Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Zero

TAIKAMODO posted on Sep 09, 2013 at 10:56PM
the world of sonic has been plunged into chaos.Our heroes have fallen,and the darkness has risen to take over the world.But in this darkness there is a ray of hope.Many rays of hope.The new generation of heroes,generation of heroes,generation one,that will free the world of darkness.The worlds heroes reborn.

Rules...

-no godmodding
-no swearing,it's sonic.reason enough.
-give players a chance to respond to attacks.Be fair.
-no killing people without permission from them
-if you join,contribute.don't put one sentence posts up and say it's relevant,because it's not.
-never,absolutely NEVER, can you be a main character or even related to them.Mentioned,yes,but constantly used as leverage to win,no.That's why your not allowed to be related to any of them.

Character sheet...
Name:
Appearance:
race:
Personality:
bio:
weapons:
Powers:
Aura:
last edited on Sep 10, 2013 at 12:07AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 266 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 266

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Taika said…
"Could've fooled me."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lancelot8 said…
He rolls his eyes and holds back from giving him a good one across the face.
"you can't take a joke can you?"
“No I can't.”
hock simply sighed and shook his head."Anyway,exactly how do we plan on drawing attention though?It isn't any town nearby,and not many people come near here."Celia said,trying to get back on subject."Then we go to the closest town,every.if it's far away."
“Alright...” Duncan then put his hand on his head.
:"You alright duncan?"
“I guess....”
"You were just gripping your head like it was a stress relief ball.'You guess' doesn't cut it.Now,yes or no,are you okay?"Celia demanded.
Duncan puts his hand on his head again. “No I'm not.”
"Then what's exactly wrong?"
Duncan shakes his head. “I'm not exactly sure....”
"well,i can help with that."Celia smirked as her hands and eyes began to glow purple.
“What the hell are you doing?” Duncan asks.
"I have the power to heal genious!I'm using my powers to see if i an find an injury,even the very minor ones."
He rolls his eyes, obviously not impressed.
"I can also enhance them,making a scratch that wasn't even deep enough to draw blood,a deadly wound so deep you can see our own bones."
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
He laughs a bit. “Then maybe you can fix this.” Duncan then moves some of his quills showing the scars and burns from the acid his quills produce constantly everyday.
"Oh that?no problem!"She then places her hands above the scars,and they fade from duncan's skin(Fur,whatever!)."Why do you let your quills leak like that?Can you control it?"
Duncan shakes his head. “The acid just leaks all it likes. I can't do crap (I would like to use the real word but then again your rules...) about it.”
(well,they really wouldn't use those words in sonic right?)

"You can't?Why?"
(Tell that to Shadow in his game. You would be appalled. And tell that to Shadow759 on YouTube.)
He scratches the back of his head. “I'm not exactly sure.”
(....but....sonic is kid friendly.......what......never mind.....)

"Have you ever TRIED to control them?I mean actually tried,not do some lame attempt and call it quits.I know your a downer,but at least don't be a quiter."shock snickered.
Duncan glared at Shock. “I'm about to show you why I can't control it.” He rips one of his quills off his head and throws it at Shock, the acid dripping as it flies through the air.
"Gaaaah"shock ducks,the quill narrowly missing shock's head.''So you can't control it because your a downer?figures.''
Duncan clenches his fists and tries to calm down. “I'M NOT A FRICKING DOWNER!!!”
"calm down boys!"Celia sweat dropped,trying to stop them before a fight started."You are!Just stop denying it!You make everything sound like a funeral speech!''shock shouted back,now getting angry himself.
He grabs him by the throat. “You try living my life! You'd see what Underworld tretchery I have to go through! You have everything going for you! I got nothing!!”
"Everything going for me?Ha!You don't know the first thing about me!"
Duncan throws him to the ground. “I don't need this. I did better on my own. Even when my life was normal I did better on my own than with other people.” He starts to walk out.
"grrr!"Shock shot up and punched duncan in the face."My life.....wasn't 'going for me'.in fact,life probably wanted me dead,at least in the way lived it''Thunder roared outside,along with ungodly strong winds and rain."But i didn't lock myself away from other people,become some moody downer,act like a lame victim,or try to act like some kind of cool guy."He clenched his fists,his yellow eyes glaring at duncan."i didn't just close myself away,i....did something about it.I didn't let whatever made my life bad win by letting it consume my happiness,i fought away all of that darkness to live my own life,without all of that hatred.what did you do?you..just let all that anger and hatred build up,to the point where other people being around you infuriates you.Do you understand that letting that hatred consume you,is letting your own will slip away?Because if you don't,your one sorry excuse of a fighter."
Duncan stood there for a bit, his anger flaring. Then his expression softened and he just walked away.
"Okay....."Celia sweat dropped."Boys."She said aloud.
He stops.
"Hey!Duncan!"Celia calls out,ignoring shock's protests against it."Where do you plan to go in this weather?"
Shrugging, he says, “anywhere that's away from him.”
"Anywhere will get you killed by numonia and probably struck by lightning,considering the mood shock's in.And...while shock is a complete bone head sometimes.....he...had a good point.Whatever happened to you....your....trying to lock out,to ignore it's existence by secluding yourself from other people.But by doing this your letting it control your emotions and thoughts."
Duncan clenches his fists a bit. “Got a guitar in there?” he asks suddenly.
"Guitar?Uh...yeah....why?"
He turns around and walks back in. “I need it.”
"Sure.But you can get it yourself mister."
Duncan walks throughout the house and finds the guitar. He picks it up, puts the shoulder strap over his head, and begins playing something
Celia wanders through the house,being guided by the sound of the guitar alone,until she is standing in the room where duncan is playing.
He starts to play a sad tune and slowly but surely goes into what seems like an evil song, then to one that seems to generating anger. He gets to a song in a major key, and the last tune he plays sounds as if it's a heroes song.
"Amazing...i could sense your emotions.....through...that one song alone...."
Duncan stops playing. “Convince the electric one that .”
"He's way too dense to be able to sense emotions...i'd know that...."Celia looked down for a moment.
He looks at her. “You like him, don't you?”
She turned red"What?No!No no no,you've got the entirely wrong idea!"Celia was terrible liar,but if shock ever got wordof this,she'd get teased for the rest of her life.
Duncan smirks. “You're not a very good liar. Even amateur liars could see through that.”