Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21751-21800 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey you never know. -Bloodpaw

Well your mother says you're almost just like me. *ruffles his head affectionately* -Darkmist

*purrs and nuzzles him back* I would never. -Treetail
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
What is that suppose to mean? •gives her a look• plus I doubt she would ever leave her parents behind or her brother.
Foxpaw

Well she is always right so I would have to agree, •purrs• So what did Sunheart and Frecklenose say?
Tanglepaw

•watches them happily for a moment before moving more nods around• So if we were to decide to go to the new camp would you go?
Flintstripe
Like I said you never know! We might be surprised by the cats who choose to leave. -Bloodpaw

I don't think they want to leave, but I'm not exactly sure. -Darkmist

....If we really thought it would be the best for us and our kits of course. I'd hope that at least my sister would come, but yes I'd go. -Treetail
Thats true. *sighs and sits down* I just hope this is all works out honestly.
Foxpaw

*nods* I dont want Frecklenose to leave..I would miss her and the kits.
Tanglepaw

*gives him a look* What about your parents if you both were to leave they wouldnt have anyone left here besides the new litter of kits.
Flintstripe
Hopefully. But Falconstar said anyone who goes can always return. -Bloodpaw

It'd definitely feel a lot emptier around here without them wouldn't it? -Darkmist

That's true...-Treetail
•sighs• when it comes to it...it all just depends on our family’s doesn’t it? You have yours and I have mine..
Flintstripe

What would you do if I didn’t come back though Bloodpaw?
Foxpaw

Yea I would miss Frecklenose bagging Uncle Sunheart to much •laughs•
Tanglepaw
Then I'll have to make up for lost time by pestering you even more when I do see you. *teases* -Bloodpaw

*flicks his tail in amusement* Well let's hope they stay. -Darkmist

It really does. -Treetail
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
Do you guys mind reposting your responses to my cats?
Yea no problem!
(To Falconstar) I know. It's just the idea of them being gone. It's...not easy. -Scorchgaze

(To Berryfrost) *stops her pacing to turn to her friend* I normally wouldn't want to leave. *pauses for a few moments, mulling things over in her head* I don't want to leave. This is my home. But...this could be my chance to really see if Falconstar feels anything for me. If he doesn't want me to go, if he let's me go but misses me. I need to try to stir him up somehow or I fear everything I've been working for with him will fall flat. So I think I'm going. Even if only temporarily. I have to try. -Sweetbriar

(To Shiverwind) Oh? And what position would you give yourself? I assume you don't want to take orders from me. *grins* -Wrenflight

(To Mistybreeze) Foxpaw. I need to see what his decision is or if he's made one already. -Redshadow
*touches his nose to his shoulder* "I'm sure it isn't easy. How do you think Sheepfluff will take the news?" ~ Falconstar

*eyes widen* "Wait, really? You're going?" *face lights up* "That settles it, Strongbreeze! We have to go!" ~ Berryfrost

*snorts* "Definitely not. I'll be the leader." ~ Shiverwind

*flicks an ear* "I hope he comes with us. The poor mite reminds me of Snowstep..." *shakes her head* "If Tigerfang has another litter, I'm going to raise them all myself." ~ Mistybreeze
•looks at Ivyfrost purring and sighs• True this is one of the things we always dreamed off Ivyfrost...but me and Featherwing aren’t sure about it yet we just had our kits born less then a moon ago..so we are undecided.
Crowtail

Ugh now you are totally going to be a head ache. •licks her cheek affectionately• I’ll miss it though.
Foxpaw

•nods • yup! •spots Foxpaw licking her cheek and his tail twitches slightly•
Tanglepaw

•pads over t Thunderpaw• Thunderpaw What are your thoughts on this whole thing?
Skyheart

•purrs• like I said where you go I follow.
Strongbreeze
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I know she'll be upset, but Sheepfluff has always wanted them to be happy. Whatever decision would make them happy she would support. But after the loss of Applethorn it'll be hard for her to see some of the kits go. Even if it is only temporary. -Scorchgaze

*a great deal of tension bleeds from her body, making her more relaxed* Well it's reassuring that at least I'll have my best friend with me. Two of my best friends. *still feels slightly anxious at the idea of going* -Sweetbriar

*rolls his eyes in amusement* Why did I expect any less? We'd have to spar for it, you know. And I won't give up so easily. *teases* -Wrenflight

*scoffs slightly* I doubt you'd have to worry about that, *says with a smug edge, thinking about what he knew of Tigerfang's recent interactions* -Redshadow
And I'll miss you, you pain in the tail. *nudges her head against him* -Bloodpaw

So, what do you think Foxpaw will decide? -Darkmist
"I know they're young, but maybe that would make the change easier on them? They wouldn't remember this camp much; the new one would feel like home to them." *eyes soften and touches her nose to his* "I do hope you and Featherwing will decide to come. It wouldn't feel the same without my brother." ~ Ivyfrost

*looks up at Skyheart and grins* "I'm going to the new camp, obviously! You and Hushpool will go too, right?" *cuffs his shoulder* "You aren't scared of anything." ~ Thunderpaw
*looks at Ivyfrost* Do you think the journey would be safe enough for such young kits? *even though he was older than his mate and his sister, he had just as much if not more uncertainty in travelling to new places* -Featherwing
*ear twitches at the mention of his former apprentice* "Applethorn would have went to the other camp. She was never afriad of any challenge." ~ Falconstar

*nudges her shoulder* "And don't you think your siblings will go too?" ~ Berryfrost

"Oooh, that's not a bad idea! Let's all spar for it!" *grins* "We could tagteam it. The winners would be leader and deputy. The losers would be our slaves! ~ Shiverwind

*narrows her eyes slightly* "I know that look. What are you thinking?" ~ Mistybreeze

*nods* "I'm sure it would be. Although, it's not the journey so much that would concern me, as what comes afterwards. Establishing a camp in leaf-bare won't be easy." ~ Ivyfrost
That much I know. *his eyes move from one of his children to the next* I just have a difficult time thinking of who would go. Sweetbriar I can rule out almost entirely for...*glances at him* many reasons. Flintstripe has the drive, but with his new kits I doubt he'd want to go. Frecklenose I could see her wanting to start fresh in a new place. The memory of her sister's death haunts her here. As well as the memory of her mate's betrayal. Wrenflight...I almost don't question he'll venture. As much as it saddens me. He has so much to offer and what he could bring to the new camp is too good of an opportunity to pass. -Scorchgaze

*shakes her head sadly* Not all of them. Merry I know won't. Wren I don't think he would. Flint and Freckle would be maybes, but with their new kits I doubt it. -Sweetbriar

*laughs* Okay, I'm ruling you out as leader. *cuffs her playfully* That isn't how it works, you know? -Wrenflight

Nothing, love. Nothing of much importance. All I'm saying is I definitely don't think you have to worry about Tigerfang getting any more she-cats pregnant. -Redshadow

...For those who want to leave with kits and for those who would consider it maybe they should wait. Wait until the new camp is established then move in. It'd be too much of a risk having kits vulnerable while everyone else builds the camp around them. -Featherwing
Yea our biggest worry would be the kits..but like we said it all in the air for us at the moment.
Crowtail

•purrs• Nice to know I’m runner up best friend.
Strongbreeze

•looks at his father and nods• I think he will.
Tanglepaw

•blinks surprised• Me and your mother decided to stay here Thunderpaw..
Skyheart

•looks around• well I’m going to see what Redshadow decided so I’ll talk to you later?
Foxpaw
*gives him a small smile* Hey, I can't just replace Berryfrost. She was my very first best friend, after all. -Sweetbriar

Are you glad? -Darkmist

*Nods* Sure. Remember, you promised to spend time with me before you go. -Bloodpaw
•shrugs• I’m fine with that. •blinks• oh I need to see what Wren is doing! •nuzzles Berryfrost cheek• I’ll catch up with you two later! •says before padding over towards Wrenflight•
Strongbreeze

•looks at them then back to his father• To be honest yea..is that bad pa?
Tanglepaw

Don’t worry I will rmemeber and if I don’t put can just smack me over the ears. •says happily turning away to look for Redshadow
Foxpaw
*his gaze flicked from cat to cat, coming to land on Wrenflight* "I admit, I hope he goes. You're right, he has a lot to offer, and on such an uncertain venture he would provide a voice of reason. Most of the cats that decide to leave will be bold and headstrong, ready to stare any challenge in the eye. Wrenflight is logical enough to understand that sometimes, these challenges can be avoided." ~ Falconstar

"I guess it depends on who else wants to go, right? If Sunheart or Treetail really wanted to, then Frecklenose and Flintstripe would be more likely." ~ Berryfrost

"I think it's a brilliant idea! It would weed out the weak!" ~ Shiverwind

"Well, I certainly hope not." *lays her head on his shoulder* "I'll be glad to be far, far away from him. After the way he's treated his newest kits, I can't hardly stand to look at Tigerfang." ~ Mistybreeze

*tries not to look too disappointed* "I understand. Raising kits in such an uncertain place would be an extra challenge for you two." ~ Ivyfrost

*pulls away from her father, caught off guard* "What? Why in StarClan's name would you want to stay here and miss out on something like this?" ~ Thunderpaw
Let me know if you guys have any trouble keeping up with all your kits, and I''ll definitely take one or two off your hands!
*nods slightly* Shiverwind is someone I expect to go. I don't really doubt that. They look to be having a rather cheerful conversation, so I'd say he's made up his mind. I'll miss my boy, that's for sure. *eyes wander to Sweetbriar and suddenly they narrow slightly**he could sense even from across camp that something was off with her, it was his fatherly instinct alerting him to a shift in emotion* -Scorchgaze

*nods* If either of them were to go I'd bet on Frecklenose. But if Freckle wanted to go then maybe Flint would too. They're so close. *leans against her best friend* But I'm glad you're going. I was almost worried I could be going at this alone so to speak. -Sweetbriar

Everyone has a purpose to the clan, Shiverwind. You can't treat them like your personal servants. *cuffs her playfully* I swear if you take a mate one day they're going to have their work cut out for them. *nudges her before turning to Strongbreeze* Hey. Have you and Berryfrost made a decision? -Wrenflight

You took the words right out of my mouth. *notices Foxpaw looking around and waves him over with his tail* -Redshadow

I wouldn't say it's necessarily bad. But even if he did stay, have faith in your abilities to win over the she-cat you care about. -Darkmist

*glances from his mate to his sister, not liking the somewhat sad atmosphere at the idea of the two of them being separated* Blackpelt is gone, Darkmist and Sunheart have each other and even if one were to leave and the other to stay the both have families of their own. Crowtail. *nudges his mate with his muzzle* Crowtail I...I think we should go. -Featherwing
Will do!

•sighs and gives her a gentle look• Thunderpaw this has been our home for moons me and your mother can’t just get up and go like that we have to much here..•looks back towards Hushpool at the kits• Plus your siblings aren’t that old yet so they would have a harder time adjusting. •says looking back at her and nuzzles her head• Though it seems like your mind is made up already isn’t it? So there wouldn’t be a point in arguing with you to stay.
Skyheart
I think you'd be good with Pebblekit or Briarkit. Want to maybe take one of them? Or would you rather have one from Skyheart and Hushpool's new litter?
"Shiverwind will be the bold and headstrong he's going to have to combat," *replies, amused* *follows his gaze to Sweetbriar* "You're worried about her?" ~ Falconstar

*licks her shoulder* "Of course you wouldn't go alone! Strongbreeze and I wouldn't allow it. Would we, Strongbreeze?" ~ Berryfrost

"Pfft, toms are weak. I'm better off serving myself!" *waves her tail as Strongbreeze comes over* ~ Shiverwind

*looks completely caught off guard by Featherwing's suggestion* "Wait, really?" ~ Ivyfrost (same!)

*frowns, torn between anger and sadness* "But you're the strongest warrior in StormClan! We would need you at the new camp!" ~ Thunderpaw
Oh shoot, I'm torn. I love the prefix 'Briar' but I feel like I have too many she-cats!
*nods briskly, the troubled expression stuck on his face* I thought for sure it'd be obvious she'd stay, but I'm not so sure about that. Not sure at all. In fact, I'm concerned that maybe I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Something's going on with her. I can sense it. -Scorchgaze

Your mate ran off to see what my brother is doing. They're about as close as you and I, after all. But they only wish they were as compatible partners in crime. *the joking helped to calm her nerves and ease her mind a bit* -Sweetbriar

I'll remember that if you ever ask me to do something for you. *teases* -Wrenflight

*nods and looks at his mate* But I think we should take into consideration what I mentioned. Wait for the new camp to be put together before moving in our kits. -Featherwing
Well Pebblekit is a tom so if you feel like you want more toms you could take him.
"You sound concerned. Go talk to her." ~ Falconstar

*purrs* "I'm just glad Strongbreeze has someone like Wrenflight. Remember when he didn't have any friends aside from us?" ~ Berryfrost

"When have I ever asked you to do something for me?" ~ Shiverwind

Aw, Pebblekit is a cute name! Sure, I'll take him :)
Okay! The only thing I've really done with him so far is that he and Driftkit are very close brothers. That's about it.

She's with her friend right now. I wouldn't want to bother her with my worrying. *huffs* What you said before is right. They're capable warriors now. I have to let them make their own decisions. *watches him with a masked expression, trying to figure out if he had any reaction at all to the idea Sweetbriar might be leaving* -Scorchgaze

Mmhmm. Let's hope Wren comes with us. How do you think Strongbreeze would handle it if my brother decided to stay? -Sweetbriar

*his mind immediately jumped back to the time they'd kissed and she'd asked him not to stop so soon**shakes his head, pushing the thought away as he knew better than to dare bring it up* You're right. Ignore me. I was just speaking in hypotheticals. -Wrenflight
Gotcha! I'll use him a bit before I decide what sort he's going to be... maybe a charmer!

*arches his back into a stretch* "I wouldn't worry about Sweetbriar too much. She's so close to you and Sheepfluff, I can't imagine her ever leaving." ~ Falconstar

"He's opened up so much since he befriended Wrenflight that I don't think he would struggle as much making friends, but it would still be hard for him. It would be like if I left and you stayed." ~ Berryfrost

"Mhm. That's what I thought," *says smugly* ~ Shiverwind
•purrs• Me and Berry decided to try out the whole new camp thing.
Strongbreeze

•shrugs• all because I’m the strongest doesn’t mean I have to leave if anything this makes even more reason for me to stay and protect the clan.
Skyheart

•looks up at Redshadow• I kinda decided I wanted to go..
Foxpaw

•blinks surprised• Y-you really wanna try it out though I mean I agree on the waiting I’ll it is all set up for kits..
Crowtail
You seem secure in the idea. -Scorchgaze

*shudders slightly* I don't even want to think about that. *rests her head against her shoulder* Without my partner in crime? Without my best friend? I hate that more than the idea of leaving Falconstar. -Sweetbriar

Don't sound too cocky. It could happen one day you know. And I'll be there to give you what you ask for as well as say I told you so. *shoots her a small smirk**turns to Strongbreeze excitedly* Really?! *let's out a heavy breath* What a relief! Looks like we'll be going to the new camp together then. -Wrenflight
*breaks into a grin and nuzzles his head playfully* Looks like I'm not getting rid of you after all. *teases and nudges him* I hope you're ready because that new camp is going to need us. Being two of the strongest toms in the clan we'll be taking on a lot of the heavy lifting. -Redshadow

*nods* I don't want to see you and your sister part. Besides...this camp hasn't felt completely like home to me ever since Blackpelt passed. And I've always wanted to see the old territory. I think we should do it. -Featherwing
Oh you decided to go aswell! •grins• thank Starclan!
Strongbreeze

•nods• I know pa and I’m sure I could win we over easily. •starts to pad over to her• Talk to you later pa!
Tanglepaw

I was worried I'd have to say goodbye to my closest friend. I'm thankful I don't have to worry about that anymore. *looks confused* But what about Berryfrost? She wouldn't want to leave without Sweetbriar, would she? -Wrenflight

Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do! *flicks his tail in amusement as he watches him go off* -Darkmist

So it's official, Foxpaw is going. -Bloodpaw
•looks a little embarrassed• I wouldn’t say I’m one of the strongest . •laughs and pulls his head away• But I’m always ready to work hard.
Foxpaw

•blinks• oh really? And you are okay with it?
Tanglepaw

Well here is the thing Sweetbriar said she was going to.
Strongbreeze

That’s understandable Featherwing. •sighs• there are a lot of good memories but a lot of bad ones to..
Crowtail
*nods and leans his head against him* I say we give it a shot. -Featherwing

And that's what the new camp will likely need. A lot of hard work. -Redshadow

*an even more confused look comes across his face* Sweetbriar? Sweetbriar is going? -Wrenflight

I'm sad, but I told him I'd support him in whatever he wants to do. -Bloodpaw
"Out of all your kits, I think I've come to predict Sweetbriar the easiest. She's a homebody, not an explorer. She's content here, so why would she leave?" ~ Falconstar

*purrs* "I'm above Falconstar on your favorites list? I'm honored!" *teases* ~ Berryfrost

*snorts, amused, but doesn't disagree with him* ~ Mistybreeze

*raises an eyebrow* "Really? I thought she was too obsessed with Falconstar to ever leave his side, much less his camp!" ~ Shiverwind

"Well, I hope you have fun protecting this camp the rest of your lives." *snaps, and storms off into the Apprentice Den* Of course they're staying. They've got Bloodpaw and their new kits now; why would they want me? ~ Thunderpaw

*face lights up* "Well then, I'll do my best to create a camp that your kits will thrive in!" ~ Ivyfrost

She and Berryfrost are like sisters. She's closer to her than her siblings at times. If Berryfrost decided to leave, who's to say she wouldn't convince Sweetbriar to go with her? -Scorchgaze

*nudges her playfully* It was a close call, but you win out. But Falconstar does take first place on some of my lists. Hate to break it to you, but Falconstar wins out for the cat I'd most like to kiss. No hard feelings I hope. *teases* -Sweetbriar

I'm just...kind of in shock right now. -Wrenflight

*purrs* I have no doubt about that, Ivyfrost. And will their Aunt be assuming the position of leader or deputy? -Featherwing
I would hope so I mean ivy has been eye balling those roles for so long now haven’t you?
Crowtail

•purrsL Well kk ready to work my paws off! Though my friends didn’t want to go..•says a bit sadly• especially Bloodpaw..
Foxpaw

•watches her go confused and a bit hurt before heading back to Hushpool•
Skyheart

•shrugs• well I think Sweetbriar made up the decision on her own..
Strongbreeze

I would assume so but hey I’m staying.
Tanglepaw
*shrugs* "She could, I suppose, if Berryfrost went." *he didn't sound like he meant it* "I just think she'll opt to stay." ~ Falconstar

*huffs* "Rude. I'll have you know that I'm an excellent kisser." ~ Berryfrost

*looks over to Sweetbriar and Berryfrost* "Well, maybe she's moved on from Falconstar. Strongbreeze, do you consider yourself a jealous tom? Because I think Sweetbriar might be crushing on your girl." ~ Shiverwind

*shrugs, trying to tone down her smile, although her face grows hot* "I guess it depends on who else expresses their desire to lead. I'm definitely not the most experienced leader; the most I've done is lead battle patrols. And there are certainly more senior warriors than I." ~ Ivyfrost

*flops down in her nest, tail lashing* Bloodpaw was always their favorite, and they're obsessed with those new kits. Nobody ever wanted me here... but I'll show them, I'll be the best warrior ever! ~ Thunderpaw
We'll see I suppose...Maybe I should ask. -Scorchgaze

I would think so with how much alone time you and your mate take. *teases* -Sweetbriar

*rolls his eyes at Shiverwind* Are you sure you aren't jealous? *Shoves her playfully* Maybe you're the one wanting Sweetbriar's attention. -Wrenflight

Well to be fair none of us really have much experience leading except Falconstar and Scorchgaze. You'd be an honorable candidate I think. -Featherwing

What's going on with Thunderpaw? -Hushpool

I'm sorry, Foxpaw. I know you'll miss her. -Redshadow

That's true. *sees her sister storm off* I'll be back. *hurries over to the apprentices den* Thunderpaw, what's going on? -Bloodpaw
"I would suggest it. It would clear your mind; there's no point in worrying over what won't happen." ~ Falconstar

"Well, he's an excellent kisser as well! It's hard to be quick when we're both so talented!" ~ Berryfrost

*smiles, pleased by the comment* "Thanks. I guess I should go inform them that I plan on leaving, shouldn't I? Go ahead and voice my candidacy." ~ Ivyfrost

*nudges Foxpaw's shoulder* "A young, charming tom like you? You'll make more friends in no time! And you'll bound over your journey together!" ~ Mistybreeze

"Nothing," *snaps at Bloodpaw* ~ Thunderpaw
*Gives her a look before glancing back at his mate* Trust me im sure she isnt going to leave me for her. *purrs* She has to much commited in me.
Strongbreeze

*sits down* Yea....But this is something i feel like i need to get away from here and someother things..
Foxpaw

*purrs* I mean i would vote for you as leader or deputy with out a hesitation.
Crowtail

*was about to say something and nods* Oh okay..
Tanglepaw

*sighs and lays down with a huff* Thunderpaw is going...And she is upset that im or rather we as a family arent going...
Skyheart

*darts around camp playfully since everyone was distracted and pounces on Pantherkit*
Driftkit

*glares up at the invading kit*
Buckkit
"Mhm, you could always be like Crowtail and Featherwing. I'm pretty sure they have an open relationship by this point. You and Sweetbriar could share Berryfrost!" ~ Shiverwind
Hey you saw what Falconstar did to Treetail when he was helping them! He punished him to no means I’m not willing to take that punishment so she is off limits to me plus she is Wrens sister!
Strongbreeze
*nods, hopeful* No point in putting it off. *pads over to them* -Scorchgaze

*shakes her head in amusement before stiffening slightly as her father approaches**she hadn't fully prepared herself to tell her family that she would be leaving, especially not the ones who she knew would stay* Hi Daddy. Quite an announcement huh? *laughs a bit nervously* -Sweetbriar

*immediately frowns* You're going aren't you? *any hope he had was immediately washed away the instant he heard the shake in her voice and saw the look in her eyes* -Scorchgaze

*drops her ears slightly* I'm sorry, Daddy...You know I don't want to leave you and Mom, but...I need to try. Things haven't been going well, or anywhere at all, with Falconstar for some time now and so I just...I just want to try this out. -Sweetbriar

*pads sadly* I understand. You know your mother and I support you in everything you want to do. *licks her head* You've still got some time, so just give it a bit more thought. I won't pressure you to stay though. I...I suppose I should check in with the rest of your siblings. *starts to pad toward Wrenflight, stopping beside Falconstar on his way* I wouldn't keep up that confidence in your ability to predict her. -Scorchgaze