,'Oh,and i'm shock!"
Duncan growls. “I might as well be.”
carrie: calm down everyone
“Hmph....”
"What do you mean 'might as well be'?Enjoy your life while you have it dead man!"he chimed,sticking out his tongue and crossing his arms.
His eye twitches. “Shut up you son of a b*tch.”
"Your helpless.Your going to be miserable for ever at this rate...."
He rolls his eyes
"hmph!Enough chit chat,let's actually do something.Like find some monster to fight or something!"shock said,putting his hands behind his head and levitating.
“Like we're really going to find something to fight...,” he said.
“I wouldn't be too sure,” a demonic voice said.
"Huh?Who was that?"shock asked alarmed,he put up his defenses,got into a fighting position,and let himself land on his feet.
Duncan gets hit hard in the stomach. “Gah!”
The figure has cat green eyes. “Pathetic.”
Shock quickly jerked his head to duncan,before being knocked away himself."So weak!"the voice shouted.
The figure before Duncan appears to have a hedgehog shape. As he comes into the light, he seems to look like Shadow. (Know who it is?)
Duncan looked up at him. “YOU!!!”
TAIKAMODO commented…
Uh.......crap i can't remember the friggin name!Uh.........no i can't remember.... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Lancelot8 commented…
Starts with a M sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TAIKAMODO commented…
Metal sonic? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Lancelot8 commented…
Nope. Is made of Shadow's shadow, and the Iblis Trigger sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Shock instantly recognized the figure before them.The shadow like features only matched one person.He struggled to his feet,then jumped up and down,and stretched out."This is gonna be enjoyable."
The hedgehog figure chuckled, but appears to have no mouth to chuckle with.
“YOU KILLED MY PARENTS ALL THOSE YEARS AGO!!” Duncan yelled at him, his tenrec quills erect.
"His...parents......"shock said aloud,his lightning suddenly turning blood red."Your the murderer.It's your fault,and now.....your going to pay..."his eyes were red no too,and his fur was all red now."I'm gonna kill you!"
“Like any of you weaklings can.” He laughs demonically before he grabs Duncan and Shock by the throat.
Shock erupted in red lightning,forcing the guy to let go.The lightning aura was still around him.
Part of him seems to liquefy, but soon regenerates back to normal
'darn it!The guy regenerates!'shock thought as he returned to normal.'But,how do i take'em down?'
He laughs and lunges at Duncan.
Duncan has an acidy quill out and one of his twin swords. “I said I'd find you and kill you for what you did...”
"Wait!Duncan,if you just wile out and attack like crazy,you'll leave yourself wide oped for a deadly attack!Just stay calm,and fight with a clear head man!Don't you want to live through this?To kill this guy?"shock said,taking out his daggers.
“I don't care anymore.” He runs head on at the hedgehog.
"You idiot!"shock shoots a few bolts of electricity at the hedgehog to knock him off balance,so maybe duncan might get through this attack alive.
The hedgehog absorbs the attacks by Shock and takes Duncan by the throat. “I think it's time to join your parents Duncan.” A demonic laugh escapes from his throat and he starts to suffocate Duncan.
Thinking he's over and done with, he remembers that he has a weak spot that someone who looks basically just like him........... But, why did these two look alike? Duncan asked himself but quickly dismissed it and took the acid quill and speared it through the hedgehogs stomach.
the hedgehog coughed and let go,but quickly recovered and chrged at duncan.shock hit him a few times,disrupting his attacks.
Once Duncan caught his footing, he jumped over the hedgehog and made sure he tripped onto his face. He peirced one of his twin swords through his back and into the asfalt.
'Why did he do that?'shock thought,as he dodged the blows from the phantom hedgehog.'This is getting out of hand,i'll settle it now!'
(The hedgehog fell on his face, not Duncan)
“You're a real weakling tenrec.”
Duncan pulled the sword out of him. “Who.... What ARE you?”
The hedgehog being turned to muck and made his shape again. “I'm Mephiles. Mephiles the Dark.”
(I k now.I just needed thoughts,plus i was wondering since he let himself fall on purpose)

"I knew it was you!Mephiles!"shock shoutd.Mephiles simply smirked."Doesn't matter if you know me,if you can't defeat me."mephiles charged at shock,all the while keeping the malicious grin on his face.
Duncan tries to catch his breath.
Shock wiped some blood from his lip."Your not so tough."he taunted.Mephiles glared at him."Wanna bet weakling?"he taunted back at shock,punching him in the stomach.
Duncan runs up behind Mephiles and takes both his quill and blade. He drives them both through his back.
Mephiles bleeds out of his back and turns around to duncan."try harder little boy...''he said beforee shock shot his daggers through mephile's chest.
Duncan smirks for he saw what Shock did.
Mephiles growled and blew everything from his body,knocking shock and duncan back as well.the wounds didn't heal,but he appeared to be able to move,and now he was heading towards duncan.
He took a few deep breaths and stood. He was about to go into serial killer mode