Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Zero

TAIKAMODO posted on Sep 09, 2013 at 10:56PM
the world of sonic has been plunged into chaos.Our heroes have fallen,and the darkness has risen to take over the world.But in this darkness there is a ray of hope.Many rays of hope.The new generation of heroes,generation of heroes,generation one,that will free the world of darkness.The worlds heroes reborn.

Rules...

-no godmodding
-no swearing,it's sonic.reason enough.
-give players a chance to respond to attacks.Be fair.
-no killing people without permission from them
-if you join,contribute.don't put one sentence posts up and say it's relevant,because it's not.
-never,absolutely NEVER, can you be a main character or even related to them.Mentioned,yes,but constantly used as leverage to win,no.That's why your not allowed to be related to any of them.

Character sheet...
Name:
Appearance:
race:
Personality:
bio:
weapons:
Powers:
Aura:
last edited on Sep 10, 2013 at 12:07AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 266 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-266 of 266

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Taika said…
Sh blushed redder.Unknown to her though,shock was currently heading towards the room she was in"Okay okay i like shock!There,you happy?"Celia asked,then froze when she turned to see shock standing there,eyes wide.'Busted',she thought.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lancelot8 said…
He pretends to be tuning the guitar, holding back from laughing at her outburst and Shock's reaction
"Uh....i....uh...."Shock could barely talk,and his face was bright red.'Didn't see that coming.'the still functioning part of his brain thought.
Duncan looks up at the two.
Celia just sort of stood there frozen.Neither knew exactly what to do.
“Well I don't know about you two love-birds but I'm going to get a snack,” he said aloud.
"We're not love-birds!"Both shouted simultaneously.
A smirk comes across his face and looks at them. “Aw now you're saying things at the same time. How cute.”
"What?That's not funny!"They were still somehow able to speak at the exact same time.
He rolls his eyes and smirks again. “How about I play a love song for you two?” He knows he's irritating and embarrassing them.
"D-d-dunc-can!!!"Celia says,fire glowing around her."Uh-oh.This is....girl rage.I think you should run duncan,while you still have arms and legs..."shock said,stepping back a few feet.
Duncan shrugs. “You seriously can't take a joke?” He walks away playing a song that sounds like a hero and gradually tells a story of how sadness and rage turned the hero evil once the major key turns slowly to a evil minor.
"Like you can!"Celia growled.Shock sweat dropped."Calm down,no need to get angry like that!" "stay out of this this shock!"Shock took a deep breath."Duncan,you'll pay for this later!"Shock said as he kissed celia,making her woman rage stop.She was blushing like crazy,and was just standing still.
Duncan only smiles and keeps walking.
"Duncan get back here!"Shock shouted.
“Why should I? You've got this handled.” He keeps playing the guitar and adds lyrics to it softly.