Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17201-17250 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*licks his lips and looks up at her before going in licking her gently yet roughly at the same time*
Strongbreeze
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
I suppose I am. -Scorchgaze

Dammit all, you two are the worst. *moves off his mate* -Featherwing

Too be fair your mate did tell me we could watch. -Hushpool

Huh?! -Featherwing

No it's okay. You don't have to lie, Shiver. I know how irresistible I am. *nudges her playfully* -Wrenflight
•blushes and paws at Featherwing• I didn’t think they actually would!
Crowtail

•grins at what his mate said and sits down• Yea you heard her we can watch, now get back to it.
Skyheart

Man if you were straight I’m sure she cats would jump to your paws!
Tigerfang
Unfortunate for me then. *scratches his ear* Trust me, I've tried to put thought into it. I love Sheepfluff very much as my best friend, but I can't change the fact that I'm sexually attracted to toms. I'd probably have a better chance at finding love again if I wasn't, but oh well. -Scorchgaze

*huffs in frustration, still turned on a wanting his mate* Seriously can't you two just give us a break once and go? -Featherwing

We won't disturb anything. We'll sit quietly. -Hushpool

*looks at his mate for backup* -Featherwing
•nods• Even if you want after Sheepfluff you would probably have a hard time now with Duskstorm chasing her.
Tigerfang

•shrugs grinding against his member still in him• it’s no use trying to reason with them..might as well get to it.
Crowtail

•purrs leaning against Hushpool•
Skyheart
I think they'll be a beautiful couple. And Sheep deserves all the love in the world. I'm just glad that I've got her friendship. And yours. Being single forever really puts into perspective how important my friends are. -Scorchgaze

*growls slightly at the pleasurable movement* Fine then. *pins his hips down again* You're still going to be punished though. *bites onto his neck and continues his thrusting* -Featherwing
•watches curiously and nudges Hushpool• when did Fluffy grtvso feisty?
Skyheart

•growls at his movements his member getting hard again•
Crowtail

•blinks• See now you just made yourself look sad saying that. •laughs• Single forever!
Tigerfang
*cuffs him playfully* It's honesty! -Scorchgaze

*shrugs* Beats me, but Crowtail said he's been wanting it like that. -Hushpool

*sucks on and nips at his neck**holds his waist still and grinds into him* -Featherwing
Sounds like a sad story if you want my complete honesty. •laughs•
Tigerfang

Mhmm •draws his tongue over her cheek• Very interesting.
Skyheart

•let’s out a moan of pleasure wanting to thrust him deeper•
Crowtail
*shrugs* I'm happy though. You know me, I'm not the type to wallow in my sorrows. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Think the fun times you two had had an effect on him? -Hushpool

*wraps his paw around his neck again and covers his muzzle in licks, thrusting himself as deep as he could go* -Featherwing
Hey I didn’t choke him atleast that is his own thing. •purrs•
Skyheart

•gasps pawing at his chest and try’s to yowl into his paw•
Crowtail

That’s true you are always to happy.
Tigerfang
It's better that way. I'd be no fun if I was depressed all the time. -Scorchgaze

Pretty rough for little Fluffy. -Hushpool

*moves his tongue into his mouth**grips his waist, holding him tight as he got closer to finishing* -Featherwing
Ah yea if you were depressed all the time then we would have some issues.
Tigerfang

•grins• Who do you think will blow first? I got my money on Fluffy this time.
Skyheart

•bites onto his tongue and wraps his legs around him panting loudly•
Crowtail
You'd have to spoil me to cheer me up. Like bring me fresh prey all the time. *jokes* -Scorchgaze

Well we got here just in time to see it happen once so if Fluffy isn't next he has better stamina than I thought. -Hushpool

*grinds into him more, reaching all the way as he twines their tongues and rubbed him* -Featherwing
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*squeals in pleasure* ~ Berryfrost

"StarClan, you're unbearable!" ~ Shiverwind
*chuckles* I do my best. *cuffs her ear playfully* -Wrenflight
*stops as he squeals and moves his head back to look at her* H-how was that? *says licking his lips*
Strongbreeze

*snorts* Getting you prey everyday? That would get to tiring my friend.
Tigerfang

He is very stubborn so i wouldn't put it past him. *says watching with gleaming eyes* You got this Fluffy! *calls out*
Skyheart

*grunts as he twines his tongue and moans into his mouth as he climaxes again*
Crowtail
So consider yourself lucky you don't have to! *cuffs him playfully* -Scorchgaze

*ignores them, wrapping his paws around his back as he climaxes into him**lightly bites the side of his neck as he finishes, panting heavily* -Featherwing
•huffs• Crowtail went first I lose. •grumbles and licks his paw•
Skyheart

•lays his head back tiredly• Great starclan...
Crowtail
I've been on a roll today. *grins* Lucky you we didn't bet on it. -Hushpool

**moves off and lays beside him* You felt so good I just couldn't stop myself. *pants* -Featherwing
•snorts• Luck is what it is! •flicks his tail• That was a good show you two! •calls over to them teasingly•
Skyheart

•flicks his tail at them and nuzzles Featherwing• Guess I should tease you more often love. •purrs up at him•
Crowtail
I just wish I didn't have to hear their voices at the end. -Featherwing

That's rude! We're over here cheering you on! -Hushpool
Yea if anything you should be thanking us for our cheering. *laughs*
Skyheart

*gives Hushpool a look* You must really not want to watch your kits later. *grumbles and slides out from underneath Featherwing and winces*
Crowtail
You already said you'd watch them. If anything we should be thanking Fluffy for ensuring that you don't move anywhere and you stay to watch them. *grins* -Hushpool
*looks at her annoyed* I hate you sometimes you know. *sits down and starts to groom himself*
Crowtail

So Fluffy where did you learn to choke like that? *grins* Kinda the opposite of your personality.
Skyheart
I'd hate me too if I wasn't me. -Hushpool

*glares at him* Why are the two of you like this? -Featherwing
Like what? Is there something wrong with us? *looks at his mate*
Skyheart

*gives them a dumb look between his licks to clean his pelt*
Crowtail
I think we're perfect. -Hushpool

I'm sure you do. -Featherwing
Well if you two are done with your display of affection we should get going. *nudges Featherwing as he pads over to them*
Skyheart

*finishes grooming his fur and looks at them*
Crowtail
*huffs in frustration and starts grooming his fur* I love that you two come ruin our private time then start bossing us around. *grumbles* -Featherwing

Oh it's not that bad. -Hushpool
Yea you are lucky it wasn't any other cat to be honest. *flicks his tail drawing it under Featherwings chin toyingly*
Skyheart

*watches him and his ears flick with narrowed eyes*
Crowtail
I'm terrified O.O XD

*jerks away from him* Why do you keep touching me? -Featherwing
Just teasing you Fluffy. *laughs and pads back to his mate* Come on we should get back before the kits notice.
Skyheart

*pads back to his mate and brushes against him comfortably*
Crowtail
That tom makes me nervous. *mumbles to his mate* -Featherwing

Awww and here I thought you were going to mount Fluffy. How disappointing. *grins and starts leading the way back* -Hushpool
Nah i dont need to mount him he isn't worth it. *twines his tail with hers* Unless you tell me to ill do what ever you want me to do.
Skyheart

*nods in agreement* You and me both...
Crowtail
Are you okay to walk? -Featherwing

*pouts slightly at that answer* No it's not as sexy if you aren't pent up and wanting it. -Hushpool
*nods* Yea just a little sore is all. *purrs nuzzling him*
Crowtail

*looks at her amused* I can get pent up and ready to go if you want me to. *tugs on her ear*
Skyheart
*purrs and licks his cheek* Let's get going so you can rest in the nest. -Featherwing

Maybe another time. I told Crowtail earlier that time was behind us, but it's still a pretty hot thought. -Hushpool
*nods and leans on him purring still* That was pretty intense of you though.
Crowtail

*laughs* You are so devious! And i love it!
Skyheart
You seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. Enough to cum twice. *grins and licks his head* -Featherwing

*purrs and nuzzles him* I'm glad you do. -Hushpool
*looks away a bit embarrassed* S-shut up..
Crowtail

I mean if i didn't love it this relationship would be tumbling down. *purrs at her touch*
Skyheart
Don't be embarrassed. Watching you was so sexy. -Featherwing

Lucky for us we've got the strongest relationship in the clan. *licks his muzzle* Enough so that I trust you to pound little Fluffy into the ground. -Hushpool
*grins* That is true no one can match us in that department.
Skyheart

*purrs* I was pretty sexy wasn't i?
Crowtail
StarClan yes. So hot. -Featherwing

Of course not. *licks his nose* -Hushpool
**grins* I mean you were choking me to where did that come from? *purrs* That was so hot how you took control.
Crowtail

Oh god i just want to mount you like the horny she cat you are. *growls*
Skyheart
I don't completely know. I just felt it in the moment and couldn't resist. -Featherwing

Do it then. *tugs on his neck* -Hushpool
*growls at him lightly* Next time do it harder.
Crowtail

*growls* My pleasure. *pushes her to the ground roughly blocking Crowtail and Featherwings path and starts to massage her core with his paw while grinding up to her*
Skyheart
Sure you can handle that? *tugs on his ear before stopping when they block the way* Seriously you two? *rolls his eyes* -Featherwing

*moans and bites the side of his neck* I can't help it that he just can't resist. -Hushpool
*moves his paw away and moves himself on her pressing his already hard member against her leg* And im going to mount my mate. *growls*
Skyheart

*sits down flicking his tail* We might as well wait till they are over you know..
Crowtail
*huffs and sits with him* Today has been a very odd day. -Featherwing

*licks his muzzle eagerly* Don't hold back on me. -Hushpool